New Game of Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Randy,” she read and then laughed. “Who’s a busy boy?”

“Me, I guess,” sighed Randy, sitting down. “So much for my drink.” He rolled the die, landing on dare, “Now what?” he asked, mystified.

“Pull out a name,” Ann said, this time remembering to remove Randy’s. “The one you pull chooses your dare.” Randy reached in and pulled one out.

“Lisa. So, Lise, who… what am I doing for you? Nothing involving Greg, he’s still worn out and there’s no sense in him having all the fun this evening.” Lisa laughed and thought for a second.

“Ann, what happens if he can’t complete my dare?”

“A full spanking from everyone, plus we get to choose an outfit for him for the rest of the night,” replied Ann immediately.

“Never gonna happen,” bragged Randy, “You won’t be the first friend this evening that’s ended up fucked over.” Greg winced and Ann gave Randy a warning look.

“I dare you to receive oral from Ann for five whole minutes without coming,” said Lisa, with a dirty smile on her face.

“Hey, it’s not my dare,” objected Ann.

“Suck it up,” laughed Randy. Everyone had a chuckle at that and Ann resigned herself to her fate – fairly willingly, actually, since she had been drooling over Randy’s cock all night.

She leaned over his cock, breathing on it a bit. Everyone stared, waiting in anticipation.

“Well?” asked Lisa, impatiently. “Don’t tell me that you of all people is going to wuss out, Ann.” Ann gave her a “you wish” smile and indicated to the timer in Lisa’s hand.

“Oh,” said Lisa, flustered. As soon as the beep went, Ann started.

“This should be good,” said Jared to the rest of them. “Ann’s the best oral I’ve ever had in my life.”

“So that’s where you learned your skills,” Lisa giggled, her eyes still intent on the action.

Ann began by breathing lightly on his cock, letting Randy tense a little. She then kissed his inner thigh lightly, letting her tongue dart out to tickle between his cheeks. She gave a throaty chuckle as he breathed inwards and she started to tease him, touching everywhere but his cock. Randy moaned loudly, surprising everyone. So far, everyone had been almost silent in their pleasures, very nearly ashamed of giving our receiving them. Randy was very vocal, moaning and cursing his pleasure or displeasure. Ann finally laid her mouth down on his cock, swallowing the nine inches in a sudden move that almost surprised Randy into coming then and there.

“Nice try,” he muttered, pushing himself back from the brink. Ann winked at him and continued devouring his cock, kissing the head and pushing her fingers down to pleasure him.

Although it was a valiant effort, Randy came at 4 minutes and 7 seconds. Ann swallowed every drop without a pause and licked his deflating cock clean.

“That was fucking worth it,” Randy exclaimed in pleasure. “Even if I don’t get to come for the rest of the night. You’re a lucky son of a bitch, Jared. No wonder you sucked Greg off so nicely.”

Ann winced and readied herself for Jared’s anger, but he only smiled and winked at Randy. Ann got up and opened up the big trunk that Greg had been using as a footrest.

“Spanking or costume first?” she asked with a smile.

“Costume,” replied everyone but Randy. Randy sighed. He had clearly been hoping that everyone had forgotten about the dare part, but no luck.

“Hmmmm…” said Ann, teasingly. “I’ve got a couple of outfits that would look darling on our Randy. Let’s leave it up to a vote. Cowboy?” The idea was booed, immediately. “Hmm… dog collar?”

“Borrrring,” said Lisa with a yawn.

“Okay, okay, I got it,” said Lisa with a mischievous grin as Randy feigned disinterest. “French maid.” Everyone laughed.

“Wait a minute,” Randy protested, half-laughing.

“Vote?” Ann asked, ignoring him. Everyone but Randy lifted their hands. “Motion carried. Thank God I prepared for the evening.” She passed over the outfit. Everyone cheered as Randy gave in and put the maid uniform on with a few flourishes. The skirt was only a few inches long and was black with lace on it. Since Randy was taller than the average woman, both his cock and ass hung out of it. The matching top was designed to show his cleavage, only he didn’t have any. He put on the lacy hat and picked up the feather duster, miming dusting off Lisa’s pussy.

“Hey,” she said, laughing. “I’m hoping it will get some use by the end of the night.”

“I guess we’ll see,” said Ann, pertly. “Who’s next?”

To be continued…

12