New Horizons Ch. 02

Story Info
The fantasy continues as you pleasure her.
936 words
4.31
13.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beauty of exploring continues. I am still cuffed to the bed with my body laid out before you. The anticipation and desire is written all over my face. My eyes are as large as giant emeralds as I see you move around the bed going back to the table of toys. Your back is to me, and the unusual sounds of rubber being stretched and snapped into place have my mind in a whirl.

You turn back to me, your hands at your sides and lean into me kissing my mouth, tasting the cum on my lips so recently exchanged. You kiss me long and deep, taking my mind from anticipation to intense passion as our kiss is so strong. It is gentle and erotic at the same time. Our lips are sucking, tongues dancing in our mouths, and then clashing in mid air. My arms pull on the cuffs wanting to wrap around you and pull you closer to me. The wetness of the kiss drips from our mouths, it is so long and so intense.

Suddenly, my muscles curl, and I gasp at the feeling on my breast. It is strange and erotic, something I have never felt before. A soft caress of sorts is making my nipples pound, but the feeling so very extreme. Your hands are wrapped in leather; large leather gloves with rough rubber knobs along the palms and fingers used for holding things securely. There are dozens of small knobs clinging to my skin massaging my breasts and nipples pulling on me. The sensation starts to drive me insane.

As you massage and pull on my breast, my pussy begins to soak with the sweet nectar as my body flows like a river of desire. Our kiss continues over and over and over again; sucking and licking each others mouths, moans escaping as your hand massage gets rougher and rougher just the way I like it. You pull on my nipples with your rubber hand making them ache with pleasure. Harder and harder you grip my tits, massaging, pulling, and arousing as I begin to squirm in the bed. The rubber knobs are rolling around my nipple feeling like a giant squid is sucking me.

Once again, my body is out of control. My hips are pushing up to the air in need. My breasts send shock waves over my skin. Suddenly, I feel more; another rubber hand on my skin. This time it is touching my clit. My tits are still being massaged and tugged on, but now my aching clit feels this rubber finger slip inside. The suction of the rough edges makes it swell as the rubber wrapped finger moves around inside pulling on the tender tissue.

Your mouth now drops to my heaving breast, and you begin to bite and suck my nipple so hard. Your other hand massages and pulls on my other breast as your finger massages my clit. I am now totally consumed. Moans now turn to little screams and whimpers as my body is completely yours.

I begin to beg, "Fuck me please, baby! Fuck me! My cunt is on fire!" You say nothing; just move your hand from my clit and run it down my slit. You let it get coated with my hot juice. Ever so slowly you slip one finger in my aching hole as your thumb moves to massage my clit. Your mouth is now taking care of the other breast. I squirm and twist in need. Screams now echo around the room, as the rubber finger massages me, sliding in and out of my hole. The rough nubs are scraping the walls of my pussy; scraping, pulling, and sucking my skin. First one finger, now two enter me as you finger fuck me deeper and deeper. The sensation of stiff rubber fingers sliding in and out; your mouth now biting my nipples; a thumb massaging my clit as your free hand coated with my juice begins to probe mytight ass.

"Oh YES!" I scream as this is more then I can take. My pussy is throbbing, nipples aching, and my ass is full. Totally consumed I begin to flop around on the bed needing to cum, needing to be fucked, needing to release all the cum inside me. "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" I scream, begging, twisting, and turning until my body convulses in an explosion of cum squirting and shooting out of my hole. I begin to tremble from the sensation of the release.

The rubber fingers are now soaked from fucking my hole and ass. Your mouth is now diving down and licking my clit, my body squirming, thrusting in mid air wanting more, wanting it deeper as I erupt in a symphony of cum. The waves keep coming. My body keeps twisting. My legs and nipples have a sweet ache, and my mind is in a whirl. My ass is clenching your finger, muscles pulling and tugging unable to stop. I almost feel faint.

Suddenly the tremors of passion begin to subside. My body reminds me of the extreme and my muscles lose their tension. Your finger slips from my ass. I work hard to catch my breath; chest rising and falling so hard and so fast. My nipples still pierce the air and the scent of cum fills the room. The sheets are now pooled with my cum. My eyes open wide and sparkle with pleasure as I watch you remove your gloves, licking each finger and then kissing me.

You gently whisper, "We have a long way to go..."