New Experiences Ch. 01

Story Info
Master and His pet go to a convention.
5k words
4.32
18.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What great memories we have made over the years, I'm reminded of one event in particular. I had gotten an email that Fetishcon was coming to our town and I now reminisce about my first experience going to it with Him. It seems like only yesterday that we got to share it. Oh what fun it was being at His side, I know how proud He was showing me off.

I had found out that Fetishcon was coming to my town and I told Him all about it, He was excited too. He made plans to travel to see me on those days so we could attend the event together. Well first of all, I was very excited about seeing Him. It had been a while since we have had the chance to spend time together. Secondly, I had never been to anything like this and was looking forward to all of the new experiences. The sights and sounds of other kinky people like us enjoying themselves in a place that was very accepting of our lifestyle.

It seemed like He had planned His trip so long ago, but the days of waiting were finally over. He would be here today!!! He had made reservations to stay in the same hotel that Fetishcon was going to take place. It was a nice hotel one that was of the same standard that He was used to staying in while He's traveling around for His job. He had arranged for me to have access to His suite before He arrived in town. He told me that He wanted me there waiting for Him.

I remember all too well getting myself all prepared for His arrival, I had driven downtown to the hotel in my most comfortable jeans and a shirt. I knew that I would have plenty of time to get myself ready for Him in the well appointed suite with all the amenities. He called me that morning from the airport telling me that it wouldn't be very long before He would be there and to make myself at home in His suite. I could hear the excitement in His voice as we talked and I know that He was looking forward to this weekend as much as I was.

I knew in my mind just how He wanted me to greet Him when He walked through the door. I still had a few hours before His flight landed, I wanted for everything to be perfect for Him. I took advantage of the large whirlpool tub in the very nice marble bathroom. I thought that I'd better relax and clear my head before I saw Him. I was giddy bunch of nerves, so excited to see Him but very curious about how the weekend would unfold. I soaked in the tub for a while but knew that I needed to get ready soon for His arrival. Even though we've spent so much time together I'm still just a bit nervous when we meet face to face again. I know that sounds silly, He always tells me that I have nothing to be nervous about.

My luxurious bath was so relaxing but productive. I made sure that I was all soft and smooth for Him just the way He expects me to be. I know that it won't be long until I lay eyes on Him so I guess I'd better hurry up. I don't want to get caught not being ready when He gets here, that would not be a good way to start the weekend. I still have some time though; there is something to be said about strolling around naked in a very nice hotel suite. It feels deliciously naughty.

My naked frolicking comes to an abrupt halt when the phone on the desk rings. Hum well there's only one person that it could be calling me here....my wonderfully awesome Master. It must mean that His flight has landed.

"Hello My sweet pet."

"Hi Sir, have a nice flight?"

"It was ok but I'm very glad to be here. How is my suite, My sweet?"

"Oh Sir, I think that you will be very pleased with it. It's very nice."

"Well I will get to see it shortly; I'm waiting for my luggage and then get a car. I should be there within the hour. Be a good girl until I get there."

"Oh yes, Sir. I promise I'll be good and all ready for you."

"See you soon My little slut."

My heart begins to race, it won't be long and He will be here. I must hurry to make sure everything is perfect and in its place. When I'm satisfied with the way the suite looks, I walk into the bedroom to find my collar and fasten it around my neck. I slowly lower myself to my knees at the foot of His bed and wait.

I glance around the room wondering just how long it's been since His call. I don't think that it will be much longer. My worrying mind sets in and I begin to think. I hope that He's ok. I tell myself that I worry too much just as I hear the door to the suite open. I hear His voice from the other room.

"I'm here, My sweet pet."

My heart pounds as I proudly straighten myself up, I want Him to see everything that is His. I know that He will be walking through that doorway at any moment; finally there He is standing there smiling at me as I smile back at Him. His smile tells me that He is pleased with me and the way that I greeted Him. He walks a few steps towards the end of the bed where I am on my knees.

He tells me to stand up. He wants to get a better look at what is His. I gracefully rise to my feet and stand before Him, still smiling. He takes me in His arms and we share a long needed deep kiss. As He holds me tight against Him I breathe His scent in deeply and think to myself, I'm finally home where I belong.

He whispers in my ear how good it is to see me and how much He's missed me. I tell Him that I've missed Him too and that I'm very excited about the weekend. Still in His arms we kiss a few more times, they are all long overdue. My need of Him is as strong as His need of me. He tells me to go lie down on the bed, of course I obey Him. In my mind I wonder what He's thinking and what He has planned for me.

I'm lying there and He comes over to the side of the bed, goose bumps break out all over my body in the coolness of the room. He begins to get undressed and soon His cock is revealed to me. My mouth waters at the mere sight of it, I crave His taste so much. I can see the lust in His eyes as He stares down at my naked body just as He can see the lust in my eyes desiring His cock.

We stare at each other's nakedness for a few moments more before He gets in bed with me. He lays down next to me so we are in a sideways 69, His cock is just inches from my mouth. I want to lick it with my tongue but I know that I don't have permission.

"I know how much you want my cock My little cock sucking whore. You can lick just the head and nothing more."

"Yes, Sir."

I have an overwhelming desire to take all of His cock in my mouth at once but I know that will get me in trouble. I hungrily lick just the head, like I'm starving for it.....so in need.

"Good girl. Now you can have the rest of my cock, you little cock hungry slut."

I don't waste any time wrapping my lips around His cock, taking it deep into my mouth. Savoring and sucking, my tongue swirling around it. Yum He tastes so good. While I'm enjoyed His cock I feel His tongue licking at my inner thighs, I know that my cunt is already getting wet. He teases His way up getting closer and closer to my needy, aching cunt. His hands are on my ass holding my close to Him as His tongue and mouth lick at my wet folds and tease my clit.

I want to beg Him to stop teasing me and lick my throbbing clit. But it's not good manners to speak with your mouth full. His tongue is buried deep in me getting a good taste of my sweet pussy. I feel Him move as He pulls away from me and turns around so we are face to face again. I whimper as I think to myself damn I wanted more of His cock and I really wanted to taste His sweet cum. He kisses me deeply and I taste myself in His mouth.

"Is My girl ready to play?"

"Yes Sir, I'm always ready to play."

He gets up and disappears for a few minutes returning with some ankle and wrist cuffs, some rope and a couple of bottles of water. I automatically hold out my wrists to Him and He fastens the wrist cuffs on, and then goes to put on my ankle cuffs. I lay there patiently as He tied me to the 4 posts on the bed, but before He gets finished He decides that He would rather have me on my stomach.

"I think that I might want to fuck that sweet tight ass first, I thought that it would be easier this way."

"Whatever you want Sir, I serve at your pleasure."

I love when I'm bound on my stomach with Him on top of me pinning me down, taking what He wants from me. I feel so helpless like that yet so free. He catches me off guard once again by smacking my ass hard and telling me what a dirty little slut I am. My ass needs a good spanking. I whimper and moan as He continues to spank my ass; I know that it must be getting pink by now. But my slutty cunt betrays me again getting wetter as I'm being spanked.

"Oh that's a nice shade of red I think, slut, your ass looks so nice right now. So fuckable in fact."

I feel Him crawl up on the bed with me. My cunt is soaked, aching and needing to be fucked. I feel His fingers probe my slippery folds and dipping into my warm, wet hole.

"Oh my little whore is so wet, so wet that I may not need to use any Astroglide when I fuck your tight ass."

I feel His moistened fingers making a path up towards my ass and gently pushing their way in. Mmmmm. I push back against them as much as I can. His fingers leave my ass just long enough to get my more of my juices dragging them up to my ass again.

"Nothing like a whore with a self lubricating ass," giggling as He says it.

I whimper again, my need is so great, wanting anything that He has to offer me. My body aches to be taken and fucked hard, it doesn't matter which hole anymore. I feel my ass cheeks being pulled apart little as His cock slides into my tight ass.

"Damn, My little whore pet's ass is so tight around my cock."

I moan in agreement wanting Him to fuck me harder. I strain against the ropes pushing back into Him as much as I can. His cock pounds into my ass, we are both moaning and I hear a sexy growl every once in a while from Him. He tells me that He's going to cum soon my ass is so tight. My clit has been rubbing against the bed this whole time building up my own orgasm. We are both on the edge and ready to explode at any moment.

I catch my breath in between pants just long enough to ask, "May I cum Sir?"

"Yes My pet, you may."

My orgasm hits me hard it feels so good cumming for Him, with Him there instead of all by myself. His orgasm soon follows feeling the contractions from my cunt on His cock buried my ass. I breathe in deeply and sigh in contentment it feels so nice being with Him like this. I know that we both feel very sated for the moment, well until the next round. He lightly kisses my shoulders whispering in my ear that I'm a good girl.

We talk as He unfastens my wrist and ankle cuffs.

"I think that I have a very happy little pet on my hands."

"Mmmm, oh yes Sir you do. It's been way too long since we've been together like that. I feel much better now."

"Me also. That was a long time coming, we needed that."

I roll over on my back so I can look at Him while we talk. I can get lost in those sexy blue eyes of His. He pulls the covers back, crawls under and then holds the covers up for me so I can join Him. We snuggle together enjoying the feeling of each other's bare skin. So relaxed now, kissing sweetly and feeling very close.

My head is resting on His shoulder, I cuddle into Him more. I sigh again. I could almost fall asleep I'm so relaxed, but I don't want to at least not yet. Every minute that we spend together is so precious that I don't want to sleep it all away. I fight to stay awake but can't, I feel myself drifting off.

I wake up not knowing how long I've been asleep, hoping that it wasn't too long. We are still cuddled up together I don't think that either one of us moved an inch. I look up at Him; it seems that He's been awake for awhile. Before I have time to say anything, He gently kisses me. I notice that it is a lot lighter in the room than it was before and I ask what time it is. He giggles and tells me that its morning about 7 AM.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you".

"That's ok my sweet pet, I needed a good night's sleep, too. But now I'm really hungry since we never had dinner last night, don't you worry though I've already ordered room service. They should be here soon with breakfast."

"Good thinking, I'm starving too. Sorry that we missed dinner last night though."

"Oh its ok, moments like we had last night don't happen very often. They are almost more important than food".

We kiss again. I tell Him that I agree completely, truly treasured times and memories that we've made. Our passion seems to carry over to the next morning, we engage in a mini make out session. Our tongues are exploring each other's mouths, our arms wrapped around each other but we get interrupted by a knock on the door.

With an evil look in His eyes He says, "I guess that we should answer that huh?"

I think to myself don't tell me He's going to ask me to answer the door naked. A few moments pass making me very nervous about what He has in mind, but like a good girl I will do what He asks of me.

"You didn't think that I was going to send you to answer that did you? I don't share my sexy pet like that with just anyone."

He gets up grabbing some shorts before heading for the door.

Whew, that was close. But I would have done it, wanting to please Him above all. I relax down into the bed a little, until I hear His voice and another getting louder. Oh, this isn't over yet. He's so devious sometimes making me think that I've gotten out of it only to find out that I haven't. He and a hotel employee come walking into the room; the hotel employee pushing a cart filled with silver covered trays with our breakfast in it.

I've been caught off guard once again, though my cunt is covered up my breasts and pierced nipples are totally exposed. I move to cover myself, but I see that look in His eyes that tells me that I shouldn't. I sit there like a good girl although I know that the young man's eyes are all over me.

"It's ok my pet. I won't let him touch you, you're safe. I thought that he might like a different kind of tip by showing him my sexy pet's nice tits and pierced nipples."

I smile back at you. I know how much you love showing me off and that makes me very proud being Yours. The two of you leave the room as quickly as you came in, I hear you talking as you walk him to the door. You come back into the room pretending like nothing happened, rolling the cart over to the side of the bed.

"Hungry, My sweet?"

I can only smile for I know that you do these little things for a reason, another lesson of some sort that you are teaching me.

"Yes Sir, very".

We quickly devour everything in sight, so hungry from not eating the night before. Well that and our expended energy from our hard fuck. The fluffy omelets were delicious along with the bacon that you ordered for me. You know how much I love bacon.

We talk about all that we want to see at the trade show, trying to plan our day just a little. There some booths, classes and demonstrations that we don't want to miss. We do have a few hours to relax still, Fetishcon doesn't open until Noon. That gives us time to clean ourselves up and for you to pick my outfit for the day.

We get in the over sized shower and wash each other thoroughly. He gives me special attention making sure that I'm clean and smooth. His hands glide over my soapy body washing me and inspecting His property as He goes. It is nice to be pampered like this, not that I don't do the same for Him.

We finish with our shower and get out. Now it's time for me to make Him feel special by drying Him off first. I walk out of the bathroom after making my skin even smoother putting lotion on it. I find you looking through your bag for something. You soon find it and hand it to me.

"I picked this out just for you; I can't wait to show you off My pet."

"Thank you Sir, I will wear it with pride. It's my job to look good for you and please you."

I'm very curious about what you have chosen for me to wear today. I slip my hand in the bag; I pull out a very skimpy leather top and a very short black leather mini skirt. I put them both on, the top shows off my tits but not my nipples although you see easily see my nipple rings through the tightly stretched leather.

The mini skirt is so short that it barely covers my ass, if I bend over everyone will be able to see my cunt and ass. Hum maybe that's the way that He wants it since He didn't give me any panties to wear.

You come walking back into the room all dressed yourself and looking very nice. We are going to both look good as we walk around today. Such a handsome Master I have and I am so proud to be His.

"Oh you look so hot My sexy little pet. I can't wait to walk around the show with you."

"Thank you Sir and I will be very proud being by your side today as well."

"Did My pet remember to bring her diamond collar? It's the finishing touch to your outfit."

"Yes Sir, its right here."

"Good girl, here let me help you put it on."

You fasten it around my neck and make sure that it's not too tight.

"There that's better. You look awesome baby".

Smiling, I thank you again for generous compliments. I have to admit I do look totally hot, and I know that you are pleased. You tell me that we had better get going the trade show will be opening soon; we both want get there early so it's not as crowded.

I wonder if everyone staying here is here for Fetishcon or if there are more "regular" guests staying here also. It might be a bit of a shock for most to witness this gathering of people. I soon get my answer as an older couple gets in the elevator with us. They both stare at me, I wonder what they think. It doesn't matter to me though; the only person's opinion of me that truly matters is His.

Thankfully our elevator ride to the main level where the convention is being held is a short one. The elevator doors open and you let me exit the elevator first. Then you turn to tell the couple to have a great day. I giggle to myself, oh boy that was fun.

We find our way to the convention rooms, not too many people seem to be here yet. We wonder around at first just getting a sense of all that is there, we see several booths that we want to go back to. The whole room has the aroma of leather; it smells so sexy. There are many booths with leather goods of all kinds' floggers, whips, crops and clothes.

There are a couple of demonstrations and classes that we definitely want to attend but those aren't until later today, we have some time to take a good look around and see what there is to see. We walk past a tattoo artist's booth and pause to watch him work on someone's back. We are both impressed with his intricate work. You tell me that maybe we should consider getting me marked as Yours.

"Whatever you desire Sir, I am Yours."

"Yes you are My pet, but I don't really care for tattoos that much, it was just an idea."

I already wear Your belly ring and have both my nipples pierced and we have talked about one day getting my clit hood done and maybe a lip. And I always wear Your collar whether it is a play collar or one that I can wear out in public.

We walk around looking at all sorts of things and of course watching the people. The way people are dressed here range from jeans and t shirt to full out fetish wear. And I've never seen so much leather in one place before either and considering the way that I'm dressed I fit right in. We pause at a flogger booth to look and feel all of the different types, the one that you have is made of soft suede.

"Maybe I should buy a new flogger while we're here. Give us something new to play with tonight at the dungeon."

"Mmm that sounds nice Sir. I really like this one. It's almost as soft as the one that we have but seems to be not as thuddy, it has some sting to it. Of course I guess that depends on the person that is swinging it."

12