New Kingdom: American Court Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers

"No offense, you arrogant asshole, but it was your dick that gave Helen what she needed to create that special recipe!"

The two grew silent, knowing that the other was not the enemy and losing their tempers would not help their people or the real war they were fighting. Holding the phone away from her face, Alena inhale slowly silently wishing that she had acquired more of Gabriel's even temperament. Then she smiled when she wondered exactly how hard Gabriel would have hit Antony if he had heard the conversation.

"Hey, gorgeous," the deep voice said through the phone, "I'm sorry."

"I know it's hard."

"You have no idea," he added with a sigh implying a double meaning to his words.

"By the way," she added changing the subject, "this information you've sent is amazing. Who's your analyst?"

"A girl," he answered quietly. "An American girl."

"She's doing a great job mapping the fraud and financing of this project. She's identified more avenues of money laundering than I knew existed."

"Her work is the source of my information. I've been here for almost three thousand years and she walks in and, in less than a week, she has a library of information."

"Is something wrong?"

"Everything is wrong," he answered quickly.

"I mean, is something wrong with the girl?"

"Yeah," he answered so quietly she thought she would miss his words. "She's human."

"You can always change that," she offered.

"Not if my kingdom falls," he stated simply. "My people are my priority. When can you and Gabriel, and those blessed little angels, come to Europe?"

Alena almost screamed when she felt the large arms wrap around her and pull her back into his big body. His very wet, big body. When she turned her head to scold him for scaring her, he quickly kissed her to silence any objection.

"Tell my brother," Gabriel said loud enough for Antony to hear, "that we will see him in two days."

MicKay
MicKay
639 Followers