New Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim tells his side.
2.7k words
4.18
42.8k
10
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers

Hi, my name is Tim and you have probably read what my wife wrote about our Las Vegas trip last September. She asked me to write my side of what happened. Some of the details I am going to give are firsts for her, so here goes:

My wife Julie and I have been married 14 years now. We got married right out of college and have two kids. Julie is a beautiful woman and I am lucky to have her. She is 5'4" tall, now weighs about 120 and has a slim figure I love, not to mention gorgeous legs. Julie was a virgin until we got engaged and my experience was pretty limited, being just a few times with a girl where I lived the summer before I met her.

Like many men, I have often fantasized about my wife with another man. Finally this year I decided to see what I could do to make it happen. Figuring Las Vegas might be the best bet, I proposed to Julie a vacation for just the two of us. Her parents were thrilled to take care of the kids in order for their daughter to get away, so when I proposed the get away to Julie she agreed right off.

I then set off to see what I could do to get her ready. I joked about the "What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas." slogan and told her she could do anything she wants there. I then proposed the flirting in the bar idea to her. Her first reaction was flat out rejection and some anger. Still, I kept at it, being careful not to push too hard. I knew from parties we had been to she enjoyed the attention of other men and was not beyond a little flirting.

Finally I got her to agree to the idea of going into the bar dressed to flirt and see what would happen. She was adamant it would not go very far.

So we packed our bags, dropped off the kids and flew down to Las Vegas. It had changed a lot since we had been there last and no amount of web searching or television really prepares you for how different it was. Just thinking about what might happen had me pretty excited and when I saw my wife naked after swimming I knew dinner could wait. I think that reassurance of my love helped make the rest happen.

As she said, we discussed the idea during dinner. She had brought two possible dresses along and wanted to know which I though was better. I chose the one that showed the most. She argued, but then agreed. She then asked how far I wanted it to go. I knew pushing her would not work, so I told her it would be entirely up to her. She had some questions about this, but I just told her she was in control of what both of us did.

Julie looked truly seductive in her short, silky, sleeveless, red dress. I told her to go braless but she insisted on a bra. The set she chose changed my mind anyway. I can't decide if she looked better standing there in her pink panties and bra or fully dressed in heels and all. One thing I was sure of, she was going to get attention.

I kissed her goodbye and told her I would see her in the bar we had chosen in a little while. We had agreed our story was we were newly separated and in Las Vegas with friends who decided to do other things that night. I gave Julie about a 10 minute lead and then headed down.

Julie was sitting at a little table with a glass of wine and a man was sitting with her talking to her across the table. I chose a place at the bar with a good view of Julie and also close to a young lady who looked worth getting acquainted with. I smiled at Julie and saw her smile in return. She went back to talking to the man and I turned my attention to the young woman on my left.

As I chatted with my new acquaintance, Julie was obviously enjoying being with Steve, as I learned his name was. She laughed, talked, put her hand on his arm and even leaned into him. I was also pretty certain from her body language that he hand his hand somewhere on her leg. Then they got up and left the casino hand in hand.

I turned my full attention to the young lady and thought I was doing well when she said she needed to go and left. I decided I might as well do something so I wandered over to a craps table. I settled in next to a young lady who was there with another girl. She was asking a lot of questions about craps so I joined in explaining the game to her. This went well as she was winning a small amount and declared me to be her good luck charm. As she leaned into me I became more bold and had my arm around her and had even kissed her a couple of times after one or both of us won. I also wondered what had happened to Julie and was a little worried about whether or not she was okay.

I finally saw Julie return to the bar with Steve arm in arm. I could see her looking around for a while before she finally spotted me. I saw a flicker of a frown and she realized I had my arm around another woman. In a little while Julie got up and came my way. I thought she was going to talk to me, but she went on past toward the restrooms.

I excused myself and followed her. She immediately said something about my getting lots of attention so I told her she seemed to be doing fine too. I asked where she had gone off to and she told me they had gone to see the volcano at the Mirage. I could see they had done more than just watch the volcano but decided not to say anything. She looked at me nervously and asked if everything was okay. I was getting pretty turned on by the way things were going and told her everything was fine. When she asked me how far I really wanted her to go with Steve I assured her I loved her and trusted her and she was free to do as much or as little as she wanted. I then asked her if she wanted to have sex with her new friend. First she said no, then she asked what if she did go to bed with him. I told her it was her decision. She responded with, "See you in the morning." kissed me and headed into the ladies room. I used the men's room and headed back to the craps table and my new friend.

When Julie got back to the bar Steve welcomed her with a kiss. I could see what was going on a little better and saw as Steve put his hand on her leg and even moved it up under her dress a little as they talked. Then they got up and headed outside again. I suggested to the girl I was with that we go outside for some fresh air and she agreed.

The night was warmer than I expected, but really nice. As I walked with my friend I looked about for Julie and her friend. I finally spotted them in a somewhat secluded area. They were kissing and I could tell she was rubbing against him. I could also see that he had her dress up and was rubbing her butt. My date said, "Some people should get a room." I knew Julie could not get up to the rooms without me seeing her, so I suggested we go back inside and have a drink at the bar.

I watched Steve lead Julie to the elevator and told my date it looked like they took her suggestion. She laughed and asked me to walk her up to her room. We took the elevator up, but when we got there her friend was asleep so I suggested we go to my room. I was glad Julie and I had put all of our things out of sight so it wouldn't appear I was sharing the room with anyone.

When we got to my room it didn't take us long to get completely naked and start fucking. I didn't want to wear a condom, but didn't want to take any chances with this girl, either for STDs or pregnancy, so I wore one. I had hoped she would stay the night, but when we were done, she got up, got dressed, thanked me for a nice evening and walked out of my life. I fell asleep shortly afterwards.

I woke up a couple of times during the night and noticed Julie had not returned. I wondered what she was doing and started imagining what it must look like for Steve to fuck my wife.

Julie finally showed up just after 10 the next morning. I was drinking coffee and watching tv when I heard her key undo the lock. I quickly grabbed the newspaper and sat on the couch as if I had been reading it. Julie had a guilty look on her face as she came into the room. I asked her if she had a good time and she relaxed a little and said yes. I smile at her and she asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and asked if she was going to tell me what happened. She said she would if I wanted her to.

I hugged and kissed her and asked if Steve fucked her. She hesitated a little and said yes. I asked if he came in her. She said yes a little more boldly. I was rubbing her through her panties and I could feel the wetness in them so I asked if Steve wore a condom. She didn't answer and I could feel her trembling in my arms. I knew she wasn't in danger of getting pregnant because we had planned the trip to be during a time when she was not fertile. She still didn't answer so I finally said, "He didn't wear a condom, did he?" Julie admitted he did not. I asked her how many times and she said three. Then I asked, "Including right before you came back?" She said yes.

My erection was killing me now and I took off my pants and underwear and pushed her back on the bed. I got between her legs and began to pull her panties off. She resisted at first and then let me take them off. I looked at the crotch and could see the semen that had pooled there. I looked at her crotch and could see the wetness between her labia and dried semen on her pubic hair. I just drove my prick into her. She immediately responded and I was surprised at how quickly she had an orgasm. A few minutes after I came, she asked if she could take a shower and got up. She took off her sandals, dress and bra and headed into the bathroom.

I sat thinking as Julie showered and wondered what was next. I had enjoyed myself the night before and was thinking a night completely on my own might be fun. Julie came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her and I asked her what she wanted to do next. Instead of answering that she asked if I had sex with the girl she saw me with. I told her yes, but she had left right after and I doubted I would see her again. Then Julie told me Steve had asked her to join him for the day. I asked her if she wanted to see him again. She told me she did, but only if I said okay. I told her again, ""What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas." I then told her whatever she wanted to do on this trip was okay with me.

Julie called Steve from her cell phone and told him her friends were mad at her for running off on her own and staying out all night. I heard her say, "Let me think about that and call you right back." Then closed her phone and told me Steve was suggesting she spend the rest of her trip with him in his room. I asked, "Would you like to?" to which she said yes. I told her to enjoy herself but remember that our plane leaves at 2:00 in two days. She thanked me with a kiss.

I watched her get dressed. She put on a knee length sun dress, with a pair of her best panties and no bra. When she had on the sandals she chose for the day she asked how she looked. I told her good enough to fuck and told her good luck.

After she left, I got dressed again and headed out to see what fun things I could find. It isn't often a man gets a chance to really get out with his wife's permission, so I made the most of it. I admit, I didn't get any that night, but I made up for it the next night with a pretty young girl who spent the night with me.

I saw Julie and Steve off and on over the next two days. Once I came out to the pool and found them there. Steve was kissing Julie in the pool as I came through the gate. Shortly after that she got out of the pool and when saw me and I could see her stiffen a little before she smiled. They left the pool area hand in hand a short while later. I saw her at the bar again that same evening. This time she was wearing her other flirtation dress, the black one. I managed to talk to her outside the ladies room again. She asked if I was still okay. I assured her things were fine. She told me they were going down to Hoover Dam the next day. I was a little bit jealous at that one, but only because it was on my list of things to see. I saw her leaving the casino with Steve the next morning and she looked real hot in a short denim skirt and white top.

That night I was having dinner with the girl I had met that day when Julie and Steve came in. She was wearing a knee length dress I had never seen before along with a necklace that looked new. I wondered if what she was wearing underneath was new too. I figured it was also new (it was) but was pretty sure her white sandals were not.

I think I shocked Julie a little the last morning when she and Steve came into the same restaurant. My girl friend and I were having breakfast and saw us together. I was glad she knew I had spent the night with this girl. We met at the airport, past the security area, and flew on home. We were both glad to see the kids again and I was more relieved than I thought I would be to have my wife back in my arms.

In the two months since that trip we have discussed it several times. I get incredibly turned on thinking about it. I just found out today, from reading Julie's story that Steve has called her and wants to meet again some time. She told me she won't, but I can tell she wants to. I don't know how or when, but I suspect she will see him again. Julie does travel some for her job.

What she won't know until she reads this is that the girl I spent that last night with has been emailing me. So we have to see what might be next.

Juliewife
Juliewife
218 Followers