New Experience

Story Info
A trip to Las Vegas is extra fun for me and husband.
3.1k words
4.32
108.6k
61
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers

My name is Julie. I am 36, married to Tim and we have two children. I am 5'4", about 120 pounds and have a 34b bust. I was also a virgin until I became engaged to my husband and he has always told me he was too.

This adventure happened in September when my husband and I decided we were entitled to a trip on our own. We arranged care for our two children and planned a 4 day, 3 night trip to Las Vegas. We joked a lot about the Las Vegas slogan, "What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas." Still, I never considered that I would want to do anything with a man other than my husband, let alone actually do it. This was also the first time we had been to Las Vegas since a year after we got married right out of college.

Still, my husband had this fantasy about seeing what would happen if I went to bar alone and dressed sexy. He also wanted to see how attractive he really would be to other women. I am not sure which part bothered me more. I kept telling him I was not interested in any other man, but he kept telling me we should enjoy the chance to really have an adventure. I weakened toward the idea of flirting in a bar. Actually, I liked the idea that a woman my age, mother of two, might be able to get attention. So I finally agreed that we could give it a try, provided I could stop it whenever I wanted. I wanted to be in control of how far it went. In my mind, how far it would go was some innocent, or not so innocent flirting and maybe kissing.

We arrived at Las Vegas at just after 1:00 and checked into our room on the strip. Then we went out to check out how things had changed and what there was to do. We wandered through Caesar's Palace, The Venetian and other places enjoying all the fancy sights and decided a bar in our motel was as good as any other. Then we went back to our room and changed to go swimming and do some sunning in what light was left. After a dip in the pool we were delayed in getting out to dinner because my loving husband decided to help me get my bikini off and before long we were on the bed with his penis buried in me.

We showered, got dressed again and headed out for a nice simple dinner at the motel. During dinner my husband again discussed what he wanted to do. He wanted me to dress sexy and to sit alone at the bar looking like I wanted attention. I asked him how far he was willing to let it go and he told me it would be entirely up to me. I asked him if he minded me kissing another man and he said no. I asked what about having him touch me as we kissed. He told me as long as I was okay with it he would be okay with it. Then I asked the big one. What if he invited me up to his room. I have to be honest, just asking the question made my clit tingle. I was a little surprised when he told me it was entirely my decision.

Then I asked my husband what he would be doing. He told me he would take his lead from me and how lucky he might get. But whatever I did with another man he was free to do with another girl. Knowing I was not going to let this go too far, I agreed.

We finished our dinner and wine and headed back to our room to get ready. With my husband's help I decided to wear a silky red, sleeveless dress he bought me a year before. It is pretty short, mid thigh, and I always feel sexy wearing it. Underneath he was encouraging me to go with no bra but I decided on a pink panty and bra set. The panties were bikini panties with lace all around the legs and waist. The bra was lacy to match. I wore nice simple black sandals with a 2 inch heel he declared me to be truly sexy and beautiful and told me good luck.

I was nervous as I set out for the bar. I almost didn't get on the elevator, but I made it down to the bar and nervously looking around I settled on a little table close to the bar but not in the center of the area. I sat down and took thorough stock of my surrounding. It was still somewhat early, about 8:30, but there were others present. One guy in particular watched me as I entered. I ordered a glass of white wine and when the waitress returned with it she told me it was already paid for. My stomach almost churned as the man I had seen watching me come in got up and came over to me table.

He introduced himself as Steve and sat down with me. Tim and I had decided our story was we were separated and I was down with friends but they had decided to go to a show and I wasn't interested. Steve turned out to be 42, divorced and in town for a convention. It was about this time Tim came in and sat down at the bar in a location where we could see each other but out of earshot. I saw him smile at me and then turn his attention to a young woman sitting two seats over from him.

I soon found myself enjoying Steve's attention. He told me about his divorce the year before and I told him my husband and I had been drifting apart but that I still loved him. As we talked my glass became empty and he ordered another and moved his chair right next to mine. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I also decided this was my husband's idea and I was free to enjoy Steve's attention, as long as it didn't go too far. As we talked and laughed I would put my hand on his arm and lean into him so I at least touched my shoulder to his. It wasn't long before Steve had his hand on my bare leg right at the hem of my dress. Even though his touch alarmed me it also made my clit tingle again and I could feel the wetness on my panties.

I told Steve I really wanted to see the volcano at the Mirage so he took my hand and we went out for a walk. The weather was warm and actually very pleasant as we walked the strip and took in the sights. A light breeze kept blowing under my dress and that helped me feel good, along with the effects of the wine.

We joined the crowd in front of the volcano and waited. Steve put his arm around my waist as we waited and I felt a thrill go through me. I also thought I needed to get back with Tim before things got out of hand. I was also starting to think I really liked the idea of things getting out of hand. This was being affected by how good it felt when Steve's hand came up against the bottom of my breast as he held it around my waist.

The volcano was impressive and exciting as I felt the heat of the flames and continued to feel Steve's body next to and against mine. When it ended I turned to him to tell him what I thought and he pulled me into him for a kiss. As he kissed me, and I kissed back, I could feel his erection against my belly and began to think how good it would feel in me. I knew I had to put a stop to things and told Steve I wanted to get back to the bar.

Back at the bar I didn't see Tim at first, but then found him at the craps table next to a girl and with his arm around her waist. Steve and I sat down and he ordered drinks and we continued to engage in small talk. I excused myself to go to the ladies room and made sure Tim saw where I was going. He broke off from his game and followed me. I told him I noticed he didn't seem to lack for attention and he said I seemed to be doing fine too. He wanted to know where I had gone and I told him about the volcano, but left out the kissing, etc. I asked him if he was okay and he said everything was fine. I asked him how far he was really ready for me to go with Steve. He looked thoughtful and then said, "Julie, I love you and I trust you. This is Las Vegas, do what you really want to do." Then he asked me if I wanted to go to bed with Steve. I told him no. Then I asked what if I did want to. Tim told me it was my choice. My voice almost broke with nervousness as I told him, "See you in the morning."

Even though I told Tim I would see him in the morning, I didn't really intend to sleep with Steve. I just could not see myself making love to a man other than my husband. Still, I went back to the bar and rejoined Steve who welcomed me back with a kiss. As we talked Steve put his hand on my leg again but this time he moved it higher and had it on the inside of my thigh.

I decided I needed some fresh air to clear my head and suggested we walk outside again. The night was still warm and the outside air was very pleasant. As we walked and talked Steve continued to have his arm around me but got bolder about touching my breast and putting his hand on my backside. Finally, in a spot a little more to the side he stopped and pulling me into him began to kiss me again. He kissed me and rubbed my breast as I couldn't help but press myself against his erect penis. I began to rub my clit against it and he put his hands on my backside and pulled me into him. As he did this he pulled the back of my dress up and began to rub my panties and with his hand on my thighs pull me into him.

With part of me saying I had to get away and the other part saying I wanted to feel him in me, confusion reigned in my mind. Steve suggested we go to his room and I said okay.

We walked back to the motel and into the elevator. We were alone so Steve continued to kiss me and pull my dress up to rub my panties over my bottom. As we walked to his room my nervousness increased but I felt like I had reached the point of no return. I balked at his door but he held his hand out and I went in with him. I told him I needed to use his bathroom and went in to pee and get my thoughts together. I was married and loved my husband and yet here I was about to have sex with another man, I man I had just met. I peed, wiped myself and got my clothing adjusted and went back out to see what was next. Steve kissed me and excused himself as he went into the bathroom. While he was in there I took my sandals off and settled onto the couch with my feet under me.

Steve came out took his shoes off and joined me on the couch. He kissed me again and pushed me onto my back with him on top of me. Again I could feel his hard penis and wanted to feel it in me. Steve's hands roamed over my body and under my dress. Having him rub my clit through my panties was driving me wild, but when he put his hands on the waistband of my panties to pull them off I stopped him. He sat up and took his shirt off and then pulled me onto his lap facing him. My clitoris was rubbing against him as we kissed again.

Again he was reaching under my dress. Then he reached up and pulled the zipper down. He slid the dress over my head and tossed it aside and I could not stop him as he undid my bra and sent it to join my dress.

He stood up and removed him pants and pulled me into him as he kissed me and then pushed me back onto the bed. I knew by then that I was going to have sex with him. My resistance was gone as he took my panties off and sent them to the floor along with his underwear. I could only spread my legs as he crawled back on top of me and I felt his naked hard penis against my clit and the opening of my vagina. He kissed me and moved his penis against me as I rotated my hips in order to better feel him. Finally I couldn't take it any more and told Steve, "Please put it in me."

The feeling as he entered me was fantastic. He has it about half way in when it occurred to me he was not wearing a condom. I thought about stopping but decided I wanted to experience everything with him. As he slowly moved in me I wrapped my legs around him and felt the tension build until I pulled him against me and had the most incredible climax. It just seemed to go on and on while he just held his penis deep inside me. As soon as the contractions of my climax ceased he began to move again and soon came in me with fantastic force. I could swear I could actually feel his semen going deep into my vagina as I felt his penis throb in me.

Steve collapsed on top of me and said, "That was amazing Julie." I told him I thought so too. Steve kissed me for a while as I continued to enjoy the feel of his now softening penis in me. Finally it fell out with a slight plop and I could feel the semen running out. I got a tissue and wiped as Steve cleaned himself up and then we got under the covers and I feel asleep snuggled in his arms.

We both woke up around 3:00 and made love again then feel asleep again. When we woke up after 9:00 I told Steve I needed to get back with my friends, but he started kissing me again and soon we were making love again.

I was beginning to worry about what I was going to tell my husband and what he was thinking, so I got up and began to get dressed. As Steve watched me dress, he told me he would be in town until the next day and said he wanted to see more of me. Not sure of how Tim was going to react, I told him I would have to see. We exchanged cell phone numbers and I kissed him goodbye and headed back to the elevator to go to our room.

Tim was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper and drinking coffee when I got to our room. I began to feel guilty as I looked at him and thought of Steve's semen leaking onto my panties. Tim looked at me and asked if I had a good time. As I looked at him I could see he loved me and I knew I loved him at much as ever. I told him I had a very good time and asked about him. He said yes, he had a great time also. He asked if I was going to tell him about it and I said if he was sure he wanted me to.

Tim pulled me tight against him and asked if Steve fucked me. I said yes. He asked if Steve came in me and again I said yes. Then reaching under my dress and rubbing the crotch of my panties, Tim asked if Steve wore a condom. I hesitated, not wanting to lie to my husband, but also not wanting admit I had let Steve fill me with his semen and sperm. I knew it wasn't my fertile time, so I wasn't worried about getting pregnant. Tim looked at me and asked, "He didn't wear a condom, did he?" I admitted he did not.

Tim pulled his pants and underwear off and pushed me back on the bed. Kissing me he then took off my panties and looked at the crotch. Pulling my legs apart, looked at me down there. Then he just leaned forward and drove his penis into me. It felt different from Steve, but it felt good and I loved it and I loved him. We finished up and I headed to the bathroom for a shower.

When I came out with a towel around me Tim asked what I wanted to do next. I asked Tim what he did last night. He told me he had sex with the girl I saw him with, but then she left. I told him Steve wanted to see me again. He asked if I wanted to see him and I said yes, if it was okay. Tim said he had told me before that what I wanted to do on this trip was up to me and okay with him.

I thanked Tim and called Steve to tell him I could see him. I told him my friends were mad at me for not joining them last night and staying out all night. He suggested I pack up my bags and join him in his room. I told him I would get right back to him. I asked Tim about it and he said, "Sure, enjoy, just don't forget our flight day after tomorrow." Steve extended his trip an extra day to be with me.

It has been two months since that trip. My love for Tim is as strong as ever. He asks me about Steve sometimes when we make love and it seems to make him harder as I tell him what happened. Steve calls me once in a while and has suggested we meet again. I have told him I am back with my husband and I am not going to cheat on him. He tells me my husband doesn't need to know. I would not see Steve without Tim's okay, but the idea of another encounter is very enticing.

Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers