New Employee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kneaded her foot in slow sensual circles, his fingers relishing their task. He was lost in the act, consumed by an overwhelming sense of belonging. Suprememly satisfied, he realized he could remain serving her like this all day. He didn't see her as she smiled down at him, very pleased with his acceptance. They heard someone coming. The noise caused him to jump up and scurry away without saying anything.

Later that afternoon, while on an important conference call, she entered his office. She strolled in like she owned the place or maybe owned him, walking casually across the room to a nearby table. She caressed the edge like she was judging the quality.

They stared at each other as he tried to concentrate on the call. She broke the eye contact and began exploring his office. No one had ever so brazenly interrupted him and poked around into his private things.

She was making it clear that she had a right to do whatever she wanted, as if daring him to stop her.

He didn't do or say anything to prevent her. He didn't know if he could stop her anyway.

She seemed to get bored and closed the office door. Taking a chair, she scooted it over behind his desk beside him. She plopped down and sprawled backward. Watching him intently, she raised one foot and set it on his lap like he was merely her footstool.

He stared at the intrusive object. The shoe was worn and old yet he had never seen a more desirable object. Her smooth leg lay touching his own. Finally he looked at her. She casually arched her eyebrow as if signaling to him, suggesting it was time to begin his assigned chore, right there, right now.

It was a critical moment for it established the boundaries with her in control and him obeying. In a very overt manner she was assuming her rightful position as his Queen. Just as significantly, she was making him decide what was more important.

Would he devote himself to her foot or continue the ridiculous phone call?

A question was being asked over the phone. Mesmerized by her foot, he didn't catch what was asked, unable to comprehend the words or the meaning.

The question was posed again. Becoming impatient with the people on the line, he made his choice.

"Listen. I'm going to have to get back to you. Let's reschedule this call to tomorrow, around 9," he said, hanging up.

Without speaking, without hesitating, he gently removed the shoe and placed it on his desk. It stood there like a trophy. Beginning what he felt was his duty, he gently massaged her foot, almost reverential in manner.

She sat quietly as she watched.

Looking up, he discovered he couldn't take his eyes from hers, the implicit surrender hanging over them.

"I think I deserve some new shoes, don't you?" she said softly. We both knew she didnt need an answer.

As I kneaded her precious fesh either she moved her foot or he did, but in any case, her legs slowly parted. Her short skirt inched up her legs until the crotch of her panties could be seen.

She was wearing a plain, white cotton pair. His fantasies were usually filled with women in exotic lingerie, but these simple panties aroused him beyond belief. The thought of the hidden beauty that lay underneath took his breath away. His throat constricted, his mouth became dry. His heart beat wildly as he succumbed to the passion she evoked in him. He choked out the words, trying to be cool.

"Oh? What's in it for me?" he said, attempting to regain some control, use some masculine flirtation to get out of this situation. She smiled smugly.

"I think you already got what's in it for you." She stared at him knowingly. "Haven't you?" Ever so softly, almost as if by accident, her foot brushed against his hardened cock. He groaned loudly as she rose to leave.

"Meet me at the mall at 6." He sat lost in a cloud of lust as he watched her full ass strut out of his office. He sank back into his chair as he attempted to compose himself. An intense fever seared through his veins and he felt himself surrender to the erotic sensation.

Leaving work early, he stopped and fortified his courage with a couple of stiff drinks. He couldn't stay at work, not with the raging problem in his pants. His mind was confused at the situation. The masculine part of his brain said she should be offering him her body, trying to get in good with the boss.

But it wasnt working out that way. Scolding himself, he reminded himself he shouldn't be responding so easily to her, surrendering without even demanding his rights, his needs. He debated all of the things he would say to her, all of the rules he would impose to get some relief, all of the pleasures that should be his.

But when she walked up, he forgot everything he was going to say. All he could do was stare at her domineering eyes, her voluptuous body, and her gorgeous legs. She smirked at his response, muttering something about this being too easy.

She led him to a small, out of the way shoe store. She chose a number of selections and then sat as they waited for the clerk to return.

"When he brings out the shoes, I think it would be appropriate for you to fit them on me. Don't you?" She looked deeply into his eyes. He was lost in the shadowy depths. He gulped and nodded. The clerk left after she explained the situation to him. He bent to his knees and began. He heard the clerk chuckling in the background. The embarrassment seemed to add to his lust.

He slowly removed the flats she wore that day at work. He allowed the fragrance to drift up to his nose before he fitted the high heel. She tantalized him with the process, drawing out each fitting. She stood each time, swiveling in front of his kneeling position to pose. Her firm, voluptuous ass staring him in the face each time. He was hypnotized as he somehow kept himself from leaning forward the scant few inches to kiss her cheeks.

She noticed his reddening face as it drew close to her.

"Not yet. You haven't been that good yet. Only when you've earned it." He groaned.

He paid and carried the packages to her car. He put them away in the trunk and walked to her open front door. She sat halfway in so that one leg dangled to the ground. He stared in open awe. She chuckled as she watched his mouth water.

"Ok, here's your reward for tonight." She rotated her foot, the shoe dropping to the ground. He fell to his knees to retrieve it. "Before you put it back on, you may..." She let the words float into the air, as they both understood their meaning. He gently grasped her delicate foot and leaned forward to kiss it. As he sucked on her big toe she pulled it away, pushing his face back. He stayed there, kneeling on the ground, groaning in frustration. He put the shoe back on; she closed the door and left him without a further word.

The night tormented him as he replayed every moment. Although some guilt tried to work its way into his mind, he cast it aside to savor the memory. He was hooked, a slave to her passions.

The next day she was late for work. She showed up at 10 without any excuse. Her immediate supervisor confronted her but she just blew it off. He tried to get alone

with her all day but the opportunity never came. She left without even speaking to him. The next day was the same.

Under the pretext of reprimanding her on her continual tardiness, he called her to his office. He told her to shut the door and then started into his planned speech.

But the moment she sat he was lost. Her pose in the chair, with her legs slightly apart and her skirt riding up her shapely legs made him forget what he was talking about. Instead, all he could think of was the way she was treating him

"Why haven't you talked to me?" To his chagrin, his voice sounded pleading. She stared at him in silence. Her eyes peered into his very soul.

"Can I take you shopping again? There must be something else you need." He knew he was begging but he couldnt stop it.

"What is it," she asked, exactly that you want?"

"I...I...I want to buy you things."

"No you don't. You want something else. You need something else. What do you need, little boy?"

The cards were on the table. There was no need to play around any more.

"I need you. I need you to tell me what I need. I need to do whatever you want me to."

"For what? What do I get out of this, as you so aptly said the other day?"

"I'll give you money." She snorted in disgust. "I'll give you whatever you want. I'll do anything for you." He was desperate. "I'll give you everything." He surrendered. "Just let me serve you...please."

She studied him carefully. "Pick me up after work. Let's go to your home. And then we'll see." She started to get up and then sank back into the chair. "Isn't there something else?" She smiled wickedly as he fell to his knees in front of her. He caressed her shoe and bent to place a kiss upon it.

For the rest of the day he was lost in a cloud of lust. The drive to his house was a long, agonizing ordeal. He hurriedly touched up the few messes in each room. He poured himself some wine and eagerly awaited her.

She toured the place quickly as if taking inventory. Her first command was telling him he had to move out of the master bedroom and sleep in the laundry room. He nodded as he acknowledged her right to anything and everything. She explained the rules very simply to him.

"There will be no sex between us. I have absolutely no need for your disgusting, little penis. I have a boyfriend in any case who more than satisfies me."

"Of course, I understand. Will I get anything out of this arrangement?" he asked very nervously wanting her to take complete control. She smiled wickedly as she accepted his surrender.

"You get what I want you to get. You give me everything, your house, your car, your money," she paused as her eyes pierced deeply into his, "and your soul. What you get is the privilege of worshipping me. Occasionally you will kiss my feet, bathing my scents with your tongue. If you have been real good you may someday clean my pussy after my boyfriend is through with it. And if you are very, very good you may be allowed to lose yourself in my ass."

She waited for his response. His breathing was short, his heart raced as he deliberated his fate. Slowly he sank to his knees and pressed his lips to her toes. She chuckled.

Now he remembers. He listened to her groans as her boyfriend, a large, muscular black man, filled her needs with his powerful thrusts. Maybe he would be called after they were done. Maybe he would be allowed to serve her, taste her, and clean her.

That's why he was here.

That's why he lived.

12