New Found Swingers Ch. 2

Story Info
Online friends get more than they bargained for.
763 words
3.69
48.7k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 03/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped up quickly when I saw Dave standing there, almost throwing Vivian off of me. I don't know what I was more embarrassed over, the fact that I was caught with another mans wife, or that I was standing there with my rock hard cock exposed for everyone to see.

"Relax, we were kind of hoping this would happen" Dave said.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I just grinned at Dave and then looked down at Vivian lying naked on the sofa and without even thinking about it I said, "so you don't mind if we finish?"

All Dave said was "only if I can watch."

With that I walked over to Vivian and aimed my cock back at her mouth, and as quick as I moved in front of her, she had it back in her mouth. She started off once again by licking up and down the shaft and massaging my balls in her hand. She took the head in her mouth and was moving up and down on my cock, taking it deeper in her mouth with every thrust. I motioned to Dave to come over and join in the fun.

That is all of an invite he needed, it didn't take very long and Dave was naked and laying between Vivian's legs. At first she seemed surprised to have both of us, but it didn't take long and she was enjoying it. Dave was busily licking, and sucking her pussy as she was sucking my cock like crazy. It only took a few minutes at that pace and I was blowing load after load straight down her throat.

I moved back out of the way and watched Vivian and Dave; she was going wild with every flick of the tongue, the faster he would lick the more she would buck her hips. He licked her clit for a few minutes and it wasn't hard to tell she had an orgasm. After she orgasmed Dave moved up from his licking position and slapped Vivian in the lips with his cock, she took him into her mouth as if he had just said the magic words.

Dave was a little smaller than I was, about an inch shorter and a lot thinner, Vivian was deep throating him with every thrust, and she didn't have much choice as Dave had two handfuls of hair and was driving his cock deep into her mouth.

Watching this was driving me over the edge so I decided to get back in action, I crawled between her legs and spread her pussy lips with my fingers and laid the head of my cock at the very opening of her now dripping pussy. I kept just the head in her for a few seconds as I watched her sucking on Dave's cock. I slowly started sliding my cock in deeper. She stopped sucking on Dave and let out a loud moan as I was stretching her more than she was used to. As soon as she was done letting out that moan Dave grabbed her hair again and shoved his cock back in her mouth and she started taking it in her mouth right down to the bottom.

After about 5 or 6 thrusts I finally got my cock all the way inside of her and was beginning to pick up the pace a little bit. She started moving her hips in rhythm with mine and I could hear that lovely sound of my balls slapping against her. I continued to fuck her for all I was worth when I heard Dave start to moan, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked it off all over Vivian's face. The site of him doing that drove me over the edge and I picked up the pace. It only took a few more minutes and I was unloading my cum deep inside of her, load after load, I couldn't remember the last time I shot a load that big.

All three of us collapsed on the sofa, exhausted. I just sat there, with a big grin on my face when Dave asked "So did you enjoy fucking my wife?"

The grin on my face was all he needed for an answer. We sat there and talked for a few minutes when Vivian decided she was going to head back to bed for a few hours.

I looked at Dave and said, "since she is going to bed, maybe it would be a good time to go and wake up Michelle."

To Be Continued...