New Horizons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Boro looked with slack-jawed amazement at the young man before him. He had expected distrust, jealousy, doubt and yet Nat was offering him all he could desire. To have the friendship he had always enjoyed with Diego and an offer of the same companionship with the beautiful boy for whom he cared so deeply and who had won the Spaniard's heart. Grinning like a madman, Boro pulled Nat to him for a rib-crushing hug, easing his grip only at the small squeak from the smiling Nathaniel.

"This means more to me than I can say, Nat, and I will never forget your generosity of heart. As to being a brother someday, you have been such since the day you arrived and will always be so. Boro tipped Nat's head down to press a kiss to the crown of his head, unwilling to incur Diego's ire. Releasing the youth, Boro strode forward to where Diego stood and stared and enveloped his friend in a hug that was returned with equal fervour. He gave Diego a swift kiss.

"With the permission and blessing of your beautiful mate, captain," he said with a wide grin. "You are truly a most fortunate man, Diego, to have found someone such as Nathaniel."

Diego ran his fingers briefly over Boro's face and glanced over to where Nat stood, grinning widely and hugging himself, clearly pleased with what was happening.

"I am a blessed man to have two who are so special to me," Diego said huskily. "Nathaniel," he called.

Nat walked over, still smiling and was enveloped in a hug by both bigger men who dropped kisses into his hair. He giggled musically and nestled closer to Diego.

"Are we all friends?" he asked from the shelter of his mate's tight embrace.

"We are thanks to you, my love," Diego smiled, nipping at Nat's earlobe and eliciting another giggle and an enticing wriggle. His dark eyes sought out the sky blue orbs of Boro and the blond sighed theatrically.

"It would seem I have an unexpected turn at the wheel," he laughed. "Go, both of you."

"Diego!" Nat yelped, as he was swung into strong arms. He blushed and buried his face in Diego's shoulder at the good-natured jeering and clapping as he was carried across the deck and down to their cabin. Once out of sight of the crewmen, Nat's sultry look of love and desire matched Diego's smouldering sienna gaze.

Diego laid his precious bundle on their bed and immediately began to attack the laces and buttons that prevented the skin-to-skin contact he craved. Denuding Nat's perfect body, he hurriedly shed his own clothing, kissing and touching his lover as he did.

"Let me worship you, my love," he murmured. He straddled the lithe frame and his mouth found an irresistible chocolate nub. He relished each tender cry of passion as he nipped and suckled until both succulent nubbins were reddened and achingly hard. He kissed his way down the youthful body until he reached his lover's navel. He thrust his tongue in and out of the tiny indent in imitation of another more intimate act to follow, smiling wolfishly at his writhing young love. His tongue hovered above Nat's straining erection, the engorged organ seeming to twitch to attain the contact it desired. To a moan of frustration he diverted course to lick at the intoxicating trails of liquid desire at Nat's toned stomach.

An impassioned cry of his name heralded his engulfing hard, hot flesh. He hollowed his cheeks, head bobbing rhythmically before releasing his prize to lick up and down the rigid rod, nibbling carefully down to the heavy sac before kissing his way back up. He probed insistently at the tiny slit, drinking all his lover could offer. Now, however, he wanted his lover's living elixir. He pressed Nat's legs back towards his lover's slim shoulders. He licked lower, bathing his mate's sac, and the skin that led to the tightly furled harbour that he one day wished to enter. He blew gently over the small star-like opening to a scream from his lover then took Nat back into his mouth. As he sucked, he teased the damp flesh of his lover's perineum and entrance with a single fingertip. His reward was Nat almost levitating from the bed and pulse after pulse of his beloved's nectar filling his mouth. He swallowed greedily and only reluctantly released Nat's manhood when it began to soften. Diego moved to lie alongside his sated love and they traded gentle, loving kisses.

"I love you, Diego," Nat murmured, boneless and floating in the afterglow.

"And I love you," Diego smiled, tenderly stroking sweat-damp hair from Nat's brow. "Will you stroke me, my love?" he asked, his own shaft aching, longing to be buried in Nat's tight scabbard. He was surprised at the shake of Nat's head.

"I want to take you in my mouth," Nat said determinedly. "Le Diable Mal has haunted our love too long. I wish to exorcise his ghost."

"We do only what you are comfortable with, love," Diego insisted, despite the way his cock had surged at the thought of being in Nat's sweet mouth. He lay on his back and spread his legs wide. "Hold my hips down, beloved," he urged. "Once I begin to spurt I will be unable to prevent myself thrusting and do not want to cause you discomfort."

Nat smiled and obeyed his more experienced lover. Once, quite literally, faced with Diego's manhood, Nat found the unpleasant memories trying to reassert themselves. He sternly reminded himself that this was his lover, Diego, and not the brutal beast that had ravaged him so cruelly. He raised his eyes and smiled at Diego and, taking a fortifying breath, began to lick the solid shaft. He lapped tentatively at the drops oozing from its tip and decided that although salty, they also tasted of Diego himself. Encouraged by the moans and writhing of his bigger mate, he took the head into his mouth and sucked slowly. The low, deep groan emboldened him and his head began to move up and down. He froze for a moment when Diego's hand reached to caress his head, but when there was no pressure, he relaxed once more.

"So good, my love," Diego encouraged, his hand slipping through Nat's brown tresses. "I'm going to spill very soon. You may stroke me if you wish."

Nat steadfastly continued to suck, determined he would make Diego climax this way. The shout of his name and the jerking of the larger body caught him by surprise and he swallowed gamely, trying to not lose any of his mate's seed. However, some trickled down to his chin and he had to sit back panting softly as Diego's flesh pulsed the last of its release. He did not resist as Diego pulled him into a tight embrace and he moaned softly as his lover's tongue cleansed the seed adorning his face.

"Wonderful," Diego whispered, kissing Nat over and over. "Sublime, perfect. Thank you, angel. Would you like to rest a while?" he asked, seeing the yawn Nat tried to hide.

"I am a little sleepy," Nat conceded and snuggled comfortably against his mate.

As Nat slept, Diego watched the beautiful youth.

"I do not know what it was I did to deserve you in my life, Nathaniel," he whispered. "But I swear, here and now, that I shall do all in my power to keep you safe and loved and ensure your faith in me is well-founded."

****

Once again Diego and his crew safely delivered their cargo and payment was secured. Diego and Boro then took Nathaniel into the bustling town. Between them the older men bought him clothes, shoes, hats and boots with Nat's protests regarding expense and extravagance steadfastly ignored. Plainer attire for simply working aboard 'Maria' was added before Nat found himself led to a jeweller. Inside Boro bought him a silver thumb ring, inscribed 'beloved friend' to match those worn by Diego and himself. Diego selected matching gold rings; placing one on Nathaniel's wedding finger and insisting Nat do the same to him.

"Now all can see we belong one to another," Diego smiled, pride and joy evident in his voice and face.

"Diego they are beautiful," Nat whispered, turning his hand one way then another to admire the glistening ring. "Are ... are we married?" he asked shyly.

"I have yet to announce matelotage," Diego conceded. "I intend to save that for when we are all aboard 'Maria' and all are sober," he added with a wicked grin.

Returning to the ship, Diego cast worried glances at his unusually quiet lover, but each time he saw the young man smiling as he looked at his ring and was assured his mate was happy. They went to their cabin and Nat carefully stowed his new clothing in the now-shared chest. Once the task was complete, he turned to his lover, draped his arms around Diego's neck and pulled the older man down for a passionate kiss. Stepping back, Nat began to unbutton Diego's shirt, kissing the furred chest as more of his lover's body was revealed. He dusted the broad chest with tiny kisses once the shirt was removed.

"Nathaniel," Diego groaned, as warm wetness enveloped one dark nub and then cooler air breathed over it, tightening and peaking the cinnamon teat.

"If we are married," Nat whispered, unlacing Diego's breeches. "Then I am due a consummation." He stood back, rapidly unfastening and removing his shirt and breeches. "I want you to love me, Diego. I want to take you into my body."

"Dios mio," Diego said roughly. "I want that so much, but I will not lie to you. Even with the best of intention and you as relaxed as you can be, there may be some pain."

"I trust you, Diego," Nat promised. "I want this, please. Make love with me; love me with your body."

Diego knew that he was lost. It was his heart's desire to unite with his lover and show him the joy that could be shared. He could no more refuse his lover's plea than change the movements of the sea. He removed the last of his clothing and led Nat to their bed. He laid the young man back, spreading Nat's legs wide. Kneeling between the splayed limbs, Diego pushed Nat's thighs up and outwards, displaying the tiny, pink portal to his loving gaze. He kissed up each satiny inner thigh and licked at his mate's sac to panting cries of pleasure. He dropped lower to a wail from his beloved as his tongue laid tender siege to the tightly furled flesh of Nat's secret opening. Long wet licks alternated with swift jabs until Nat was trying to thrash and Diego's conquering tongue thrust deeply within the silken channel again and again. Reluctantly he pulled away.

"I must now use my fingers, my sweet. You must be stretched and oiled so when I enter you it will cause as little discomfort as possible," Diego panted, his eyes burning with desire for the golden-skinned angel that lay so trustingly beneath him. "If it becomes too much for you to bear, you must tell me, Nat," Diego added. At the nod, he reached for the oil that had lain unused since their relationship began. He moved slowly, his finger sliding into the heated depths. He felt Nat tense at the welcome intrusion. "Relax, my love," he crooned. He rubbed circles over Nat's belly as he waited for the tenseness to dissipate. As Nat's body relaxed, he began to thrust his finger tenderly to and fro, encouraging the narrow strait to widen.

"Good boy," he encouraged. "A second, beloved," he warned. He poured oil over Nat's entrance as well as his digit and sailed forth with two into the snug harbour. A soft whimper was Nat's only response. The channel was still tight, but his lover relaxed a little quicker. Diego refused to hasten his preparations despite the aching rod between his own thighs, its head an angry purple, testimony to the older man's desire and restraint. Patiently his fingers slipped back and forth, occasionally twisting until Nat was panting and his hips beginning to hitch in instinctive thrusts. "Muy bueno," he soothed. He carefully added a third and could see already Nat was feeling full. He murmured gently, rubbing soothing circles and stroking his love's now flaccid flesh. He probed until he found the treasure he sought.

Nat screamed and thrashed as Diego touched something deep inside him that had stars dancing before his eyes. Dulcet bolts low in his belly sent tendrils of heat and pleasure to envelop his slender frame. His head tossed from side to side and his hands fisted the bedding. He wailed with unrestrained passion as Diego caressed the magic spot and stroked his rising manhood.

"You, Diego, ah God, I cannot bear it, you, you, please," he begged as Diego worked his body until Nat was incoherent with need. Nat felt his legs draped over Diego's shoulders and his hands were covered by his lover's. He could not prevent the moan of discomfort when Diego pushed inside him as his mate's length and girth exceeded that of his fingers and untried flesh protested.

"Nathaniel," the young man heard Diego's deep, sinful rasp. "Who is it that loves you?"

"D ... Diego," Nat panted.

"Who is it that seeks to be within you?"

"Diego," he replied, feeling the pressure ease a little and he tried to relax his body.

"Si, mi amor." The voice now whispered in Nat's ear, a tongue slipping inside to a gasp of delight from the younger male. "And who is Diego?"

"My ... my husband," Nat groaned.

A hand teased at one of his sensitive breasts and he moaned, closing his eyes. He felt Diego push forward and still and then push forward again, repeating the motion until with a gasp and wide-eyed look, Nat realised his lover was fully within him. He looked into the intense mocha depths. "I have you," he whispered hoarsely. "I have you. I feel so full, Diego," he panted, seeking assurance from the experienced man.

"Yes, my love and it will get better, I swear," Diego husked, his voice tight with emotion and the strain of resisting simply plunging into the hottest, tightest place his shaft had ever known. That it was the body of his beloved added a delight and a joy that Diego had hitherto never experienced. He wanted this union to be memorable for them both for all the right reasons. It was the consummation of their spiritual love, to become as one in body as they had been in heart and soul. He began a slow, cautious undulation and smiled triumphantly as his shaft nudged Nat's sweet spot and the youth gasped and writhed, the ripple of the tight sheath making Diego groan low and deep.

The experienced man knew that this time neither of them would be able to resist the pull of completion to be able to draw out their lovemaking, but that there would be many times ahead that he could spend hours loving his angel. A small rocking motion brought the cry of passion he hoped for. Nat's scabbard was small and his weapon of generous proportions and it was his hope he would be able to easily stimulate Nat's hidden sweetness. He gave a grunt as a small hand reached to wind in his hair, but the pain was a small price to pay for the look of delight on his mate's expressive face. Tender cries spilt from kiss-swollen lips as Diego sought to give Nat as much pleasure as he was able. All too soon he knew he would be unable to stop himself from spilling. He reached to caress Nat's own hard, slick shaft.

"D ... Diego," Nathaniel murmured as his hips tried to pump into his lover's grasp.

"Let me see you, hear you, my love," Diego encourage. "Fly for me, I will catch you."

"Diego!" The cry of his lover's name was a scream of unbridled joy. A fountain of pearlescent seed flowed to anoint both their bodies and his sheath clenched and contracted around the hard flesh buried in his depths. He felt the organ swell impossibly bigger and, with a wanton moan, Nathaniel's body was filled with Diego's hot juices.

Diego had little time to savour the look of ecstasy on Nat's face. His shaft was milked by the spasming scabbard in which he was sheathed and with a final deep thrust he felt his essence pulse into his beloved, claiming the youth in the most primal of ways. For a moment his vision greyed, and then he leant to press his mouth against Nat's throat sucking hard. He wanted a visible sign that he had claimed his lover. As Nathaniel lay panting and boneless, Diego continued to languidly thrust, enjoying the sensation of his softening sex moving within the beloved body. As Nat's eyes opened to regard him with naked adoration, Diego slipped from his harbour and gathered his love into his arms. For long moments the two men traded tender kisses, neither had ever been as happy.

****

Diego was as good as his word. The next day he announced he had taken Nathaniel in matelotage and the younger man had blushed uncounted shades of crimson at the cheering and well wishing the couple received. He was further flustered by some of the men, who had taken a particular shine to the young man, carving and presenting small gifts as wedding tokens for them. Boro had sneaked aboard a barrel of rum and the celebrating continued on and off over two full days.

Nat continued to learn his trade as a seaman. He learnt how to repair sails, the proper way to make knots and how to read the stars. In addition, Boro taught him how to use a pistol. Although Nathaniel had not really wished to have to learn weaponry, his own experiences meant he knew that it was necessary given the dangerous life they led. In truth, he felt the pistol the better choice from bludgeon or stiletto that some of the men had offered to teach him to use. Not to be outdone, Diego insisted on teaching Nat swordsmanship. With his many-faceted learning by day and energetic lovemaking by night, time seemed to be flying by to another successful run by the 'Santa Maria'.

****

"Pirates!" The shout as Nat was in his cabin turned his bowels to water. He gazed out at the ship bearing down on his own and whimpered in terror.

It was a ship he knew well.

The ship of Le Diable Mal.

He fled the cabin to find his husband.

Diego was already preparing his ship's defences. 'Maria' was well equipped to defend herself and he knew his crewmen would fight hard and well. He saw the ashen-faced Nathaniel racing towards him and his heart clenched.

"Nat," he said, as the smaller body burrowed into his arms. "I need you to stay below."

"It's him, Diego, Le Diable Mal."

Diego felt an icy fear down his spine. The name of the ship had been of no importance to him. Gripping Nat with one hand he clasped his medallion, sending a silent prayer for the deliverance of his beloved and the rest of his crew. He turned desperate eyes on Boro who had come running.

"Boro," he said hoarsely, glancing at the shaking figure in his arms.

"I swear it, Diego," the blond replied. He would defend Nat to his last breath. He also knew what else the older man had left unspoken. If they were unable to successfully defend 'Maria', Boro would not let anyone take Nathaniel if Diego himself had fallen. Better to die a quick death at the hands of a friend than endure the living death he would face at the cruel hands of the pirate captain and his crew.

"Please, my beloved," Diego said, breaking the embrace and swiftly kissing tear-stained cheeks. "Go below and defend from there."

Nathaniel knew his skills were as yet untried in such a situation and feared being a hindrance to his lover. He kissed Diego and hugged Boro and ran to obey his captain's order. In the cabin, Nat prepared the brace of pistols Boro had presented him with. They had been the blond's wedding gift. He tucked one into the waistband of his breeches and kept the other aimed at the door, primed and ready. The sounds of fighting rang in his ears, cannon-fire, pistol-shots and the screams of the dying or wounded. It became too much for Nat to bear. He slipped from the cabin and sidled towards the main decks. The stench of smoke and blood assailed his nostrils and he prayed fervently for the safety of the ship, the crew, Boro and especially his beloved husband. He peered outside.

Men fought with any weapon to hand; pikes, cudgels, knives. In the chaotic melee, Nat sought out his lover. He saw Diego and Boro standing side-to-side, trying to protect each other as they fought off the invading pirates. However, what they were unable to see were the two other attackers preparing to swing across to join the attack. Nathaniel did not hesitate. He barrelled his way forward as the pirates swung over, his pistol raised and screaming as loud as his lungs would allow.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers