New Life in a New World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers

The half-lycan did her best to stifle her crying, but she couldn't hold back her tears. She whimpered softly as Sasha embraced her. Across the room, the necromancer buried her face in her hands. The room was silent except for the tearful sniffling of the three women. They had failed and John's soul was lost forever in limbo. Lydia slowly got out of her seat and walked over to her lover's body. Placing her hand on his chest, she kissed his forehead.

"I'm sorry," she tearfully apologized.

She felt her hand lift slightly, pushed upward by his chest. Her eyes snapped open when she felt his light breath on her skin as his chest collapsed.

"Something's happening!" she yelled enthusiastically.

Both the dragoness and the necromancer looked up in amazement, all eyes fixed on the rise and fall of the soldier's chest as he breathed. The sounds of grief quieted, replaced by the sound of each inhale and exhale. Sirenia grabbed his arm and pressed two fingers to the underside of his wrist, breathing a sigh of relief when she felt a pulse.

"It...It worked," the necromancer said with a hint of surprise.

The two women stepped away from the faintly breathing young man. Lydia was so anxious, she wanted to run up and shake him awake. But the look on Sirenia's face told her that she needed to allow things to play out. A twitch of his finger caught the half-lycan's attention. One by one, each of his fingers slowly curled until balled into a fist then released. His eyelids fluttered open. The three girls were elated to see his dark brown eyes once again. As he started to sit up, he let out a small groan as he pushed himself up with his elbows.

"John!" Lydia cried out.

The relieved wolf girl rushed forward and threw her arms around her lover, pressing her face against his bare chest. She closed her eyes, expecting to feel the embrace of his arms around her, but she felt nothing. The half-lycan opened her eyes and pulled back, only to be met with his blank and confused stare, as if he had never seen her before in his life.

"What's wrong?" she asked nervously.

He still did not answer, he just stared at her. Sitting there motionless, his eyes darted to the dragoness sitting behind her. However, his expression did not change. He looked almost lost, like he had no idea who he was.

"John," Sirenia loudly sighed, "Are you alright?"

He immediately turned to face her, "Yes mistress."

"This is Lydia," the necromancer said as she motioned to the wolf girl, "I want you to say 'hello' to her."

"Of course, mistress," he replied before turning toward the half-lycan. "Hello Lydia, my name is John. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Lydia's mouth hung open as she stared in disbelief, completely shocked and appalled by what she just heard. It was as if she was completely wiped from his memories. That damn necromancer! She should have known she would pull something like this. Despite what Sasha had told her earlier, the necromancer obviously still had plans to steal her lover away. Gritting her teeth, she dug her fingernails into her hands. The outraged wolf girl readied herself to dive across the table and strangle the life out of the necromancing bitch. Clearly seeing Lydia's anger, Sirenia immediately shot up her hands to try and calm down her companion.

"It's not like that," she tried to quickly explain. "I didn't have enough time to modify the spell to make you his mistress. Remember, this is not actually John's soul. This is merely a temporary one until we get him back."

The half-lycan's eyes narrowed on the necromancer as she tried to simmer down. "Do you swear, on your life, that when we get him back he will be just as he was before?"

The necromancer nodded uneasily, "He will be the man that you love and remember."

With that said, Lydia finally regained her composure and sat back down. For the next several minutes, the three women sat in complete silence while John looked around the room like a lost child. They needed time for tempers to cool, but no one blamed each other for the rising emotions. Within the last hour, they nearly lost the man they loved and cared for. Despite his body being healed, they knew they were far from finished. The feeling of uncertainty that all three shared left them on edge. They might not have been friends, sometimes adversaries, but they needed to put all that aside and pull together if they were going to save John's very soul.

"So what's next?" Sasha finally asked, breaking the silence.

Sirenia sighed as if she was dreading the next course of action, "We need to get him to someone who knows how to bring his soul back from purgatory. Do you think you could fly us there?"

The dragoness shook her head, "It was difficult enough trying to carry him down the hill."

"What about in your full dragon form?" Lydia inquired.

"Him yes, but not the rest of you. A rider sits at the base of my neck where it meets my body. Any other spot and it becomes difficult to hang on. And I don't want to be waiting outside the village as a full dragon while you try and jerry-rig some kind of saddle."

"That's fine," Sirenia replied, "It's only a two day walk and I want to keep an eye on John to make sure the spell holds."

Lydia tossed a small sack of coins to the necromancer which she easily caught. "Sirenia, you go and pay Max for our stay. Sasha, you remain here with John. I'm going to go get the last of the supplies we purchased yesterday and pick up some clothes for him. We leave in a half-hour."

****************************

The orange flickering light from the torches danced over the glyphs carved into the solid rock wall of the cave. Solomon stood alone in the chamber as he intently studied the etched symbols. For the last thousand years he had been moving forward with the single goal of setting this pathetic world aflame. All the knowledge he collected over the centuries was written down in this room, preserved in the rock. Writing covered the walls and even some of the ceiling in a language no mortal could read. Only those who lived in hell could understand it.

As he stroked his beard, he carefully read through his notes as he hoped to maybe find some small piece of information he missed. The small window of opportunity to perform his task was quickly approaching. He knew the time and location to perform the ceremony. What he was missing were the two artifacts, the Latchkey Stone and the Divinity Gem. After spending hundreds of years searching, he was no closer to obtaining them. This angered him to the point where he was ready to tear this wretched land apart. But he had to remain discreet, the last thing he needed were the races of this world uniting against him. Something told him the elves were involved in the delay of his plans. He learned long ago of the original resting places for the artifacts, but the artifacts were no longer there. They had been recently moved. But every time he thought he discovered their new hiding place, the two items were nowhere to be found. The elves were constantly moving them around, and he always seemed to be one step behind. Solomon intensified his search, even going as far as hiring bandits to raid caravans. He knew he was close; it was only a matter of time now.

There was a slight shuffling noise to his side. The red-skinned demon turned to see his wife, Lilith, standing in the entrance to the chamber. She slowly moved toward him, her hips swaying seductively as she approached. Gently running her hands up his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled her husband in for a deep kiss.

"It's done," she said with a wicked smile as she pulled away.

Solomon smiled back at the succubus, happy that a thorn in his side had finally been removed. "Did you enjoy him?"

"Mmm...very much so," the succubus purred, "He was quite a good lover. It's a shame that he had to die."

"It's a shame that I wasn't there to witness the horrified look on his face as you consumed his soul."

Lilith shyly glanced away, "Well...I didn't consume him completely."

"Oh?" the demon replied, raising an eyebrow.

"I used the soul parasite spell on him," she replied, "then forced the poor bastard to fight the half-lycan...his lover. Oh husband, you should have seen it. The poor girl crying out in terror as he attacked her. In the end, she had no choice but to kill him."

Solomon laughed, "My my, you're more cruel than I could imagine."

Her eyes looked down as her expression got more serious. "There was...a problem. Ikuzar is dead. That wolf bitch killed him."

But her husband still smiled at her. As far as he was concerned, killing John was worth the sacrifice. Besides, he never really considered Ikuzar his son anyway. He only happened to be a byproduct from Lilith being pregnant during her transformation. He only tolerated the creature because he was useful. If anything, his death meant the last of the succubus' ties to her former self had been broken.

"Don't worry about that, you'll get your revenge soon enough," he said as he brushed aside a lock of her hair, "But you did kill the necromancer, right?"

Lilith raised her eyebrow giving him a confused look, "The necromancer? No, I had no reason to..."

She was suddenly interrupted when Solomon struck her hard with the back of his hand, knocking her halfway across the room. A small trickle of blood ran down the corner of her mouth. As the stars cleared from her vision, she looked up fearfully to see her husband staring at her with rage filled eyes. It had been some time since she had seen him this angry, but he had never taken his anger out on her before.

"YOU IGNORANT WHORE!!!!" the demon roared angrily.

"I...I don't understand?" she whimpered as she curled up in the corner, "You didn't tell me to go after the necromancer."

"Because I expected you to kill the boy! You were to drain his soul, not toy with him!"

"But he was too far gone to be saved," the succubus explained, "That necromancer can't possibly know how to bring him back."

"She doesn't have that knowledge," Solomon growled, "But do you have any idea who taught her? Who she's going to ask for help?"

Lilith thought for a moment, searching her own memories. Her eyes suddenly opened wide in astonishment when she realized that they were thinking of the same person. "Her!?"

Her husband nodded, "Yes...her."

"We'll kill her then, right now! I'll send out the fire imps, I'll even kill her myself."

He shook his head, "No, it's too late for that."

"We can still kill him," she said, trying to provide any ideas to redeem herself. "Even if they do bring him back, he will be very weak. Sure he would have his companions to defend him, but we still have a good chance of succeeding."

"Perhaps," Solomon replied as he crossed his arms and turned back to the inscriptions on the wall.

Drumming his fingers against his muscular bicep, he thought about his options. He could do what his wife suggested, try to kill the young soldier. But he had tried twice already and failed. The truth was that as much as he wanted John to die, the hunt was taking too much time and too many resources away from what he really needed to get done. He needed to find those two artifacts before time ran out. A thousand years of planning wasted if he failed. No, this world would burn and nothing was going to stop him.

Even if his companions sought help, there was very little chance that they would succeed. Not only is the spell itself extremely complex, but it also requires the use of some of the rarest ingredients ever known. Even then, there was still another reason that they would be unlikely to follow through. It would require an immense sacrifice from one of his lovers. Solomon doubted that any of the women would volunteer for something that costly. But what if one was foolish enough to do so?

"Please tell me you at least looked through his memories?" he said, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

A smile spread across the face of the succubus, "Of course, dear husband."

"...And?"

Lilith rose to her feet, "He and his companions are also looking for the Divinity Gem and the Latchkey Stone."

The demon pursed his lips at hearing this. He didn't have to ask how John came to find this information, he had a pretty good guess as to who told him. But he did wonder why the young man was going after the artifacts. He couldn't destroy the objects, no one would allow him. It was then Solomon realized that the young soldier was looking for the artifacts in hopes of getting to him. The boy may be more clever than he had thought. Perhaps he would allow the young man to live for the moment. If he found the artifacts, Solomon would kill John himself.

"What else did you learn?" he asked, knowing that Lilith was holding something back.

"Well...I did find one thing interesting," the succubus replied as she seductively moved toward her husband, "But I'm not going to tell you...not yet."

"What!?" the demon growled, clearly not happy with her defiance.

She wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth before licking it off her fingers. "I didn't like the way you talked to me a moment ago. Yes, I am a whore. But I'm YOUR whore, remember? And I am far from ignorant. So if you want to know my little tidbit of information, you'll just have to fuck it out of me."

"I could beat it out of you," the demon replied as his eyes narrowed.

She reached into his pants and grabbed onto his hardening arousal, "Mmm, as long as you're pounding me with your hard cock."

With her other arm, she grabbed a fistful of his dark hair and pulled him in for a hungry kiss. His anger melted away as soon as their lips made contact. Instead, it was replaced by pure unbridled lust. He pushed her away with enough force that she almost stumbled over her own feet. Lilith gave her husband a confused and fearful look, thinking she had angered him further. Instead, with a leering grin, he quickly stripped out of his clothing. His red-skinned, muscular body stood before her in all his naked glory. Giving him a sensual gaze through her deep, purple eyes, the succubus untied the chest piece that held her firm breasts in place. Her luscious breasts exposed, she reached down to remove her long skirt. But Solomon impatiently rushed toward her. She let out a small yelp as he swept her into his arms and pinned her against the nearest wall. With a firm grab of her perfectly round ass, he lifted her up and allowed her to lock her ankles around his waist. Her skirt bunched up to her upper thighs, giving him unrestricted access to her bare, wet pussy.

"What? No forepl...AH!" her words cut off as the demon shoved his throbbing erection into her tight cunt.

"I am, in charge here, not you," he replied, punctuating each word with a hard thrust into her.

Lilith tightened her arms and legs, pulling her husband closer. His red body pressed against her. The succubus' firm breasts pressed against demon's rock hard chest. She folded her wings around Solomon's back, a blanket embracing them. The demon squinted his eyes and grit his teeth as a slick tunnel of pure pleasure surrounded his member. The succubus loosened then tightened her legs around his waist, trying to encourage his movements.

"You must not be interested in what I have learned about our friend," she teased, grinding herself against him.

He glared into her violet eyes menacingly. How dare she mock him. How dare she hold back any information from him. How dare she try to dominate him, especially when she failed in her mission. She should be on all fours, like a submissive bitch, begging him to fuck her. He loved her anger, malice, and cruelty. But he had to remind his wife that he was not prey, he owned her and he would not let her forget it. He pulled back and slammed his hips into the succubus as hard as he could.

"YESS...FUCK ME!!!" she cried out as he buried himself up to the hilt.

As he pressed deeper into her, Lilith arched her back; begging him to take more. Her strong thighs worked in concert with her vaginal muscles. Soft legs pulling him in while her cunt tried to coax the demon seed from his body. She tightened her arms and pulled her husband closer, trying to bury his face into her shoulder. The succubus moaned deeply at the feeling of Solomon filling her completely. As he pushed her back harder against the cave wall, all she could do was writhe against him.

Keeping a firm grip, Solomon spread apart the cheeks of her perfectly formed ass and slowly crept his fingers inward. The succubus was so lost in the pleasure of riding her husband's rock hard member that she didn't' notice anything until the tip of his finger came to rest on her puckered anus. Her opening tightened instinctively to keep out the invading member, but to no avail. She opened her mouth to protest but it was too late. Her deep purple eyes shot wide open as he buried his digit deep into her ass, up to his knuckle.

"HOLY SHIT...YES!!!!" the succubus screamed, "Play with my ass! Oh...FUCK...it feels good!"

She bucked her hips hard enough to push the two of them away from the wall slightly. The red-skinned demon stepped his foot back, catching his balance. Throwing his whole body forward, he slammed the both of them violently into the wall. Lilith almost had the wind knocked out of her from the impact. But instead of crying out in pain, she screamed in pleasure. The motion causing the tip of his cock to touch the entrance of her cervix. He continued pushing forward, sandwiching his hand between the wall and her luscious ass and keeping his finger locked inside. It didn't matter, her muscles tightened around his digit and refused to let him go. She practically screamed directly into his ear when he inserted a second finger into her tight asshole.

"AHHH...FUCK!!!!"

A hard cock thrusting into one hole while getting fingered in the other. Overwhelmed, Lilith went wild and bit down on the demon's shoulder. A trickle of ink-black blood dripped down his skin. Solomon could feel his wife convulsing in his arms as unbearable pleasure wracked her body. Her energy seemingly transferred into him, drawing him close to his climax. The succubus seemed to be aware of this as she felt him flare up inside her tight cunt.

"That's it my love...give me everything...CUM WITH ME!"

With a mighty, inhuman roar; the demon emptied himself into the succubus. The feeling of his hot cum triggered Lilith's orgasm as she screamed like a feral banshee. The two demon lovers slowed their breathing even as the succubus' cunt kept milking the demon for more. Eventually she unlocked her ankles and set her bare feet on the cold rock floor. But as her husband released his grasp, her legs felt like rubber and she slid down the wall until she landed on her butt.

"Now tell me what's so interesting about our friend?" Solomon demanded as he stood over the succubus as she still shook from her intense climax. Her legs spread apart while a dribble of cum leaked from her cunt.

"His lovers think that the boy's soul is pure," she replied finally catching her breath, "But the truth is...he has innocent blood on his hands."

The demon chuckled, "Now that is interesting."

*******************************

"He's not eating," Sasha said worryingly as she sat down by the campfire with a full plate. "He won't drink anything either."

The necromancer looked back at John, standing somewhat away from the group and carefully patrolling the camp site. "He seems a little preoccupied right now."

They had left Bluemoor by mid-morning and traveled by foot until well after the sun went down. Before they left the inn, the dragoness made sure to thank Max for his hospitality. He seemed to notice John acting a bit strangely but was assured that the young soldier was simply a bit under the weather. The trip itself was rather uneventful, but the three women kept a close eye on the young man. Questions, doubts, and fears raced through their minds as to whether or not they could save their lover.

johneb87
johneb87
833 Followers