New Job Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers

"Why don't you have your friends help you get ready for him and in a few minutes, we'll all join you," Bonnie said, taking me out of her mouth.

I watched Stacy walk away slowly, back to her chair and her friends. Bonnie went back to sucking and stroking my cum covered member. Kim was still cumming and playing with her own pussy and clitoris. Susan had stopped playing with Kim's breasts, was pinching her own incredible jugs and had one hand between her legs with her fingers in her pussy. Shit, she looked so damn hot. I wanted to fuck her so bad and cum on her perfect breasts. She saw me looking at her again and knew what I wanted. So began her little game of driving me crazy.

Bonnie was still working my cock in her hands and mouth. Some other woman was playing with my ass. The last older lady was Jodie. She was content working Kim's boobs over as she came off of her orgasm.

"You want to fuck me next don't you boy?" Susan mocked me.

I nodded and she laughed saying, "Not quite yet you darling boy, not quite yet."

Shit, she was so fucking hot and she knew it.

"Do me next then," a quiet voice said.

I turned and was shocked to see that Makessa had her skirt pulled up and was playing with her pussy. She had moved her panties to one side and was working her little clit in a circle. This statement got her mothers attention. She looked up at her daughter.

"Yes, fuck Makessa next. I want her to share what I just had," Kim said.

Bonnie looked around me over at her daughter. I turned to look as well. Stacy had a bunch of friends around her. They were undressing her slowly like her mother had asked her to do.

"I think there is plenty of time......okay fuck Makessa next," Bonnie said, letting go of my member.

I looked down at the skinny awkward girl lying back in her chair playing with her unshaved pussy. I wondered if she had ever even had a man before. Kim saw my concern and spoke up.

"Don't worry boy, she's not a virgin if that's what you are worried about. She'll handle you okay."

I was relieved and walked slowly over to Makessa. The girls that weren't helping with Stacy all perked up and wanted to see Makessa take me like her mother had. I dropped to my knees and ran my hands up her thighs, removed her panties and then started licking her little clit. She had it nice and hard for me already. The hair tickled my nose as I licked and nibbled on her. She grabbed the back of my hair and smashed my face down on her quivering snatch.

"Oh fuck yes! Eat my cunt bitch!" she screamed.

Makessa's shyness was gone for good and everyone laughed at her crude statement. I guess watching her mother get done had awoken her inner slut. She wanted it bad. I pressed my tongue deep into her young tight hole as she held my head down on her increasingly wet pussy. She rocked her hips back and forth, covering my face with spit and vaginal juice. Finally, she let me up. The look in her eyes told me exactly what she wanted.

I stood up, grabbed her skinny legs and bent them over her, moving forward with my cock. I slid my head up and down her wet lips, trying to find her hole without hands. Then one of the other women reached between my legs and held my cock steady so it found its way into her extremely tight hole. She was about as tight as Mrs. Dalton. Her pussy wrapped tightly around my head as I pressed in only a few inches. Makessa screamed out in pleasure as my wide cock spread her open. Her hand went instinctively to her clitoris. My balls were being played with as I squatted down into Makessa and brought my four inches back out, then returned with five, causing Makessa to squeal again and speed up on her clit. She had her eyes closed and her face was contorted in a pain/pleasure look.

"That's it boy. Fuck her, lay waste to that pussy," Kim said, standing now right next to me.

She was watching my cock go in and out of her daughters tight slit, urging me on to go faster and deeper. I didn't think Makessa could take anymore at the moment by the way she was panting and had her eyes closed tight enough to make wrinkles on her young face.

"Deeper!!! Fuck her deeper!" Kim yelled and pushed my hips suddenly when I was pressing in. Three inches more surged into her, without me meaning to. Makessa screamed out in pain this time. I pulled out quick and gave her mother an angry look.

"What the fuck lady? You trying to hurt her or what?" I said.

"She's fine. She can take it," Kim shouted back at me. "Put it back in and do it right. We're paying you damn it!"

Oh shit really? She really just said that? I said in my head and was about to grab the lady and toss her across the room, but Bonnie saw my anger and intervened.

"Now Kim be sensible here. He's my guest in my house and Makessa isn't ready for him anyway!"

"She's right Kim, you need to sit down and calm yourself," Susan added.

Makessa looked up at me. I could tell she was scared of her mom and I went way too deep and hurt her. I looked down apologetically and mouthed the word 'sorry' as her mother continued to have words with Susan and Bonnie.

"Fine if he won't do it then, I'll have to do it myself!" Kim yelled and stormed away across the room.

I turned to see where she was headed. She had found the foot long dildo and was coming back to shove it in Makessa. She was out of her mind and ruining the whole party. Everyone was watching her. I noticed the group of girls around Stacy. I could tell Stacy was naked but I couldn't get a good view of her because of the girls, all now with their attention on Kim.

She tried to push past me with the long dildo in her hand. I didn't budge. She was about to push me harder when her daughter screamed at her.

"Mother! You are wrecking everything! Just like you always do!

Makessa stood up, pushed her mother out of the way and stormed out of the room. Kim just stood there embarrassed, with the large toy still in her hand and didn't know what to do.

"Maybe you should go Kim," Bonnie suggested.

Kim looked around at all the angry women and dropped the toy. She picked up her clothes and walked out of the room as well.

My cock was shrinking rapidly. Even Tanya and her friend had stopped playing with each other. It looked like the party was pretty much crashed and would have been if it wasn't for Stacy. All of a sudden she stood up, pushed through the crowd around her and walked towards me. Good hell she was hot. Her breasts looked like they didn't even move out of her bra. They were perfectly shaped, with just the right sized areolas. Her stomach was defined, pussy shaved, legs long and it all came together just right.

"This is my party, and that bitch isn't going to ruin my last chance with such a perfect cock!" she voiced.

She walked right up to me and put her hands on my chest, pushing me down in the chair Makessa had vacated. She then slowly climbed onto my lap. My dick was growing hard and big rapidly again. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face to her exquisite chest. Getting the hint, I opened my mouth and took her left nipple and areola in my mouth and sucked. Reaching up with my right hand, I grabbed her other firm breast and cupped it while playing with the nipple. She moaned and moved forward, pinning my hard long cock between my stomach and hers. She rocked back and forth on it. I felt her wet pussy slide around my lower shaft.

All I could see were her breasts, but I was sure every eye was on us. She grinded away on my cock, while I treated myself to her firm young perfect breasts with my mouth. My hands explored her sexy back, down to her tight ass. I lifted and rolled her cheeks, and ran a finger over her anus. I found her wet vagina, causing her to moan and grind her clit harder on my shaft. I lifted her up and she put her feet under herself, next to my legs, and reached down. She grabbed my cock, pulled it away from my stomach and sat slowly down on the large head. Her tight young pussy wrapped around it, and hot bliss ran through my loins. Further down she slid. Wet warm velvet coated my cock a little more than half way. She stopped and let out a large moan, held herself on my member and basked in the feeling.

I expected her to go back up, but she relaxed and let another inch of my increasingly wide cock enter her and paused again.

"Fuck that thing is huge!" she screamed and began to tremble.

Her pussy was grabbing at my cock. She was breathing hard now, and her nipples had gone tight and stiff

"Oh shit, oh shit, I'm going to cum already," she said.

Her legs began to shake even more. I grabbed her ass and held her steady as her climax swept over her. She put her hands on my shoulders and slowly inched back up and down on my cock as her body peaked and flooded with pleasure. Up four, down two, up one, down five, she went randomly on my cock, swirling her hips at the same time. She was so hot and her pussy was so tight that I forgot to control myself and felt my imminent orgasm approaching. Shit, it was just like Mrs. Bergoin all over gain! I got too involved and was going to lose it before the client was ready for me to.

Either she saw the expression on my face or could tell by how tight my balls were, but Susan saved me just in time. She reached under Stacy, grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard, driving away my orgasm at the last second. I made eye contact with her. She mouthed the words, 'you're welcome'. I smiled at her and knew for a fact she was a talented lady.

Stacy never knew what happened and continued to work her hot little body down and up on my shaft for five more minutes, bringing herself to another orgasm. Holding herself off my full length and only using as much as she wanted, she rode my like a cowgirl. I enjoyed every second. When I took my eyes off of her amazing face and body, I saw that we were surrounded by almost all of the other ladies, who where watching eagerly. My pleasure built up again quickly. I had to change something soon or I was going to blow my load inside of her hot little pussy.

Luckily, her legs gave out first. She stood up off of me, allowing my throbbing cock to fall out of her drenched slit. She fell down onto my legs. I wrapped my arms around her and stood up off the chair picking her up in the air. She was light. Her tight, thin body felt wonderful in my arms as I rotated and laid her down on her back in the chair I was just in. I held her ankles in my hands and pushed them over her head, getting an incredible view of her shaved open pussy and little tight ass. Her breasts looked fabulous as she lay on the chair. I slid my cock back into her, up to where she had taken me when she was on top.

She let out a long low moan as I slid into her and back out. I kept hold of her ankles. She used her manicured fingers to rub her little clit as my wide cock spread her open. I kept a steady motion and didn't dare go any deeper with a third of my cock still outside of her. It felt so good though and if I went any faster I knew I'd shoot too fast. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her young body was fabulous. Her round breasts swirled in tight circles as I kept a constant rhythm. Her breathing increased. She was going to orgasm for the third time and began to scream.

"I want you to cum with me! Cum on my breasts!" she screamed.

This wasn't going to be a problem. Since she was the main customer, I felt like she deserved the first load of the night, right where she wanted it. Faster I banged her and drove a little more length into her, causing her to freak out and grab at the arms of the chair as her orgasm peaked and she surged with pleasure. Seconds later, I was at my limit. I pulled out my long hard cock, grabbed it with my left hand and began stroking it over her body. I constricted my muscles tight, delaying my release and prolonging the intense pleasure until I couldn't hold it any longer. Clear juice sprayed out of my cock before I released, followed by a torrent of white cum that went in three directions. Most of it hit her body, followed by six more long ropes of cum that plastered her perfect breasts as she cried out in glee with each hot splatter.

Ladies around the room cheered and hollered as my spurting member painted Stacy's hot body. My balls were so tight. I could feel them pressing up against my body as my cock released its large load on this bride to be.

"Oh shit! Very nice orgasm boy, most impressive," Bonnie said, as she knelt next to her daughter and ran her finger through the thick ropes of cum. "Who wants to share?" she asked, looking around the other ladies.

None of the younger women stepped forward, but Jodie, Susan and the other older lady did. They began licking my cum off of Stacy's body and eating it. They had her all licked off quickly. Her nipples were hard and wet. She looked incredible. She smiled up at me, seeming very satisfied.

"Shit that was amazing, what a cock!" she said. "And you went as long as I wanted you to." Stacy said. I could tell the last statement was said with some regret. I thought to myself she must not have that luck with her future husband.

My cock was still rock hard with some excess semen was oozing out of my slit. Stacy sat up in the chair and reached out for me. I moved forward. She took me back in her mouth and proceeded to lick my cum and hers off of my head and shaft until I was all cleaned up. Slowly my cock began to shrink. I took the break to ask for the washroom. Susan told me where to go. Before I went, I retrieved the package of Cialis from my pants pocket. The women didn't seem to notice and were talking about my penis, asking Stacy lots of questions.

I found the bathroom and tried to take a piss, but was still too worked up to pee. Instead I just opened the box of pills and took one with some water from the sink. I was curious to see what it was going to do and how fast I'd get hard again.

Chapter 6

"What was that?" I heard a voice behind me ask.

I about jumped out of my skin. Makessa was sitting on the edge of the tub with tears running down her face from what her mother had done. I hadn't seen her in the large bathroom when I first came in.

"Oh shit Makessa, you scared me half to death! I take it you didn't leave with your mom." I said to her.

"Nope, fuck her. I hate her so much. She's so controlling! So what was that pill you just took?" she asked again.

"It's a little pick me up for my penis, I have a lot of ladies still wanting me out there," I explained.

"Oh right, so like Viagra? So you should get hard quick then." She said.

"I think so. This is my first time trying one. How are you doing? I didn't hurt you too bad did I?"

"I'm fine. It was my mothers fault, not yours."

"Right. Well I'm glad you are okay. Are you going to return to the party?" I asked.

"Maybe, but since I have you alone why don't we try again?" she said with a coy smile, as her eyes ran over my naked body. She was still mostly clothed, with just her panties left in the main room.

"Umm well, I don't know if I can yet," I said looking down to my long flaccid cock.

"Well I'll have to see about that then, won't I?" she said, standing up.

She started removing her clothing, standing almost eye to eye with me. She was really tall and skinny. Her tiny breasts were more like just nipples on small mounds. I could see her ribs on her sides and her hip bones stood out. She had legs that seemed to go on forever though and they were her best feature. I stood there and watched her undress. Then she licked her fingers and traced circles around her hardening nipples until they were taunt and bright pink.

"I saw you admiring the large breasts on Mindy's mom. Do you think I should get fake ones?" She said, looking up at me and still playing with her nipples.

"Well it's up to you but I do like boobs. I won't lie," I said.

"Mom said she'd pay for them, I'm just nervous. I hear it hurts like a bitch and since I have next to nothing now, it will probably really hurt," she said.

"Ya well Makessa you don't need to go huge. It would look funny anyway with the rest of your body," I said trying to be helpful.

"And I noticed almost everyone shaves down here. What do you like better?" she said, playing with her dark muff.

"From what I hear, most guys, including me, like it clean down there or at least trimmed up nice," I said.

"I figured as much. So why don't you shave me now?" she said, looking around the tub for Stacy's razor.

I raised my eyebrow at her, but she was serious. She located the razor and turned on the tub for some water. She lathered up some soap in her hands and spread it all over her pussy hair and handed me the razor. Shit, I was nervous. I hadn't shaved a woman before and I know how delicate the skin is around there.

"Seriously? Are you sure you want me to do this?" I asked.

"Yep I'm sure. Just go slow and don't cut me," she said with a smile, leaning back and spreading her legs.

I started slow, taking off a little hair at a time and rinsing out the razor. As I got closer to her folds and clitoris, I had to feel around and tighten up her skin so it would cut well. Damn it started turning me on. That pill all of a sudden kicked in and my cock grew so fast, so hard I was just throbbing and bouncing like I hadn't cum for weeks. I shaved around her lips and down further towards her ass, making sure she was completely hair free. My cock was oozing all over the place, running down my shaft.

She notice of course and said, "Seems that pill is working really well big guy. You almost done cleaning me up?"

"Yep....Just need to rinse you off and double check," I said.

I used the shower nozzle extension to spray her off and inspected my work. It looked much better and added to overall sex appeal I thought.

"Nice and smooth, all shaved away," I said.

"Good, now we need to test it out," she said, grabbing my cock.

I guess the shaving was quite pleasurable to her as well because her nipples were hard and as she pulled my cock into her pussy, I felt her insides were nice and wet.

"Fuck me like you were before my mom messed things up!" she said.

She was on the edge of the tub. I knew it couldn't be that comfortable so I picked her up with my cock still inside and turned around and laid her down on the large counter top behind me. It was the perfect height for me to stand and drive my cock into her young body. She gasped as the cold granite hit her back and I simultaneously began fucking her. Long slow thrusts at first, with around seven inches with her legs up and out. She found her clit and began to play without all the hair in the way.

"Oh shi,t I do like it shaved. It's easier to keep my clit wet," she said and rubbed harder as my cock slid in and out of her tight wet hole.

My cock was rock hard. I could feel the blood pulsing into it from the medication. I nibbled on her toes as I held her long sexy legs and drove my penis in and out of her. She closed her eyes and arched her back, taking me into her where she wanted me. She tightened up soon after. I watched her chest rise and fall as her orgasm was approaching. Strong and steady, I kept the pressure on her and watched her body react to the wave of pleasure cascading over her young skinny frame. My cock was rock hard but I still wasn't close to orgasm. My balls seemed to act normal but my dick was as hard, as if I was about to blow the whole time. The pill was working well. I could please lots of women this way.

I hammered away at her quivering body and continued until she relaxed and seemed to melt into the granite. I pulled out and my penis was covered in her foamy insides. I used some tissue and cleaned it off.

"I have to get back to the rest of the party, Makessa. So when you can, come in and join us," I said.

jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers