New Neighbor at the Ocean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixie1231
Vixie1231
30 Followers

" To bad he was a jerk. Does he know what he missed out on? " Angela asked.

" No. He was looking for two women to make love to him. Suzi was supposed to make love to me just to please him. She wasn't supposed to enjoy making love to another woman and when it was obvious she was he wanted no part of it and insisted I leave. I take it your husband was different " I said.

" Oh very. Oh, he enjoyed the two of us making love to him but he also enjoyed the two of us making love to each other. " Angela said obviously revealing fond memories.

Angela had rolled to her back as we talked and I had unconsciously begun to caress her breasts. Her arm was around my neck and her hand was gently rubbing my shoulder. It was obvious she and her husband had a close and loving relationship and that she missed him very much. I also sensed she loved Cady and missed the loving relationship they had as well. I figured she had given up her relationship with this Cady because of it bringing back memories of her husband as they had shared her in bed. It was very obvious she needed to tell her story to someone and I felt privileged she was comfortable enough to share her it with me so I decided to just let her talk.

I kissed her cheek, neck and shoulder as she related the story of how she and Cady met and how she finally decided to include her husband in their lovemaking. My hand continued to caress her breast as I listened to her beautiful love story. One I might add had me hot just hearing it. My leg was now draped over her and my pussy pressed against her hip as my kisses had moved from her neck to her breast. As her story ended I told her what a beautiful story it was and she thanked me for listening to her, as she needed to talk about it.

" Make love to me Pamela. " Angela said holding my face in her hands and kissing my cheeks.

I answered her request by rolling on top of her and kissing her full on the lips. Her hands ran through my hair as I kissed her deep probing her mouth with my tongue. Her tongue responded and they seemed to dance, as our kiss grew ever deeper. I began my decent from her lips with her pussy being my ultimate destination, but this time it was going to be slow and deliberate. Not quick and hurried like the first time. I had her in bed now where we were both comfortable and she was going to be begging me to lick her before I was done.

I kissed her cheeks, nibbled on her ears and neck then back to her full and inviting lips. Then back to her neck and ears this time moving to the rise in her chest where breasts begin. Back and forth each time moving just a little farther down her beautiful body. Her hands continued to caress my cheeks and run through my hair as I slowly, painstakingly made may way ever lower. Her nipples were erect as I reached them and kissed each one gently. My tongue brushed over them before sucking them between my lips. Her legs spread wide as my tongue flicked over her nipples and I could feel her gently pressing her mound against my abdomen.

Back to her lips time and time again each time telling her how beautiful she is and how much I wanted her then retracing my route down her body going just that extra inch each time. Now at her navel, I remembered her positive reaction to the attention I had given it before. I kissed all around it then slipped my tongue in licking it gently. Her body tensed forcing her pussy hard against my chest as I teased her navel. Then onward and downward kissing her lower abdomen eventually making my way to her mound. I kissed the very top then traced the outer edges leaving soft kisses and tongue licks. He body tensed with each kiss and lick bucking and jerking causing her hips to rise off the bed.

I could feel the moistness from her pussy on my breasts and decided to make her first climax at the tip of my own nipple. Taking my breast in my hand I guided my own erect nipple to her pussy. " Mmmm. " She moaned as my hard nipple slipped between her swollen lips. Sliding it up and down between her wet lips covering it with her juices then I guided it to the entrance of her pussy. Again she moaned as I pressed it there as if I was trying to fuck her with it. But as I moved it to her clit she bucked wildly and drenched my breast with the juices of her orgasm. I then sat between her legs and licked her juices from my own breast. She watched as my tongue licked my nipple savoring her nectar.

" Mmmm. You taste so good. " I said looking her deep in the eyes as I cleaned her juices from my breast.

My own pussy was dripping wet and in need of some relief so I decided to give us both some pleasure. Angela's knees were drawn up and spread wide giving me full access to her beautiful pussy. Setting between her legs I slipped a finger in her then withdrew it bringing it to my lips. I sucked her juices from it then slipped it in my pussy repeating what I had just done. Angela watched as I continued fingering her then myself sucking the juices from my finger. Then I slipped it in her and then right to my pussy before bringing it to my mouth.

" Mmmm, our juices taste so good together. Would you like a taste my love? " I asked.

" Oh yes. " Angela answered.

Without hesitation I slipped my finger back in my pussy then moved to hers. Once covered with our juices I brought it to her lips and she sucked it in licking it clean. I could tell she enjoyed that so back I went covering my finger with our juices and again bringing it to her waiting lips.

" We do taste good together don't we? " I asked.

" Oh god yes. " Angela said.

" I want to mix our juices together before I taste you with my tongue. " I said quickly slipping one legs under hers and the other over her other leg and moved forward until our pussies touched.

We were so hot it only took a second before we exploded, our juices mixing together as they flowed freely from our dripping wet pussies. We continued grinding our pussies together until our orgasms began to subside. I had to have her now so I lay between her legs and began lapping at her pussy licking up the juices we had just mixed together. We did taste so good together and I couldn't get enough. After bringing Angela to several more strong orgasms with my tongue I decided to mix our juices together again.

I changed positions again as Angela looked on and smiled when she saw what I was up to. Again with our pussies pressed firmly together we began to hump each other until we exploded again. We continued grinding our pussies together until our orgasms subsided but this time I had something else in mind. I moved up placing my dripping pussy over Angela's head. Without any hesitation she grabbed my hips and pulled me to her waiting tongue. Knowing there was a hot little pussy in front of me with the same mixture of juices I lay on her and began to lick that sweet mixture from her dripping pussy.

That was only the beginning to our relaxing evening and of course our evening turned into a weekend. While Sunday evening came all to quickly, I was given a surprise licking on my way out the door with Angela telling me she didn't want me to forget where she lived. God how could I? I called her as soon as I got home and for the first time in my life had phone sex. The next three weekends I spent at the ocean with Angela but as the fourth weekend approached she told me I should just stop at her house as she had a surprise for me.

Vixie1231
Vixie1231
30 Followers
12