New Female Employee At The Lodge

Story Info
New maintenance girl has special skills.
926 words
3.24
85.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, listen guys. This new cunt I hired will be along shortly and let me tell you, she loves to fuck. The key to getting the bitch horny is sucking on those 40 DD tits." said Sam. Sam was the head maintenance man for the lodge. It had just been shut down for three weeks for its yearly cleaning.

Sam had ten men working under him plus the hot cunt he had just hired. The cunt had insisted that she could do a man's job so he hired her. Actually he didn't hire her just because he wanted to give her a chance to prove herself. The minute he saw that blue eyed blond come walking in yesterday for the interview swinging her tits, she was hired.

But he didn't want it to seem too easy. He grilled her extensively about how to do various repairs and damn if she didn't know how to do everything. He was hoping she was just as skilled at fucking.

It didn't take long to find out. She caught him staring at her tits and she immediately reached down and pulled up her thin T-shirt and asked if I wanted to suck on those babies. Well, what kind of a red-blooded American male would I be to turn down a tit sucking? Shit. She said those beauties were all natural 40 DD. Man, I was in tit heaven. I was giving those tits my full attention.

She then pushed me away and pulled her top all the way off and asked how I liked her tits. I thought it was pretty evident that I loved those babies. She said if I liked her tits, I would love her cunt. She said every time her tits were sucked, she got wet and insisted she get fucked by whatever cock or cocks were around.

She stood up and with a quick unsnap of her pants, they were on the floor. I could see her crotch was soaked. I reached over and ripped those thin little panties off her. So now she was standing there wearing nothing but a big grin and those stiletto heals. She turned and walked away from me really bumping and grinding that gorgeous ass. Then suddenly she turned around and showed me exactly how to swing tits to get attention. I just about creamed my pants!

She came over to the desk and made room for that great ass and leaned back on her elbows while spreading those gorgeous legs all in one smooth motion. She definitely had done this move a few hundred times. She was definitely a big time, very experienced slut.

"Ok, boss man, see if your big cock can make this cunt whimper." she said. She pissed me off telling me what to do thinking she had control of the situation. So, I grabbed her by her hair and halled her ass off the desk and pushed to her knees.

"On your knees, bitch, and suck this cock first." I said. She actually smiled and unzipped my fly and pulled that monster out in a flash. She sucked it right up and, oh man!, she sucked like a vacuum cleaner.

Just before I thought I would shoot my wad, I pulled her off my cock and shoved her back on the desk. She spread her legs wide as soon as she was on her back. "You know, babe, there would be a lot more satisfied men in this world if more women were as gorgeous, big-titted and ready to spread their legs wide at the drop of a hat like you." She said: "Well, not to worry, you big cock, I'll give you my phone number when we are done and you can fuck me any time you want. You can even bring your buddies and I guarantee a great show."

"As a matter of fact, how many cocks are in the building now?" she asked. Well, I knew there were ten more but I didn't know where they all were at that moment." We made a date for 8:00 PM for some serious, heavy duty sucking and fucking.

In the meanwhile, I plunged my cock into that wet, tight pussy. I have to tell you that the girls in this town love my cock so it gets pretty well used. Tonight however, I was so hard and horny that her cunt was the one being pretty used.

After we finished, I told her she got the job but just to make sure, to come back at 8:00 tonight for the other interviewers. She happily agreed. She started to walk out without her clothes so as much as I didn't want to point that out to her, I did. She said she planned to go looking for cock and didn't need her clothes. I sure would love to see the face of any of the guys when they spot that naked tit swinging babe coming toward them!

I immediately got on the phone and told one of the guys to make sure all the guys knew there was a hot cunt loose in the lodge and also to make sure they attended the mandatory sucking and fucking interview at 8 PM.

Hours later:

After all ten men and myself had fucked her at least 3 times each (who the hell was counting?), it occurred to me that I never asked her name. But, what the heck, we had the next three weeks to work on that cunt and who cared what her name was!