New Friends

Story Info
Sue makes new friends on a business trip.
1.6k words
3.57
97.4k
7
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Kate and Sam in a bar while I was away on a business trip. We had dinner and had gotten to know each other well. After dinner they suggest that we head back to their house for a nightcap. I hesitated but decided that they seemed a nice trustworthy couple.

Sam drove their car and I followed with Kate in my car to give directions just in case. As I was driving Kate's hand initially rested on her leg but as the conversation continued she moved it to my leg to emphasise a point and a thrill of arousal went through me.

We arrived at Kate and Sam's house and I parked on their driveway. The lights were already on, Sam having arrived before us, and the front door was open. Kate waited for me at the door. As I reached I hesitated slightly but she placed her hand on my back and gestured me to go in with her other hand. Again I felt a thrill go through me at her touch and the reticence I had disappeared.

Kate guided me into the living room. Sam hadn't wasted any time. Some music was playing and drinks were on the coffee table. Kate handed me my drink and we all saluted each other. Sam was sitting on the sofa and I noticed that Kate's hips had started swaying in time to the music. I watched her moving sexily for a short time took another drink and then made my way over to her.

I started dancing with Kate then decided to go for it. I shimmied my way behind her, placed my hands on her hips and turned her to face Sam. I leaned in to kiss the back of her neck and gradually moved my lips to beneath her ear. I whispered in her ear that I was going to strip her in front of Sam and felt a tremor go through her. I looked over to Sam and could see a sparkle in his eyes and a smile on his face. It was obvious what he wanted to happen and it remained to be seen whether I would live up to his hopes!

My hands moved to the buttons on Kate's blouse. I made sure that I brushed over her breasts & nipples as I loosened the buttons. I took the blouse out of her skirt and lowered it off her shoulders. I kissed her bare shoulders as she let the blouse drop off her arms.

I loosened her bra and as her breasts were freed from captivity I played with her nipples. Kate loosened her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Still swaying in time to the music, she kicked her skirt off to one side. I looked across and saw that Sam had released his cock from his trousers. It looked a nice size and shape, probably about 7" in length.

One of my hands moved down to Kate's panties and slipped inside them. My hand moved over her smooth skin (shaved?) and my middle finger brushed over her clitoris as it made its way to her slit. I covered her slit with three fingers, the middle one teasing her entrance, and my palm rested on her clit. I moved my hand slowly in a circle to stimulate her clit. Kate started to moan and her moisture allowed my middle finger to slip inside.

Sam got up from the sofa and walked behind me. He lifted my skirt and I heard an intake of breath as he found that I was not wearing any panties, having removed them in the restaurant. With one hand holding my skirt up, Sam's other hand stroked my bum in a gentle circular motion. I felt Kate's hand reaching backwards between us. It touched my leg and began moving upwards. With hands of both Kate and Sam stroking me I felt dampness between my legs.

I started to move my hand faster and increased the pressure on Kate's clit. The stimulation became too much for Kate and I felt her stumble as an orgasm hit her. Knowing how sensitive I get during an orgasm I slowly removed my finger from her slit but maintained a hold around her chest, continuing to brush her distended nipples as she shook with her orgasm.

As Kate came down from her high she stepped away from me, peeled her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. When she stood up straight she turned towards me and took hold of my hand. She raised it to her mouth and proceeded to lick her juices off my finger. Then she started moving towards the sofa vacated by Sam pulling me towards it. As the backs of her legs rested against the sofa, Kate sat down and leaned backwards, slowly opening her legs and continuing to pull me towards her. As she pulled me downwards I dropped onto my knees between her legs, my gaze taking in her very wet and aroused pussy.

Kate continued to pull me towards her, encouraging my head down to her shaved area. My nose rested against her crotch and my tongue snaked out from between my lips to make contact with Kate's clit. A groan of pleasure escaped from her lips. Then I moved my tongue down to the bottom of her slit before moving it slowly back upwards between her lips and stopping at her entrance. My tongue teased its way inside together with one of my fingers, which I kept at her entrance to continue the stimulation. Her juices were flooding my mouth and running over my finger and hand.

As I was on my knees leaning forwards I felt Sam move between my legs. His hands applied gentle pressure to the insides of my thighs, encouraging me to move my legs apart. As I continued to lick Kate I felt Sam's hands stroking the insides of my thighs. When they reached the tops of my legs they would move to my slit and then move away again back to my thighs. The teasing was causing me so much frustration I wanted to scream.

Finally, one of Sam's hands made full contact with my very wet slit. His thumb rested at my entrance causing me to moan into Kate's slit. The vibrations of my moan caused Kate to thrust towards my mouth, trying to cause my tongue to penetrate further inside. I removed my mouth from her slit and inserted two fingers inside her. Kate spread her legs further apart and I slipped a third finger inside then started a slow in and out motion. Kate started moving her hips to meet the inwards motion and I started moving my fingers faster. I moved my mouth over her clit and nibbled on her bud. That was enough to cause her second orgasm of the night.

As Kate started to come, thrusting her hips more urgently towards me I felt Sam's thumb being replaced by his cock at the entrance to my slit. Sam edged forwards and I remained perfectly still as his cock slid inside me. His cock slipped completely inside of me and I felt his pubic bone up against my bum. He was not filling me completely but it still felt divine. Sam started rotating his crotch, causing his cock to move inside of me and stimulation of the entrance to my slit.

Sam then took hold of my hips and moved backwards until his cock was at my entrance. I was dripping wet. His cock was covered in my juices and as it was removed from me he directed it across my lips, spreading the moisture. Sam then reached down and repositioned his cock at my entrance and slid back inside in one motion. Sam then set up a slow stimulating rhythm, with each inwards thrust pressing my mouth against Kate's crotch.

As Kate came down from her high she placed a hand under my chin to move my mouth away from her clit. She them slid down and off the sofa in front of me. As Sam continued to fuck me with his very controlled rhythm Kate loosened the buttons on my shirt. Once it was completely loose she reached inside my bra and eased my breasts out of their confinement. I always love having my nipples played with and it didn't take Kate long to notice that. She played with one breast with each hand then moved her head forwards and kissed my forehead. Kate's kisses moved down my nose and reached my lips.

As our lips meet Kate tweaks my nipples again, sending a tremor down my body to my sex. Sam felt me quiver and it encouraged him to increase his speed. I moaned into Kate lips and both of our mouths opened -- our tongues meeting in a frenzy of lust. Kate pulled on my nipples again and the stimulation through my body set off my orgasm. Sam was showing great control and with my orgasm he pulled out of me. He worked his way around to us and offered his cock to Kate. She did not hesitate, taking it into her mouth and stroking it. She also used a hand to gently rake his balls with her nails and in less than a minute Sam was grunting in orgasm as his come made its way down his wife's throat.

We all took a few minutes to recover and then Sam made us all another round of drinks. Kate and Sam slipped into robes whilst I pulled my clothes back together. After the drink I bid them goodnight and made my way to my hotel to 'phone Steve for our nightly chat. I knew he'd want to hear about what I'd been up today!