New Job Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers

She opened her eyes and tried to focus on me but she was pretty well gone still. I smiled at her and opened the door to leave.

When I returned to the party, there were many more naked women waiting. They were enjoying each other while they waited. Some of Stacy's friends had hot tight young bodies but I was disappointed to see that Mindy still had all of her clothes on. My penis was still rock hard as I walked into the room and the smell of wet excited women hit me.

"About time you came back! What were you doing for so long?" Bonnie asked, seeing me return.

She had the foot long dildo sticking out of her pussy and was leaning back on the sofa. Susan was kneeling on the ground below her with her hand on the other end of the toy, sliding it slowly in and out. I hesitated with my answer because the two of them together playing like that was quite a stunning sight. My cock tingled as I looked at them and finally spoke.

"Well I was talking with and helping Makessa. Seems she didn't leave with her mother," I said with a smile.

"Oh I see, so you were pounding her skinny little ass in my bathroom,' Bonnie smiled.

"Something like that," I returned.

"From the look of your cock you didn't finish though," Susan said.

"No, but she did," I laughed.

Most of the other women had heard us talking and turned to see what was going to happen next. Stacy was still naked and helping another girl break in some other toys on a third woman. I heard vibrator hums coming from other places as well. It was a naked woman fest and they were all enjoying themselves immensely. Most of them were now looking at my hard cock and more than a few wanted it from their expressions.

"Hey boy I need your cock over here." Stacy spoke up.

I smiled and walked towards her. When I got closer, I saw that the other girl was Tanya. Stacy and she had different toys in their hands. They were fucking the pierced woman's pussy and ass at the same time with two different sized vibrators. It looked like she had just finished her orgasm, because when she looked up at me her eyes took a while to focus. Her eyes drifted down to my cock and a large smile appeared.

"She keeps asking if you are back and wants your large cock," Stacy said.

"I see. Well I'm here and ready," I said.

Tanya and Stacy pulled their respective toys out and I moved in to fill the void. I placed my head at the entrance to her wet pussy and about slid it in when she spoke up.

"We're so past my pussy boy, I want your cock in my ass!" she yelled.

She was definitely a wild one and her little outburst got everyone's attention. I guess they all wanted to watch her ass get stretched by me. I didn't bother to respond and slid my head lower to her tight little ass. She already had her legs up and bent. As I pressed in, she screamed from pleasure and started playing with her piercing on her clit hood. Her ass was hot and tight and wrapped around my shaft like a glove. She was obviously not an anal beginner. I slid over half my cock into her bowls with no problem at all. The other two girls must have had her all hot and ready. Stacy and Tanya moved to both sides of the chair she was in and began playing with her breasts, watching my large cock start its way back out of their friend.

"Fuck yes!! Give me that cock, I want it deeper!" she screamed.

I gave it to her deeper. She took almost all of it and sped up on her clit ring. Juice from her pussy was oozing out and running down the skin between her ass and vagina. With a couple of more thrusts, I watched it join my shaft and spread onto my cock. She was really working her muscles. I felt her ass grab and squeeze my cock as I ran it in and out in long deep thrusts. The tightness and excitement to ass fuck another woman got my balls to rise. I basked in the wonderful sensation running through my loins.

"My pussy's too empty I need more!" she yelled out.

Stacy looked up at me. I looked around for a handy toy but couldn't reach anything. So she found the vibrator she was using earlier and turned it back on. I let her bring it down the girl's body and insert it above my cock. The vibration spread through her pussy and down into her ass. The pleasure in my cock only increased. It multiplied the pierced girl's as well and seconds later she started to cum when Stacy shoved it in deeper. I felt the toy slide over my shaft and her ass only got tighter with the new toy above. She started freaking out as her orgasm hit, screaming like a crazed porn star. My eyes were on Stacy's incredible breasts most the time. She was much more attractive than the girl my cock was in and since she had her eyes closed anyway, wouldn't care if I was looking at Stacy.

Watching Stacy ram that vibrator back and forth over my cock was so hot. It felt incredible as I thrust forward into the tight hot ass. Unfortunately, I didn't know how well the pill would work. So instead of pumping until I came, I held off and made sure the pierced girl was satisfied. Then I pulled out to find my next customer. My cock was so hard and my balls were tight, looking for release again. Before I could even look around the room, Tanya had my cock in her mouth and licked the pierced girl's ass off of me.

She sucked me for another couple of minutes in her rough fashion, then rose up and jumped into my arms. I held her ass and Stacy came around and guided my long cock into Tanya's lightning bolt capped pussy. She was way wet and slid down on me almost to the bottom and screamed in the process. The pierced girl finally sat up in her chair to watch. I began to lift Tanya up and down on my shaft while standing up. Stacy stood by and watched, as did others. I caught the eyes of Mindy, who was still dressed and sitting with her legs crossed next to another woman in the same condition.

I smiled at them but they didn't return the favor. I must not have been moving Tanya fast enough because she seemed to get frustrated and finally screamed for me to sit down in the chair. I obeyed and she took over from there. I wasn't wrong in having to watch out for her. She was crazy for sure and began pounding down on my cock and grabbing my body all over. She pulled my hair, scratched my back and just moved around so rapidly I couldn't even keep up. I was so taken aback that I didn't even realize that she was taking all of my length into her tiny body, just like Mrs. Bergoin had. What was with these smaller women and being able to take large cocks? I thought.

I couldn't even grab or lick her breasts, she was moving so much. So I just put my hands on her thin back and let her go to town on my cock. She bent, twisted, and pivoted in all different directions, riding me so aggressively it was almost too fast to actually build up enough for me to cum. She, on the other hand, loved it and soon was screaming her orgasmic yells loud enough for the neighbors to hear. When she was cumming, I felt a gush of liquid cover my cock and balls and her pussy became really slick and hot.

She wore herself right out but had an incredible orgasm and finally collapsed down on me with my entire shaft buried in her pulsing tunnel. She was breathing so hard I though she might hyperventilate and pass out. She didn't move after that. I eventually picked her up again and set her down on the chair. My cock was covered in vaginal cum. It dripped down my shaft over my balls and onto the floor.

When I turned back around too look over the room of women, there were three younger women on their hands and knees looking back at me. They each had their hands under themselves and were spreading their pussy lips for me to see.

"We want to be next, all three of us," One of the girls said.

"Okay ladies, sounds good to me," I said, looking over their bodies.

They were all different, with different body types, heights and hair color. All very doable and to see three waiting pussies spread open was more than any man could wish for. I started with the dark black haired girl with really white skin. She was the furthest left and I figured just work from left to right. All three of them were some of the ones that took a turn sucking my cock but I couldn't for the life of me remember any names. I knelt behind the first, rubbed my shiny lubed cock up and down her shaved pussy and then pressed in. I could feel her fingers still on her clitoris. I put half of my cock into her testing her depth. Her head went down towards the floor in a low moan and I reached around her to feel her young breasts.

They were not bad at all, firm and high on her chest and real, but not very big. I pinched her nipples and took my cock back out and in a few more times, while the other two waited for their turn. I didn't bring her to orgasm or give her any more length, but spent about three minutes steadily fucking her young body before I switched to the blond next to her.

She was a heavier girl, not huge but had much more cushion on her ass, and I think her blond hair was dyed. She looked at me as I got behind her, and watching me press my cock into her pussy. She was more than ready for it and bit her lip as my shaft filled her up. Once I gave her a few good thrusts, she put her head down and started to breath heavily. I grabbed her boobs as well. They were large and hung off her body and felt quite squishy in my hands. But her pussy was hot and tight and felt great wrapped around my shaft. I gave her the same treatment as the first and moved on to the light brown haired tan girl. She didn't have any tan lines and she was the hottest out of the three.

She had a nice tight ass and even her puckered hole was tan and dark. She watched me get ready behind her as well. Her lips were shiny and wet from her previous play. I actually hesitated sticking it in because her ass and pussy combination was spectacular. I admired it for a few seconds. I pressed in and basked in her hot tight pussy. Shit, I was fucking a lot of pussies today and each one seemed a little different than the others. I kept pressing into her, to see how much she could take and my cock disappeared further into her tight body. She started freaking out around 8 or 9 inches, so I held the rest back and just kept driving 7 to 8 inside her wonderful pussy. I think I spent more time with her just because she was hotter. Her tits were larger than the first, firm and round. Her nipples were fun to play with as I cupped her ample bosoms.

I kept rotating across the three women and my pleasure increased. I eventually fucked them to the point where I had to stop, pull out squeeze my head and move to the next one. The change in women gave me the break I needed. I was able to get each one of them to eventually cum. I was working on the hottest one at the end of the line and finally managed to get her to shake and scream like the others, but I took it too far and past the point of being able to stop.

"Shit ladies, I'm going to blow for you!" I said, pulling out.

All three of them quickly gathered around me. I began to ejaculate into their mouths and faces. Each received a few spurts. Then they took turns sucking my well-used penis. The semen that squirted out wasn't as thick as the previous times this day. I knew I was running low. It felt incredible though and I rewarded their patience with my cum treat. After I finished up, I had to sit down for a minute and rest. This was the true test of the pill now. I wondered how long it would take to kick back in.

jasliz
jasliz
3,523 Followers