New Neighbor

Story Info
Fantasies sometimes come true.
1.3k words
3.79
58k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redd
Redd
33 Followers

With the weather finally beginning to warm up, I have been spending more time on my patio.

My apartment complex, has a courtyard secluded from the street, with each apt. having a small patio. Each one with a low [three foot] fence around an eight-foot square. And they have a hedge for greenery and separation from the sidewalk to the laundry room/mail room.

So with a beach chair, you have some modicum of privacy, to sun, to read, or to use a laptop.

Which is what I was doing, when across the short span of grass, a lady pulled her patio door open and stepped out. She was an average middle aged woman, no runway model, but easy to look at.

Nice head of hair, with a few streaks of gray, nice body, padded but not fat, and a quick smile, when she made eye contact with me. I would be hard pressed to guess her age, anywhere between thirty to fifty, she was of that nature.

We waved to each other, as she stepped out of her patio and headed for the laundry room, to check it out, I later learned, being a new tenant.

I returned to pounding on this computer, trying to answer all my email, I had let pile up.

To celebrate the warm weather, I was wearing my favorite baggy shorts, sans underwear, and a t-shirt, not expecting to encounter anyone during a week day.

With one leg pulled up to support the computer and the other curled under, I was comfortable and concentrating on my typing. So I did not see my neighbor stroll down the sidewalk on my side of the courtyard. A greeting of "How you doing!" broke me from efforts, bringing my head up to make eye contact with Sally, as I learned was her name. "Hey, I'm doing just fine!" I shot back at her, chased by a smile.

Sally was off to the side, causing me to look over my shoulder to face her. She made introductions as did I, giving her the ease to move to the open gate at the foot of my lounge chair. I usually left it open, to make life easier going to and from the laundry, mailbox, when my arms were full. When Sally reached the opening in the fence, she froze in her place, her eyes widening for a flash, then darted up to mine.

We passed several minutes, with her just leaning against the corner post, chatting as new neighbors sometimes do. Only after she invited me to join her on her patio, for ice tea, later, and walked away, did I realize that my shorts leg had been gaping open. When I placed my computer down on the floor, did I suddenly see that the material had bunched up from my computer resting on it.

My dick and balls must have been totally exposed from Sally's point of view. Yet she did not turn away, nor point out my indiscretion. WOW!

The hours dragged by before the agreed time came and I ventured across the courtyard, and gently knocked on Sally's patio door. I noticed that with the bugscreen closed, and no lights on, it was very difficult to see into Sally's apt.

It was not long before she came out of the shadows of her darkened apt. and greet me at the door. Inviting me in, I was taken by what little furniture she had, with her quickly reading my mind, telling me her intent to buy all new things.

She had several large throw pillows on the floor of her living room, which I commented was all I would want to have to move. She laughed at my joke, agreeing that moving was a pain in the ass, and perhaps she would just stick to having a lot of pillows.


Something in my mind wanted to push the edge of good decorum, as I situated myself against one wall, coming to rest on a couple of her large pillows. Sally soon joined me after serving the promised ice tea, and sat down across the floor from me.

As we passed the time, I made a few innocent movements, that would cause my shorts to sag open a bit, without being obvious.

Sally did not bat an eye, nor indicate she was on to my little plot. I did catch her eyes roaming and it sure looked to me she was getting an eyeful. The conversation meandered on, as we gave up little facts of our lives, feeling each other out, testing the water so to speak.

I must say, Sally was easy to talk to, later to learn she felt the same about me. I guess we were getting comfortable with each other, in spite of the fact I was being somewhat of an exhibitionist. The fact she took it all in stride took away the risqué aspect of my display.

I was caught up in some story she was telling, when quite unintentionally I pulled one leg up, curled the other, just as I am apt to do in my beach chair. For just a fraction of a moment, Sally paused in her tale, as her eyes came to rest on my fully exposed genitals, resting between my legs.

Later I would confess to being unaware of my display[a little white lie] when she brought it up in a conversation to come.

All in all we had a nice afternoon, myself more so, with my adventure in exhibitionism.

Many days later, we moved to a different level of being good neighbors, when on a day off, I was at this computer, doing a little writing. Sally had run into me in the laundry room, as I was starting a load of backlogged laundry. She was just adding a softener to her three loads of laundry, joking that it looked like we were washing all we owned. I joked back that it was near the truth, as I had waited till I had nothing clean to wear. Sally laughed, saying the same with her. So excusing myself to finish my project on the computer, I strolled back to my apt.

Like I said earlier, I was sitting at this computer, and as is my habit, I was nude.

I did not expect Sally to come to my patio, much less press her face against my bugscreen, to peer into my apartment. Calling out before her eyes adjusted to the low light in my apartment, she was just letting me know she had emptied her machines and were available for my laundry.

I was frozen in my place, naked, just a few feet from the door. It was very obvious when her eyes adjusted, and came to see me sitting in my all together. Her eyes flew wide and her jaw dropped. To my surprise, she did not jump back! "OOPs" escaped her lips, but she held her place. Gathering my nerve, hoping I was not pushing my luck, I rose and strolled to the doorway. With just the screen between us, I was standing naked before her. Sally had a grin cross her face, followed by her joking, "You really don't have anything to wear!"

I meekly offered her an apology for any offense, getting a "No Problem" in return.

With a sense of "in for a penny in for a pound" and a glance around the courtyard, I slid the bugscreen open, removing the last barrier between us, and invited Sally to come in. "Just for a moment." was offered as she stepped into my apt.

I had a million butterflies stomping around in my stomach, as I stood naked in front of this lady. So nervous, yet strangely calm at the same time. I cannot remember what we talked about, but I do recall something about my penchant for going nude. Sally was quiet at ease with my nudity, and went so far as confessing that she too spent some time au natural. I think we will be spending time together, will keep all informed.

Redd
Redd
33 Followers