New Mexico's Best Club Ch. 4

Story Info
He takes his subbie to the hardware store.
3k words
4.14
23.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I would interject a short chapter about one of my favorite activities with my subbie, a trip to the hardware store. “What in the hell is so exciting about that?!” you say.
Where do you think all that neat bondage equipment comes from, the S&M Fairy?

As I stated in the first chapter, our group is not like those in the books, such as “The Story of O” we are not rich. In my case, I cannot afford all those expensive equipment. I also like making the equipment as a hobby and my slave, ann (actually her name is nna, but I changed it to protect her identity) takes a special pride in the fact that I took the time to make the devices for her.

One Saturday I woke up and found myself without a damn commitment. Ann was already in the shower so I went to her dresser and picked her thick gold chain necklace. I placed it on the vanity. She heard me and sang out a “Good Morning”. That was one of our signals to tell her I was in the mood. I went to the kitchen to start tea. I sat down, watched the news, and waited for my blonde slut to finish her shower and get the message.

It was a few minutes before I heard the shower shut off. The water was hot so I poured the tea and sat back down. Shortly I heard her footsteps, when I turned she was walking toward me, naked with the chain necklace locked on her neck. Her hair was fixed and she wore the right amount of slave makeup.

She knelt next to my chair, her head down her hands under each tit holding them up. I like this position as I can reach over and play with her always-hard nipples.

“What can this worthless slut do for her Master?” she asked as she had done a thousand times before.

I told her to go get her tea and return. The slave jumped up and returned in a flash.

“After breakfast we will go shopping. Mostly to the hardware store.” I told her
she knew that meant.

It was to find new devices to torment her and build new equipment.

“We will also hit Victoria’s Secret or Fredrick’s. You need some more slutty clothes for your “On call” days.” She smiled a little but I knew she was always a little frightened at the hardware trips.

I stood and motioned to the slave, she followed. Standing in front of the commode, I put my hands on my hips. Slave ann knelt next to me put up the seat and took my penis in her hand. I let loose my morning piss; I had been holding it since I woke up just for this minute. She was well trained, never looking up, just looking at my cock. She had one hand directing the stream of piss; the other was on my thigh. A gentile touch.

The flow started to taper off. Ann moved her left hand from my thigh to my balls. I gave my bladder a couple of last squirts. Ann shook my cock easily then leaned forward and took the flaccid flesh into her mouth. She cleaned my cock with her mouth. I smiled as I felt her use her tongue to tantalize me to erection. She pulled her mouth from my cock and started kissing it down the limp length. Turning her blonde haired head so slightly she laid some gentile kisses on my shaved scrotum. It did feel good, oh so good but I had a plan. I pushed her away and stroked her hair. “Breakfast” I said. She kissed my leg and went to start breakfast as I showered.

I showed up at the table dressed, as sweet naked ann put the plates on the table. She sat across from me. I guess I have a thing about being dressed while she is naked, I know even after all this time, it embarrasses her.

Ann put the dishes in the washer I picked out her clothes and other things! I laid out jeans, white Hooter’s tee shirt, lacy garter belt, stockings, boots and her Justin straw hat.
The underthings do not quite go with the clothes but that was the idea.

My naked sub stood with her legs spread 18 inches apart, holding her tits up for me to suck. I leaned over, took each nipple in my mouth, in turn, and sucked very hard. Ann likes that part. Turning to the dresser, I ordered her to play with the nipples, and make them harder. After giving her a minute, I took some of my 50lb test parachute cord and tied it around each hard bud. A small grin came over her lovely face, she knew that they would stay hard and get more sensitive as the morning went on.

After a couple of tugs, I took her into my arms and gave her a deep passionate kiss. In fact we necked a bit and I pawed her tits and ass. She put her arms behind her as I reached into the dresser again and pulled out a nice plug for her ass. Her eyes went wide. It is not often that I have her go out in public, as she knew I was about too.
It was not your usual plug. It was not shaped like a cone; it was a cock with the indention for her ass to close on. The dildo was seven inches long and a couple inches around.

I sat in the chair in the corner; my slave knelt on the floor facing me. She opened her hot mouth and took the rubber cock deep in her mouth with one plunge. She slowly pulled it out, like stretching a piece of gum, her lips tight around its circumference.
With an evil smile on her face she turned her head to the side and danced her tongue up and down the length, leaving her saliva glinting off the sides.

I loved the show but I leaned over, handed her the tube of KY. Ann is very meticulous; she coated every inch of the rubber dick with lube. Laying back she spread her legs in a wide “V” then reached down between them and slowly pushed the big plug deep into her open asshole. Inch by inch the dildo disappeared; only a slight look of discomfort crossed her pretty face. She only had to pull it back out one or two times. I watched her rock hard nipples sticking up as her breasts heaved with the pleasurable discomfort the plug gave her.

Ann lay there until I told her to get dressed. I watched her walk across the room clinching her ass to hold the plug in place. I watched her get dressed, she kept giving me her sexy smiles.


We hopped in the truck and headed out. First stop, Home Depot. I parked almost in the last row, ann looked at me, pleading, and asked “Please Sir, park closer!”

“Sweetie you have to earn it, today.” I told her.

We held hands walking into the store. She I watched her face out of the corner of my eye.
She was walking with a lot more of a wiggle than I always had her walk. Ann did not have a small ass but it sure looked good in jeans. I could see that she wanted to fondle her tits. The fabric rubbed wonderfully on her nipple tips.

My slut got a cart, of course that is not all she got, the stares she received from the men turned me on. Those nipples sticking out, and the Hooter shirt were red flags.

We wandered around, with nothing planned but a hard fuck; we had plenty of time. I lusted over the power tools, and the new paneling. We came to the chain and lock area, and spoke about the thickness and weight of the chains. I took some and compared it to her wrists and arms, speaking loud enough for passers to hear. Standing close to her and just after a family of five passed, I ran a portion of a thick chain over my slave’s hard sensitive nipples.

We bought fifteen feet of medium chain. Moving down to the lock and latch department, I dawdled over the double snaps. I even clipped several of them to her chain necklace. Ann’s eyes darted around to see who saw her. She caught the eye of a stock girl. The girl about 20 years old was staring at us as I tugged on one of the clips. She smiled a little with a knowing look in her eye. My slut was close to me; I reached up and grabbed one of her nipples, hard. That broke her stare and the stock girl pushed her cart around the corner.

We bought some hooks, eyebolts, wooden dowels and other small items.

The next stop, Wal-Mart. I parked a little closer, telling my whore that she did well before. She hung on my arm and looked at me as if we were just in love, as we walked in.
We did some household shopping then found our way to the lingerie department. There my now cheerful slave, picked up items, held them up to herself and modeled them for me. She wanted to find something to please me. She got looks when she held up to her body one of those cheap see-through baby doll nightie. I had her pick and buy one, also a couple of packs of thongs. These were ripped or cut off her regular.

On the way to the mall I ordered my slave to reach up into her shirt pull the string tighter and play with her nipples for almost the entire ride. As we rode, she told me that a trucker was watching her. I ordered her to smile at him or her. I only allowed her to flash on the open highway. When we pulled into the mall parking lot, she struggled to tuck in the shirt. I reached over and kissed her deeply while running my hand over her thigh to her crotch. “Wet?” I asked, “Yes Sir, very can we hurry please.” Was her sweet answer. I played hurt; she wanted to hurry mostly because she had to pee. I was not going to pass this up.

I lead her into one of the pubs at the mall. I ordered a beer and for her a Long Island Ice Tea. When it arrived, I told her to go to the bathroom; also I wanted her to take 1 minute to play with her clit. She looked around and rose. I watched her wiggle into the Ladies Room. She told me later that she had to reach around behind her ass and use her hand to help hold the plug in. ann also thanked me for letting her rub herself although it made her wetter.

The strong drink, on an empty stomach had the effect I wanted. It made her a little giddy.
At Victoria’s Secret, she dove into shopping. She needed several things, more stockings, garter belts and a bra or two. Here she did not rush. My horny slave checked all the new garters, sleepwear and anything that would fit in or stand up to our Club meetings.

After a quick and uneventful stop for lunch, we arrived home. I sent ann to put away her things while I took care of the hardware. Properly ann stripped as soon as she got to the bedroom. She took a chance and rubbed her bald cunt while gripping her plugged asshole. I finished and found myself standing in the doorway of the bedroom watching my slut. I could see the base of the plug between her cheeks. A couple of times, before she noticed me, she reached around and pushed it to make sure it was in correctly.

I could not stand it any longer. Ann only noticed me when she heard my belt buckle jingle as I dropped my pants. She hurried over and went to her knees in front of me. She helped me out of my clothes then took my hard cock in her hands. “Sir can this whore please suck your cock!” she begged not asked.

I just grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her face to my crotch. In one gulp, she sucked my cock down her throat. She closed her lips around it and wiggled her tongue around the underside of my flesh. I released her head but my loyal slave started using her mouth as a cunt. In and out stopping only to lick the swollen head or turn her head to lick my balls. “Fucking suck it cunt, fucking whore Damn slut!” I said between sucks. It did not seem it but ann sucked harder. She was turned on by the abuse.

I grabbed her blonde hair and pulled he to her feet and bent her over the bed. I plunged my cock into her wet cunt. She was so fucking wet that I almost did not feel her skin. I felt her juice flow out over my balls as I drove into her twat.

Ann yells, “ Fuck your slave please fuck me, I am yours!”

It only took a few strokes to have her cumming! I grabbed her hair and using it as a lever I just fucked her as fast as I could. I cared not for her feelings. “Fucking teasing bitch, damn fucking slut, cunt, tease me bitch! I barked and punctuated it with a hard slap to her ass. Ann came again!
By this time, I was close. Ann came again and I felt her cunt close in on my cock. This sent me over the edge and rammed it in as far as I could. I shot a morning long load of spunk into her.

Like everyone does, I fell on her waiting for my breath to come back. When I gained my senses I stood and pulled out. I gave her another hard slap to her nice ass. “Finish bitch!” I said.

Weakly the slave turned and took my cock in her mouth. Ann loves the taste of herself. Often after she was allowed to finger herself, she would beg to lick her fingers clean. She got a lot of herself off my cock.

“You may take the plug from your ass.” I said

“Thank you Sir, thank you very much for fucking me.”
I had her wear some of the new items we had bought today. I loved watching her strut her stuff around the house dressed as a whore in a whorehouse.


An hour or so later, I called her to the playroom. Kneeling in front of me, we spoke of the morning’s activities and she assured me she enjoyed it. I told her that was just the start.
She had five orgasms without permission. Of course, I knew she could not hold out. Now it was time for her to pay for them.

I put on one of her red dog collars, a red spandex blindfold and a bit gag. I pushed her against the wall and secured cuffs to her wrists and her wrists to the ceiling.

Her pleadings were well muffled by the gag as I started pinching her sore nipples. I tied more cord to each and ran the cord to hooks in the ceiling. Hanging weights from the cord caused her tits to be pulled painfully upward. As I slowly added weight ann moaned loudly. Again, I was getting hard. I thought of calling an “On the Vibrator” slave for a blowjob.

I sat an watched here for a while, she would move as little as she could trying to get a little more comfortable. The pull on her nipples never decreased.

I took some pictures then sat next to her. Taking my time I stroked her red stocking covered legs. Starting at the calf, I worked my way up. Before I touched her cunt, as she wanted I stroked the other leg. To her pleasure, I finally worked my finger into her still wet hole. It was so nice when she automatically opened her legs to give me total access to her twat.

I played with her, bringing her up then letting her down. I did this until I thought she would cry. Taking a blue vibrator I turned it on low and shoved it up her wet cunt.
“Close your legs and hold this in. Do not cum, or else!” I ordered.

Ann complied, reluctantly. I took more pictures and left.
I had eased up on her tits because I planed on being gone a while.

When I return small beads of sweat covered her body. I pulled the vibrator out of her cunt, and tossed it on the bed. Putting my face close to hers I kissed her cheek and asked “Did my whore cum?’ I could not see her eyes but her face gave away a wince, she shook her head yes.

I freed her tits then her arms; she dropped them limp at her side. I helped her to the bed. There I removed the blindfold and the gag. I cupped her face and we kissed. She kissed back hard wanting me as much as I wanted her.

I brought her a big glass of water and let her drink it and use the bathroom

She came to me and with her sub head bowed asked “Will Master punish me now.”

I smiled and pulled her to the bed. Making her get on all fours, I picked the leather flogger. Counting them, I gave her ten good ones. It reddens her ass.

Turning over she opened her legs wide, her way of begging to be fucked. I obliged her. Jumping between her legs I rammed my hard rod again into her and fucked her to many orgasms. This time I pulled out and shot my load all over her tits while she pushed her fingers into her cunt.


As I said before anyone want to trade pictures, let me know.

If you want to send feedback on this story I have a great picture to go along. It will be sent if you wish.