New Kingdom: American Court Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers

"I meant that maybe, in consideration of the sacrifices you've made for those you love, and for the faithful years of service that I've given for the New Kingdom, we are each other's reward."

"I like the sound of that," she smiled up to him. "Do you believe it's true?"

"I know it is."

"Because you just know certain things."

"That's right."

"Exactly how many years of faithful service have you given?" she asked inquisitively. "How was that for devious?"

"Woman, you have no shame," he laughed pulling her into the sleeping compartment. "Do you really want to know how old I am?"

"Yes, although it won't change anything."

"I have existed for almost four thousand years."

"You, what?" she asked. "Oh!"

"Yes," he said turning her around and unzipping her dress. "And right now, I'm so tired that I'm feeling every minute of them. Let's get some sleep before I drop."

Hours later, Alena stretched in bed slowing waking. No longer feeling the vibrations of the engines, she heard a muffled noise that sounded different from the jet. Wondering if they had changed planes, she quickly sat up to find Gabe. As she stepped from the bed, she lost her balance, almost falling to the floor, finding that the height of the bed was much greater than she remembered.

"Baby," Gabe's muffled voice came from the dark on the opposite side of the bed, "Why are you stomping your feet?"

Straining to look in the dark, Alena answered, "Gabe, where are we?"

"Home. For now."

"We've already landed?" she asked excitedly turning around trying to see in the room.

"Yes," he answered turning to his side, elevating his upper torso by propping up on his elbow.

"So," she started, "when will I get to see where we are?"

"I'm wounded," he said in mock indignation, "I thought you had waited eight years to be with me and now I find out that you'd rather be a sight-seeing tourist."

Even though he was joking, the impact of Gabriel's words brought Alena back to the reality that they were finally together. And while she was very interested in knowing the location Gabriel had picked for their first time together, she needed to tell him what was important to her.

"Gabe," she said crawling back into bed, "I have waited eight years to be with you. And I'm hoping that our wait is truly over."

Pulling her into his arms, Gabriel held Alena close in the dark, quiet room so that only their heartbeats could be heard. "We will soon be one," he whispered against her hair. "But for now," he added, moving her away from his body, "I imagine that you'd like to freshen up and, if you're a good girl, I might be convinced to show you around."

"Please point me to the bathroom," she said and then laughed when the room was dimly illuminated. "That's a neat trick."

"I remember other tricks that you like better," he said with a male smugness.

"Hey, wait, don't," she said squeezing her legs together. "Please let me find the bathroom." As she walked away, she smiled at the sound of his laughter following her from the room. Walking into the bathroom, she blindly moved her hand across the wall in search of the light switch. When she found and flipped the switch, the view of the room caused her breath to catch in her throat.

Gabriel's apartment in the city was a picture of modern luxury but the bath in this home appeared to have the expensive rustic charm that labeled the home as a romantic getaway. The wood and stone décor lent charm to the polished silver faucets and shower heads. The jetted tub appeared to be an indoor pond complete with surrounding plants. Walking through the room, Alena noted that the shower and tub would accommodate two and wondered if Gabriel was into sharing his baths.

"I am," he said from the next room apparently still in bed.

"Do I need to tighten up the mental barriers?" she asked walking back to the door and peering into the darkness.

"Soon," he answered, "you are going to discover just how little you have managed to hide from me."

Frowning at that challenge, Alena walked back into the bath shutting the door behind her. Trailing her fingers over the cool granite counter top, she blushed remembering the granite in the other bath. That experience mixed with Gabriel's recent words caused her to pause for a moment in shyness. How was she going to survive this night? Her knowledge consisted of high school biology and office gossip, which was probably grossly embellished. She sat on the edge of the tub's platform and tried to reason through her fear. Gabriel loved her. He had waited for her. And now, he was giving her this wonderful vacation, only after paying her debts, finding her sister, and flexing her job hours so she could be with him.

Smiling at her resolve, she looked around the room and noticed two doors located beside the shower. Walking to the first door, she slowly opened and peeked inside. She discovered an attached dressing room complete with a vanity, bench and the luggage that apparently belong to her. A private toilet closet was also located in the room. A white garment was hanging on the back of the door obviously for her to wear.

At first glance, Alena thought the garment was a white baby doll until she touched the material and realized that sheer nylon was not only the gown but also the matching wrap. As she pulled the material out to inspect, she notice a pair of matching sheer thongs.

"Even with the panties and wrap, nothing will be hidden," she said aloud. "Hopefully, he'll have that mental dimmer switch working when I walk out in this."

Carrying the clothes back to the shower, she set them down in a guaranteed dry area and found a towel and necessary toiletries. She turned on the water before stepping under the spray so the temperature would be just right.

"Jeez," she cringed, "I'm delaying."

Quickly moving through the motions of personal hygiene, Alena was sure that every inch of her body was clean, smooth and pampered when she walked from the bathroom. Her hair was dried in a simple scrunched style that made her long wild curls wrap down her body to end at her waist. Refusing to look at her reflection, she noted the perfect fit of the baby doll and verified that she could see flesh through the material of the wrap, gown and thongs.

Before she exited the bathroom, she inhaled slowly and paused at the door. She reminded herself that everything was finally as she wanted it, and that she was now fulfilling the plans that she had made with Gabriel so long ago. Walking from the room, Alena entered the bedroom which was dimly lit by the bedside lamps. With the lighting she was able to see the magnificent bed centered in the room and the various pieces of matching furniture. The wood of the pillar legs were dark brown with intricate cuttings that represented the craftsmanship of hand cut wood.

Looking toward the windows, she was not surprised to see the coverings blocking any sunlight and clues to their location. As her eyes surveyed the entire room, she thought it odd that the ceiling was covered with matching curtains but she could not deny that the dark gray silk added a glimmering charm to the room.

Stepping through the room in search of Gabriel she entered the main room of what appeared to be a cabin. Gabriel was standing in front of the fire place staring into the flames. In the split second before he knew of her presence, she saw face tense and worried. The moment he felt her near, he looked at her and smiled. Whatever the topic of his concern, she could tell that he was thrilled to be with her.

"Alena," he said holding his hand to her, "come to me."

Closing the distance between them, she watched his glance slide down her body seeing her uncovered legs and the teasing glimpses of flesh barely hidden beneath the white gauze of her gown. As she approached, she noticed that he was wearing his suit pants and dress shirt which was completely unbuttoned.

Taking her hands into his, he stared at her without speaking for a few moments. "Our day has finally arrived," he announced. "Unfortunately, I feel compelled to offer you a last chance to change your mind."

"No," she stated emphatically.

Smiling at her one word vow, Gabriel pulled her close to him and held her against his chest. When she turned her face up to his, he bent his head to capture her lips is a searing kiss that would mark the beginning of their eternal mating. She greedily accepted his tongue as he filled and searched her mouth for possession of her body.

With shaking hands, Alena touched his heart and slowly ran her nails down his chest and abdomen until she reached the waist of his pants. Folding her fingers above the zipper, she moved the back of her fingers over the few hairs that disappeared beneath the material.

Grunting loudly, Gabriel pulled her fingers away, kissing the tips with a smile. "Soon, love. But I have something to give you."

"Besides this?" she asked waving her arm to indicate the cabin.

"It's all part of one gift," he answered pulling her back into his arms. "Alena Madyson, do you have any idea when I fell in love with you?"

"Um," she started, "I thought maybe a couple of weeks after you started working at the hospital."

"No."

"Oh," she replied. "Ok, when?"

"The first minute I saw you," he smiled at the memory. "You marched into that executive office like you were scared of nothing."

"I wasn't," she said, "I hadn't participated in anything illegal so the investigations were a good thing. And furthermore, I knew the reputation of Edward's company and was very happy to hear that someone from there was coming in to personally oversee the reorganization."

"I knew that first day that I had to have your strength, intelligence and beauty with me forever," he added.

"Well I knew that first day that you were so out of my league that I had nothing to lose so I decided to be myself."

"Good plan based on a bad assumption," he playfully scolded. "I might have to rethink labeling you intelligent. Maybe you're just lucky."

"Speaking of lucky..."she insinuated gently grinding against his body.

"Patience woman. I'm trying to express my undying love."

"Isn't everything you say or do technically undying?"

Releasing his exasperated breath, Gabriel led Alena to the sofa where he sat and pulled her onto his lap. "Alena, since the moment I laid eyes on you, I have known that you were the only mate for me," he said with no trace of humor. "Eight years ago, you had agreed to be with me and would change after your brother and sister no longer needed your care. I had decided then, that somehow, I would help you with the transition by participating in your life while waiting for you to join mine."

Gently turning her on his lap so she was facing him, Gabriel continued, "Even though we have had a change in plans and we can be together now, I still want you to wear this," he said opening the black velvet box that was suddenly in his hand. Inside the box, nestled on a satin bed was the most beautiful ring. Circling the six carat diamond were smaller cuts designing a floral pattern in the platinum set.

Eyes wide open and speechless, Alena stared at the set never making a sound.

"I had it designed for you eight years ago, but if you don't like..."Gabriel said, closing the box to return to his pocket.

With a sharp inhale, Alena eyes snapped to his in a panic, "No! Don't!" she yelled grabbing his hand before the box disappeared. "Jeez Gabe, you gotta give a girl a minute to recover from shock," she said gently lifting the lid and returning to her previous state of awe.

Laughing, Gabriel took the box from her hands and ignoring her whimper of protest, removed the ring and reached for her hand. "While every girl may have a different preference of style, I don't believe any girl would refuse ten carats of internally flawless, brilliant diamonds."

"Alena Madyson, the life you have known will soon change but I vow to love, respect and protect you for eternity. Will you become my mate?"

"Yes," she whispered as he placed the gift on the ring finger her left hand. Both quietly stared at the ring, which now symbolized the bond between these two souls. After a minute, Gabriel pulled her close and gently stroking her face with the back of his fingers, pressed his lips to hers. The kiss was simple but yet an affirmation of their bond. She now belonged to him.

Rising from the sofa, Gabriel carried her to the bedroom and gently helped her to stand once they had crossed the threshold. "Would you like to know where we are?" he asked with a kiss to the nape of her neck.

"Yes."

"Would you like to guess?" he continued pressing kisses across her shoulder.

Of all the places he had described, only one had become the setting of her fantasy. Afraid to offend him if she guessed incorrectly, she shook her head, declining to answer. In her fantasy, Gabriel had never given her a ring so reality was winning by a long shot. She knew that anywhere he had chosen for them would be perfect.

"Did you notice the coverings on the ceiling?" he asked walking to the dresser and picking up a remote control.

"Yes," she answered. "It's very different but beautiful. The silk makes the room very romantic."

"Then tell me what you think of this," he said with a press of a button.

At once, the silk drapes covering the ceiling and walls started moving away revealing the glass walls and solar panels that surrounded the room. Bright beams of moonlight illuminated the room as the large, full moon danced outside. When the drapes had disappeared, Alena's eyes adjusted to the intrusion of the bright light and finally realized where they were.

Reaching for Gabriel, she continued staring at the cascades of water rushing over the falls. He had described this home to her many times but her imagination could have never compared to reality. The white water glowed iridescent in the moonlight and roared to life while succumbing to the gravitational pull of the land. She knew from Gabriel's description that the house was built on the riverbank and the bedroom was balanced on steel beams over the water's edge.

With glistening tears in her eyes, she turned to Gabriel and asked, "How did you know?"

"How did I know that you wanted to come here?" he clarified nuzzling the top of her head with his chin. "Let me see," he paused, "You asked me to describe this place to you no less than a hundred times." Then tilting her face up so he could look her in the eye, he added, "And I confess to invading your fantasies."

"Oh," she said quietly. Then realizing everything he must have seen played in her mind, she blushed, "Oh!"

"Stop, don't be shy," he whispered. "It was wrong for me to do it but I needed to know that you still cared."

"I love you," Alena professed.

"As I love you," Gabriel returned. "And now," he said guiding her to the bed, "our wait is over."

Slowly he removed the wrap, revealing most of her body to his gaze. In her anticipation, she forgot to be afraid. He was a vampire, drinking blood to exist. He had lived four thousand years and knew more answers than she had questions. He now stood before her in the moonlit room appearing as a god accepting an offering. At his extreme height, he towered over her petite frame in a protective stance. Gleaming as brilliant jewels, he eyes gazed over her in admiration.

Stroking his fingers over the skin of her arms, Gabriel liberally touched all skin that was revealed around the thin gauze of her gown. When his hands dipped below the hem of the skirt, Alena inhaled quickly and slightly jumped at his touch.

"I'm fine," she said before he tried to calm her, "I'm better than fine."

"Yes, you are," he murmured in her ear. "Tell me, Alena, is there anything in particular that you'd like from me tonight?" he said cupping her bottom in the palms of his hands.

"Uh," she started confused. "Could we just rely on your expertise tonight if I promise to be very vocal about desires in the future?"

"It's a deal." Lifting her off her feet, Gabriel held her weight in the palms of his hands and pulled her close for a deep kiss. By natural instinct, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled herself closer to the heat of his body. When her nipples were grazed by the combination of her gown and his fine chest hair, she gasped in pleasure and unconsciously rocked against his erection looking for the source of her pleasure.

Groaning loudly, Gabriel guided her hips lower so that her moist, heated core could make contact with his erection. Feeling the hardness of his length stroking her through his pants, Alena looked at Gabriel with a smile in her eyes.

Breaking the kiss, she panted, "I'm definitely fine and only getting better."

With a chuckle, Gabriel tossed her onto the bed and quickly followed her, lying beside her to allow easy access to each other's bodies. Returning her mouth, his lips pressed against hers and encouraged them to open for his invasion. As his tongue grazed her teeth, he knew he had to caution her against returning the same treatment. Plunging deep into mouth, his tongue started a lovely dual with hers for possession until she finally retreated and allowed him full access. Tasting her, he could savor the flavor of her existence - an existence that she would sacrifice to him and he would selfishly claim in exchange for being with her forever. Deep inside, he knew that after her transformation she would still be his Alena, but he also knew that a small part of him would miss her human flavor. Slowing the kiss, he encouraged her to become the aggressor by licking underneath her tongue to follow his back into his mouth breaking quickly to say, "Avoid my teeth."

At her nod, he returned to her mouth letting her progress in her own invasion. As she savored his wonderful taste, Gabriel returned to touching her body. Slowly he stroked his hands down her body reaching the hem of the gown and dipping underneath. Raising his hands under the material, he was rewarded the feel of her silky, soft skin and a small squeal from her at his intimate touch.

Gently cupping her breasts, Gabriel slowly positioned himself over her body. Suddenly, the sheer fabric became an evil representation of everything that had separated them for eight years. "Forgive me, love," he said.

Before Alena could ask what he meant, Gabriel grabbed the nylon gown and ripped it in two from the neckline to the hem. "I'll buy you more," he said gazing at her body.

Bending close to her face, he kissed her and said, "I don't know how I survived without you. If something happened now....."

"Nothing will," she said guiding his mouth back to hers. While holding her breasts, Gabriel gently rubbed his thumbs over her nipples until the peaks were hard and begging for attention. With his thumb and forefinger, he tenderly tugged at the dusty rose flesh giving them the pleasure they needed. Moving his lips from hers to her jaw and neck, he nipped at her neck enjoying her giggles. When he finally dipped his head to her breastbone, he stopped moving and listened to the human heart beating in the body of the woman he loved. Placing one significant kiss to her heart, he moved to one breast and lapped at the stiff nipple then pulling it into his mouth to suckle.

The feeling of his mouth on her flesh was divine. How this act could cause the moisture quickly pooling between her thighs was a mystery to Alena. She fleetingly wondered if she should be embarrassed by the amount of wetness she could feel. But all thoughts vanished when Gabriel pulled his mouth off her nipple, leaving the dusty skin wet, and then blew his breath across the aroused bud.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed in surprise clawing at the bed sheets. "Oh, Gabe," she said, "Please, don't make me wait."

MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers