New Lives

Story Info
Wife and husband agree to new arrangement.
6k words
3.32
77.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers

Wife is dominated by boss and husband reaps the rewards (MF, cheat)

*

I was stunned when Pat came down stairs. My very attractive wife was dolled up to the point of looking amazingly beautiful. Her hair and make-up were perfect, as usual, but she seemed to be standing differently, taller and with her shoulders back. Her dress was new and way different than anything I had ever seen her wear in the 16 years we had been together. She was wearing a blood red dress with a halter top and a long skirt with a slit up to her right hip. Her candy-apple red pumps brought out the fine features of her legs and ankles.

Also surprising to me was the obvious fact that my normally conservative and modest wife was braless.

"What's going on?" I asked, "I thought you said we weren't going out tonight?"

"That's right, 'we' aren't, I am." She smiled. "Greg will be her to pick me up in 5 minutes."

"Greg? Greg Verrazano? Your boss, Greg?"

"Yes."

"So it's business...aren't you dressed a little...ah...showy...for business?"

"He bought the dress and said he expected me to wear it tonight." She said as she worked to clasp the diamond tennis bracelet on her wrist.

We saw the lights of the car as Greg pulled into our driveway. Pat rushed an air kiss in my direction as she picked up a white linen shawl.

"Don't wait up, he said we might be quite late."

Greg was the Sr. VP of Sales for the petroleum equipment company they worked at. He was in his late thirties, Italian, arrogant, kind of loud and brash. He was about 6'4" and built like the former pro hockey player he was. Pat had told me that he was also kind of ruthless and wouldn't accept no for an answer. We had been to his house one time for a Christmas party where we met his wife, Jenny. She was not at all like I had expected. She was nice, but quiet and reserved. She was attractive enough, but not a bombshell like I thought she would be. Pat had been wearing tight black silk pants and a silver tube top under a red silk jacket and Greg made a couple of inappropriate comments about how great she looked. He said the top made her rack look great. Jenny was obviously uncomfortable the entire night.

When Pat got home it was almost 3:00 a.m. She was a little tipsy so she wasn't as quiet as she wanted to be. I watched through the slits of my eyes as she undressed and got ready for bed. I was surprised to note that she wasn't wearing any panties or hose. I tried to remember if I had noticed any when she left. She turned out the light in the vanity area and carefully climbed in to bed. She kissed my lips and then went out like a light.

I went to the gym early the next day and then I had to spend the day at one of those traffic school classes they make you take when you get a ticket. It was after six when I got home. Pat was gone but she had left a note saying she would be out all day and not to wait up for her. I noticed her mobile phone was still on the charger in the kitchen.

By the time she got home it was Sunday morning. She could tell I was kind of pissed off at her as she dropped a pile of stuff in the hallway. I demanded to know where she had been.

"We spent the day at Catalina and when we were ready to leave, the plane had a flat tire. By the time they got a mechanic, it was nearly midnight and then they ended up having to put a new tire on it because the wheel was damaged, or something..."

"Who's "we"? What plane?"

"Greg's plane. Honey, I'm really tired, can we talk about this later?"

"No, I want to understand what's going on...why did you spend the day with Greg on Catalina?"

"It was business, the client had never been out there and he wanted to go to that Jazz thing over at the Casino..."

"Why didn't you take your phone? Why didn't you call?"

"I forgot my phone...I don't think they work out there anyway...and..."

"Of course they work out there..."

"Fine...then you know everything...I'm going to bed now...are you?"

She took off her clothes and tossed them in a pile and got in to the bed. She rolled with her back to me and fell asleep immediately. I turned out the light and got to bed as well. I didn't sleep.

When I woke up Sunday, she was gone. The bed was cool, which told me she had been up for a little while. I got up and searched the house. Pat was nowhere to be seen. Her phone was next to the charger in the kitchen. I had promised to spend the day helping my nephew with a Boy Scout project, but I was in no mood for that. I did it anyway. Because I'm a nice guy and I had promised.

The next morning I was in the kitchen when Pat came downstairs. My mouth must have fallen open when I saw how she was dressed. I was still pissed about the events of the weekend, but I was too stunned to even mention them at this point.

She was wearing a tight and very short skirt, a nearly sheer blouse unbuttoned to just below the lower curve of her boobs, no bra and black paten leather pumps. She looked fabulous, her spectacular bodily charms accented by the outfit, but totally out of character.

"What are you doing? You can't wear that to work." I blurted out.

"Actually, I can, and I will." She said. "After the success of this weekend, Greg told me he wants me to dress a little flashier in the office."

"But what about Mr. Massey? He'll have a cow or a heart attack."

"Mr. Massey retired two weeks ago and he made Greg, President and CEO as well as VP of Sales. Greg is making some changes."

"I guess he is. You look hot, Pat, but not very professional."

"Greg likes it this way. We're a pretty small company right now, only five of us here and the rest of the people are out of state in little two and three person offices. The manufacturing plant is in Mexico..."

"But what are the other people in your office going to say?"

"They're going to love it. Kelly keeps pushing the rules about her dress anyway, and Keith and Sean are usually out of the office on calls, but they'll be fine."

Just then Jared, our 14 year old son, came in to the room.

"Holy sh...! Mom, you look hot!"

"Thanks honey." She kissed him on the cheek. "I don't think your dad approves."

"Actually, I totally approve." I piped in. "I'm just shocked."

I have long been concerned and frustrated that Pat was so wrapped up in propriety that she always looked like a high school teacher out of the 50s. She wore skirts below her knees, modest blouses or dresses always buttoned to the top or pants suits. Even at home she tended to wear very conservative clothes. All of her bathing suits were full coverage and her underwear tended to be of the industrial variety. She had a great 36c, 24, 34 body on a 125 lb 5'6" frame, but nobody knew it. Even I rarely got to see much of it since she always changed in the bathroom and she wore pjs every night. For the past 10 years her excuses had ranged from not wanting to warp Jared, to the weather, to Mr. Massey.

"Gotta go! I'm meeting Greg for breakfast. We'll talk tonight." She kissed me and charged out the door.

"Wow." said Jared. Then he and I ate our cereal in silence.

When I got home that evening, Greg was drinking a beer and watching TV in the family room and Pat was making dinner. Greg looked like he had just finished shooting some hoops, he had on a tee shirt and short and flip flops. Pat was wearing another pair of short-shorts and a cropped tank top. Her tits swayed freely and beautifully as she moved about the kitchen.

Pat kissed me quickly and suggested I change into something more comfortable then come down for dinner. She said Jared was at Rick's house for a back yard camp out.

"So, Pat says you're curious about the new Pat." Greg said as he put his fork on the plate.

"Yes, curious is one word."

"Okay, let me tell you what's going on." He spoke fast, like always. I noticed that he rarely maintained eye contact. "You know Massey's gone...he left the company to me and he and Faye got on his boat to sail around the world. He won't be back for a couple of years. All he wants from me is profit to go to the little foundation him and Faye set up for charity. And I'm going to deliver, you know that. So I looked around the office the other day and I didn't like too much what I saw. I just told Pat to spend up to $100,000 remodeling the offices, new carpets, new furniture, new paint, new art on the walls. Hell, we're even going to upgrade the johns. I told Keith and Sean to get their asses out on the road and make some business happen. Massey had been so cheap that we were missing a lot of revenue 'cus he didn't want the guys to travel for it. Screw that! I told them they had a quarter to produce or find another job. I gave Pat a raise and I promoted Kelly and we're gonna to hire another gal too.

Then last weekend our first new client, a guy named Dobbs from Houston comes out for the VIP treatment. The first thing he says is the place looks too stuffy and shabby and that your wife looks like a schoolmarm. He says he's got a five million dollar deal and it's either going to go to us or to Consolidated up in Fresno, but he don't like doing business with stuffy shabby operations. This guy, even though he's from Texas, has some class. So I told him we are in this remodel mode and he says fine, but what about the marm? Is she in the remodel too?

"Well..." I felt my face burning.

"So then Dobbs says he wants to spend the weekend out here and see some sights and he wants us to show him around, go out to Catalina, I don't know why Catalina, but what the hell, he's the client. You know my wife don't like to do business stuff and she had some soccer thing anyway, so I tell Dobbs it's just us and he says he wants Kelly to come along and what about the marm? So I promoted Pat and told her she needed to step up her game. That's all I told her and she stepped right up to the plate. What do you think?"

"Well..."

"And Kelly, hell, she stepped well beyond the plate. I tell you that girl hit a frickin' home run. On Friday night she looked hot but on Saturday she almost got us arrested. You should have seen that bathing suit! But let me tell you...Pat looked damn good too, once she loosened up!"

Pat chuckled and shook her head. "I think it was the rum punch."

"So anyway, Dobbs calls me yesterday and says he's ready to sign the deal, he cancels his trip to Fresno and there you go! Five mil in the bank! So after we dropped off Dobbs at LAX, we go do a little shopping for Pat and Kelly. I told them they had a budget of $2,500 each and the only rule was they couldn't buy no underwear and I got to approve whatever they bought. It was the best five grand I've spent in a long time. We're gonna have a great time around the office from now on. I even made a rule about Casual Fridays, anything goes on Casual Friday, they can even wear underwear if they want!"

Pat smiled and shook her head.

"I tell you, it's gonna be fun with Pat and Kelly around. But they gotta stay with the program. And you gotta cut Pat some slack too, she's gonna be working some nights and some weekends, she's gonna be traveling and you gotta cut her some slack." Although Greg was smiling, I didn't think he seemed too friendly at that moment.

"But what about sexual harassment?"

"What about it? Who's gonna complain? Let me tell you, anyone don't wanna be around can leave whenever they want, or they leave when I want, it's pretty simple." It was quiet for a few minutes then Greg stood up. "Hey, I gotta go. Good seeing you again man. You got anymore questions, Pat will fill you in." He patted my wife's ass as he hissed her on the lips. "See you tomorrow..."

Then he was gone. I heard his Mercedes roar down the street. I just sat there, looking at Pat.

"So what the hell is going on?"

"Greg told you pretty much everything..."

"Okay, I want to hear the rest."

"I don't know what you want to hear."

"I can't believe you're going along with this! What happened to my sweet conservative, professional wife? What the hell?"

"Well, you heard Greg. He wants to upgrade things and he told me I needed to upgrade too or I'd need to find another job."

"What does he mean by upgrade?"

"He kept it all very professional. When he promoted me and gave me a big raise he said he needs me to be more personable, work harder and work smarter and think of high quality customer service and how we could promote the company and the business. He challenged me to make whatever personal and professional changes were needed. The words he used were all very legal and appropriate, but the way he said them made it clear that I would have to produce more than accurate reports and perfect spelling to keep my job. Honey, he said he thinks I am afraid to succeed and afraid to be myself. But along with that big raise, he also encouraged me and told me he had confidence in me and wants me on his team. I want to show him his confidence is deserved and I'll make this work." Pat's eyes searched my face.

"Okay, so he said the right words and phrased things well, but what did he mean?"

"Well, he said he wants us to do what it takes to build the business and to have some fun in the process..."

"But what does that 'do what it takes' part mean?"

"He didn't say, just that we may have to stretch a little and go beyond what we've been doing..."

"Like wear revealing clothes? What else?"

"Honey, he said the clothes we wear and the things we do are totally up to us. He didn't force me to get a new wardrobe, he just made the money available and encouraged me to break free of my shell and have some fun."

I slid my hand up her firm belly and caressed the smooth skin of her boobs. "Well, you certainly seem to have taken the ball and run with it."

She blushed. "Do you think I'm going too far? I should tone it back, huh?"

"It doesn't seem that Greg thinks you should tone it back. I think you should just go as far as you feel comfortable with..."

"I crossed that line on Friday night! But it's been fun so far and Greg is so encouraging. He says I just need to let that butterfly out until she feels strong and confident..."

I tweaked Pat's nipple. "Nice!"

The next morning I was in the kitchen when Pat came downstairs. My mouth must have fallen open when I saw how she was dressed.

Later, we decided to catch a movie and I was surprised when Pat chose not to change clothes. Surprised and delighted. I noticed a number of men and boys eyeing her as we stood in line for tickets and I also noticed a few women looking at her with disdain. Men had always taken a second look at her, but usually women didn't react negatively. I guess her new look was more threatening than previously.

The movie was fun and I was again surprised when Pat suggested we drive down to the beach for a drink and a stroll on the sand. We stopped at one of the beach side bars that was packed with young people drinking and watching the Dodgers on the big TV. I headed to the restroom after we found a table. When I returned, a guy was standing at our table talking to Pat. I admired her beauty as I approached. Her elbows were on the table and the round bare curve of the underside of her breasts were slightly exposed because of the way her top had fallen away from her. I figured the guy was getting quite a show looking down her top. She has a really great body. She smile and said something I couldn't hear and the guy glanced my way and then moved to another place by the bar. When I sat down I asked her what was going on.

"The guy's a cop and he said they didn't want any hookers in here." She said. I couldn't tell if she was joking or serious.

"Serious?"

"Nah, I'm just pulling your chain!" She laughed. "He's just some guy and he wondered if I was lonely. Maybe he does think I'm a hooker..."

"Maybe he just thinks you look hot. He probably wants to get in your pants, just like Greg."

"Garsh...you say the sweetest thangs!" Pat feigned a hillbilly accent.

"So does he?"

"What?"

"Does Greg get into your pants? I know he wants to."

"What makes you think Greg wants to get in my pants? He's married."

"Let me tell you, that Italian Stallion wants to get in your pants, married or not."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because he's all testosterone and he's young and you're hot. Don't tell me you think his mind and heart are pure, just because he's married."

"Well, I know they're not pure...you should have seen how he looked at Kelly the other day in that bathing suit."

"So did he, or that Dobbs guy get into Kelly's pants?"

"Not that I know of."

"Would you let him or a client if you were drunk enough or if they pushed hard enough?"

"Well, I think your question answered itself by using the words 'Drunk enough and hard enough'. If you mean would I let them if they got me drunk or if they pushed really hard...I'd like to say no, but, of course, I don't really know. I'll say no for now...how's that?"

We headed home and I couldn't keep my hands off of her as we drove. I kept the conversation on the topic of looking sexy and putting out in the right situation. I could tell by Pat's pointy nipples that she was very turned on. As soon as we got in the door I pushed her over the couch and pulled her shirt up. As I licked and sucked her nipples, I pulled her shorts down her long tapered legs and slipped my eager cock into her sopping pussy.

"Of baby, fuck me...fuck me right here, you've got me so hot!"

"I've been wanting to fuck you since I saw the way you were dressed when I got home. I'm sure Greg wants to fuck you too."

"Oh God, I hope not. What will I do if he tries to fuck me?"

"I don't know...what will you do?"

Her nipples were like little pokers as I ran my tongue around them. Her pussy was nearly dripping she was so wet.

We fucked on the couch and then on the floor. My cock pounded in and out of her eager pussy for a long time before he erupted in a torrent of molten mansquirt and flooded her womb beyond capacity. She held her shirt to her pussy to catch the stuff as we stumbled to our bedroom.

In the morning Jared was first up and out. He had swim practice and his ride was at our house at 6:15. When I finally made it to the kitchen, Pat was sitting at the table with a half grapefruit and a glass of water. It was her usual morning sustenance. Her blouse was a very form fitting tank top. She was turned just slightly and I stole a glance at her legs. Her short skirt was high enough up her thighs that I could see her hairless pussy.

"Wow, Greg should like that view." I said, tipping my coffee cup up for a sip.

She looked down at her pussy. "Well, he picked out this skirt and he made me sit down when I tried it on."

"Did he ask you to trim your pussy bush, or was that all your idea?"

She patted the nearly bare lips of her pussy. "Actually, Kelly suggested it. She said that Greg made a big deal of her shaved pussy when she was in the bathing suit."

"But you didn't shave completely?"

"Maybe later...I did this just a few minutes ago and didn't want to hurt myself by rushing."

"Baby you look so hot I could use a blowjob right now."

Pat smiled. "Sorry, rain check for you. Greg's on his way to pick me up. We have another client arriving at LAX in an hour. I'm not sure when I'll get home tonight."

"But are you sure when Greg will get to home base?"

"You have such a filthy mind! I tell you, he's not going to try anything with me."

*******

It was 1:45 when Pat came in that night. She cleaned up and climbed into bed very quickly.

"Hey, baby...do you still want that blowjob?" I could smell alcohol on her breath as she kissed my lips and then began moving her kisses down my body. By the time she reached my cock, he was totally engorged and ready for the hot wetness of her mouth and throat. I maneuvered our bodies so I could lick her pussy as she sucked my cock. Her fuck hole was hot and very wet. My tongue and lips brought her to one screaming orgasm after another.

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
446 Followers
12