New Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cabanaz
cabanaz
187 Followers

At one point when we came home that night i just lost it during sex. I couldn't feel a thing because of the numbing cream but my mental excitement just made my balls drain completely into the condom. My wife was pretty upset about having to start all over and me not being able to just please her while doing so. She pulled out a cock cage and said: "I had hoped i wouldn't have to do this". Jack told me to put this on you. He thought you would never make it a whole month. And probably sneak a quick wank off in the shower.

This will lock your dick up for a month and i'll be sure it's a real month. I know tonight was a lot to handle but i at least expected you to last a few minutes so we could enjoy some of tonights sexual tension. I'll be going over to Jack tomorrow to see if i have more luck getting it further in me when we have some privacy. Hopefully i can relax some more without people staring at me.

And if you are lucky, you don't have to feel bad about breaking your promise. The one about me not having to go without a real dick for a month. If i can just get a few orgasms from Jack, i might just survive the month. That is if you don't mind me using Jack to get my orgasms. Ok? Will you put it on for me to make sure you save your seed up?

She was clearly in a bad mood again as she went straight to sleep. I hoped she didn't mean all the things she said while she was upset. But i was pretty sure she would go over to Jack to try it in private. As long as she got it over with i thought, as i was trying to figure out how that cock cage opened. I knew myself pretty well when it came to sex. And i knew i was never going to stop playing with myself if it wasn't for something to stop me. To be honest i cheated twice already in the shower. I think my wife knew that as well.

The next evening she was telling me all about her afternoon with jack. And that she was really relaxed and it went well. Jack had given her a massage and licked her clit while stretching her with his fingers.

Then suddenly she stopped her story. "Why are you looking like that?" She asked.

I told her the cock cage was hurting my dick.

She asked me: "Why, are you getting hard from me telling you what Jack was doing to your sexy wife?" She laughed, teasing me. You fantasise about this thing with Jack being sex, don't you. I bet you wanted to play with your little dick when i was at Jack's getting my pussy stretched. Imagining he was just fucking my brains out all afternoon. Remember rubbing it in Jacks face that you had great sex with your wife? Well if he was here he could probably rub it in your face that he enjoyed both his and your wife...

"He gave me more than one orgasm you know. And they were gooood. As he managed to work half of his big dick in my tight little pussy. I think he spend close to an hour inside me today. Gently pushing and pushing so he could go deeper. Aaaauw. At one point it even felt like he was fucking me a little. Does that turn you on? That he was trying my pussy out? To see how it would feel to be really fucking me. Too bad we had to stop because he was getting close to shooting his big load of cum in me".

Aaauw sweety, my dick!

I said that i had enjoyed her acting slutty and i liked the dirty talk but that she should be careful with Jack. And that i was getting worried.

Then she interrupted with a sharp tone: "At least he has some self control..."

"Did you at least use a condom this time?" I asked.

"No sweety, unprotected again."

"That's my point..."

"Yeah, I bet he is struggling not to make me pregnant. With me so openly begging for it, haha."

That is why i am saying this, are you sure that is such a good i..

"Oh sweety, look at what you are doing," she interrupted. "You are leaking so much of your juices in your boxers. Do you need me to stop talking about what Jack is doing to me? You would have never lasted a month without that plastic tube around your dick. I'm sure of that now. I'm still amazed you can get so excited about a story where the neighbor almost makes me pregnant. I don't get you. You agree to this like a man and then you complain about it constantly while leaking cum in your pants from excitement".

I responded:"In my defence, I think i could get horny right now while looking at how paint dries."

She said: "Relax, i never even went to Jack. He didn't have time so we moved it."

We are meant to tease you remember?

A couple of days later when Stacy was about five months pregnant they invited us over for a party. It was a hot summer day so my wife decided to wear a very short, fairly sheer, skirt that showed a lot of what was underneath. She also didn't have a bra on as she was wearing the white t-shirt again. I was complaining because there would be other guests there. But she said it would only be Jacks friends. And that Jack had asked her to wear it as revenge on me for teasing him. She was to introduce herself as my wife but act like she belonged to Jack.

I could see the outline of a small white g-string. Noticing that I was checking her out my wife pulled up the hem of her skirt to show me her panties. They were also very sheer and the gaps in the lace were so big you could touch her skin whereever you liked, she might just as well have had nothing on.

I didn't recognize them.

"New?" I asked.

"Yes, Jack gave me the skirt and string to wear for tonight."

Remember sweety, It is still your turn to get teased and i intend to show you what you can't have.

Grabbing a condom from next to the bed I walked over to her and tucked it down the front of her panties saying, "Just in case then...

A condom this time? Beforehand? Is that permission to have actual sex with someone you maybe never seen before? Don't want to risk your unprotected wife at Jacks party?

"Vicky giggled and dropped the hem of her skirt. The only one that needs to wear a condom in my pussy has his little dick locked away in a plastic tube...

Thats, not nice sweety, i said. Oh but it is she said. I'm really starting to enjoy you wanting me that much. And all the power i have over when you get relief and when your balls are blue.

I bet you would let me do anything tonight for just one orgasm...

It was a great party and Jacks friends were really nice. Many glasses of alcohol, laughter and flirting later my wife came back to sit with me on the couch. Finally some time with my wife i thought. She told me she was so horny and that it didn't help that Jacks friends had tried to get their hands under her skirt.

"Did they actually do it?" I asked.

"Every time i grab a drink i have to reach over the beer crates, completely exposing my ass. I think more then one guy has already had his fingers inside me. I think there were about four of them standing there as i was trying to gather some bottles. I couldn't get back up. All those strange fingers going over my ass and in my pussy. They got me wet.

I said: "I'm starting to think Jack told them my dick is locked up".

No he wouldn't, but it has almost been a week since my last orgasm. And all these men are making me so hot. Luckily i can fend for myself, I told them my ass was off limits and they backed off."

"But now i'm so horny" she moaned loud enough for the room to hear.

"Welcome to my world", i replied.

"Yeah but that is for a good cause," she whispered. "God I feel like pushing myself on Jacks dick for a while. Don't worry though, i can almost take him completely now and then we are done stretching. Also, the month is almost up so you can get your release and i can get pregnant. I'm so horny i'm going to get another drink, do you want anything?" She got up and she was gone again.

Did she just go back... to those...?

30 Minutes later i watched my giggling wife standing next to Jack. He had his hands on her ass under her skirt, feeling the panties he gave her. He kept his eyes on me and when he saw i wasn't going to stop him he slid his hands in her panties. How did she turn into such a slut for him? She was letting him finger her and everyone at the party who looked at them could see. But it looked more like they were all looking at me. I felt so ashamed. He asked her to get me out of my seat, exposing the cum stain on the front of my pants. And for her to ask me to take her panties off right there in the room.

As i slowly pulled them down the condom fell out, on the floor and she moaned.

I got pushed down again and i gave her the condom back. With a big arm gesture she put the condom in my pocket. I knew it was too small for Jack but for the rest of the room it must have looked like she was telling me she was going to let him impregnate her. I had no idea how to react anymore but my dick was raging in my cage. Who was this woman? She leaned all the way into me to whisper something to me while exposing her little wet slit to the whole room.

"I'm going to go upstairs with Jack now, you stay here. I want you to see their faces when they hear the bed squeek." Then I watched her hop up the stairs after Jack. Soon as we heard noises from upstairs, everyone was looking my way. Trying to figure out how i felt. I was the entertainment that night. One of the guys wives came to ask me if it was true that my wife was going to let Jack impregnate her up there tonight. And if she really had been sucking me to the edge of my orgasm every day, just to lock me back up. They all knew I was locked up!

That was too much, I went up the stairs but Stacy said not to interrupt them and give them some space. I found the door and looked through the crack. Not long after that, Jack got that skirt off my wife as they were kissing. "I don't need a condom do i my sexy little slut?" Planting his face between my wife's legs he caused her to writhe in pleasure.

I heard him say: "You know what i said about wearing those shirts, right? If you begged me long enough i would claim your womb.

It seemed like she didn't have much trouble anymore taking his big member. I had no idea if i would still be able to give her any pleasure with my size again. He started pushing it deeper and deeper. It looked more and more like he was just having fun fucking my beautiful wife. She had already had one orgasm. Moaning that she loved his big dick and she never wanted to have to go without it. Every time he hit her deepest point i could hear her say thank you, thank you. "Stretch me Jack, push deeper," i heard her moaning. Make my pussy fit you.

Then I heard: "There is about an inch left but i'm really close to coming. I don't think we will get it all the way tonight."

My wife, feeling another orgasm close, kept telling him to keep going. I was still pretty sure she wouldn't let it actually happen. That it was all part of the game they were playing, although i was sweating like a pig.

If she managed to take it all she would be done like she said earlier. And i had been waiting for a month now to be allowed to impregnate her. She had kept me at the very edge of suspense and excitement. My sperm production was at full steam without any release. Often i could just feel big drops of cum forcing their way up out of my dick when i noticed some girl's ass or tits. Vicky had sometimes taken me out of my cage for a quick suck just to get me close, to make sure i would not just get used to not having sex. Surely after all that and the teasing, she wouldn't just let Jack impregnate her upstairs at a party? She wasn't like that was she? She never had been. She was always happy with me and the sex was good.

Suddenly I noticed that he was getting close as he muttered, "If you want it, beg for it!" My wife moaned what sounded like "I'm yours" Followed by "Please take me". Then it became loud and clear to hear. "Ok, I'll be exclusively yours until i'm pregnant". He pushed hard and his big head must have opened her cervix because the last inch just seemed to 'plop' in. It looked like he came in her as she had another screaming orgasm. YES CUM IN ME JACK. PLEASE, PLEASE MAKE ME PREGNANT!

Hard enough for the whole house to hear.

It had all happened in a blink while i was deep in my thoughts but i had seen it all. I stood, staring in disbelief.

I should have payed attention and barged into the room! Stopped Jack from turning this stretching into actually fucking my wife. I realized too late her begging him was real. I realised i had let this happen. That i had lied to myself on purpose. Why would i have done such a thing?

They held each other for a moment before they started kissing again. Either he didn't go soft or her kisses got him hard again, like they always do me. He started fucking her again.

I was lost. I couldn't do anything but stand there watching as he went deeper in my wife's fertile pussy then anyone ever had. The realisation that, in a way she had still been a virgin until now made me feel weird. The pre-cum was running down from my trapped shaft. And my wife's moaning didn't stop.

I was in shock. I started walking down the stairs, through the staring crowd, towards our home. I was seeing it over and over in my mind, how my wife begged Jack to cum deep inside her.

She knew she was off the pill, i thought to myself, sitting on the side of the bed. I had just taken a shower and was trying to clear my head but i could still hear her moaning. The flashes didn't stop.

In my head i saw how it would be with her pregnant, her taking my hand and asking: "Can you feel Jacks baby kicking sweety?" My dick twitched and two big drops of cum came dripping out. I don't remember how long i was sitting there. But when i looked up she was standing there.

She said; "I knew you were standing at the door watching us".

"Did you see it all?" She asked.

I said yes as a tear ran down my cheek.

"Did you enjoy the sex you had with Jack?"

She nodded yes.

"Are you and Jack done now? Now that I saw you take all of him?"

Very slowly she said, "No."

"But i think you know that already..."

"i'm going to let Jack make me pregnant."

"I just have to. He is such a man"

"What then, you love his cock, his charisma?"

Yes, she nodded. But he is much more. He deserves more than one woman to have his babies. I am going to promise him exclusive access to my pussy.

"So you are leaving me?"

"Oh god no, I still love you sweety."

She shook her head violently. No i'll never leave you, but i'm going to let Jack fuck me until i'm pregnant. And i need you to take good care of me and his baby.

You have my heart and Jack has my pussy.

And deep down you want the same.

I gently grabbed her hand and pulled her toward me. I was crying. She started to kiss me on the lips. Then grabbed my head and held it against her belly. "Kiss it" she said, go ahead, and i did. "Mmmm, that feels good, she said. Everyone thought he made me pregnant tonight, that whole audience watching your feelings.

"Do you still want to fuck me?" She asked. "Do you want this cage off your dick?"

"Yes" i said.

"Well then i want you to admit it to yourself.

Close your eyes." She said. "Open your mouth".

"Trust me and stick out your tongue..."

When i stuck out my tongue she pushed my mouth on her pussy. I was in a haze because of everything that had happened. I felt like i was high. Sounds seemed different as i heard her encouraging me to lick her in the distance. The taste of her pussy was different. I could taste his dick.

Listen sweety, at first i didn't believe it, but jack and Stacy said they were pretty sure you were a cuckold. We talked after the first time they met you. "Keep licking".

Jack said he wanted a second woman to have his kids. And that he had set his mind on me. I thought it was stupid and did not believe it. And even if, my pussy was waaay too small for him. Yeah he showed me his dick the first day. He said:"I'm going to fuck you with this big dick and your husband will just watch and accept it".

After you agreed to stretch me up for Jacks dick, i started to believe. But i also got scared because I had agreed that I would consider it if you were really a cuck. I had said that because I was safe to just say that. But i hadn't considered they would then want to prove it to me. Which they of course, needed my help with, so we planned this whole thing from day one.

Sweety, Jack is just so dominant when he fucks me. He wakes up my submissive side. And i just want to give him everything he asks for.

"Look between your legs. Look at how much cum you are leaking". Be honest, besides the jealousy, how are you feeling? My dick felt wonderful. Like it was being squeezed really hard because of the tube restraining it. It felt like i had 5 orgasms that tried to get out at the same time. And i had that feeling the whole day. And combined with the jealousy it almost felt like being so in love you feel sick. The only other thing that ever felt so intense. The head of my dick was so sensitive; fighting around in the tube trying to get enough contact to finally release the killing tension. I pleaded with her that i really had to cum or i would lose it.

"Ok, if i get to decide how you cum," she said.

And i agreed before thinking this through.

She went to her nightstand and grabbed a g-spot vibrator. I was looking reluctant at her as she asked, do you want to cum or not? When she had the vibrator in me where it had never been she started telling me what was going to happen the next couple of weeks.

As she started to slowly milk my prostate she told me Jack had instructed her to do this and that this was how i would be having my orgasms for a while. Until my wife was sure she was pregnant with him that is. "Jack said you could fuck me without a condom when i am pregnant. Isn't that nice of him? Because i hope you understand, that sexually, i gave myself to him a while ago.

I actually told him he could make me pregnant if you would ever let me have his unprotected dick in me while i was fertile. And you did so much more then that, you handed me to him on a silver platter. You spend weeks preparing me for him, actually having fun pushing his pretend dick in me every day. Stretching me so far your own dick became useless. Licking me wet for him, watching me try to stuff it in me for 10 minutes without stopping me. Allowing me to go to his place alone, knowing he would be having his dick in your wife the whole afternoon.

Because you let him enter me that day, Jack knew that he would be allowed to breed me. You were the only one that didn't understand the stakes that day. But Jack still wanted me to beg for it, wearing the shirt in plain sight for you to see, even to a party."

A huge puddle of cum started to form on the floor between my legs. The milking didn't feel really nice but my body was shaking with pleasure and stress. I felt all the cum i had saved up to give my wife a baby, slowly drain out of my balls. Without the reward of the huge built up orgasm my body had promised me. My balls were so painfully full of sperm.

But then something in me broke as she softly spoke to me in a reassuring voice: "It's ok sweety, let it all run out. Let that seed you have been saving up stream through your tube. You won't be needing it anymore. You won't be the one breeding me". Your wife is now the neighbors sex toy. I felt all the manhood drain out of me, literally and figuratively. All that cum came out in long strands hanging from my plastic tube.

Her grip on my balls was getting painful.

Then suddenly she stopped and I wasn't done yet.

"Admit it," she said. Admit that you want Jack to make me pregnant.

"yes," I heard myself say.

Yes what?

"Yes, i want you pussy to belong to Jack."

What about my womb? You want your wife to have his baby?

"yes, yes, please just let me cum."

"Good," she said. But there is one more thing you have to do before you get to cum.

cabanaz
cabanaz
187 Followers