New Life

Story Info
A vanilla couple transform their relationship into D/s.
1.4k words
4.25
35.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is My first work...
It's based on a true story...
If you liked it and would like a 2nd chapter let me know.
Enjoy....

* * * * *

They stand and face each other in front of the coal fire. They have just come back from an intimate meal out. She is dressed in her suit for work. He is dressed in a black leather.

"Tell me your secret thoughts, lover", he asks.

She pauses before blurting out.

"Take control of me...."

"Take charge of me.."

"Own me..."

"Be a big powerful Master and hold me in your arms..."

"Crush my body against your chest ..." her voice tapers away to silence as her confidence fails. She is shocked by the frankness of her admission. Glancing up to his face she looks for an answer but finds none. The shadows dancing across his face caused by the flickering flames of the fire, disguise his expression. The seconds pass in silence. The air crackles with tension.

She feels terror and wants to pick up her things and run out. She feels foolish and embarrassed. She starts to mouth an apology. He cuts her off and silently and very slowly he reaches his hands out. Placing his hands on her shoulders he gently pulls her towards him. She takes a small step towards him as he gathers her body in his arms and, clasping her body against his, squeezes her harder than he has ever done before. She gasps in surprise as his big powerful muscled arms surround her. He strokes her hair protectively and hungrily pulls her closer still pushing her head to fit snugly under his chin.

She feels her ribs being squeezed by his colossal strength. She can hardly breath. Her arms are pinned to her sides by his. Her breasts mashed flat against his large torso. Gasping for breath she panics slightly. Sensing her tense, he kisses her tenderly on her forehead, strokes her hair and holds her there. The fire crackles in her ears as she smells his leather and her head starts to spin. At this moment all movement is denied her. Minute after minute passes in silence. She is powerless. Bound by his arms yet totally secure. She feels protected like never before. An erotic calm overtakes her. She purrs a satisfied sigh of pure contentment and melts in his arms.

Suddenly, strong fingers weave themselves through her hair, she feels him forcing her head right back. He gently lowers his head to hers. She is overwhelmed by the breathless passion and possession of that kiss, and her body reacts with matching intensity.

"Present yourself to me"

She extricates herself from his arms, and takes a step back. Still facing him she lowers her gaze to the floor and kneels on the rug before him. Lowering her body still further her head comes to rest flat on the ground at his feet with her bottom up in the air. Submission comes naturally to her. She has dreamed of submitting to a man all her life..

"Move your arms straight by your sides"

"Turn your palms so they face up"

She obeys automatically. This is her first instruction from him in their new life together.

He pauses, and leans over her. His nostrils flare with satisfaction as he drinks in the sight of his pretty submissive woman. He feels like a hunter stalking his prey. His throat is dry. With his broad hands he reaches out and grasps her bottom to stroke her skirt flat over her backside. With mounting lust he reaches out to take possession his new property. She feels his hands claim a cheek each"

"Own me..." "Take control of me...." "Take charge of me...", she moans as his hands squeeze each cheek in turn. She feels a tightness in her belly as his hands began to slide down, lower, lower past the hem of her black woolen skirt and onto the sheer nylon. His hands slide down the backs of her thighs. Next she feels his hands reverse direction, back up her legs, but on the inside this time. She feels her skirt being raised slowly and it is gathered around her slim waist.

His broad, smooth hands massage the muscles at the top of her thighs. For minutes on end he kneads the bare flesh like a baker kneading dough before baking bread. Suddenly she realises she is too close to the fire. Her thighs feel uncomfortably hot and start to sting. Stopping suddenly, he removes his hands to reach under her waist to search for the slim belt of her skirt. Finding the tiny buckle, he undoes her belt, releases it in one smooth movement, and places it on the floor.

He reaches down to her sides and takes hold of her palms, bringing them together behind her back. She resists and breaks free of his grasp.

"Give me your hands"

"I can't"

"Don't argue. Do it now!"

Again, he reaches down to her sides and takes hold of her palms, bringing them together behind her back and up in a reverse prayer position. Holding her palms together with his left hand, he reaches for a handful of her long blonde hair with his right hand and pulls it down her back to where her palms are. He clamps her hair between each palm, quickly makes a loop from her belt and slips this over her wrists and pulls it tight.

In this way, not only are her palms clamped together in an uncomfortable reverse prayer position but her palms also clamp her hair between them like a vice. He pulls her hair down further between her palms. This make her arch her head up and back. Her hair is now pulling her head in hair bondage back as far is it will go. He trails the free end of her belt over her bottom and leaves it hanging down between her thighs.

Now leans over her again. This time she feels him take her ankles in his hands. She's is wearing strappy black heels. Each shoe is secured to each ankle with a tiny black strap. Leaving both shoes on, he carefully undoes the left strap from around her left ankle, threads it under the right strap on the right ankle and re-secures it around her left ankle where it was before. Only tighter this time. In this way the ankle straps of her shoes bind her ankles together. She struggles and kicks back. Her shoes fall away from her soles and flop pointlessly, hanging in the air but the straps remain fastened. In spite of her efforts her ankles are bound.

Reaching between her thighs for the free end of her belt he passes this down between her ankles, under, back and up. As he pulls the belt her body becomes inverted, making her bottom go down and her ankles come up behind her. He gives the free end a tug and her ankles reach her bottom. He tugs once more and now her ankles are at her waist just below her reverse prayer. Her whole body is inverted. Fastening off the slim belt her whole body is hogtied in a reverse prayer.

"You like that, My Pet??"

"Ah .Yessss. Lovely.." she hisses.

She sees him remove his leather belt from his trousers and raise it in the air.

"No"

Realising what is about to come she tries to roll away out of range but it is too late. The belt cracks down. She fels the sharp sudden sting of his belt striking her round buttocks.

"No. Ow. Stop. I don't like pain!"

Quickly he drops the belt. Kneeling down in front of her he lifts her chin.

"What do you like. My pet?" "Bondage, simple as that."

"Remember I'm in charge of you now and there are some new rules you must learn"

He holds her eyes steadily in his gaze.

"One. You remain silent until spoken to"

"Two. You address me as Master"

"Three. You break the rules you get punished"

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I understand."

"Good. From this point on I won't strike you unless you break the rules."

"Is this acceptable?"

"Yes, I find it acceptable."

"What are the rules?"

"I call you Master. I stay silent until spoken to. I get punished if I break the rules."

"What do you like. My pet."

"I like bondage Master." she replies, her chest heaving with excitement.