New Experience in the Quarter

Story Info
Wife warms to idea of exhibitionism & public sex.
1.7k words
4.31
64.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start out with some background. My wife Jan and I had a quick courtship and marriage, due to the high hormone level and sex drive in both of us. Our first real date was four days in Tahoe, where we spent about 18 hours a day fucking in bed or else somewhere nearby. After a few weeks courtship, much of it spent horizontally, I quickly proposed. Jan is about 5 foot tall, 120 pounds, with a nice set of 34Cs, and has dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I'm just an average guy about 6 foot and 180 pounds.

Anyway, back to the story, I got in quite a bit of trouble for carousing with the boys the year before ('98). I had a friend of mine in town for the Mardi Gras of '99. It was about the only chance I had to get into town that whole year. He and I were big partygoers from years past, so Jan had no hope of holding us back and, instead of putting up wasted resistance, she came along.

We headed out on the town for what was a relatively quiet night in New Orleans (you could still see your feet). We started out quickly, chugging some beers at a 3 for 1 happy hour. Jan was wearing a tight low cut white cotton shirt with a lacy bra (which did little to nothing to hide her long thick nipples), along with some khaki shorts covering her black thong. After some small talk and a few drinks, we started to dance.

I am not much of a dancer by any stretch of the imagination, but it did not take me too long to get into the groove with my wife's lead. She apparently let the couple of quick beers and a shot of tequila get into her head, as she was quickly rubbing her body up against mine. After the first song I finally realized what she was after, quite a surprise, and she started to grind her body in return. By the end of the second song, I had her bra in my pocket, and my hand up her shirt. We continued on for a third song that ended with her shirt up over her tits, and my cock out of my pants, Jan on her knees sucking me off, and the bouncers telling us to leave. But I have to say we enjoyed every minute of it, as did our friend, who was watching in fascination from just off the dance floor.

From there we did the street for all it was worth. Nothing too mind boggling, just collecting some beads for the gratuitous flash. I was in HEAVEN to see my (up to now) relatively shy wife flashing the street, and I was developing quite a head of steam as a result. My friend must have taken two dozen pictures, which I still have not got copies of.

After carousing on the Street, I convinced my wife we should check out some of the strip joints. After much cajoling, she agreed to enter a place that has both male and female strippers. She sat down between my friend and I to see the show. The show had alternating men and women dancers, which allowed for both our attentions to wander. Not too far into the show I had her pants open to rub her pussy, and her shirt up but not quite exposing her tits, in an attempt to maximize her experience. While watching the show, Jan managed to occasionally rub my cock through my pants, which was more than hard by this point. My friend seemed had a hard time deciding which show to watch at this point, the one on the stage or ours. I have to say my wife and I had never done anything close to this before, and my wildest fantasies were coming true.

So, after fucking around in that place, and Jan coming out of there with a hot wet pussy, and myself with a limp, we tried the Gold Club just off of Bourbon, which had always been my favorite. We only stayed for a couple of songs and it did not go over too well with her.

Next stop was Razoo's on Bourbon, which has always been my favorite place to party in the quarter. The three of us found a space on the upper bar rail over the dance floor, and stayed there for an hour or two. Since space at the rail was at a premium, only two of us could dance at a time.... And I was more that happy watch.

The band/mc at the bar was bringing out the best in everyone in attendance, encouraging the women to flash all they had. My wife would not flash in the bar, much to my chagrin. However, after encouraging her to dance with my friend I quickly found her that her protestations were in jest.

After downing several Hurricanes, a couple of dances, and some encouragement from me, my wife ended up on the floor with our friend. The mc started his pitch, and got the place into frenzy. After listening to his pitch for a while, I turned to the floor to see my wife with her shirt over her head, with my friend wrapping his hands around her tits. At the same time she alternated rubbing her hand up against her cunt and then up against his cock.

I felt the pit of my stomach drop out my asshole, both in amazement and excitement. The swelling of my cock quickly told me this was not such a bad thing. I had always fantasized about her baring all in public, but never thought through the impacts of it going past just the visual. To say I was enjoying it was an understatement.

Their minor show had a few viewers on the dance floor and rail, but it was not a big deal in that town (other than to me). After a song or so they wrapped their packages up, and came back up to their drinks (and me). I made no comment at this time.

We left shortly after, and ended up encouraging Jan to flash some more on the way down the street. We both ended up squeezing her tits and nipples for the crowd, but nothing too crazy, just enough to keep the blood boiling. Towards the end of the street we came upon a quarter porn movie place, and decided to slip in for a quick show...

After grabbing $10 in quarters, we slipped into a booth, with our friend in the booth next store. I managed to get her into a booth with no doorknob, and a glory hole between our booth and my friends. After putting in the money I quickly had her out of all her clothes. A glance to the left and right told me we had at least two voyeurs watching us. I asked her to entertain me (and without her knowledge us) by rubbing her pussy for me. Since she knows that I am a tit man, this was accompanied by her stroking her 34C's. I love the way she pulls her long thick nipples for me. I was almost positive our watching friends enjoyed it as much as me.

After a while I started to suck her nipples, and finally knelt to suck and lick her clit. I pulled her down onto the small bench, and sucked her to an orgasm, as she pulled madly at her nipples. I split my attention between her and the bobbing eyeballs in the glory holes.

By that time my cock was straining at the zipper, and I quickly stood looking for some relief. Jan pulled my pants down and wrapped her lips around my cock. I was in heaven, getting blown in the box by my naked wife, with two onlookers, one of them my friend. I thought I could not stand too much more, and stood her up against the door. I slammed my hard cock into her overheated pussy and rode her for all I was worth.

Fortunately, two things worked for me. She was lined up so she could see out the hole from the missing doorknob. She saw several guys who had been taking turns watching the show. She told me about it, but decided that it made her hot more that it embarrassed her, and allowed me to continue our show. She also told me she saw the other hole several weeks later (where our friend was watching), but did not say anything at the time.

The second item of concern was the fact that we had been in town drinking for about six hours at that point, and I had a case of whisky dick (or close to it). I must have fucked her for what felt like an hour in that booth. We both had sweat rolling off of us, were both screaming at each other, and both having the fuck of our lives with some eyeballs watching us.

She was alternating her screams between "FUCK ME" and "I'M CUMMING".... And I was screaming at her to "PULL YOUR NIPPLES and SQUEEZE MY COCK WITH YOUR HOT PUSSY."

I finally shot my load into her wet pussy after what turned out to be 25 minutes of hard fucking. We were both spent and hot. After I got my pants on I opened the door while she was still laid out on the bench naked with cum dripping out of her wet pussy. There were five guys outside that door; all with obvious hard-ons.

Several crowded the door to take in the scene. Jan was at first mortified at the attention, but then rubbed her body for them while they rubbed one out. She has repeatedly told me since then how hot she got from the strangers watching her rub her sweaty body, hard nipples and cum filled cunt.

We came out of the porn joint wet and breathing heavy, to find our friend waiting for us. He said he had been out front for quite some time, but from his hard breathing and sweaty brow we did not believe him. We went home and fucked again on the front lawn, while cars passed the house.... But that's a story for another time?

More to come... please give feedback on this opening story.