New Family Ties

Story Info
New husband, new kids, white picket fence and incest.
1.1k words
4.19
71.6k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arielu
Arielu
43 Followers

Over the past couple of nights, the noises and whispers in the middle of the night in my new home were becoming clearer. Living in a new house, with a new instant family, was something that I was still getting used to.

Graham, my husband, is the love of my life and when we got married, I got the man of my dreams, the white picket fence, the house, three cars and two teenage children. With Graham away much of the time, bonding with two 18 year olds that didn't care for my existence was not always the easiest. Teenagers, what can I say.

Over the past couple of weeks, I was getting used to the sounds of being in a big house. Being in a big empty bedroom, nights were very lonely without Graham and noises were amplified. He was due back tonight. What hour, I didn't know. I decided to toughen up and go see what the noise was. It was easier to harden up my spine because I knew that Graham was coming home.

As I was heading down the hall, the noises began to get clearer and the hairs on the back of my neck began to prickle. I could hear whispers, which were now becoming more urgent. I also heard the sound of skin on skin, and the light from my stepson's room was shining from under his closed door.

My stepson, Josh, was a spitting replica of his father. He never really spoke much with me, but I knew his voice. Sticking my ear to the door, I could hear him clearly breathing hard in his room. Surprisingly, I heard two voices.

"You miss my cock slut?"

"Yes, yes!"

"Are you going to be my dirty whore and do what I say?"

"Yes, yes, faster!"

I heard a sharp intake of air, and I heard the words that stilled my heart. My stepson's voice growled, "Yes, what Elana?"

"Yes, Josh!"

My stepdaughter was getting fucked by my stepson.

I thought to myself, I What do I do? Fuck! Graham's going to fucking flip! Shit, shit, shit! Why couldn't I have inherited a normal goody two shoes family and not a fucking incestuous bunch of misfits? Harden up Girl, get your ass in there and break this shit up!

I put my hand on the door handle to turn it, and then Josh spoke.

"Are you going to eat our new mommy's black pussy when I fuck her?"

I heard Elana moan, "Oh yes, Josh. I want to suck on her big black titties."

That's when I felt my body freeze. The rational part of me, my mind, was disgusted and sickened by the sentences that were just spoken. But just like when you come face to face with the terrors of your world, your body either freezes and prepares for shut down or it gets ready for battle!

Messages race from the brain, the adrenalin flows, the stomach fills with wasps ready to rip you apart, and the fists clench....

Yet those same messages from the brain are closely linked with lust. The pussy clenches, and the nipples become hard.... Pulling my white singlet tight, it seemed like they were poking holes through the fabric.

It was then I felt hands grab my tits from behind, as I am pulled backwards, hard, against a muscular wall of warm flesh.

"Is my son fucking his latest conquest?"

It was my husband. Relief and fear of Graham discovering the incestuous scene behind the door was running through my brain. He rubbed his cock on my ass, while his hands massaged my nipples as he kissed my neck.

Does he know that his son is fucking his daughter, and both of them want to fuck me?

His hand went down to my pussy, a pussy that had soaked through the barely there thong.

"Mmmm, my baby is getting wet. Show me how much you miss your husband."

The messages racing from my brain were of battle lust: Graham's home, his fingers are working in and out of my pussy, and there's such a forbidden scene going on just behind the door. Calm yourself and BREATH.

Inhaling deeply, I could smell the musky odor of my pussy. I could hear the rumblings of Graham's moans. He had me turn around and kneel on the floor before him. My husband wiped my juices all over his cock. I licked it from balls to tip, never breaking eye contact, just the way he taught me.

The jingle of his belt made a noise.... The hungry look in my husbands eyes kept me going. I was deep throating his cock, trying to lick his big balls at the same time.

"Oh fuck Baby, you're the best cocksucker. You like sucking your husbands cock?"

I moaned on his cock, the vibrations making him pull my hair harder. My hand jumped to my pussy.

"You're such a dirty slut for your man. You suck me so good. Don't you think, Josh?"

Josh?

I panicked and tried to pull away, but my husband kept my hair right there, my head bobbing back and forth.

"This is how a real woman sucks a cock. So next time you think about bringing one of your flat ass bitches home to fuck, think again! This is my house and if anyone's gonna be doing the fucking, it's going to be me! Tell that wannabe slut to go home."

Oh my god... He doesn't know it's his daughter in there. Can't he see...?

My shame at what Josh was watching and the hunger I had to please Graham had my brain going at 100 miles per hour. The blush of shame arose, lost in my dark brown skin. But the heat of my lust was stronger, dripping slowly down my thighs.

Suddenly, I found myself being hoisted over Graham's shoulder, my big ass facing Josh. I struggled to get off, at the same time attempting to pull my singlet over my ass.

Graham slapped my butt hard, a print no doubt beginning to burn into the cheek where he struck me. He then rubbed it, trying to ease the sting. My thrashing subsided.

"Good girl." As he turned back to Josh, I felt him move my leg slightly. I felt the air cooling my pussy, with my juices on display for all to see. I felt Graham slide a finger along my slit... and heard him moan.

"See Josh, that's what a real woman looks like. This is not to happen again, understand!"

"Yes, father."

"Good. Now I'm going to go and fuck my beautiful wife!" Another slap on my ass had it jiggling before Graham turned us around and marched towards our room.

We both didn't see the hard on that Josh was stroking or hear him whisper, "I understand perfectly, father. The only ass that can be fucked under your roof is your wife's...."

Arielu
Arielu
43 Followers