New Horizons Ch. 01

Story Info
He begins to fulfil her fantasy.
2.6k words
4.67
20k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Beginning

Unfortunately for us, circumstances had dictated we be away from each other for much of the past month. I had been sent down to Florida for a conference, and you were locked in to attend one yourself in upstate New York. It was a new challenge for us in our marriage. We are somewhat newlyweds (less than two years of marital bliss under our belts), young, and our sex life is very healthy. It isn't merely the sex, though. It is the sense of intimacy, connection, and warmth we share. There is a union and steadfastness to our love that we both revel in and foster. Leaving each other for such a time was a bit difficult and straining, but we both knew it was a test to our love that should only prove it stronger.

I got back home a day before you were scheduled to leave for home as well. After calling to confirm my arrival around nine at night, I fell into bed with a little jet lag and tiredness from waking quite early that morning. I slept soundly and dreamlessly.

My eyes slowly opened as the dawning sun's light crept into the room. The promise of the new day immediately reminds me that you will be home in only a few hours. I cannot help but think of the exploits of passion we have shared on mornings like this, and that we will hopefully share tonight. My body tinglesto life slowly as gooseflesh rises on me. My nipples become pert and a flush of wetness consumes my nether regions. Yes, this will be a wonderful night.

As I look up seeing the ceiling, I suddenly realize my hands can't move. I look to my left in a bit of panic and see you standing next to the bed, a smile on your face as you whisper, "Good morning, my love. Welcome home." You lean down to kiss me, your tongue slipping in me so warm and smooth.

As I go to wrap my arms around you, I am reminded I cannot move. Now fully awake, I feel the tug of my arms cuffed over my head. My legs are spread apart with silk ties and secured to the bed. A brief tug of my arms confirms I am at your mercy, and I stop pulling and surrender to your kiss.

After a long deep tender kiss you pull your tongue from in me. "I wanted to make sure you knew how much I've missed you, wanted you, and needed you. And I want you to know that you aren't getting away from me for a long, long time." You wink and kiss me deeply, as I meet your kiss eagerly, passionately. Too soon you pull back. "Look what I have for my baby girl," you whisper as you slide our bedside table near.

Looking at the table, I immediately understand what is to come. This has been a fantasy we have only explored in part, but we have both wanted to take it much further. It was only a matter of who was to make the first move and when.

My eyes are so large as I survey the table seeing a candle flicker as the hot body wax drips around it; I then notice a dinner fork, a bottle of wine in a bucket of ice, my vibrator, nipple clips, a ball of feathers, body gel, your belt, and one of my favorite things, your purple jelly stick. Smiling you kiss my nipple and slowly stroke my pussy with your full hand. You feel my body definitely respond in anticipation, shivering and tensing.

"What are you going to do to me?" I ask softly.

You smile and say, "I'm going to make you cum; make you my little cum doll; make you what you long to be; my hot little cum whore." You reach for the wine bottle and take a sip from the long narrow neck. "Would you like some, baby to celebrate our reunion?" You ask as you move your mouth close to me, drinking in more wine then pushing your tongue in my mouth and allowing it to drip from your mouth to mine. Some drips on my face as I suck it from your tongue. "This is such good wine, baby." You move the bottle now close to my clit. "It can intoxicate your mind and your body."

I can feel the cold glass bottle move over my clit as your mouth kisses me and licks off the dripping wine. The bottle now rubs my slit. "I'm going to fill all your holes today, baby...every last one." You grin down at me and lick your lips, causing me to shudder with longing. "Need another drink, love?" You ask, as you push the bottle against my pussy lips and pour the wine in my hole as the long narrow neck pushes them apart.

"Ohhh!" I scream and whimper at the feeling of the cold wet wine and then the glass massaging my hole.

"Mmmm, baby, you're making such a mess," you murmur as your mouth goes to my hole and licks up the wine, drinking it from me and licking my thighs. Some spilled under me, but you have a soft towel to absorb the drippings. We both know there will be a lot of that today.

You move the bottle and lift me, pushing the bottle against my ass. You can feel my muscles tighten in anticipation of this huge object probing my tight hole, but you only pour some wine out and slowly finger me, soaking my ass with cold wine. I twist a little and moan in the bed. "Ooh, you're soaking all my holes," I moan.

You slip onto the bed and lower yourself down and kneel between my shoulders, your cock now dangling in my face. "See what you do to me, baby? See how I've needed you? You're such a little whore. You need to cum all the time when you're with me...as do I." Your cock now throbs with desire being so close to my full, pouting lips. A soft tongue emerges from my mouth as I try to lick your head. "Does my little slut need to suck cock again? Just like she loves? Is that what you've craved?" You ask as the head comes to my mouth. With pure hunger, I suck it in. You stroke my mouth as your hips rock back and forth fucking my mouth. "You love this don't you? You love being my little cock sucking slut."

My head moves up and down to confirm what you told me as I feel your fingers reach back and twist my nipples harder and harder as I suck even more. "Take it, baby. Show me how you love to suck cock, how you missed it," you command as your fingers twist my nipples like twist tops from a bottle.

My mouth sucks and pulls on your shaft as you drive it deeper and deeper in me. My arms are pulling on the cuffs trying to reach your cock and get a grip. My mouth is so full, my cheeks looking swollen from your shaft.

I moan with a full mouth as you reach to the side and grab the nipple clamp from the table and very slowly apply one to my nipple as I suck you. Suddenly, my mouth flies open, your cock slipping out as I moan from the pleasure pain twisting and turning.

You rub your cock on my face as you open and close the clip before lowering one of your balls into my open mouth. You watch me and moan as my talented mouth rolls it and sucks on it like a true cum whore. Your hand is working the clamp, my mouth clamped around your balls as they fill with cum for your little slut.

"You need cum, don't you baby?" You ask as your balls leave my mouth.

"Oohhh yes, baby!" I moan as you slowly kneel higher over me, your throbbing cock still over my face. A hand releases the clamp on my nipple and places it on the other. I moan and twist again with aching pleasure as I watch your hand stroke your cock as it throbs and aches over my face.

"My cum doll needs to be fed. Open your mouth!" You command as you stroke your throbbing cock over me. Immediately, I obey as you pull and tug on your shaft which is raging with desire now. You moan as your balls swing with your strokes. "Open your mouth, my beautiful little whore!" You order again as I now stick out my tongue.

You milk and stroke your cock until it explodes over me, shooting spurts of hot cum out of your slit and splashing onto my face, into my mouth, my hair, and down my chin. You partially stand and jerk your cock hard, milking every drop out as it splashes on my tits and coats my neck. Your cum is so thick and creamy spraying all over me.

You are locked on my eyes as my hungry mouth eats, and my long hot pink tongue licks up every morsel of cum it can reach. I pull on the cuffs wanting to get more as your hungry little whore is fed the sweet salty protein from deep inside you You look down and see me dripping with cum. I can tell you are hotter than ever for me, your cock still throbbing in your grip.

You sigh with partial exhaustion from the intensity of your ejaculation over me. "So much cum for my doll," you moan. Once again you lower yourself over me and rub the cum into my skin. You bring it to my mouth with your throbbing cock for me to feed on. Your hands rub my tits hard, pushing your cum into my breasts and slowly coating my nipples. You watch your hungry little animal lick and suck the cum I so badly need.

You drag your cock over my face, down over the cum on my neck, and briefly pause at my tits. As you slide over my cum soaked body, you lower your mouth to kiss me, to taste you on me, licking up cum from my skin so I can lick it from your tongue.

You slide down more to let your cock rest between my thighs. You let me feel your cock against my clit as you kiss and kiss and kiss me. You start pulling cum from my hair onto your finger so I can lick it off. You continue licking my neck and nipples, helping to clean and feed me.

After a time, you move from the bed again, standing over me as I watch with anticipation. "You're such a hot little whore. You need to cum don't you? I can feel your pussy dripping," you tell me as your finger runs down my clit. You push your finger in and pump it, finger fucking me slowly as I pull on the cuffs. Your mouth leans over and bites my nipples hard, tugging and pulling on them, making me squirm.

A second finger now enters my hole with your hungry mouth still sucking my tits, paying equal attention to them both. With your free hand, you reach to the table. You stop sucking my nipple and kiss me deeply.

"It's not all about the pain, is it, baby?" your fingers still fucking me. Suddenly, I feel the cold steel against my skin. You have a dinner fork in your hand, and you ever so slowly scrape it over my chest. The tips of the fork leave a long white trail as it pulls on my skin. You drag it down to my breast and tweak my nipples with the end of the fork. Your fingers are still massaging my hole, feeling me drip more and more.

You bury your head into my neck, kissing and licking it as you run the fork over my stomach making long white lines again on my skin as it goes lower and lower. I am now twisting in your arms, with the feeling of anticipation rushing through my body.

You pause from kissing my neck so you can lower yourself over my body and control the magic fork You slowly remove your fingers from my dripping hole as I begin to beg, "Make me cum! I need to cum!"

With a stern voice, you tell me, "Not yet, baby. Don't cum yet, you little whore!" You turn the fork and press the long metal piece against my clit as you lower your mouth to suck my dripping hole. You rub my clit as you lick my slit. The juice is now gushing out of my pussy

You turn the points down again toward my skin and run the fork along side my slit, down my inner thigh, as your wet tongue traces the trail on me. My legs are spread so wide, and you drag the fork lower making me as you go. Your hand bends my knees, and you lick behind them with your long, wet tongue and then scrape them with the fork.

My body pitches and twists. I have lost control. "Fuck me! Let me cum! I need to cum, baby!" I scream as you play with my legs ignoring my pleas.

After what seems to be forever, your tongue leaves the crease behind my knees and begins to lick up my inner thigh. As you move, you place the fork back on the table and grab my vibrator turning it on and placing it on my clit as your mouth covers my hole and sucks me hard.

My body twists and turns, pushing wanting more, as my moans echo around the room. Bucking and pushing against you now, I cry out, "Fuck me, eat me, take me!"

The vibrator presses my clit, your mouth now chewing my lips. Your head pushes up from between my legs, an eager grin on your face. "Cum my little whore! Cum for me!" Then your tongue drives deep in my hole, your head bobbing up and down fucking me so deeply. Within seconds you feel my pussy explode in a huge tidal wave of cum almost squirting out of me the force is so great. Your mouth is eating me, tongue fucking me as you run the vibrator over my clit and push it up to my tits, letting me feel it all over my body.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! I am your whore!" I scream as my body pushes and humps your mouth, trying to pull your entire mouth inside me. The orgasm seems to last forever as my body aches and twists in your grip. Your mouth chews, sucks, and fucks wanting every drop of me.

After a second then third orgasm, my muscles begin to relax. You can feel my strain of desire die down as I try to catch my breath. Soaked with hot cum your mouth licks my thighs, my slit, and all the way down to my ass and then back up. You pause to chew on my clit which is now swollen to almost twice its normal size.

You slide up over my body and kiss my mouth briefly before speaking. "I have so much more to do; so much more for my beautiful little cum whore. I know you need to cum again and again and again, and I intend (as always) to fill every hole... Here's some more cum for you," you whisper as your tongue drives into me and my mouth sucks you deep inside...