New Kingdom: American Court Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers

With his last statement, he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Roaming his hands over her naked body, he realized that changing her was the right thing to do. Moving around her ribs he stroked over the cage, enjoying her squirming as a results of the tickling. As he moved his mouth to her throat, she tensed in his arms.

"Now?" she asked when he looked at her.

"I was going to wait to feed as I have every other time," he answered.

"Gabe," she hesitated placing her hand on his chest. "I..."

"What's wrong?" he asked stroking his hands up her neck and under her hair. "If you need to wait, we can wait."

"No!" she exclaimed. "Oh God, no, please don't make me wait any longer to be with you."

"You're with me now."

"Not as one of you," she corrected. "When I'm finally changed then I can be with you forever. Until then, I have to face the chance of dying in a car accident or from cancer or...."

"Baby," he whispered. "I'm going to change you tonight."

"I know this sounds stupid," she confessed looking down. "But as much as I want this, I don't think I can relax for us to ....," she hesitated. "I would be thinking about the change the entire time."

"That doesn't say much for my skills in seduction," he replied with a laugh.

"The fact that I haven't worn anything except a robe since we arrived here proves that your seduction skills are working just fine," she admitted.

"What do you want, baby?" he tenderly asked.

"I want to be like you," she answered. "I want to be like you, now."

Nodding his head, he held her close to his body. He was not sure if he was allowing her time to change her mind or allowing himself one last minute with his human bride.

"Ready?" he asked in a whisper because his voice was strained with emotion.

"Yes," she answered while nodding against his chest.

Tilting her head back to expose her neck, he inhaled deeply and said, "Forever."

"Forever," she repeated with a smile.

Swiftly, his fangs extended and plunged into her neck. Feeling her inhale and tense, he released the venom that would remove her last moments of pain. When he sucked her blood, he let it pool in his mouth before swallowing. Before each draw, he would wait and listen for her heartbeat cringing at the thought that it would soon be silent.

When her body fell limp in his arms, he sealed the wound shut and looked at her face. Pale and sallow from the loss of blood, she was still the most beautiful woman to him. Watching her chest slightly rising as she breathed, Gabriel kissed her chest, where her heart struggled to beat.

Biting his wrist, he parted her lips and pressed his bleeding vein to her mouth. As her throat convulsed, he massaged her neck encouraging her to swallow the fluid that would give her life. He knew that she had not needed much, only enough to enter her body, but he continued holding his wrist to her mouth until he feared that he would make her ill. Quickly sealing his wound, he leaned against the headboard of the bed and gently cradled Alena in his arms.

As the minutes passed, his fears increased. Throughout history, he had heard the stories of a failed changing. Either the sire had taken too much blood or the changeling had not adjusted to their new life. But none of the Third Creation had failed in siring a new creation. Laying his wife's head on the pillows, he rose from the bed and paced the room realizing that he would be the first to fail.

Alena's strong, human heart continued to beat.

MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers