New Driver

Story Info
Finding new help isn't always easy.
1.4k words
3.49
27k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drive Please

They quickly agreed on the prime candidate. They had already decided the main criteria for the new chauffeur -- between 5'6" and 6'; 130-160 lbs; and single. Starting with the driver abstracts that came in the mail, using Mae's friends and daughter Tracy's internet skills they managed to acquire all the relevant details.

"Now we have to flush out the final bits," said Mae.

"But he lives in New York. Who can we get to do it?"

"PI Jane."

"But she lives in Boston!"

"I will make her an offer she can't refuse."

As it was 9 pm Jane answered on the third ring. After exchanging pleasantries Mae said she had a job in New York. "I will offer a minimum of three days pay. If you complete it in less time, take the extra pay and have a holiday. I will pay up to seven days"

"I need the personal details on an auto mechanic named Mike -- is he straight or gay; does he have a steady girlfriend; what type of woman does he prefer.

"If he cums in your mouth you get a $250 bonus; between your legs is worth another $250. If you get me the measurements of his penis when fully erect that is worth $500."

Jane quickly accepted the assignment and they agreed she would start the following Wednesday. Mae e-mailed all the relevant information.

For lunch on Wednesday Mike had lunch with one of the secretaries. He appeared to want her badly but she seemed non-plussed. After work Mike met several people at a nearby bar. He spoke to several women but didn't connect with any.

Thursday night Mike went to the movies with a tall redhead. He stayed at her place for 2-1/2 hours and then went home. From his walk and expression Jane wasn't sure if he had gotten lucky; usually she could tell.

As Mike was walking back from the washroom Friday night Jane 'accidentally' spilled a drink directly on his crotch. She quickly grabbed some napkins and began drying his pants. "Please let me buy you a drink," she whispered ever so quietly.

Despite his manhood rising to the occasion, he declined the invitation. "But if you want why don't we have a picnic on Sunday?"

"That would be lovely," she replied almost too eagerly. "I am at the Berseford Hotel."

"I know a nice quiet spot near there. I will meet you in the lobby at 1 pm.

"One more thing, please wear a bra."

Jane was shocked. Everyone loved her huge bosom heaving freely inside her silk shirt. This man was certainly different.

"And also please wear panties," he added as he made his way to his table.

"There goes that idea," Jane thought.

Even though Jane had dressed as instructed Mike became fully erect as he saw her in the lobby. In fact, every man who looked at her -- straight or gay, married or single -- had a hard on. She wore a white halter-top over a crimson bra that lifted and separated her front. Below her waist she had on a black leather mini-skirt that slit up the side.

As she walked toward Mike he got a glimpse of her creamy thighs just below her black panties.

They had a delicious picnic -- green olives, blue cheese on pumpernickel with roasted sweet red peppers and a full bodied French red.

When the bottle was finished Mike moved behind Jane, slowly stroking the bare spots on her back. He carefully worked his thumbs in and out of her halter-top. He slid his strong hands on her firm front carefully stroking her strong nipples. Finally, with one hand he undid her bra and then slid both hands between her bra and her silky melons. When she was about to cum he slid one hand inside her panties and carefully touched her silky lips. Much to her regret she came instantly. After cuming several more times he moved to her front, licking and teasing her nipples, biting her belly button (oddly she was an innie) and finally devouring the juices pouring from her womanhood.

He pulled down his pants and slid slowly inside her. She was in heaven. Finally they both climaxed. They lay on the grass until the sun went down and returned to her room. She pulled him onto the hotel bed. "I want to thank you for the exquisite time I had this afternoon. Please close your eyes and let your mind wander."

She slid his pants to his knees and took his semi-erection into her waiting mouth. She was afraid she had to act fast. When she felt he was a good size she took the paper and pen she had previously hidden and quickly traced his middle leg on the paper. He was about to cum!

She hid the tools of her trade and slid her hands under his buttocks and into his delicate crack. He came like a rocket.

"That was fantastic. I must now thank you he stammered."

"Why don't you just hold me? She asked and he did.

"This is even better than sex," she thought as he held her closely, his hands on her stomach; his cum dripping down the back of her throat.

"Since you are staying in a hotel you must not live here." Asked Mike.

"I live in Boston, I will be here until next Wednesday," "I am going for the full seven days of work," she thought to herself.

"Do you know anyone who is looking for a chauffeur in Boston? I am tired of the auto repair business. I applied for a job in Denver but I would love to work in Boston to be near you?"

No man had ever offered to move to be near Jane. She was flattered. She racked her brain trying to think of anyone who might want to hire Mike. She was even willing to pay half the salary just so he would come to Boston. Even though she had known Mae a long time she would not hesitate to steal Mike away from Mae.

Over the next three days they spent as much time together as possible, exploring each other's body and mind. It was the greatest time of their lives.

Thinking of her employer again, Jane convinced Mike to screw her in an instant picture booth. She had a couple of great shots of her sitting on his cock, showing off his big balls.

Mae was wearing a bulky tracksuit as she opened the door for Michael. He immediately fell in love with her living room. It said great taste but not expensive. The Queen would feel at home having high tea in this room; at the same time Swingers of Jack County would also feel quite at home with their orgies. Everything fit together so well -- the colours the fabrics -- the placement of the gabled windows -- the vaulted ceiling.

Then he noticed the painting above the fireplace. Six foot long it must be life size. A woman was lying stark naked in a field of mustard -- her golden body perfectly complementing the strong yellow seeds.

Her breasts were small but she her nipples were the biggest Mike had ever seen. He thought of large strawberries on top of butterscotch pudding.

Her legs were slightly parted, barely showing short curly pubic hair. She was both sexy and saultry, innocent and pure lust. Her mouth looked like the cat's meow.

This must be a relative of my potential employer. The eyes are the same and the hair colour, but everything else seems different.

"This photo of me was taken three months ago," interjected Mae. "And nothing was retouched."

While Mike tried to think of a reply Mae asked to see his driver's licence.

"Fine," she said. "I will make a phone call and we will go pick up my daughter. I wish to see your driving skills."

"Hi Ann, how are you?"

"Not too well. Tracy's outside my window balling the neighours kid. From several encounters I know he is a fantastic fuck. I have my hand practically inside me and I still can't cum."

"Relax. I am coming over with my new potential chauffeur. I want you to test drive him and give me an opinion. We are leaving now. Please ask Tracy to meet me in the viewing room."

TO BE CONTINUED...