New Memories Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance encounter with surprising results.
1.5k words
3.96
31.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After living away from my home state for 25 years, I moved back. I met a lot of new friends and came across some old friends. One of the old friends intrigued me, I had never forgotten anything about him.. From some of the new friends, I heard they knew a lot about me before I even came back here. I couldn't figure out how. I decided not to let it bother me though.

After a very difficult situation with my parents, the old friend stopped by. He saw how upset I was and asked if I would like to go for a cup of coffee or something. Of course, I said yes. So we went to a club he belonged to ,sat at a small table and ordered cokes.

We reminisced about our lives before and talked about what had happened since we last saw each other. Before long, hours had passed. We moved to the bar and ordered drinks. We got caught up in a dice game that was being played . I had no clue how to play, but they kept putting money in front of me.

After each win, he would kiss me, just small kisses, nothing long or involved, but each one would make me feel just like I had when I first knew him.

When the club had to close he invited me to his house. I knew I shouldn't but something just made me accept. On the way there, as he was holding my hand, I kept thinking this was probably a mistake. Then I would think that it wasn't. At one of the stops before his house, he leaned over and told me that it was going to make me crazy if I didn't make up my mind. I hadn't said a word, he had peeked into my head. I couldn't believe he had read my mind.

We got to his house and went into it. He gave me the tour, fixed me a drink, and took me to his office. He sat at the computer desk. There wasn't any place else to sit. I just stood there. He went online to see if any of our mutual friends were online. Of course, there weren't any. I kept wondering why I was there.

He kept talking to me. I wasn't able to really make any sense of what he was saying. The next thing I knew I was sitting on his knee with my arm around his neck.

He kept talking in a soft, slow ,deep voice.

I leaned over and kissed him. I couldn't seem to help myself. I touched my tongue along his lips. I gently slid my tongue into his mouth and felt his meet mine. We played tongue tag for a while. I pulled back and looked into his eyes. He didn't say a word. I ran my hands through his hair and down his neck.

All of a sudden I felt I could not keep my hands off of him. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but I couldn't help myself. Something was compelling me to go on with it.

He gently put his arms around me and caressed up my spine. It sent shivers all through my body. I could feel myself getting wet.

He stood me up and took me by the hand and led me into the front room. We sat on the couch up close to each other. He turned on some soft music. I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

He put his arm around my shoulders and took his other hand and lightly ran it along my neck. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him down to me. I kissed him again as I slid my hand down his chest and started slowly and lightly caressing his nipples.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. I had never been so forward, I wasn't that type of gal. I always set back and waited for my partners to make all of the moves.

I looked into his eyes as he was still talking to me. My hand went down and down until I felt his huge erection through his jeans. I caressed that hard ridge over and over again. It was like my hand had a mind of its own. I slowly ran my hand down his thigh and back up the other until I reached his zipper again. I couldn't help myself. And he didn't seem to be doing anything but talking to me and enjoying what I was doing to him.

I felt my hand slowly run up his chest and around his nipples. I slipped my hand into his shirt and ripped it open. His chest felt hot. It was smooth with just enough hair to run my fingers through all the way down to his button on his jeans. I played with that button for a while, then I popped it. The zipper just slid open with the force of his erection. God it was hard and hot. It felt like hot silk. I stood up and slid his pants down and off. I pushed his shirt the rest of the way off of his body.

He stood up and I just looked up and down his body. My hands started running all over it. Then I looked down at myself and realized I still had all of my clothes on. I couldn't believe it. I could see how wet I was through my jeans. I knew I should take something off but I was embarrassed. No one had seen me naked in months.

He backed away from me standing so proud with his erection pointing at the ceiling. I looked into his eyes and felt compelled to start stripping. I knew my face was beet red but I started to slowly unbutton my blouse. Then I unbuttoned my jeans and just stood there with them just barely opened. I had never stripped in front of any one. My blouse suddenly seemed to open wide to show my black lacy half cup bra. I looked down and could see my nipples hardening under his stare. I still do not know how it opened, just seemed to by itself.

I reached up and unclipped the front of my bra and slowly spread it apart letting my hands rub against my hard nipples. I shrugged my shoulders and blouse and bra fell to the floor.

I looked back up at him and saw he had his erection in his hand slowly running up and down the shaft. I looked into his eyes again and started running my hands over my tits, it felt so good. I had never done that before even by myself and couldn't believe I was doing it then.

I could still hear him speaking to me in that soft sexy voice but could not understand what he was saying. I moved closer to him and placed my lips on his nipple. I reached out with my tongue and licked that hard pebble, then I licked my way to the other one. He tasted so good. I slowly started kissing and tonguing my way down his body until I was on my knees with his hard, hot cock in front of my face.

I reached out with one hand and grabbed his shaft while my other hand cupped his large balls. Up and down on his shaft went one hand while the other held his balls up for me to kiss and lick and suck into my mouth. I took a deep breath through my nose and smelled his musky scent. Finally I reached up with my tongue and licked his shaft from the bottom to the head. I slowly swirled my tongue around and around then took him all the way into his mouth. My hard nipples were rubbing against his bare thighs. I was getting wetter and wetter by the minute and I still had my jeans on.

I looked up at him while I had his cock in my mouth and he smiled. He placed his hands in my hair guiding my head up and off down and in. I was about to explode and he hadn't even touched my wet cunt. I started sucking his shaft from the bottom all the way up to the top. It was hitting the back of my throat so I swallowed it. I had never deep throated anyone, but was able to do him without thinking about it. God it felt good. I started sucking him like a baby on a bottle; Harder and faster until I could feel his balls start to tighten. He was about to explode. Finally he exploded, his whole body shook with his orgasm and so did mine.

The next thing I remember is getting back to my parents house. I felt good all over and could remember what I had done. I had done things I had never done and couldn't remember what had made me do them. I believe he had either hypnotized me or mesmerized me. Whatever it was, I can't wait until he calls me back to see what else he can get me to do.