New Mexico's Best Club Ch. 3

Story Info
More members, Ramona, inga and puppy.
4.9k words
3.88
29.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ramona, Inga and puppy.

The thing about New Mexico is the wonderful cultural and ethic diversity.

How do I describe Ramona, a firm but robust woman of mature stature? No flab or cellulite. She was about 5’6” average bust for a woman her age and size. Black hair and brown eyes. Ramona was from a very old Hispanic family; you know Old Spanish land grants. She was a trained lawyer, but only did real-estate law now and not much of that.
She was one of the richest members of our group, but you would not know it by her big heart. The first around when someone is in need. In fact, she sometimes drives us crazy with her charities.

I had been in Santa Fe on business for a week, and my partner had to leave early leaving me without transport. My subbie got a real bad case of the flu just before I was to come home, well Ramona left her slave inga with my slut and drove to Santa Fe to pick me up.

All I had to do to repay her is fuck her, while inga licked my asshole. The things we do for those we love.

Ho now inga! A typical statuesque German blonde. There is a very sexy contrast between the 5’6” dark Dominatrix and the 5’10” blonde. I really get a rush seeing a well dressed Ramona leading a naked slut inga by a leash.

One last thing, even after two marriages Ramona liked cock. Yes she found her female sub more pleasing but she liked to fuck. Where inga at the ripe old age of 24 was a strict lesbian. Ramona got great pleasure in watching her getting big dick in her ass.

They have as close to a true 24/7 BD relationship as any one. They lived in a house in Corrales, near the river. Inga kept house, shopped, saw to the rest of the domestic chores.
Ramona loved costumes so inga was not naked all the time. She had a different costume for each day of the week; Monday is leather day, Tuesday is harem girl day, Wednesday is bikini day, Thursday is Victoria Secret day, Friday is tight jeans day, and the weekend is either French maid day or just naked day. Of course, Ramona’s whims and current activities caused variations.

The one other thing that makes Ramona rather popular is that she had another sub. Some of us are rather jealous of bi- women, they have an edge. Her sub is a rather plain looking female, average but attractive. Ramona calls her “Puppy”. She is married to a Major from Kirtland AFB. She was significantly younger than he, and bored. Her status and position is well kept by Ramona, only a couple of us know puppy’s background.
A quick bio, she met her husband in California, a whirlwind romance. Puppy did love him very much but there was a ten year difference in their ages and her sexual needs were too much for her to stand. She was always bisexual. It came to a head while they were stationed in Germany. I know from personal experience, there was a lot of Hanky Panky there. Puppy spent time with her lover, Ramona, when her husband was away, which was about 6 months out of the year and sometime when he was at work.
He had met Ramona and considered her just a friend of his wife.


That morning inga woke up in Ramona’s arms. Inga made coffee as Ramona lounged in bed for a while. A passionate kiss over the wonderful aroma of the coffee sent electricity though inga. Tit to tit pressure sent shivers to the blonde’s hot twat.
Ramona sweetly rebuffed any of inga’s sexual advances. While showering inga knelt and tried to eat her Mistress’ cunt, she tried to satisfy her as they dried and she crawled under the table during breakfast to please Ramona and the dark haired woman softly pushed her away.

Right after breakfast, Ramona picked her slave’s dress for her tasks. A sort of halter top dress, thong and high-heeled sandals. The dress barely covered her tight ass and the top allow a hint of her fine tits to be displayed outside the thing fabric which did not do much to hide her wonderful nipples. The thong hid the rings that pierced her labia and the silver tag that hung from the right one.

Ramona gave inga a list of things to do and the keys to the car. As inga started the car, she looked at the first item on the list “Pick up new collar”. “SHIT!” she said aloud. Of course, it was in German. I know the word but cannot spell it. Off she went out into the county.

In 15 minutes inga pulled into the parking of a small wooden building marked “Saddle Shoppe”. Walking across the gravel lot she adjusted the top of the dress. Inside the shop were two cowboys, yes real cowboys, were sitting talking to the leather- smith.

“Hey” he said with a big smile.

“Hello” was her accented answer

“Come on in the back I have you order ready”.

The two customers made not attempt to hide their stares as the sexy blonde walked passed them into the back of the shop. The shop owner opened a door to the back room and waited for inga to go first, inga turned her head and smiled at him “Thank you” she said politely. Closing the door behind them he opened a cabinet and removed a thick leather collar. Inga immediately reached behind her neck and pulled the bow on her dress top. The top fell away exposing her big luscious tits. The owner had seen them many times but he still got an instantaneous hard-on. Inga pulled her hair out of the way while he wrapped the leather around her neck. The collar fit from her shoulders to her chin. As he tightened it, inga found that she could not move her head but a fraction of an inch. He checked each area, tugging, feeling, and making sure it would not chaff. As he did, he took the liberties granted by Ramona. He felt up the lesbian’s soft but firm tits, twisted a nipple or two and ran his hands over her dress-covered ass.

Inga never got used to a man’s hands on her, although it happened often, it pleased Ramona to torment her like that.

“Does it pinch or hurt anywhere?” he asked

“No Sir” again being polite as her mauled a tit.

He removed the collar and looked for any marks on her neck. He would do this for a horse after making a halter. He put the collar in a box and sat down. Inga bowed up a little because she knew what came next.

He took a horse blanket, put it on the floor at his feet, and smiled. Inga knelt on the blanket and reached for his belt. She thought “At least it was early in the morning and he had not worn the pants all day” but that was little consultation for her as he always had the horse odor about him. Inga exposed his hard cock, it was not very big, but then it really was not important to the sub leszzie.

Massaging his dick, and rubbing his balls, inga started the required hand-job. She was thankful that she was not made to blow him. Her soft hand moved up and down on the hard rod. Faster and faster she moved. The Leather-smith leaned back and moaned.
It did not take long before he was shooting his load. The cum shot all over her hands and some landed on her tits. Inga hated this with a passion, but she would always obey her Mistress.

Inga cleaned up the sperm with the aid of some tissues, then stood up. “May I pull up my dress” she asked. The limp shop owner gave her permission as he zipped himself up.

Inga left with the box. There were now three men gawking at her. Starting the car inga was off to Cottonwood Mall.


While inga was jerking off the leather-smith, puppy pulled into Ramon’s driveway.
Ramon looked out when she heard the car; she had been expecting the slave. She watched the cute woman climb out of the car. Puppy walked up to the house; she was dressed only in a rather short raincoat. That would have looked strange if she had stopped anywhere as it was pushing 90 degrees. A pair of 5-inch heels was the only other clothing that could be seen by Ramona as her slut stepped on the front porch.

As puppy turned the front door knob, Ramona sat down in the living room and made as if she was reading the paper. Puppy entered the front hall, it could be seen by the Dom. Ramona watched as puppy unbuttoned her coat and slipped it off her shoulders. Ramona’s heart jumped, the bitch was naked, except for her shoes.

Puppy took her place on here knees by the entrance to the living room. It was not comfortable; she was kneeling on hard Spanish tile waiting for her Mistress to acknowledge her. Ramona knew how much time it took her slave to become impatient.

“Hello Slave” says the Mistress.

Puppy stood and scurried to her Mistress’ feet. The naked slut lay flat on the floor with her arms wrapped around the legs of the Dom. Ramona was wearing short white socks and excersize shoes. Puppy pressed her lips against the fabric of the left shoe. Small light kisses, from the toe along the laces to the instep. Naked puppy groveled happily at the feet of the sadist. Ramona just leaned back and enjoyed the humiliating performance of the slave.

Ramona did not say a word for more than five minutes. Puppy had kissed and debased her way from the left to the right foot. Ramona did love the sight of the prostrate naked girl, groveling at her feet.

“Nice to see you slut!” said Ramona with a smug look.
That gave poor puppy the right to speak, “OH Mistress please can I stay the weekend, I love you and need you sooo bad, please Mistress Ramona?” she pressed her cheek into the instep of Ramona’s foot. Her naked breasts pushed into the lush carpet. Proned out the slave kept her legs spread wide even though there was no one to see her open cunt and ass.

“Are you ready to serve me?” asked the Mistress.

“Yes Mistress Ramona, order me, anything Madam.” Begged the bitch

“Time to clean!” said Ramona, as she stood up and walked away from the slut.

Puppy got on her hands and knees and followed her Mistress to the “Blue Room”.

The “Blue Room” is Ramona’s Dungeon. Not exactly like the typical hell hole, but a very tasteful room done is a blue motif. Of course, the usual devices are there, whips, paddles, chains, cuffs and other special equipment.

The house was usually immaculate but puppy loved to be humiliated while doing things for her Mistress, Ramona could not deny her that. Besides the Dominatrix had a surprise for her loving slave.

In the Blue Room, Ramona started by putting even higher healed shoes on puppy and locking them in place. Thick leather cuffs were then locked around her ankles with 18 inches of chain between them.

Next was the surprise. With puppy standing with her wrists crossed behind her, back and head bowed Ramona held up a black belt device. Puppy looked at the belt and shivered, in pleasure. It had a long butt plug, and a thick dildo attached. This was not quite like the other “Pleasure” harnesses she had worn.

Ramona draped the harness over a low stool then put on the video system on. “You had better get them well lubricated, bitch.” Ordered the Domme.

Puppy happily went to he knees and crawled to the stool. Bending further over she first took the dildo in her mouth and caressed it with her lips. She knew she would have to work harder on the butt plug, her pussy was wet enough.

While she watched her slave, Ramona removed her shorts then sat in her tall back chair. She spread her legs and moved her hand to her trimmed pussy. One hand dangled over the arm of the chair while she diddled her sensitive clit.

The dildo was almost too thick for puppy; she could not manage her usual deep throat. In fact, she did more licking than sucking. Ramona, watched the morning light from the window glint off the saliva, puppy was leaving on the rubber prick. Ramona watched her property do her work for five or more minutes, and then she snapped her fingers. Puppy knew what to do; she shifted from the dildo to the plastic plug.

The cunt did a wonderfully sexy job. She started by gently kissing it from the pointy tip to the thin base. Ramona made a mental note to reward her for that. As her slave started her wonderful performance the Domme reached under the arm of the chair and pushed the remote control to make the camera zoom in on the slut.

The dark haired beauty continued playing with her cunt while watching her playtoy do her job. “puppy” she said. The slave looked up and noticed the nod of the Domme’s head. She crawled over to a table, pressing some KY into her hand she returned to the stool. With a gentile touch, puppy covered the plug of the harness with the jelly. She then crouched over the stool. With one hand to steady herself and one to guide the rubber rods, she sat slowly. The plug pushed into her asshole first, its pointed tip easily speared the rear pucker. When that was lined up, puppy guided the thick dildo into her soaking wet cunt. Puppy was not kind to herself, when the intruders were lined up she just sat on them with a steady pressure. When they seemed to tight enough, she just rose a little and pressed back down. She gritted her teeth and did not make a sound until her asshole closed over the thin base of the plug.

“Ahhhh Yesss Yess Mistress yess it feels so good. Thank you, haaa!”

Ramona smiled; leaving her cunt she stood and walked to her charge. She helped her stand and hold the dicks in her. In a few quick moves, Ramona had the harness belted around puppy’s waist. Puppy moved her legs apart so her Mistress could bring the harness up between her legs.

When Ramona was done puppy was synched up. A thick leather belt with a hard wire sewn in went around the waist. From the back of the belt, another rather thick leather strap ran down between the cheeks of her ass. On this strap were the plugs that filled each of the slut’s holes. Now until now it seem just like any chastity belt or tormenting harness, but just in front of the dildo the leather was split and thinned. Ramona pulled the slave’s labia apart and placed the straps on either side of her hard sensitive clit. When the straps were attached to the front of the belt, it effectively pulled the cunt lips apart and away from the clit. Ramona takes a moment to torment her slut by playing with her clit. When she was sufficiently aroused, Ramona clipped a metal cup to small metal clips on the straps.
The cup had a small hole in the center. Not big, enough for a finger or any other implements that puppy could think of.

When the belt was locked on the slave her holes were filled and her most sensitive parts were denied the stimulation she craved. The belt was locked on with special locks and Ramona places the key around her neck.

Ramona put a thick, tall leather collar on puppy. It was designed to give her minimal movement. Then she raised the slave’s tits to her mouth and sucked on her hardening nipples until puppy thought they were going to burst! The Mistress tied thin nylon cord around each, this helped keep them hard, added a little bit of pain and were the perfect place for her next decorations. She attached brass bells to each string; they dangled a few inches below the slave’s nice hard nipples. Using the strings Ramona pulled puppy toward her. Leaning down the strong woman engulfed the slave’s mouth in a hot long tongue-tangling kiss.

Ramona leaned back in her special chair and opened her legs. Her hand slowly worked its way down her stomach to her dripping wet cunt. Puppy dared looked up and stared at her owner. The hot Dominatrix moves her other hand to her pussy as slowly as the first. She saw a chill shoot though her slave. Ramona smiled and pulled her labia apart, showing her hard clit to the kneeling slave.

With difficulty puppy crawled the few feet to her Mistress. Shaking with passion, she moved her mouth to the woman’s hot pussy. With the first taste, the slave greedily engulfed the wet spot with the open mouth. She sucked hard on the open hole; the juices flowed over her tongue. Tasting her lover she moaned and darted her tongue, directly to the hard clit. Puppy spent a minute flicking the clit with the tip of her tongue. She had been trained well and listened and felt her Mistress’s emotions. When Ramona moaned, puppy pursed her lips and sucked the clit into her mouth like a cock. Each suck got harder and harder, when she could not get any more of the flesh into her mouth she again used the tip of her talented tongue. She danced it over the extended flesh of the clit.

She felt her owner’s legs tremble as Ramona tried to hold back her excitement. When she made the clit as sensitive as she could she drew back her lips. Taking a deep breath, she took in the deep aroma of her owner, her tormenter, and her owner. Pushing her tongue out as far as it would go, puppy plunged it into the hot hole. She licked up the top of the hot cunt then went further up caressing the clit then down the right lip. Another moan from Ramona, when puppy moved her tongue back inside her pussy.

That was all she could stand, Ramona grabbed her slut’s head and pulled it forcefully to her crotch. Puppy used her tongue to fuck her Mistress. Ramona pulled harder on the slave’s head. Puppy swirled her tongue around the hard clit, large circles then with ever faster and smaller circles.

This became difficult but her passion for eating her Mistress’s pussy and her training kept puppy on target.

“Yes bitch, eat it cunt, eat it!! Fucking whore suck it, Ahhhhhhhhhhhfuuuccckkkk!!!”
Blurted Ramona as she comes hard, very hard.

The Domme fell back in her chair; puppy put her check on the inside of her lover’s naked thigh.

Ramona fiddled with the slave’s mussed up hair. After a few minutes, Ramona gently pushed puppy back to her knees. “Is my little slut horny?”
“Yes Ma’am” was her weak reply.
“You did well but not well enough, if you work hard today, maybe you can cum!” retorted Ramona.

“Yes Mistress” said a whimpering puppy.

“We must finish your outfit before inga gets home,” said Ramona

Ramona ordered the slave to open her mouth. She inserted a black cock gag. It was attached to puppy’s head with straps around her checks; some attached to each side of the gag then run up her face to join at her forehead. From there, the leather strap ran over the top of her head to join with the other straps in the back.

Another length of chain, about 12 inches, joined her wrist cuffs. Then like her nipples, bells went on each wrist, ankle and on her waist. Taking the center of the wrist chain Ramona pulled the slave to the center of the Blue Room. She attached it to a hanging hook.

“Spread you legs!” ordered the Mistress “I will show you what that hole in the clit cup is for.”

Puppy spread her legs as far as the chain would let her. Ramona circled the bound bitch; puppy felt a tickling on her neck is quickly moved around to her chest then down her tit to her nipple. Ramona was moving a small feather over the slave’s skin.

A second later, puppy jumped. Ramona had taken the feather, snaked it through the small hole in the metal cup encasing the slut’s clit. She moved it back and forth, twisted it and finally side to side. The tip tormented puppy’s already swollen bud. After 30 seconds Ramona removed the feather. “ You see dear, you cannot touch yourself, even with a vibrator it would be hard to cum, but I can make you orgasm when I want or just drive you fucking nuts.”

Ramona tied a frilly white apron around puppy’s waist before letting her down. With hard slap on the ass, the Domme sent puppy about her cleaning chores.

Ramona put her shorts back on and followed the slave out of the room. She just stared at the sexy woman’s ass jiggle while trying to walk in the high-heels with the short hobble chain.

Inga arrived at the Cottonwood Mall on the west mesa of the city. She gathered stares from the moment she stepped out of her vehicle. The cart boy just about ran a cart into a new BMW parked nearby.

Although inga knew how to “strut her stuff” she really did not like it. Liking women, having men watching her did not make her happy. This sexual leaning together with a rather strict, Lutheran upbringing, her father was a minister, always gave her a flush of shame at her display. Of course that is exactly the reason, her owner, Ramona, made her show herself off.

12