New Jersey Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers

I said, "You have nothing to worry about, that was wonderful. I have no desire to get you in trouble."

He smiled and went inside. I put my suit back on, and dove into the pool to clean off and to cool off. It was still light out, but the direct sun was blocked by the trees now, and I just relaxed while I waited for Alan.

A twinge of guilt came over me regarding what I had just done, first thinking about my boyfriend and then wondering what was wrong with me that I had fucked Alan before and now I had just fucked AJ. The schizophrenic part of me also realized I was glad that I had fucked AJ. I again wondered what it was about black cock that was so intriguing. I was troubled by the thought that I was "a little out of control," and how when I got into a mood like this I would have to learn to control myself.

But for now, I was content to bask in that just-had-sex afterglow, and I felt wonderful.

Travel Girl
Travel Girl
1,869 Followers