New Job at the Village Store Ch. 03

Story Info
Along comes Shona.
1.8k words
4.2
54.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James73
James73
68 Followers

It was only about 2 o'clock and Derek was not back till around 8pm when Paula went upstairs to their house. She flopped into her chair and thought back to the events of the day so far. The spanking she received from John, when she masturbated herself with that large cucumber and rubbed her pussy and when he called her all those names and demanded that she pose for the camera. Then she remembered his last instruction as he ordered her out of her shop.

She gingerly lifted her heavy frame out of the chair as her pussy was very sorry sore from the battering she gave it earlier and went to run herself a deep bath. After soaking in the bath for twenty minutes, she felt much better. Paula let out most of the water and put one leg over each side of the bath. Using Derek's shaving foam she lathered up herself up and began to shave her pussy, making sure that she shaved right down to her bum hole, round her big slippery lips, over her plump mound and up her big belly. Whilst she was shaving her pussy, she was thinking about how John would react, how best to take a picture of her new bald pussy, would he like it and how Derek would react! Paula rinsed herself and dried off with a soft fluffy towel when she heard her mobile phone bleep.

She went through to her bedroom, it was a text from John 'Well, have you shaved that smelly cunt hair off? Send me a picture now slut'. Paula started to feel the familiar tightening in her belly and wanted to give him what he wanted.

Paula stood in front of her mirror fronted wardrobes and took several pictures. She was not 100% happy with them but she eventually decided on a full frontal of her standing with her legs slightly parted and pressed send. Within 30 seconds of sending the picture message another text set her phone bleeping and her heart beating again 'I said I wanted a picture of your bald cunt, you stupid fat slut not a picture of your big belly and saggy tits. Get your legs over the arms of a chair and get me a close up picture of your bald twat now or next time it won't be your arse I'll be spanking!'

The thought John spanking her pussy and the way in which he spoke to her really was making her heart race and started to get her pussy wet once again. Paula went through to her front room draped her legs over the arms of Derek's arm chair and started to take phones of herself and sent them through to John one after the other. After five minutes Paula received another text 'that's better slut, now get your fat arse back down stairs. Short black skirt, white blouse, no knickers but you better wear a lacy bra with your big tits. See you in ten minutes and don't be late'.

Paula didn't have a really short skirt and chose one that was just above the knee. She rushed around to get herself dressed as per John's instruction but her blouse was only just dry and needed to be ironed. She arrived in the store puffing and panting fifteen minutes after the text from John to find big cues of customers. She immediately jumped on the tills, to serve customers and tried to ignore the stares from John. After about three quarters of an hour at 5.45pm, the customers dwindled down and it was time to close the shop.

"Why were you late Paula? I thought I told you to get your fat arse in the shop in ten minutes, and why did you disobey my instruction about wearing a short skirt? Do I need to spank you again for disobeying me, you fat slut?"

Paula face flushed with embarrassment and she immediately lowered her eyes to the floor. Once again her stomach tightened, her heart beat raced and she felt her pussy get wet and her nipples stiffen at the thought of this young man dominating her again. Paula hesitated, not knowing what to say. Whilst she wanted to obey John, she also wanted him to spank her again.

"I thought that we have covered this when I spanked your fat arse earlier, when I ask a question I expect and answer. Go through to the back, now and await me"

Paula's walked through to the delivery for the second time that day. Her pussy was really wet now, her stomach was cramping up in excitement as she awaiting John coming through to discipline her. John walked through and picked up the same spatula that he had used that morning and had made her pussy so wet.

"Right cunt, if it didn't work when I beat your fat arse, how about I use this spatula on your big tits and see if that improves your manners. Now get those big udders out fatty and beg me so beat your saggy tits, I'll inspect your bald cunt later"

Paula was shaking by now, after the comprehension that he would spank her big breasts. She took off her blouse and lacy bra to reveal her F cup breast. Her breathing was very shallow and her big sensitive nipples stood to attention.

"Please will you beat my tits?" Paula replied nervously.

"Try again, you fat slut and this time put a bit of meaning into it!"

"Please John, will you beat my fat titties, make them all red and sore and make my pussy wet?"

John reached into his pocket and took out her dirty knickers from earlier that were still soaked around the crotch. "Open wide, this will quieten you down a bit". With that Paula opened her mouth as John placed the crotch of her knickers on her tongue and stuffed the rest of her big knickers in her mouth with a big grin on his face.

"Put your hands behind you and arch your back, I think that five of the best will do........ for each of your big tits!" John then struck Paula on the underside of her left breast hard and it bounced up nearly touching her chin as she screamed into her wet knickers. Paula started to sweat as John allowed her time to recover before giving her right tit the same treatment. John quickly moved onto slapping the left tit again on the outside but this time much harder and repeated this on the right tit as she screamed into her knickers and started to pant really hard.

John had told the owner of the local tea shop to come to the shop around this time to sell the last of the fresh produce to her slightly cheaper and left the door unlocked after turning the lights off. Shona was another middle aged lady who ate too much of her product and John was interested to see where he could lead her as well. Shona walked into the store quietly to the sound of a slapping noise and a muted scream, but she was extremely shocked to see Paula half naked with her hands behind her back and John slapping her bare breasts with a long spatula. Shona stood back so that Paula couldn't see her and watched John smack her big boobs again.

Paula had her eyes towards the floor when John looked passed her and stared straight at Shona. John could see the lust in Shona's eyes and he directed his voice to her, I bet that big cunt of yours is dripping wet isn't it you dirty old slut?". Paula obviously thought the comment was directed at her, Shona knew it was actually at her but both nodded. "Only two more stokes to go now, lift those heavy tits up, it's time for the grand finale!"

Shona put her hand into her jeans and started to rub her pussy watching the torture that her close friend was going through. John then brought the spatula down with all her strength on her left nipple and repeated it on her right causing her to scream once again into her knickers. It was at this point that Paula's bladder gave way and urine gushed out of her pussy and down her legs. It was too much for Shona, seeing her friend piss herself after this young man called her names and beat her big tits and she came with a quiet moan. John indicated that it was time for her to leave, he would have his fun with her later.

"You dirty old cunt, pissing yourself at your age. Get that blouse of yours and mop it up." Paula was sobbing quietly as she gently knelt down in the floor and used her clean blouse to mop her urine. John walked into the freezer section of the store and came back with two large bags of frozen peas and instructed her to lie on her back. After he'd taken a few pictures of her big red tits he placed a bag of peas on each breast to reduce the swelling. He then told her to spread her legs so that he may inspect her newly shaved cunt.

It was the first time he had touched her there and he found her newly shaved pussy to be extremely smooth and very wet. Paula moaned with the pleasure as John caressed her "I'm please, you've done a good job shaving your cunt, it looks much better and feels really smooth, good slut" Paula beamed with pride, it was the first time he had praised her. John then proceeded to pull his stiff cock out of his trousers and easily slid it up her pussy in one push, before bringing her back to reality "Christ your cunt is so big and slack, I might actually fall in". With that he removed the peas and roughly pulled her bruised nipples making her squeal. "come on fatty, now rub that bald twat and make yourself cum before I spunk up your cunt."

After a few more stokes of her clit Paula came again as John bit down on her sore right nipple. Whilst she was cumming John planted his seed deep inside her. After pulling out of her dripping cunt, he told her to clean his cock with her mouth and to get used to it as it was going to be frequent, which she did eagerly. He then told her not to wash her pussy until just before Derek came home and to get dressed and go upstairs. Paula pulled her skirt down, put on her bra and her piss wet through blouse before leaving John to close the shop and go home for the day "night, night you fat old slut, sweet dreams!"

James73
James73
68 Followers