New Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears gushed in the quiet that followed. She dodged quickly behind Ken and jerked his boxers off. She cowered behind him. Ken's cock was shrunken, his balls clung tightly to his groin.

"What will happen if you don't do what I tell you to do in the future," the man with the rod asked.

"You'll hit me," she asked though she knew the answer. She was still behind Ken holding closely to him. He was her only security.

"Come out here. And do it now. Each time you disobey me you will be whipped. It will get worse and worse. I actually like hurting women so I want to have a reason to whip you. Make up your mind. Come out here now," he concluded with a stroke of the whip across Ken's gentiles. Ken jerked and cried out as loudly as the gag allowed. A welt began to form showing a stripe diagonally across his thighs and including a portion across his cock. He moved to repeat the stroke.

"No, don't," Erin cried out quickly getting in front of the twitching Ken. Please don't hit us again," she begged.

There was quiet. She stood in front of Ken and felt a tear land on her shoulder. She reached behind her and taking hold of his hips pulled him toward her. She noticed that with the exception of the man with the whip, they were all naked now. Their cocks were all hard. Each pointed at her. She knew now her situation was hopeless. She could only hope she wouldn't be injured too badly or murdered.

She began to worry about how much it would hurt to be used by so many. She started to quiver. Then the tears began.

In the quiet she began to wish they would just get it over with and let them go, but they just stood quietly looking at her. Most stroked their hard cocks. No one said anything.

After a minute or so of unbearable quiet she said, "What? What do you want me to do."

They just stared quietly. The seemed to be waiting.

Another eternity passed in quiet. The men stroked themselves. Erin nervously let go of Ken. She looked around at her audience, then lowered her eyes to the floor. There she saw the whip. It twisted like a snake.

Reluctantly she took a step forward. She stood all alone in front of nine naked men who were going to use her. There was no help. There was only submission. She looked around at them. She had never felt so alone. She was helpless. She knew what she was to do next.

In complete submission she raised her hands to her back and released her bra.

It fell forward. She let it drop to the floor while she covered herself.

She saw the whip twitch on the floor. In fear, she let her hands drop to her sides. The twitching stopped.

Her full breasts were now totally exposed. They were white and mostly free of the freckles. Her nipples, the color of burnt amber, formed the tips of her breasts. In the cool of the building they slowly hardened. The whip slowly, agonizingly slowly came toward them. She stood unable to move.

The whip touched each nipple stroking it as it hardened. She was frozen in place. The whip returned to the floor. The quiet continued.

After only a few moments, while keeping her eye on the whip, she found the elastic of her panties. She hesitated, looked pleadingly around, hoping for a reprieve. None came. She slowly maneuvered them downward. As they passed the swell of her hips, her fiery red curls came into view. She removed the panties completely and stepped clear.

She stood again, now completely naked. Waiting. When would it begin? What would they do? She shivered.

The whip found the curls. It's tip examined the curls, then began to examine the soft folds the curls sought to hide. It poked her as if seeking to find an entrance.

"Spread your legs."

Immediately she complied. "More," the voice was practically whispering. She moved them further apart. He angled the whip to seek out and explore her entrance. She trembled.

"Move here," the point of the whip indicated a spot on the floor.

She complied standing now more in the center of the room but still directly in front of Ken.

"Bend and grab your ankles. Do not let them go."

She bent and found her ankles. Blood rushed pounding to her head, but she did not let go.

"Spread her." The man was now speaking to the men standing, watching, stroking themselves. One on either side pulled her cheeks apart revealing the wrinkled port in her rear.

The man with the whip poked at the hole with the whip. It hurt and she started, but did not release her grip on her ankles. He continued poking and prodding until he was able to insert the point of the whip an inch or so. He began to move it. In and out he moved it pushing deeper with each thrust.

Ken watched. He saw her bend over revealing to him her fine ass and her pussy. He knew she was waiting to be fucked. He knew he would watch while each of these men pounded her until they were satisfied, the way he often did.

He saw her breasts, firm with hard nipples and longed to hold and suck on them. Her red hair spread on the floor. She was in position to be fucked. He became hard as he watched and waited.

*

Please comment and vote!

12