New Life in a New World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers

"It was not a complete victory, closer to a stalemate. When after much fighting, my detractors agreed to end their attack as long as we came to an agreement in order to end further bloodshed. Lycans, their human mates, and offspring would be allowed to remain in the village but could never have the same rights as any other citizen and had to remain in their homes whenever possible. However, part of the agreement was that Lydia was allowed the same rights as any other lycan." Radulf smiled slightly but still showed a sense of regret, "It was my most selfish decision as a leader...but my best decision as a father."

John was astonished that Radulf would be this open to him. Sure he had asked Radulf about his past, but he could have easily dodged the question. Instead, he opened up to John and gave him the intimate details to his past. John never revealed his past to anyone. The more recent events in his life were tragic and dark, but he never wanted the sympathy of others. However, Radulf's actions inspired him to open up just a little bit.

"You mentioned earlier that I had the heart of a warrior," said John as he rubbed the back of his neck apprehensively. "Truth is, when I decided to join the Army it was for less than noble reasons."

Radulf laughed a little as a thoughtful smile spread on his muzzle, "Does it matter why an artist decided to paint a picture or why a storyteller decides to write a book? The 'why' is not important, what is important is the outcome." Radulf moved over to John and placed his large hand on his shoulder, "You will soon find out why you are here. But what you should then focus on is what you plan to do after, that's what people will remember you for."

John lingered on those last few words. Did Radulf know why he was here? Was this why he spared John's life? What was Radulf hiding from him? John was so lost in thought, he was oblivious to the fact that Radulf had started to make his way down the path toward the village. When John snapped back to reality, he rushed to catch up to him.

"What was her name?" John asked as he finally caught up to Radulf.

"Anara," Radulf replied, looking back at John. "Her name was Anara."

Radulf and John made their way back down from the hillside and back into the village. John looked up to the sky, by the position of the sun he guessed it was about late morning or in the early afternoon. Shortly after they entered the village, they passed through a small street market. Lycan vendors were selling food, clothes and jewelry to other lycans in the village. For John this was still an unusual sight to see creatures he had only read about in fantasy stories performing such normal daily tasks. Other lycans nodded to Radulf in acknowledgement as he passed by, but they seemed to ignore John completely. Then Ulfric walked by giving John a low, menacing growl as he passed. The upper part of his black furred muzzle curling up, exposing his fangs.

"What the hell is his problem?" John asked once Ulfric was out of earshot.

"Ulfric is simply stuck in the old ways," Radulf replied casually. "But he and I have been friends ever since we were pups. However, he still does not believe that lycans and humans can co-exist with each other. Yet, he still stood by me during the coup and ended up saving Lydia."

"So you're saying that his bark is worse than his bite?"

Radulf tilted his head back and laughed loudly. John looked back at Ulfric as he walked out of sight. Perhaps he misjudged him? However, something about him still did not seem right. His gut was telling him that this guy was trouble. John knew he would still have to be on his guard when around him.

"Mister!" said a childlike voice to John's side. John turned to see a small lycan girl run up to him and hug him round his knees, almost causing John to fall down. He realized this was Anya's daughter who he saved from the imps. "Thank you for saving me from those monsters yesterday," she said looking up at him with a cheerful smile.

"It was no problem," John said cracking a smile, "Are you doing alright though?"

The lycan child let go of his legs and backed up a couple steps, she then nodded proudly. "Momma fixed me up, but I was worried about you. I heard you got hurt really bad."

"I did a little bit," John replied with a reassuring look, "But your mother fixed me up too so now I'm good as new."

"Zana," Radulf said as he kneeled down in front of the child, "Do you know where we can find your mother?"

Zana nodded, "She's over at the guest house with Lydia."

"Ah good, we were heading there anyway."

Radulf and John continued on back toward the small shack. John turned and waved goodbye to Zana, she smiled as she skipped away. As they approached the shack, Anya and Lydia were both on the porch. John could see that they were going through the backpack and pouches on his vest, adding items in them.

"Ah! there you are," Anya said as John and Radulf stepped onto the porch, "We were wondering where you two were."

"Radulf and I were having a talk," John replied carefully looking at what Lydia was doing with his vest. "Why are you two rummaging through my things?"

"Don't worry, we didn't remove anything," Anya reassured him, "We only added a few extra provisions. Besides, Lydia is carrying enough already." Anya motioned to a large pack sitting against the wall along with a bow and quiver.

He looked glanced over at Lydia who had just finished putting the last item in his pack and closed the zipper. She handed him his vest, but she did not even look at him. There was no loving expression, no sign that she was even glad to see him. This bothered John, in the span of a few hours she had gone from seemingly falling head over heels for him to almost not wanting to acknowledge his existence.

"Come on! We must be leaving," Lydia finally said impatiently.

John put on his vest as quickly as he could, struggling a bit with a pair of straps that ran directly under his arms since the buckles were in an awkward place. With a bit of effort he finally heard the click of the buckle and tightened all the straps on his vest until it felt comfortably snug. The vest and pack felt a bit heavier with the extra provisions loaded into it but he would still be able to manage. Lydia folded her arms and lightly tapped her foot impatiently as John put on his gloves and kneepads. Lydia grabbed her pack, bow, and quiver and started to head off without him. John grabbed his rifle and started to try and catch up with Lydia when Anya placed her furried hand on his abs, stopping him.

"Tread lightly around her," Anya said quietly leaning in next to his ear, "Something has her upset. She arrived to my house in tears earlier."

John nodded but he would still try to find out what exactly was wrong with Lydia once they were well on their way. Suddenly, he felt Anya's other hand firmly grab his ass.

"Be careful out there, I want to have some time alone with you when you get back," she said with a flirtatious smile before finally letting John go.

John stopped in front of Radulf. "Thank you for you hospitality," said John.

Radulf smiled, "Remember, no matter what happens, listen to your heart. Don't try and over think things, just trust yourself to do the right thing because more than you know could depend on you."

Once again, John knew that Radulf was hiding something from him. But he did not have time to think about it now. John ran to catch up with Lydia. Something inside John told him that he would not have to wait long for answers.

******************************

High above the forest canopy and out of sight flew another one of Solomon's imps. However, Solomon himself was watching John and Lydia through the eyes of the imp. Solomon stood at the edge of a small pool in the corner of the cavern. He wore a black, silk robe with red trim along every edge. A magical blue light illuminated the pool, blue waves dancing along the ceiling of the cavern from the water reflecting. The blue light contrasted against the reddish light from the torches.

Solomon stared at the picture of John and Lydia that shone through the water. He watched as the couple left the lycan village and moved east into the forest. As he predicted, she was going to take him to the Lady of the Mountain. He was amused by the title that the other races had given her and yet they had no idea exactly who, or more specifically what she was. He cracked a small smile as he considered allowing him to live just to see if the Lady of the Mountain would declare him the one foretold in the prophecy. Then just as the others put their faith in him, he would be killed and their hopes crushed. No, he would take a proactive approach and kill the young warrior before his journey had even begun.

Solomon thought about the other mortals who attempted to kill him over the millennia. Most he usually struck down with ease, but a few he allowed to experience a much more terrible fate. They would suffer longer and more agonizing deaths. He would torture them, skin them, and burn them alive. He even loved to drive them insane, forcing them to kill themselves or he would release them back to their villages where they would soon go on a murderous rampage. One time he brutally tortured a man for several days, breaking both the warrior's body and spirit. He then brought in the warrior's young daughter and told the tortured man that he would end the pain and let him go if he killed his own child. Sure enough, the dumb bastard murdered her in order to save himself. Solomon recalled watching the warrior stand over his daughter's corpse, a renewed sense of hope in his eyes as he awaited his release. With a smile, Solomon had set him aflame and burnt him alive. Providing false hope was something he was never able to do in Hell.

"Dear husband," said a womanly voice behind him, "Come back to bed."

Behind him was his wife, for lack of a better term, Lilith. Solomon looked back at her as she approached him. Her long, black hair flowed straight down to her lower back. Her eyes were dark purple, giving her a dark beauty that captured her victims. Her skin was pale, currently covered by her black feathered wings. A pair of pointed ears gave a shadow of her former self.

Lilith was once a fair and kind elf. However, at a young age she was married off to a wealthy baron. While she lived in luxury, she was considered nothing more than the baron's property. As the years dragged on without any freedom, bitterness and hatred took over her heart. This growing darkness within eventually drew Solomon to her. While even he was taken in by her beauty, it was her potential capacity for evil that interested him more. It was not long before he fully seduced her and she gave herself to him and to the darkness within her. To prove her devotion, she gruesomely murdered her husband, her two children and her parents. In return, he gave her the gift of immortality and transformed her into a succubus. Now her cruelty and evil nearly rivaled Solomon's.

She moved up behind Solomon, pressing herself against his back as she slipped her hand into his robe. She caressed his chest, lightly raking her long, sharp nails against his skin. Solomon looked back to the reflecting pool as he continued to watch the two warriors. Lilith pouted disappointedly, she looked around her husband's shoulder and into the pool. She smiled as her attention immediately focused on the young human warrior. He tightly gripped his unusual weapon, carefully observing his surroundings as he moved through the forest with his half-lycan companion. She liked the ruggedness in his face and the intensity in those brown eyes. His body was fit and youthful, her sex quivered at the idea of having him between her legs as she drained his life from him.

"Mmm...he looks yummy," said Lilith in a low moan.

"Sorry dear," replied Solomon, "He's going to be dead very soon."

"Well that's a damn shame," said Lilith, pouting once again. She then moved her hand further down inside Solomon's robe. "Thinking about having him has caused me to get quite aroused," she said as she wrapped her hand around Solomon's large cock.

"Not now," Solomon sighed, "I have more important matters to deal with."

"Are you sure?" Lilith said seductively. She gave a quick tug on his cock, forcing him to spin around and face her. Lilith took a couple steps back as she unfurled her wings, revealing her voluptuous naked pale body. Even though she was beautiful before her transformation, her body was now built only for seduction and sex. Her nipples perked from her perfect large breasts. His eyes followed down her slender hourglass shaped body, leading him to her perfect bare pussy lips. Her arousal was quite clear as the wetness from her sex was dripping onto the cavern floor, as if it was drooling in anticipation for it's next meal.

Solomon smiled at the dark beauty in standing naked in front of him. He figured he could use a little diversion for now. Lilith walked toward him and grabbed onto the edges of his robe. In one swift motion she pulled the robe off of him, revealing his own naked body. There was not a single ounce of fat on his body, all muscle. Just like how a succubus was designed to have the perfect female body, he was the perfect male specimen. His brute strength was enough to challenge a lycan, but his swiftness was even deadlier. His dark red skin was branded with pentagrams and various other demonic symbols from his tenure in Hell.

Lilith wrapped her slender arms around his neck as she pulled him close. She kissed him deeply as she crushed her breasts against his chest. She broke the kiss and slid down his body, raking her razor sharp nails against his skin. Lilith settled on her knees and engulfed Solomon's member in her mouth. Solomon may be a demon that specialized in suffering, but that did not stop him from enjoying pleasure as well. Lilith gripped the base of his cock, giving it a few playful squeezes as she bobbed on his length. It was not long before she felt him harden in her mouth. Lilith looked up to see Solomon with his eyes closed and a devilish smile on his face. Solomon let out a quiet moan as Lilith used her other hand to caress his testacies. With a loud slurp and a pop, Lilith released his cock from her mouth once he fully hardened. His cock stood fully erect and was large enough to put the most endowed human man to shame.

Lilith reached behind Solomon and grabbed his firm, muscular ass. She gave it a little squeeze before she slid her hands up his back and slid back up his body, now standing in front of him again. She wrapped a leg around his waist and raised her hips, her dripping sex teasing his tip. She ran her fingers through his raven-black hair as she prepared to lower herself onto him. As much as Solomon was sure to enjoy this position, he wanted to remind Lilith who her true master was. He also knew how she would really prefer to be taken by him.

He reached up and grabbed a fistful of her hair. He then violently pulled Lilith off of him and threw her into the wall. She threw up her arms in time to catch herself from slamming into the rock. She looked back at her husband and smiled, sticking out her ass and displaying her aroused pussy. Solomon walked up behind her, wrapping her hair around his hand like the reins on a horse. In one single thrust, he buried himself inside of her up to the hilt.

Lilith screamed in delight at the initial pain as his cock stretched her pussy, her wings spreading wide. Solomon did not start slow or even build up pace, he immediately pounded into her like an animal rutting it's mate. Lilith was used to being the dominant one with her victims, but it was only when she had sex with her husband did she allow herself to be dominated. She reached one of her hands down between her legs and furiously rubbed her clit.

"Enjoying yourself, my love?" asked Solomon as he continued to thrust in and out of the succubus.

"Mmmm..fuck," moaned Lilith, "What can I say, I'm nothing more than a little demon whore."

"No," replied Solomon as he pulled on her hair causing her to yelp, "You're MY little demon whore."

"Oh, FUCK! I love it when you hurt me!" she screamed as she bucked her hips against his thrusts.

Solomon slapped her perfectly shaped ass, the smack so loud that the sound echoed through the cavern. Lilith once again screamed in pleasure and in pain. Her breathing became wilder. She thrust harder against him as her excitement was building up. She heard a groan behind her as her vaginal muscles expertly worked his cock.

"You may know how to overpower me," Lilith said with a wicked smile, "But only I know how to make you truly cum."

"You evil bitch," Solomon laughed.

He reached around her and pinched her nipple hard. Lilith was screaming obscenities as the two demons fucked wildly. Solomon ran his hand down her smooth back and around her slender hips, his own release drawing close as her sex squeezed tighter around him.

"Fuck yes!" she cried on the brink of her climax, "Oh, fuck me....YES!"

Her pussy clamped down on him, encouraging his release. Through his gritted teeth, Solomon groaned as he released his demon seed into her unholy womb. His climax triggered her feeding reaction. Lilith's sex greedily sucked at his cock, trying to coax every ounce of cum from his body. While he came long and hard, he was immune to her attempts to feed and would not share the same fate as her victims.

When her attempts to feed off on him finally subsided he pulled out of her, his cum dripping out of her and onto the rock hard ground. When she finally caught her breath, she turned around and pulled Solomon into a tight embrace as she kissed him deeply. She eventually broke the kiss and stepped back, wrapping her wings back around her body.

"That was wonderful dear husband," she said giving him another light kiss, "But I think I need to visit the village and find myself a real meal."

*****************************

John and Lydia had crossed over the elegant wooden bridge that arched over the river at the east edge of Wolfdell and were now back in the forest. John had no real idea where they were going, only that it was a day's trek eastward toward the mountains. Lydia had briefly told him that almost all the valleys were connected together and that they would be moving through them. Lydia led the way through the forest. In addition to her katana and dagger strapped on her hip, a quiver with multiple arrows was strapped to her back. She carried the bow on her left shoulder, opposite to the shoulder that carried the large fur pelt.

Lydia had not really said anything to him. Ever since he saw her this morning, she had been impatient and short tempered. However, since they left, Lydia had hardly even said a word to him. She had not even looked back at him as she led the way. Lydia was not acting like the woman who he had made love passionately to the previous night, the woman who called him her mate and that he himself had started to fall for. She was now acting like the woman who captured and bound him on the night they first met. John desperately wanted why the sudden change in attitude but did not want to directly confront her about it.

Unlike Lydia who seemed to be walking casually, John had a firm grip on his rifle as he carefully scanned his surroundings. He felt like was getting careless in the last couple days and was trying to get back into the mindset he was trained to be in. He wanted to move at a slower and more cautious pace, but Lydia's pace forced him to move faster. Every so often he would hear a snapping twig or see the shadow of movement through the trees and would quickly raise his rifle in response.

"Would you relax," Lydia finally said looking back at him, "My people travel this way all the time. It's completely safe."

johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers