New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

I'm sure she was experiencing the same thing in her pussy as she moved forward with my cock sliding out with the toy in her snatch. Leaving my head in, she moved again, sliding the six inches back in and adding an additional inch.

"Fuck!!!!!!! Your cock is huge! I don't know if I can take more, especially with the toy in my pussy. It's so damn tight!" she said, turning back to look at me.

I didn't make any movement, just let her control the show. She froze again and continued her clit play. I felt her ass throbbing on my shaft. Then she freaked me out by grabbing hold of the toy between the two of us and moving it back and forth, deep into my ass and then into her pussy. She was fucking both of us as the same time with the long toy, keeping my dick motionless with seven inches in her butt. Damn it felt good. As the toy pressed in deep, my cock would lurch in her ass. I couldn't control it. She moaned with each jump of my rod and got faster on the toy beneath. I could feel the toy slide under my fat cock as she thrust it in and out of her pussy and it combined with the sensation in my butt.

"Oh man Mrs. B..........Lisa, that feels really good," I said, enjoying the new sensations she was causing.

She didn't respond. I could tell by her body language that she was enjoying what she was doing as well, enough not to be able to respond anyway. The toy continued to move in and out of our bodies. Slowly the grip on my cock eased again. She was amazing, her little body was stuffed and somehow she adjusted again, enough to take more of my cock deep inside. Nine inches now. She was still working the toy underneath.

She kept that up for a while again, but then I think her arm got tired because she stopped. Then she began rocking back and forth, only a few inches, but she was sliding on my cock and the toy. The sensation in my shaft and head increased with the new friction. Most of my cock was buried in her ass. I watched her taut hole slide up and down it a few inches with her rocking. I'd never experienced anything like this and couldn't believe I was actually getting paid to have this much fun. Sweet new job I had acquired.

She kept rocking. She got faster and went further as time went on. I was getting really aroused, big and engorged. The toy in my ass was feeling truly good to me now. She paused for a second and turned to talk to me.

"Okay, I think I'm ready for you to take over. Don't go crazy yet, just take it slow at first," she warned.

I nodded. She put her head down and one hand under herself again. I grabbed her narrow hips with my cock half way in and pushed three more inches in, then back out to the head, nice and slow. I couldn't get over the sensation of her ass around my cock mixed with the toy in my bum. I didn't think I was going to last very long. I took it slow like she requested, with long gentle motions that felt incredible. She started moaning, telling me how perfect it was and how amazing my cock felt in her ass. I didn't try to get anymore length into her, just went up to the previous point inside her bowels with my slow thrusts over and over for quite a while. She was building up her orgasm again though. Her hand and arm were moving fast underneath her. I was just humming. I knew if I went any faster, I would go to the next level and not be able to stop. It just felt so good.

As she approached her next climax, she started screaming at me to go faster, deeper and harder.

"Fuck me!!!! Fuck my tight little ass, bitch! Give me all of that huge cock! I need it all! Deeper, harder!"

Well shit she's paying so why not, I thought and sped my thrusts up faster. With each thrust, more of my cock disappeared inside of her ass. By the time she was cumming, I had the whole thing buried up to my balls. The toy was deep in both of our bodies as well. I was going to blow again from the intense sensations of the toy and her tight ass. She was shaking and cumming hard again, but didn't explode this time. However she sure sounded like she was. She was a screamer and got down right dirty with her talk as she climaxed. I loved it and held her firmly as I drove and drove my cock into her exceptional ass.

"I want you to cum in my mouth this time bitch!" she screamed, sensing me getting close.

I finally couldn't take it anymore and pulled all 12 inches out and got ready to stroke it into her mouth. The toy fell out of her pussy when she moved to turn around but stayed in my ass. As soon as I started ejaculating, I felt my ass constrict and grab the toy in uncontrolled spasms. My load sprayed out of my hole, all over her face. It wasn't the thick normal semen, but more clear at first and then thickened up after a few good spurts. She pulled me close and took the rest into her open mouth on her tongue, savoring my taste and texture.

I thought she was going to swallow it, but instead she let all of it dribble out of her mouth down on her chest and tits. It was so damn hot. She then pulled the toy out of my ass and started playing with it on her chest and between her tits with all the jizz. Damn, she was a wild woman.

"I can't tell you how pleased I am with you Brian. I wouldn't mind paying double. You are fantastic and just what I've been waiting for," she said.

She stood up, walked over to a towel, cleaned herself off and sat down again. She had a drink on a small table and took a long gulp. I walked over to her, with my cock swinging freely and shrinking again.

"So I have to know.......Your servants....the help, the butler and the others they know about you and the agency?" I asked.

"Well of course, it's kind of hard to hide and I don't try," she answered.

"And you're not afraid they will tell your husband?"

"I pay them way too well for them to rat me out. They like the money to much," she answered.

"I see, and does he suspect anything?"

"I highly doubt it. He's always gone and distracted with work. I know he has his own whores in the cities he travels to," she said, not caring.

I could tell it was a touchy subject and I just let it die. Time had flown by and it was well past dark now. I assumed my work was done. I took my time though and sat in a chair next to her while she relaxed and sipped her drink. I didn't really want to leave because I enjoyed looking at her body lying on the lounge chair. I finally got up, retrieved my clothing and started getting dressed, hoping she would stop me and want more. Unfortunately she didn't. I told her good bye and proceeded out the door again with my unused duffle bag.

Seconds later she rushed through the door in a robe and caught up to me.

"I almost forgot. I need to give you something before you leave. Wait here," she said and I watched her quickly hurry up the stairs.

She returned a few minutes later with an envelope and handed it to me saying, "You earned this and I will have you back."

I took the thick, heavy envelope and smiled at her, "I look forward to it Mrs. Bergoin."

She let me out the door. I walked back to my car. Inside my car I opened the envelope to find a shit load of 100 dollar bills. My mouth fell open. Damn I really liked this new job.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers