New Moon Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put his cock in your mouth and hold onto his balls. This is your punishment for not telling me if you want your tits or your pussy punished. I'm going to whip your ass until his cum runs down your chin. Then I'm going to ask you again about which you want punished, your tits or your ass."

She took his cock in her mouth and began furiously sucking and licking. The first blow fell. She jumped and twisted. She cried out. Ken cried out, "Watch what you're doing!"

She had raked her teeth across his cock. "Don't let it out of your mouth," Ivan exhorted her. "Make him cum."

Trembling she sucked as the blows fell on her butt, then on her back. Ken began to fuck her face then suddenly spurted into her mouth. The cum ran from her mouth onto the dirty floor. The beating stopped. She looked up at Ken. "You really liked seeing me whipped. You really liked my being whipped while I sucked you off. God damn you, you son of a bitch. You even got off watching me get fucked. God damn you."

Her back and butt stung, but she suddenly realized he hadn't been whipping her as hard as he might have. That was some minor solace.

The man with the whip looked at her, "Tits or pussy?"

"Just do one on each tit and one on her pussy," said the man who had been wronged earlier. Then I'll fuck her pussy.

"Hold your tit out," Ivan said.

Without hope she put both hands under her left breast. She held it out stretching it to a point. Her rosy nipple at the point of her white breast.

She realized that she was now directly in Ken's line of sight. He had a perfect view of how she held her breast out for the punishment. He stared. There was spittle on his mouth. And he was hard again.

"Go work on her nipple a bit. See if you can get it to stand out more," Ivan told the wronged man. The big man took hold of her left nipple in his teeth, he sucked on it, pinched it, squeezed it, and pulled it. It expanded a bit, but not as much as Ivan wanted.

"That will have to do," he said but before the last syllable was out the blow had hit. Erin didn't move as she tried to rise above the pain. She stood motionless holding her breast out as though showing it to everyone while she waited for the stinging to subside.

Ken's cock bobbed.

"Let's do the other one," Ivan said moving to the other side thus allowing Erin to remain facing Ken.

She gripped her right breast first with one hand then added the other pulling the breast outward reaching it toward Ken. Her rosy nipple pointed at him. His cock dripped as he watched, as he stared riveted to the sight of the beautiful breast about to be lashed.

Ivan teased the nipple with the end of the whip. Then came the blow. Erin forced herself to watch Ken's cock as the blow fell. She saw it harden as the shock of the stinging blow filled her brain with pain. She saw it come close to a climax as the whip lashed at her nipple. Again she held the breast until the sting began to subside. Ken stared as her nipple swelled.

She knew there was one more. So did Ken. She feared this pain more than the pain in her breasts. She hated that Ken would see her receive the blow. She hoped she would withstand it without letting him see her pain.

They pushed her against a table which had been moved in front of Ken. They bent her over backwards so her pussy was at the edge of the table. Her legs dangled loosely, not reaching the ground. She turned her head to watch Ken's cock. Then, taking a deep breath, she reached down to her pussy. Her fingers touched her pussy, but would not part it. The men stared silently.

Slowly she was able force her hands into motion. With two fingers on either side she slowly spread the curls apart. Another deep breath, and she was able to force her fingers to part the hood over her clit. The blow was quick. The pain intense. Ken shot a load of cum as far as the table on which she lay. Another spurt fell short of the table. He was still hard.

"Whip her tits again," begged Ken. "Whip her pussy." He was crazy with perverted lust. More, he wanted, more. He wanted to watch his girl friend's breasts lashed, to watch her hold her breasts in position for punishment. He longed to see her hold her pussy open for the lash. His cock bounced and dripped as he hopped from one foot to the other.

"Stand up," Ivan said to Erin quietly as she looked menacingly at Ken.

Amazingly Ken was still hard, not as hard as he had been, but he was clearly loving this.

Ivan handed Erin the whip. "Bend over. Just a little," he said in her ear. He inserted a finger and began to rub her clit while he finger fucked her. "Beat his cock and balls until you cum," he told her. "Make him pay."

With all the fury pent up inside her she raised the whip and took aim at Ken's bobbing, dripping cock. She wanted to hit it so hard it would be sliced in two, severed from his body. She wanted to beat his balls to a pulp until they fell from his body and lay at his feet.

She stayed that first blow as she began to actually feel the finger inside her. She had had no feeling for what she had done for the others. But now for the first time tonight she began to be aroused as Ivan worked her pussy. His warm finger sliding in and out, another finger circling lightly on her clit had an effect she hadn't anticipated when being forced into this building. The resulting arousal relaxed her and let her focus on pleasure rather than hate. Letting herself succumb to the pleasure, the hate drained from her psyche. It made her feel that what she wanted to do to Ken was well in excess of any reasonable punishment. This humiliating and dangerous situation had brought out his darker side. She had paid a price for it, but not the price Ken thought. The man now gently finger fucking her had pulled his punches with each blow he landed. Though stung, she had not been really injured. Had it all been a show for Ken and the men watching?

She stood and pulled the fingers from her body and brought them to her mouth. She sucked each carefully, then said, "Ivan, if I start, I'll kill him. Let's just leave him be."

She turned her back on Ken. "I think I owe a few more of these gentlemen a good fuck, then just let me go home."

She made her way through the men and lay on the bed. Putting her head on the cushion that served as her pillow, she reached her arms high, brought up her knees, spread her legs, and said, "Who's next." She smiled when one came to her and knelt between her legs. Carefully she guided his cock into her warm pussy.

*

Please vote and let me hear what you think of the story.

12