New Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers

I glanced around the room. There were diners at nearly every table, all oblivious to what was going on beneath our table cloth.

Twitching in her seat, Carol began moaning softly.

"Careful, Carol," I said. "You don't want to draw attention to us, do you?" I was so proud of myself, having finally turned the tables on my sexy vixen.

As I continued to rub Carol's now swollen clit, I looked at her face. She was biting her lip, and had a mixed look of pleasure and helplessness on her face.

The waiter returned with the check, saying "I'll take that whenever you're ready." He stood there for a moment, giving Carol a strange look.

As she grew closer to climax, Carol grabbed a handful of tablecloth with one hand and my thigh with the other. Her breath was coming faster and her face became a little flushed.

Finally, her body trembled as she came, my fingers moving over her clit and dipping into her wetness. It was the quietest I've ever seen her during orgasm!

After she came, her shoulders slumped a little and she looked at me with a wanton look that I'll never forget.

"Pay the bill!" she demanded.

Taking out my wallet I fished out some twenties and left them on the table.

I slid out of the booth and offered Carol my hand. Grabbing it she practically pulled me out of the restaurant at a sprint.

My car was in the parking structure nearby and Carol pulled me frantically up the two flights of stairs to where it was parked, near a cement column.

Once at the car, she turned and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. "I want you inside me!" she practically bellowed. "RIGHT NOW!"

Pushing her against my Mercedes, I lifted her skirt and pulled on her panties, tearing them from her body with a savage tug. Her hands frantically unzipped my pants and then pulled my stiff cock out.

Holding me tightly, I lifted her up onto the hood of my car and she wrapped her legs around me as we went at it like two ravenous wolves.

We were both so excited we didn't even notice when a car turned the corner on its way up to the next level. Did the driver simply see two people embracing after a date, or did he see two people in the throes of animalistic sex?

I know that I didn't care. All I wanted was Carol. Our love-making was torrid. She came quickly and hard, crying out loudly, and a few moments later she came again. After her second orgasm, I erupted inside her, I, too, nearly screaming with pleasure. Holding her face in my hands I kissed with a passion I had never known before. How was I so lucky to have found this woman? I asked myself.

Now I don't want you to think that we made love in public all the time. Quite the contrary. In fact, we didn't make love every time we were together. Carol and I had too many interests in common. We like each other's company. But the times we make love in private are extraordinary. I love pleasing her and she loves pleasing me and that's what exciting sex is all about.

On the other hand, we both enjoyed the danger and excitement of doing the dirty deed in place where we might get caught or seen. Restrooms were a favorite spot, especially when someone came into the next stall. The park was fun, too, say during a jog in the park, we might stop behind some bushes for a little fun. I told Carol that I wanted to have her totally naked in public some day. That would be the ultimate rush.

The last episode I want to share with you was probably our most exciting adventure to date. We were driving along the highway on the way back from a romantic weekend at a lodge outside the city. Carol was wearing a lovely sun dress and was more beautiful than ever. The weekend had been so sexy. It had been nice to get away. The sun was shining. All was well.

Carol had been napping in the car. I enjoyed looking over at her as she slept, taking in her beautiful body and long, tan legs. Stretching her arms out, she awakened saying, "I just had the most wonderful dream!"

"Oh, really? What was it about?" I asked.

Laughing, she replied, "I'd rather show you!" Whereby she proceeded to reach over and unzip me, pulling out my flaccid cock.

"Carol! Do you want to get us in a crash?"

"Oh, I have total faith in you," she laughed as she leaned over and began sucking me.

I grabbed the steering wheel tightly as I enjoyed her warm lips on me, my erection growing in her mouth.

Looking up at me, she said, "Drive up beside an 18-wheeler, to let the driver watch us."

"Seriously?"

"Yeh, it will be sexy."

So I sped up to the next big truck and drove in parallel with it while Carol sucked me. I looked over to see the driver watching us with a smile on his face. As I sped away, he blasted his horn in thanks.

That only encouraged Carol. Hiking up her dress, she quickly took off her panties. "Let's do it again!" she laughed.

As she sucked me, she lay across the seat, legs open, fingers massaging her pussy. I pulled up to the next big truck and stayed even with it for a while. The rig swerved towards us a little, probably shocked at the sight of a lanky blonde fingering herself while giving her boyfriend a blow job.

"Yikes!" I cried, as I sped up once again.

"I'm so horny now!" Carol said with a real pathetic look on her face. "We have to pull over and do it!"

"Okay, at the next exit I'll get off and we can find a rest room or something," I offered.

"No, I want it now!" she cried.

"Carol, I can't just pull over so we can do it on the side of the highway?"

"Why not? Nobody will believe their eyes anyway."

Well, she had a point. Besides I was totally turned on by now.

Turning on my signal, I slowed down and pulled onto the berm. Traffic was pretty constant with cars and trucks zooming past us at a regular rate.

Carol climbed over the seat into the back seat and quickly pulled off her sun dress.

"Oh my god, Carol! Are you crazy?" I said as my eyes devoured her body. I could tell she was excited because her nipples were hard as diamonds.

"You said you wanted me naked in public, didn't you?"

I opened both door on the passenger side to help shield us from the passing cars. Carol lay naked across the seat, fondling herself, and generally teasing the hell out of me.

Looking back at the on-coming traffic, I wondered what the heck we were doing, but Carol's body was so enticing I knew that it didn't matter what happened, I had to have her.

Pulling off my shirt, I stood looking over the roof of my car for a moment, watching the cars pass. Then quickly pushing down my shorts, I climbed in on top of Carol. The car shook with the wake of the passing vehicles, especially if a big truck went by. Occasionally, someone would honk or swerve a little as they caught a glimpse of the two of us naked in the back seat.

I don't think I've ever been so excited. Carol's arms and legs were wrapped around me as she pulled me closer. I could feel her rock hard nipples piercing my chest. And she was so wet! All the while she kept talking: "Mmmmm, feels so good! Faster!"

I'm not sure how many times Carol came, but I know that it was at least three times. I was caught between excitement and apprehension. It's not every day that I make love on a busy highway, you know. With her hands on my ass, pulling me more deeply into her, I finally came, the electricity of it was overwhelming.

Getting up off Carol and pulling on my shorts, I looked at her naked body. Carol's breasts were heaving as she lay there with her eyes closed.

"Come on, Carol. We have to get going!" I pleaded

Pushing up on her elbows she smiled and said, "That was awesome, wasn't it?"

"Yes. Awesome. Now come on!" I looked back up the highway at the on-coming traffic and nearly had a heart attack. A police car, flashers flashing, was approaching and obviously going to stop behind us.

"Shit! Get dressed! It's the cops," I screamed.

Carol grabbed her sun dress and quickly pulled it on just as the patrol car stopped behind us. I stood beside my car, trying to act nonchalant, to greet the officer. "Is there a problem?" I asked in a meek voice.

"I just stopped to see if you had car trouble," he said looking at Carol in the back seat.

"No, officer, my girlfriend felt a little sick so we stopped so she could get in the back seat to lie down," I said, grimacing at the lame story I concocted.

"Okay, well, you can't stay parked here. You better get going," he said. "Maybe she doesn't feel well because her dress is on inside out!" He smiled and then turned to go back to his squad car.

I jumped back into my car, put my signal on, and slowly started down the edge of the highway until I could pull out into traffic.

Once in traffic, Carol again climbed over the seat into the passenger side. I looked over at her and we both burst out laughing. Her sun dress WAS on inside out.

alonzo14
alonzo14
93 Followers
12