New Moon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolfgrr
wolfgrr
12 Followers

Thomas stood out of the water. Joshua watched as the water dripped down his translucent chest and dipping into his navel. Joshua licked his lips wishing he could follow the water drops down past dark brown bushel of curse hair to the flaming member where he could suck on it to his hearts delight. Joshua looked back into Thomas's face that was seeing red. Joshua remembered his predicament and swore at himself for forgetting. Things weren't going to be so simple anymore. Thomas wasn't going to be Mr. Nice Guy anymore. No, but as Joshua bit on his lip, waiting for the next course of action, his only wish was for Thomas to fuck him.

Thomas stormed back to the kneeling Joshua who flinched away from his encountering form. Thomas held a fist ready to inflict pain on the little man. He huffed and fell flat to the ground letting gravity taking over. He sat opposite of Joshua and covered his shame filled face.

"I didn't want this." Thomas had begun to cry as tears dripped off his face. "After my wife and kid died I didn't want anyone else. Malcolm was there to help me with the changes and I have devoted my time as his beta ever since. For over 15 years I have watched as everyone around me found a mate and carried on with life. I longed to be with my wife but with her gone I didn't want anyone. And this, this thing between us is sinful, as a Christian how can I indulge in such a sinful act. It's not right. I realize that the feelings I have for you I pushed them away ignoring them for what they are. I never realized how good you smell."

Joshua wasn't sure what to do, but he oddly wanted to comfort this tall man. Unsure what to do, he tentatively raised his arm and touched Thomas on the shoulder. When Thomas did nothing and stayed into a ball, Joshua scooted over and hugged the lovable man.

"I'm sorry Thomas" Joshua rubbed Thomas's back.

"You knew?" Thomas asked Joshua.

Joshua nodded his head. "I knew it when you pounced on me at the lake. I figured you'd be like the rest of them, cruel and fast with your temper." Thomas went still. "If you let me, I will go and your life will be as it was."

Thomas hand shut up grabbing Joshua by his borrowed stained shirt. "You will not leave me." Thomas growled. Joshua nodded his head in shock.

Joshua took the chance and crawled into Thomas's lap. "You are like a child I have to protect." Thomas sighed and leaned back so he could lie on the grass with Joshua lying on top of him. They laid there in silence for a while soaking up the sun until Joshua's stomach grumbled. Thomas laughed and Joshua's face turned scarlet.

"That rolling thunder must mean that a storms a brew. Let's get inside and feed that beast of yours." Thomas had Joshua sit at the table while he made something for them to eat. Thomas brought over two plates of food, one of which was already cut up into small piece for Joshua. Thomas smiled at Joshes reddened ears.

Once they finished eaten Joshua could stop thinking of the future and what life would be like now that he's met his life mate. "Thomas why is it that you don't want me to leave? It would be easier on you and you wouldn't have to worry about your position in the pack."

Thomas nodded his head. "It would, but just the thought of you out there in the wilderness by yourself makes my wolf growl. He wants to keep you protected and just the thought of you gone had him howling."

Joshua was in turmoil; he smiled at Thomas and sighed through his nose. He was bashing himself up for thinking he truly cared for him when all it was that tethered them together was the bond and nothing else. Joshua felt a deep ache inside his chest as his wolf howled in dismay.

wolfgrr
wolfgrr
12 Followers
12