New Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Colin gets to taste some caramel.
2.3k words
4.5
71.6k
15
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caramelz
caramelz
326 Followers

"Here goes nothing," Colin murmured to himself as he pulled his black Mercedes into her driveway. He had been praying to himself all week that she would answer the door wearing the red dress, in confirmation that she would accept his invitation. He grabbed the bottle of wine he brought, and stepped out of the car and onto her porch. He said a silent prayer, adjusted the black tie to his suit and then knocked three times on the door. He had been waiting for two minutes, and was just about to turn around in defeat and walk back to his car, when suddenly she opened the door. "Hi," she said to him in barely a whisper. She wasn't wearing the red dress. She had turned down his dinner invitation. But Colin knew that all was not lost, as she was wearing the corset, thong, garter and heels. A sly smile turned up at the corners of his lips

"You are the sexiest and most beautiful thing, I have ever seen in my whole life," he said, running his eyes down the entire length of her body. Her breasts were lifted up by the corset, and he could see a glimpse of chocolate nipples at the very top. Her hips were round and her legs slim.

"Come inside. I thought you might like to have dessert before dinner."

Colin stepped through the door, closing it behind him and winked at her. "Chocolate has always been my favorite." He put the bottle of wine down onto the coffee table by the door, and then he put his hands on her waist, looking down into her dark brown eyes. He leaned his head down and took her soft supple lips into his mouth. They kissed deeply, tongues wrapping around each other slowly. Still kissing him, she walked backwards, leading him into her living room. She directed him towards the left of the room, and into a chair. Colin broke the contact between their lips, and gave her the once over look again. "I cannot wait to fuck this pretty brown ass tonight. But first, I want for you to strip for me. Show me what you got, girl."

Ty smiled at him, and then walked over to stereo and sound system. She rifled through some mix CDs and then put one into her player. It was one of the dirtiest CDs in her collection. The performer sang, "Lick my pussy, lick it right. Fuck me with that dick, all night, all night." She ran her hands down over her breasts and past her thong, onto her thighs. She moved closer to him and preceded to giver him a lap dance. She saw Colin visibly gulp, and knew she had him good. She slowly removed her corset and pinched her erect nipples, gyrating to the music. Her hands moved to her thong, but this time slid underneath the material. She stroked her pussy while dancing, closing her eyes and moaning, fantasizing what it would be like when Colin slid the length of his hard dick up into her. She opened her eyes, looking at Colin who had his mouth dropped open staring at her. She felt so dirty. Here he was in a three-piece suit, looking prim and proper, while she was clad only in a thong, garter and heels.

She removed her fingers from her pussy and brought them to Colin's mouth. "Wanna taste me?" she purred. Colin grabbed her wrist and stuck out his tongue to lap up the glistening cum from her fingers. It tasted so sweet and succulent. He wanted to spread her legs and lick all he could from her pussy. He would definitely do that later, but first wanted to see her finish her dance.

Ty continued dancing, bumping and grinding. The song ended and she had shed every stitch of clothing. Colin smiled appreciably at her performance. He enjoyed looking at her swaying chocolate tipped nipples and the way she had cut her pubic hair so that it was only a small one-inch rectangle. She was now curled up in his lap, gently nibbling on his ear.

"Do you know how sexy you are?" Colin asked, rubbing her arm, then moving his hand to cup her breast. "There is something that I've been dying to do since I first saw you, and I plan on doing that tonight."

"Mmmm, and what could that be?" Ty asked, licking his ear lobe. She moved her hands up her chest, until she reached the top of his tie. She began undoing it, then unbuttoned his shirt to reveal his bare chest.

"I'm gonna lick this pretty pussy clean until you scream. Then I want to stroke you with this big dick. Feel how hard you make me." Colin grabbed both her hands and brought then to the zipper of his pants. Tentatively Ty spread her hands to feel his swollen member swelling against the material. It felt so big and hard. She hurriedly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. She began to reach into his boxer briefs when Colin snatched her hand back. "Baby, if you start to touch it now, I won't want you to stop. Ladies first….I want to please you. Now take that black ass up to your room, spread you legs and stay put. I'll be up shortly."

Ty stood up and giggled, and Colin slapped her ass. She ran upstairs to her room, excited for what was to come. Colin stripped off his shoes, shirt and pants, so that he was down to only his boxer briefs. He went into the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses, and then retrieved the bottle of wine by the door. He was sure this would come in handy later. Colin headed up the stairs, ready to taste the sweet honey from her hive. When he walked in the room, she was posed on her hands and knees, her butt uplifted and pointed at the foot of the bed. She turned her head towards him and slowly licked the outside her lips with her tongue better than any porn star in a movie could do.

Colin put down his glasses and wine by the bedside table, and then came around to the foot of the bed. He placed a hand on each cheek and then rubbed in circles on his ass. He licked his lips, and brought on hand between her crack. He reached a finger lower to her slit to feel her soaking wet. He gently rubbed her clit as Ty softly moaned. "Baby, spread your legs further apart." She immediately followed his command. Colin got down on his knees and put his head between her legs. He delicately licked at her opening, then forward to her clit. He licked around the bud in circles, and then in figure eights. Ty moved her ass back into his face, wanting more. Colin gently nibbled, then began to suck on it. To pleasure her further, he brought his hands around to her breasts and began to pull down on her tight nipples.

"Oh, Colin!!! Don't stop." And he didn't. In fact, he gave her more. His tongue trust into her pussy and began to fuck her. "Tongue fuck me, please!" Colin continued for minutes more, but then withdrew it. He went back to licking her clit. Then he brought his right hand back to her ass, and gently inserted two fingers into her slit. He began to stroke her pussy while licking on her clit. Ty was in heaven. No one had made her feel this good before. She could only imagine what it would be like if he began to fuck her with his dick.

"Girl, you taste so good," Colin murmured against her pussy.

"Fuck me with your dick….please," Ty begged.

"With pleasure," Colin said. He withdrew his fingers and tongue and stood up. "You know how I wanna fuck you?"

"How?" she asked.

"I want to lay down on our sides and fuck that black pussy from behind. Then I can rub your nipples and stroke your clit at the same time. And of course kiss those beautiful lips."

Ty sat up and smiled at him. She watched as he stripped his boxer briefs. He long hard dick stood full and proud at 8 inches. She held out her hands and took his in hers. Together, they lay on their sides and Ty put her head on the pillow. Colin lifted her top leg to give him room to slide his dick into her pussy from behind. Ty gasped as he entered her. He felt so big and she was so tight. Once he had slid entirely in, he began to stroke slowly. When he noticed Ty become more relaxed, he began to quicken his pace. He slid his right hand between her legs and stroked her clit that was still wet from his previous licks.

Damn, he made her feel so good. Ty was experiencing the best sex of her life. When she thought it couldn't get any better, Colin leaned his head down to her chest and took a nipple the size of a half dollar into his mouth. "Oh Colin…Colin. Don't stop! Don't ever stop." She began stroking his hair, urging him on. His dick began to move out of her, faster and faster. He was hitting her G-Spot and making her crazy. Moaning noises came from the back of her throat that she couldn't control.

"This sounds like some shit from a porno movie," Colin thought to himself. She was his fantasy. He had beat off every night since moving in next door, dreaming of this moment. He pussy felt so tight and wet. Her nipples were so hard. Her hips so curved. And that ass….that pretty round, brown ass. He pumped harder then he had ever before. She began to scream and moan, pounding her ass back against him. He let go of the nipple that was in his mouth and forced her to turn her head around to him. His lips crushed down onto her, and he filled her mouth with his tongue. He was fucking her pussy with his dick and her mouth with his tongue. Faster and faster they moved, their lovemaking was a steady rhythm. Moans could be heard in the room, as well as the slaps of her ass against him. Her juices made squishing noises dripped out of her as Colin's dick drilled in and out of her.

Ty pulled her mouth away and moaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes, baby. Cum. Damn, woman, I love you. Shit, your black pussy is making me crazy." Colin pumped in and out and suddenly Ty's pussy frantically began to milk his dick. She moaned and inaudible sound and arched her back against him. She had cum, and Colin was soon to follow.

"Urghhh!!!" Colin was trying to hold back, but no longer could. He strokes went faster and faster until his cum spurt into her pussy. She cried out and he pumped three more times, and then in exhaustion, wrapped his arms tightly around her. "That was the best fuck session I've ever had," Colin whispered against her neck.

"Did you mean it?" Ty asked.

"Of course. That was the best. I've never had better pussy in my life."

"No, what you said before," she asked shyly. "Do you love me? Or was that just the heat of the moment?" She turned her head and looking deep into his eyes.

He gently took her chin in his hand and then brought her lips to his. He kissed her slowly at first, and then more passionately, moving his tongue into her mouth and wrapping it around her tongue, then reluctantly parted. "I don't know. At this point, I just don't know. But I don't want this whole thing between us to just be tonight. I think there's something special about you. I noticed it when I first say you, if that's possible. I do want to start a relationship with you. What do you think?"

"Yes, that would be nice," she said with a half smile. Was he just using her? Was he just trying to get into her bed? Maybe he liked a challenge and wanted to find out what it would be like to sleep with a token black woman. He was probably going to leave any minute since he had already accomplished his goal.

"Please, smile," he said lifting up her chin. "I care about us and want us to be together. Here…let's make a toast." Colin grabbed the glasses from the table and the wine bottle. After some attempts at twisting it, he managed to pop the cork. He filled both glasses half full and passed one on to her. "To a new relationship. You're a beautiful woman Ty, and while the sex was out of this world, I want it to be much more than that. I want to get to know you, and take you out to fancy places. I want to show everyone you're mine." Ty smiled and tipped her glass against his and then they both took a sip.

"Though I've had a great dessert," Colin said, "I want dinner. Are you still up for the Ritz?"

"You still want to take me out. Even though we already had sex?"

"Of course. And we are going to make love again when we're done dinner. And then the next day and the day after that. I want to take you again right now, but we really should get ourselves together. Get that sexy ass off the bed and into that red dress I bought you. It will look beautiful against your creamy brown skin."

Ty giggled and stood up. "Alright. But you have to leave the room so I can fix myself up. You've made a mess of my hair and I need to shower." Colin obeyed, grabbed his underwear and then headed downstairs to get dressed. About a half hour later, they were both out the door and in Colin's car headed to the Ritz Carlton.

caramelz
caramelz
326 Followers