New Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers

"That's a girl's pleasure zone, it's very sensitive, and with enough stimulation, will cause her orgasm, but that's not to say you can ignore other areas," Natalie educated, before releasing Jacob's hand.

Jacob, with his hand still resting against Natalie's mound, looked on as she reached behind her body. After some fidgeting, she pulled them back to the front, with them, the straps of her bra, as she lifted the lace material off her chest. Jacob stared at her wonderfully proud breasts, sat on her chest, her nipples, erect in anticipation.

"Now Jacob, a warm tongue on a woman's pussy is one of the most unbelievable sensations she can experience, so, keep in mind what I've told you, and have a try," Natalie instructed.

With some trepidation, Jacob lowered his face between Natalie's legs. She could feel his hot breath on her skin as he began breathing heavily.

Natalie put a hand on the back of his head, comfortingly, "Just take your time dear, try to do what feels right," she whispered, trying to calm Jacob's nerves.

After those words, Jacob felt more at ease. He held his breath and stuck out his tongue. As it encountered the lips of Natalie's vagina, Jacob dragged his tongue along the length of her, taking his time to experience the new taste of Natalie's fluid. He drove his tongue into her, tasting the inner walls of her pussy. Natalie moaned in encouragement at the feel of Jacob's slick tongue exploring her. Remembering his education, Jacob moved north, letting his tongue slide up, pressing it against Natalie's clit, which now protruded slightly from its hood. Natalie's legs shivered in delight.

"Mhmm, yes, right there," she moaned.

Jacob, encouraged by her groans, began to flick Natalie's clit back and forth with his tongue, driving her mad with pleasure. After a minute or so, Jacob brought a hand near his face, to take over from his tongue, rubbing his fingers against Natalie's throbbing clit. He resumed darting his tongue into her mound, while his hand was met by Natalie's, over her clit.

"Ooooo!!!, mhmm, yeah, just like that, mhmmm," she cried as she guided him, rubbing her fingers furiously over his, sliding over her clit.

Jacob's face was buried in Natalie's precious treasure chest, his tongue lapping up her sweet juices as they flowed. Before long, he felt the walls of her vagina spasm as her cries grew louder, and her hand pressed harder against his.

"Ohooo FUCK!!, mhmmm, YESS!!," Natalie cooed, her body in a trance as her orgasm ran through her.

Jacob continued exploring with his tongue as a rush of fluid soaked his mouth; he finally let up when Natalie's body subsided and calmed down. He looked down at her, her body covered in sweat, her breasts glistening, her eyes closed. He reached over for his t-shirt, wiping his mouth with it,

"Don't worry, you'll get used to the taste, and I bet, you'll even like it one day," Natalie whimpered as she looked over to Jacob, "So? How was that," she continued.

"That was amazing, thanks so much for all this help," he eagerly responded.

"No need for thanks Jacob, this is a two way street," she affirmed, "Speaking of two way streets, looks like you're ready," she continued saying with a smile.

Jacob looked down at his throbbing penis and then back at Natalie.

She got up and walked over to the bathroom, "Wait here, one second."

When she returned, she was holding a condom between her fingers.

She and Jacob now sat in the middle of the bed, cross-legged, facing each other, Jacob's cock, pointing up between them.

Natalie expertly tore the condom wrapper open, retrieving the slick contents. She reached down with her free hand, firmly holding Jacob's penis in place, placing the condom at its tip with the other. She looked up at him, who was looking down to see her roll the tight rubber down the length of his shaft.

"Right, now you're ready," she eagerly announced, "Of course you know there are several sexual positions, but I think the easiest would be missionary as it would allow you to go at your own speed," she explained as she lied down flat on the bed, her feet up, her hands grasping at her knees, pulling her legs opened. Jacob took his place, leaning over her, planting a hand on either side of her body.

Looking up into Jacob's bright and eager eyes Natalie offered assistance,

"Ok Jacob, don't be nervous, take your time, go at your own pace, and enjoy yourself."

With those words, Jacob eased forwards. His cock was now pressed against the swollen lips of Natalie's pussy. He pushed forward as his cock disappointingly slipped to the side.

"You have to guide it," Natalie encouraged.

Jacob took his condom clad member in his hands placing it again at the entrance of Natalie's pussy. With his hand holding his cock in place, he again eased forward as his cock began to penetrate Natalie's welcoming snatch. He pushed all the way, removing his hands when he was all the way in, his pelvis pressed against Natalie's.

They both let out groans of pleasure. With his cock buried deep inside her, Natalie looked up to the boy becoming a man. She reached out and pulled him down to her. Their faces met and they shared a passionate kiss, Natalie tasting her own juices, still fresh in Jacob's mouth. Jacob was groaning in delight, as the warmness of Natalie's tight cunt, snugly surrounded his penis. Natalie retreated from the kiss, and with his head cradled in her arms, whispered into Jacob's ears,

"Ok sweetie, now just, gently start pumping your hips, go slow."

Jacob took heed, and slowly began thrusting his hips, feeling the tightness of Natalie's pussy as he slowly moved his cock in and out of her. The sensations rushing through Jacob felt amazing as he experienced the feel being inside a woman for the first time.

"That's it, mhhmmm, just like that," Natalie encouraged, as she gently bit down on the lobe of Jacob's ear, her arms still holding his head close to her. She had her eyes closed as she held on to Jacob tightly, relishing in the pleasure of his manhood between her legs. With their bodies drenched in sweat, and pressed against each other, Jacob had set a steady rhythm, gliding his cock in and out of Natalie. He enjoyed the feeling of her breasts squashed between them, her hard nipples, rubbing against his body. When Jacob felt his orgasm about to hit, he increased his pace.

As the speed of Jacob's cock rubbing against her clit increased, Natalie cried out in pleasure. Her pussy contracted around the boy's cock, holding it tight.

"Ahhh!!!! Fuck!!! yes!!, faster Jacob! Faster!!!" she screamed.

Jacob pumped his hips faster, his cock now slipping in and out with great speed. He groaned and jerked his hips when he felt his cock twitch.

"Oh!!! AHHH," Jacob grunted, his cock buried deep inside Natalie, filling the condom with his seed.

"Mhmm, Yes, that's it honey!" Natalie cried as both their bodies trembled in pleasure. Jacob was still, his cock motionless in Natalie, as she gyrated her hips below him, milking the young man.

"Ahhh, FUCK!!" he groaned as his cock, now sensitive to the touch stopped twitching. He slid off Natalie, his condom now loose around his deflating cock.

"That was amazing," he panted as he lied in Natalie's arms.

"Yes it was," she replied, proud of her student, her crotch dripping with her juices.

Natalie gently reached down, removing the soaked condom, being extra careful, knowing how extra sensitive Jacob's cock now was. She got up and went to the bathroom.

Jacob heard a flush and saw Natalie emerge from the bathroom.

"So? How was your first lesson?"

"Indescribable," Jason replied.

"Good," Natalie smiled, "Now, we should get dressed, I still have a lot of unpacking to do."

"Okay, but, um, could we do this again?" Jacob sheepishly questioned.

Natalie laughed, "I forgot how eager young men can be, of course we will. Lesson two starts tomorrow," she announced, pulling her panties up her glowing body.

When the two were dressed, they walked to the room down the hall where they chatted while they resumed unpacking boxes.

to be continued...

smithE101
smithE101
518 Followers
12