New Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had experienced blow jobs before, but nothing like this one. Jenny was talented. Her hand moved with her lips, pumping and twisting to manipulate my shaft as her lips and tongue teased the head. I knew I couldn't last much longer, not with this beauty tormenting me. Any frustration I might have felt about my useless limbs were forgotten as my one working limb was the centre of my universe. With every moment I moved closer and closer, the sexy nurse moaning down my shaft, creating the sexiest spectacle I'd ever seen. The dodgy German softcore porn had nothing on this. Her hand moved away and after a deep breath she forced the entire length of my cock into her mouth and throat. It was incredible. I had seen deep throating in my dirty movies but never experienced it before. It was so good but far too much for me to take. My body tensed and my balls tightened, and wave after wave of cum erupted from my cock into her throat. She pulled back, gagging slightly, but still trying to keep my cock in her mouth, my cum dribbling down her chin as it finally subsided.

She popped it out her mouth and smiled contentedly, seemingly happy at a job well done. Her tongue poked out and cleaned her lips and chin and she smacked her lips in satisfaction. She reached over and grabbed some tissues from a drawer and cleaned us both up, stuffing my now flaccid cock back in my pants. She hopped off the bed and walked towards the door before stopping, a confused look on her face. I looked at her, wondering what was happening before the realisation dawned on me – I had told her she couldn't go. She was still under that order. I immediately transmitted the thought that she was now allowed to leave the room, adding that she no longer needed to seduce the doctor from before. I didn't want her doing something silly that would get her into trouble. She opened the door and almost skipped out, a happy smile back on her face.

I lay on the bed deep in thought. What the hell was going on? The blissful post-orgasm feeling hadn't lasted long. My thoughts whirled into various connotations of the events of the last 15 minutes. I had controlled people with my thoughts. How was that possible? Was it permanent? These combined with concern for my physical wellbeing. Were they linked? Would I be ok? I drifted back into sleep with worry and confusion being my only companions.

12