New Directions Ch. 01

Story Info
I discover a new angle to my wife's sexual appetite.
3k words
3.7
28.5k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mentioned in the preamble to my previous story (Innocent Thai Abroad 02) I confessed to my wife, Tip, that I had secretly filmed her intimate exploits with her friends while on a religious retreat. Her initial feelings were shock, annoyance and, in particular, embarrassment at having her activities discovered. I confessed to her that while I was shocked I was also turned on, particularly seeing the pleasure she and her friends expressed during their activities. She did not want to discuss the subject and I really feared that I had driven a wedge between us and that maybe she felt that she had to choose one path or the other so seeing the subject was taboo, I wrote her a note stating that despite all, my love for her was as strong as ever. I added that perhaps we were both in a difficult position but that from my perspective, the overriding reality was I loved her very dearly and if necessary, I was happy to share her with her friends if that meant we could get our lives back to normal and that I would undertake not to spy on her again if we could get our own relationship back on track. This seemed to work as we did get back to near normality although she was a little withdrawn at times.

A couple of months passed and there was no further mention of the subject though I had the feeling that the subject was far from forgotten so I was intrigued when she announced to me that her friend Malee, was going to be coming to stay with us for a few days. Malee is a beautiful young Thai girl in UK on a working holiday and she had become involved with my wife as one of the devout followers at the local temple and was the central character in the previous chapters I have reported on.

Malee arrived in the early evening and my wife showed her to the guest room to unpack. I suppose was not surprised that this took about 20 minutes but I also detected some murmured conversation which only deepened my intrigue. When the ladies returned they immediately retired to the kitchen to prepare dinner while my wife suggested that I get everyone a drink. Malee was a bit unusual for a Thai lady and enjoyed a few glasses of wine which she was able to take without too much effect. Tip on the other hand would usually limit herself to one glass except for special occasions so I was a little surprised when they both came into the living area and Tip suggested that I refill the drinks and that she would have a second -- for Dutch courage so she said, which definitely fascinated me. What's more she was actively encouraging me to have a second then third drink which was also unusual.

We proceeded to the dinner table where the wine continued to flow and everyone was becoming very relaxed and the conversation started to get a bit loose also.

As we arose from the table my wife announced that after we had cleaned up the girls had a special treat for me but that I would only get it if I was on my best behaviour and they would be taking measures to ensure that I did behave! I started to worry a little at this stage.

In fact, Malee disappeared to her bedroom, so I was very unsure whether she had gone off to sleep but then Tip announced that as part of the special measures that they promised I was to go to our bedroom and strip naked and lie back on our bed with arms and legs outstretched. Now this was getting interesting although it was with some trepidation that I obeyed and was further surprised when she reached produced a bag from her closet and extracted from it some soft hand cuffs and ropes. She asked if I was willing to be restrained as insurance that I would behave during the events that would evolve during the evening. By this stage I was ready for anything so willingly agreed and lay back as the handcuffs were attached to my wrists and then to the rails of the bed and my legs were secured around the ankles by the soft ropes and then stretched firmly to the other end of the bed. I had some movement but it was fairly limited. She then announced everything was ready and I was now to wait.

Wait I did with wild thoughts running through my head, most prominent was that they had just abandoned me and retired to Malees's bedroom for a bit of private fun but these thoughts were dismissed when I saw the door opening and the two beautiful ladies entered dressed in matching negligees of red and black with a bodice under their breasts which promoted their slightly modest but very beautiful breasts. Literally outstanding were two sets of nipples standing out prominently, straining against the very thin material. The negligees flared out from below those beautiful breasts and went down to just cover the skimpy thong matching panties which showed clearly through the transparent material of the negligees.

I am sure that I reacted on cue when my own excitement started to become obvious, lying on the bed in my exposed position with my erection developing very generously.

This excitement began to develop even further when my wife turned to Malee and drew her into her arms. As the tips of their nipples touched through their negligees and Tip teased her nipples across Malee's it was almost as though a bolt of electricity shot through Malee as she shuddered visibly and her knees started to buckle, saved only by the fact that my wife quickly wrapped her arms around her back and drew her into a passionate embrace.

As if to give Malee resuscitation my wife quickly placed her lips upon Malee's and they kissed passionately. Again Malee looked like she was swooning but this time Tip laid her gently back onto the bed beside me. Malee looked gorgeous and I strained against my handcuffs as I tried to follow my instincts to roll over and start to apply my own resuscitation.

It was not necessary as Tip was on the job. Firstly she looked at me and gave me a very sexy wink which gave me my turn for a jolt and my cock twitched and became completely hard and at full attention. Looking me straight in the eye she then seductively raised her negligee above her head and flipped it over her shoulder before hooking her fingers into her panties and drawing them down her beautiful, smooth, brown legs. She then paused briefly to give my twitching cock a quick kiss before returning her attention to the prone figure of Malee lying on the bed beside me.

Tip gently fluttered her hands up Malee's body starting from her panties, up across her breasts, flicking at the erect nipples as she progressed upward and then lovingly caressing her neck before closing nearer and just brushing her lips across Malee's. I felt the whole bed shudder as Malee's body trembled and she let out a deep moan and twisted her body towards Tip's tantalising fingers.

Tip soothed her back down by sweeping her hand back down her body then brushing her lips against Malee's yet again before pressing down a little more firmly and gently probing out with her tongue. Malee eagerly opened her lips and Tip's tongue quickly disappeared as the gentle teasing turned into a passionate kiss with tongues darting back and forth as though they were fencing and both women were now quietly murmuring in their fervoured passion.

I could hardly believe my luck as I lay 30cms away from these two gorgeous women as they started to enact one of my greatest fantasies. While continuing the tongue wrestle I noticed that Tip's hand was again busy as she moved teasingly back down Malee's body and grasped the bottom of the negligee and, raising Malee off the bed, she seductively drew it up over the perfectly formed breasts pausing only briefly to break their kiss as she pulled the negligee over her head and tossed it in the direction of her own garment discarded 5 minutes earlier.

Tip now joined us on the bed nudging Malee over a little so that Malee's soft skin was now resting up against me. Tip then raised herself on her knees over Malee with her breasts just grazing gently against Malee's beautiful globes. Barely touching her, she then grazed her razor sharp nipples around and across Malee's own nipples which seemed to grow even more as they strained for more direct contact. She then moved up the bed further and offered her nipples into Malee's waiting lips, again teasing as they circled around her lips and nose before trailing back down her body again, circling the breasts, then teasing on down her stomach all the time just barely touching Malee's body with her erect nipples. As she got lower, she quickly slipped Malee's thong off and tossed it into the pile behind her and Malee then reacted by spreading her legs wide and giving Tip's nipples open access to her pussy. As contact was made Malee let out a long moan of pleasure and thrust her hips upward to increase the contact. Tip immediately responded by pressing down and grinding her right breast into Malee's pussy, presumably making contact with her clit as Malee gasped with pleasure and instantly her body exploded into a shuddering climax with a whimper of pleasure emitting from her sweet lips .

As Malee settled again, Tip again moved up Malee's body and as she did I noticed that the breast was glistening in Malee's juices from her climax and Tip moved right up to Malee's body and offered her breast to Malee for cleaning, an offer which was eagerly accepted as Malee's tongue licked and slurped her own juices from the luscious breast then for good measure she pulled Tip downward and attacked her other breast with her tongue, swirling around the base, teasing across the erect nipple before sucking it gently into her mouth. This continued for some time and Tip was starting to show her own excitement until she pulled back and repositioned herself.

I thought this may be time for a bit of a break but Tip immediately manoeuvred her body around and attacked Malee's' pussy with her tongue and as she turned her body further I was pushed away from Malee by my wife's knee squeezing between us but I was compensated by being treated to the beautiful sight of my wife's pussy gradually lowering down onto Malee's mouth and the even more exciting sight of Malee proceeding to attack her target with great enthusiasm and passion.

I tried hard to pull myself up so that I could see what was going on at the other end of the bed but my restraints were very firm and I had to be satisfied with the sounds of action -- furious licking by Malee of my wife's pussy 30 cms from my eyes and excited sighs and groans from both ends of the bed.

As I watched Malee continuing to ravish my wife's pussy, Tip's hips started gyrating but Malee hung in there with determination to return the pleasure she had already received and as she zeroed in on her target I could hear Tip's breath becoming shorter and faster. Malee then surprised me by drawing back and blowing across Tip's clit then went straight back in and wrapped her lips around it setting off a spectacular reaction as my wife's hips pulled up and then pressed back down hard onto Malee's mouth letting loose an explosion of juices which flooded all over Malee's face and immediately, her mission accomplished, Malee let herself go and let out a soft cry as she herself started to shake with pure pleasure from the treatment her own body had been receiving. As Tip rolled off Malee's prone body there was silence except for the sounds of two beautiful ladies gasping for breath.

While I had been so engrossed in the action in front of my eyes I was also aware of my own reaction my cock was at full attention, straining upward but with my arms and legs bound, I could do nothing to ease the pressure.

Unfortunately for me, any hope I had for some help from the two ladies was disappearing fast as I watched Tip turn around and both ladies snuggled up together, breast to breast and drifted off to a peaceful, exhausted sleep. I had no choice but to also try and relax myself and seek some rest.

I dosed fitfully for an hour or so although I was becoming a little stiff in my other limbs from being stretched in my bonds however I was disturbed in my rest when I heard the two women talking quietly among themselves -- they were hatching something up and the way they were looking at me I figured that I was to play a part in the next scene.

This was confirmed very quickly as Tip moved over to me and started nuzzling my neck with soft kisses and then planted her lips on mine and plunged her sweet tongue into my mouth. Wow, I was instantly awake again and as she ended the kiss and started to trail down my body with sweet kisses and soft hands, I became instantly hard again

As she worked down my body Tip again presented her pussy to Malee's tender lips and I watched as Malee's long tongue swept up and down my wife's slit immediately and I could see moisture glistening around her pussy which was far more than just Malee's tongue.

However this view was very short-lived as Tip moved around again and I was very happy to see her positioning herself above my throbbing cock. She lowered herself ever so gently towards me as I held my breath in anticipation. She was in no hurry as she brushed her pussy up and down against my cock and I felt the wonderful soft moist texture as I strained upward for a more permanent home. My wishes were granted as she slowly lowered herself down onto me, totally impaling her on me and pushing down hard to ensure that she had me fully buried within her warm moist pussy. I was in heaven as I pushed strongly back against her thrusts and we started to establish a steady rhythm.

However I was immediately distracted again as Malee rolled over towards me and she too rose above me with her glistening pussy. Her target was a bit higher and she moved up to my head and positioned herself above me and slowly lowered her pussy down onto my waiting lips, gently at first, offering me the chance to lick her pussy from bottom and up to her clit and back again. She was actually making it easy for me by moving back and forth to ensure that I did not miss anything and that I gave adequate attention to her obviously very sensitive clit.

However, as my tongue strained upward and into her pussy, she suddenly thrust downward on my face and abruptly her actions turned from gentle caressing to heavy thrusting -- she was literally fucking my face and while I was struggling for air. Despite the shortage of air I was in seventh heaven with her sweet aroma inundating my nostrils and her syrupy juices flooding my mouth. She pulled back again and resumed running her pussy up and down my face. Her Sweeps across my tongue were becoming more intense and as I looked up I could see the reason for her increased excitement as I could see my beautiful wife's hands had reached out and started to massage Malee's perfect breasts from behind, pulling, rolling and tweaking the nipples as Malee moaned in ecstasy and leaned back onto Tip's chest, easing the pressure on my breathing but opening up her pussy so I could thrust my tongue deeply inside her.

I'd like to say that we had the perfect ending with all three of us exploding at the same time but I was the first to break as the activity in front of my eyes combined with the constant motion of Tip grinding herself down on me just became too much and I felt my cum building up until it burst out into my wife -- a massive explosion from my perspective and matched with an upward plunge to ensure I was deeply embedded in my target as I spewed my own juices into her thrusting pussy..

This last push must have been just enough for Tip as she matched my upward thrust by a reverse action and bore down on me with a loud groan as I felt her juices joining my sperm to flow down onto my torso.

Malee was not finished however and noticing this Tip increased her intensive attack on her breasts and twisted her face around to plant an impassioned kiss on her lips. At the same time I raised my head and renewed my fierce attack on her pussy before lapping at her clit then enveloping it with my lips sucking and licking all at the same time. This had the desired effect as I suddenly felt her body stiffen, rise up and then thrust down on me as she shuddered her way to a massive explosion, shrieking out as she did and flooding my mouth with so much of her sweet nectar that I thought I would drown in the volume.

There was a brief silence before I felt both ladies roll off me and I was gratified to feel soft hands undoing my restraints. Then my bliss continued as a warm body snuggled up to me from either side and we all slipped into a peaceful and well deserved slumber.