New Friends, New Experiences

Story Info
Meeting new online friends.
1.9k words
3.56
5.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had met Sandy and Steve online just a short time ago, and after some chatting we decided to meet for dinner and drinks. We picked a quiet table in the corner in order to have some privacy while we talked. After dinner and a couple of drinks, Kay needed to use the ladies room. When she got up I whispered in her ear to take her panties off and hand them to me when she got back. She looked at me, somewhat surprised. I gave her a look that let her know it was not a request but a demand.

When she came back I held out my hand and she gave me her panties. Both Sandy and Steve looked at us and smiled. Even though this was more of a meet and greet, after watching Kay hand me her panties the topic of discussion immediately turned more sexual. Steering the discussion toward fantasies we all started talking about Dominants and Submissives. Neither Sandy nor Steve had ventured in to that scenario yet but were eager to found out more. After more talk we decided the best way for them to start was to see me dominate Kay while watching on the webcam. The evening was getting late, so we all decided to contact each other during the upcoming week and set up a time to enter into this new adventure.

The time and day was set and I proceeded to get things ready. I placed the computer and cam so that they could watch as things progressed. Kay showed up on time and I led her to the living room where I had everything set up. I kissed her deeply and then instructed her to take her clothes off slowly and hand them to me and to do so in front of the webcam so Sandy and Steve could watch. After she stripped, I blindfolded her and led her to the spot I had set up. I bound her hands together, stretched her arms toward the ceiling and tied them there. Then I spread her legs and fastened them to the spreader bar. After securing her in this manner I moved behind her and softly kissed her neck and caressed her breasts, paying close attention to her nipples. Moving back toward the computer I could see our guests were both undressed and in a state of arousal. Sandy was stroking Steve's hard cock as they watched intensely.

Picking up the crop I slowly stroked Kay's entire body with it, gently slapping her nipples as I handled her breasts, moving down her belly and toward her pussy, slowly rubbing her inner thighs and around her lips but not touching them. She arched her back toward me as if pleading with me to stroke her wet pussy. I denied her and moved to her backside, asking her if she wanted me to help her to cum. She moaned and nodded her head yes. I kissed her neck and swatted her right ass cheek with the crop. The sting made her moan, not in pain but in pleasure. Again I swatted her cheek, gently rubbing it afterward. I reached between her legs and felt her wetness beginning to run down her thighs. Soaking my fingers in her juices, I held them up to her lips and told her to taste. She greedily sucked my fingers clean.

I started tapping her clit with the crop, bringing her close to orgasm but not allowing it. Moving behind her, I lubed my fingers up and gently massaged her ass. I eased a finger in and slowly worked it in and out. Kay was moaning in pleasure and pushing her ass toward me. I took the butt plug and rubbed it against her puckered little hole, asking her if she was ready for it. She answered by pushing against the plug, which I then slowly inserted. I told her it would remain there until I decided when it would come out.

Leaving her standing like that for a moment I went to check on Sandy and Steve, who were both glued to the computer watching. Bringing my attention back to Kay, I took a vibrator and moved it between her wet lips, bringing it almost to her swollen clit but not quite touching it. I slid it easily into her, holding it there for a moment and letting her feel the vibration deep inside her. Wanting more, she started to grind against my hand, begging me to let her cum. I only responded by taking her clit into my mouth and softly sucking on it. Feeling her body tensing up I knew she was close to cumming, so I stopped everything and stood up and whispered,"Not yet." I let her calm down a bit and checked in on Sandy and Steve. Steve's fingers were buried deep inside Sandy and she was frantically jerking on his cock.

Taking the crop again, I swatted Kay's ass three or four times on each cheek, making her cry out with pleasure. Taking a hold of the butt plug I started working it in and out while tapping on her clit with the crop, increasing the hardness with every slap. Again Kay cried out begging me to let her cum. "Not yet," I softly whispered in her ear."Not yet."

Untying Kay's hands and feet, I had her kneel in front of me and placed my hard cock against her lips and told her to pleasure me. She brought me close to orgasm so I stopped her, stood her up, bent her over the chair and eased my cock into her dripping swollen pussy, feeling her warmth and wetness. I began fucking her with a passion I haven't felt in a long time. She arched her back and screamed for me to please let her cum. I told her anytime she was ready and with that I felt a flood of wetness running down my legs as she came all over my cock. This quickly brought me to my own intense orgasm, sending what felt like a gallon of cum deep into her pussy. Holding her by her hips - more for my balance than hers - we both took a few minutes to come back to the present. I pulled out and Kay dropped to her knees and ever so gently licked and sucked me clean. I pulled her up to me and kissed her, tasting both her and myself on her lips.

I poured us each a glass of wine we headed to the computer to check on Sandy and Steve. What we found was Steve had Sandy bent over much like I just had Kay bent over. We watched as Sandy begged Steve to fuck her harder and as he did she screamed that she was cumming. It didn't take long for Steve to follow.

Once everyone calmed down and had a glass of wine we all chatted about the experience and decided that we should meet and live this out in real life.

It wasn't long after our webcam experience that I had Kay naked, blindfolded and tied spread eagle on the bed. What Kay didn't know was that Sandy and Steve were on their way over. I left her tied in the room by herself until they arrived. Once there I instructed both not to speak while we all entered the room. I moved up to Kay and told her she was going to have a new experience today and with that I kissed her deeply, pinching a nipple as I did.

Standing up I took the feather and started stroking her body with it. Steve and Sandy watched as Kay started moaning with pleasure. I motioned for Steve to pick up the crop and to start tapping Kay's clit with it while I was stroking her body. With the first slap Kay froze, not knowing what was going on. I whispered to her to relax and feel the pleasure. Steve started tapping her clit again while I started sucking on a nipple. Surprisingly Sandy was now naked standing on the other side of Kay looking at me, almost asking with her eyes if she could help. I simply nodded and moved away. Sandy took a nipple into her mouth and started rubbing Kay's other breast. Again Kay froze with the new sensation of a woman's mouth on her, but soon was moaning again as Sandy started pinching and rolling the other nipple. Steve seemed somewhat surprised at Sandy's action and stopped tapping Kay's clit. I motioned him to undress as I took the crop from him and started the tapping again. Steve was quickly naked and sporting a raging hard-on, looking for something to do. I motioned him to move up to Kay's head and he needed no further instruction. Moving up to her head he rested his cock on her lips. She immediately opened her mouth only to find a strange cock filling it and with only a moment's hesitation she eagerly started sucking on it.

By now Sandy wanted more and without asking she moved down between Kay's legs and start licking and sucking on her pussy and clit. Again Kay froze to this new experience but only for a moment as she started moaning the best she could with Steve's cock still in her mouth. Not to be left out, I started rubbing the crop on Sandy's ass slapping it ever so softly at first testing her on how much she wanted. It didn't take long before the slapping was leaving bright red marks on her ass and her moans let me know that we could take this further at some time.

Steve pulled out of Kay's mouth, which was a signal for Sandy to straddle Kay's head and lower her now very wet pussy to Kay's mouth. Kay was momentarily stunned, not knowing what to do, so I told Kay to lick and suck it in the same way that she likes. Soon Sandy was moaning her approval as Kay worked on her clit. It wasn't long and she had Sandy cumming all over her face, giving Kay her first taste of a different woman's cum.

Steve was over the edge with excitement and he grabbed Sandy, bent her over the bed right next to Kay's head and proceeded to fuck her like a wild man. I picked up Kay's favorite vibrator and slid it into her wet swollen pussy, watching her buck and moan with pleasure. I told her that she could cum and cum she did, screaming and crying at the same time with one of the most powerful orgasms I have seen. This brought Sandy to almost the same orgasm with Steve grunting as he came as well.

Untying Kay's legs, I moved up between them and eased myself into her, feeling the heat and the wetness and her hard clit against my cock. I didn't want to move, just savor the feeling and enjoy the sensation. It didn't take long before Kay started grinding herself against me. As we were moving against each other I could feel I was getting close and so was she. I removed the blindfold and looked into her eyes as we both came at the same time. Watching her as she came was so intense that I wanted to just stay were I was.

Once I came back to reality I noticed Sandy and Steve sitting on the edge of the bed watching us. Both had very satisfied grins on their faces. We grabbed a bottle of wine and all sat around, talking about the experience. We came to the conclusion the next time we will all meet at their house and it will be Sandy's turn to be the submissive.