New Office Help

Story Info
New tease in the office.
1.5k words
3.97
38.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new girl at the office has been teasing me for a week. Jackie is hot, sexy, wears very very short dresses (she flashed me a nice look at her panties couple of times) and tight blouses. Today, the two of us are working over time and no one else is around. The little dark haired slut is wearing a black wrap around skirt held closed by one large button. When she sits, one leg is bare up to her mid thigh. Her dark stockings held up by two very sexy garter. Her blouse is see through and the bra is all most nothing at all. I can see her dark nipples. I have gone around with a hard on all day and twice she rubbed up against me. Once when I had a file cabinet open and she had to squeeze by. She did it nice and slow and I felt her tits against my back and for just a second her hand on my ass. The second time in the stock room she asked me to hold the step ladder as she reached for something on a high shelf. Her skirt pulled up and I had my face against her thighs, the top of my head touching her panties. She said something and as I looked up, she leaded back and pressed her ass into my face. She said she was sorry, but had lost her balance.

Now it is late, no one left in the building and I come to her desk. I sit on the corner and she pushes the chair back, her legs spread, her skirt pulled way up showing the top of her stocking. "Yes, Cliff. Is there something you want?"

"Yes Jackie. You. You have been making me hard as a rock all day and I need to fill my cock in that sweet hot mouth of yours and up your pussy. Now don't tell me you haven't been thinking the same thing."

She closes her legs and tries to pull her skirt down. "I don't know what you are talking about. Of course not. If you are some sex nut I can't help that."

I quickly stand up and lean forward and push my hand up her skirt to her panties. "Just as I thought.." she shutters and tries to pull away "you are soaking wet you slut. You want a fuck as bad as I do. Admit it. You are one hot fucking cunt and need some meat up your cunt."

She smiles and puts a hand on my wrist and pushes my hand harder against her pantie clad mound. "Yes. I need your cock. I'm dying for some hard fucking. It took you long enough. Thought I was going to have to rape you instead of you raping me. You think you can handle my pussy fucker?"

I pull my hand free and grab her by her shoulders. Pulling her up I slide my hands to the buttons of her blouse and with one quick move rip her blouse open, buttons flying everywhere. "Stop, I didn't mean..."

"Forget it bitch. You are going to get fucked and I'm going to enjoy taking you, raping you, having you." I pull the blouse off her shoulders and half way down trapping her arms. I then turn her and shoving all the things on her desk on the floor push her onto her back on the desk, her legs half off the desk. I push my hand between them, and grab her panties and pull as hard as I can. The tearing sound seems to fill the room. I then reach down and unzip my pants and let them fall to the floor. Not so graceful, I kick them off and pull my cock out of my boxers. "This is what you want. Some hard cock for your wet pussy. Admit it cunt. You want to be fucked. Hard like a whore."

"Please, I was just teasing you...Please don't...Not this way."

I take the palm of my hand and slap her cunt lips. Not to hard, but hard enough to make her squirm. "Now I have to make an executive decision. Which hole do I fuck first. Well the pussy is ready, nice and wet, so I might as well fuck it first. The ass and your face and tits will get my cum soon enough."

I take my cock in one hand and aim it at her hole, swollen and wet. I have to push hard at first, but once the head slides in, the rest follows and I push hard, driving my cock deep into her warm tunnel. Jackie lets out a cry and I bring my hand up and cup both her tits. I pull on her bra and bring the sweet melons to view with their dark nipples. I lean forward and suck hard on her right tit as I began to fuck her.

At first she protests, begging me to stop, but then her lust takes over and she is fucking me back as hard as I am her. Driving my cock in and out, making wet sloppy noises as it slides in and out of the warm cunt. Each time I drive it deep Jackie lets out a cry, her eyes half closed, her mouth open, her head thrown back. Her tits pushed into my hands. After about three or four minutes of force fucking, she gives in completely (a lot quicker than I figured) and raises her legs and wraps them around me.

"Ohhh, yessss, fuck me. Harder, damn it. Fuck. FUCK MY PUSSY."

I start ramming her like a wild animal. She is a bitch in heat and I'm the cock that is going to fill her with cum. I want to feel my cum explode, my seed ripping into her belly, but I want to own her, control her. I want her to cum first. So I hold back, slowing each time I feel myself about to cum. "Fuck my slut. You whore, you want it. You...ahhhhh, ohhhh, youuuuu want it."

"Yes, bastard, fuck me..." Her hands till trapped, she cries out, "Tear my blouse loose fucker so I can dig my claws into you."

I move my hands from her tits and try to tear the tight material, but can't. Then seeing a pair of scissors still on the desk, grab them and cut the material from her. I toss the scissors on the floor and pull the material from her body. She reaches up and slaps me and then wraps her arms around me. I feel her nails dig into my back and it makes me drive my cock harder. "Cum bitch, cum for me."

I feel her pussy go tight against me, holding my cock hard and deep and she shutters, her eyes close, her mouth open with a loud scream "Ahhhhhhh, fuckkkkk, I'm cummmming." I push my cock deep as I can and again squeeze her tits hard, pinching her nipples. She shutters and pushes against me hard, driving her gushing pussy against me. "Ohhhhh, Cliffffff... fuck..."

I don't let up on her, even as she seems to settle back a little. I continue to drive my cock deep and hard into her sloppy cunt. "Ohhhh, Jackie...uh... uhhhhh, here it comes..." With that I shoot my load deep into her. It seems as if I will never stop.

But when I do, my energy drained I fall on top of her, trapping her on her desk. As she catches her breath, "Cliff...please, get off. It hurts...my legs are pressed into the desk baby. Get off and let me suck your cock."

Always the gentleman, I push myself up and sit in her chair. She glides to the floor between my legs and takes my cock in her mouth. Sucking her juices and mine off it. Playing with my balls, she takes her sweet time and to my surprise I began to grow again to her cock sucking. "Ohhhh Jackie, you cock sucker. You keep that up and I'll cum in your mouth."

She lets go for a second and looks up, her face wet with our combined juices. "I want to fill you cum in my mouth. I love the taste of cum. Fuck my face. Use me like a whore. Fuck my face like it was my pussy."

I grab her hair with both hands and as rough as possible began to fuck her face. Pulling her tight against me and then away. I close my eyes, enjoying the feel of her mouth as I slam my cock deep down her throat. Her lips sucking hard on me. I can't remember ever getting such a hot loving blow job. Even thought I just came, I feel my load building. Pulling her head back and forth, touching the back of her throat, gagging her at times, it is almost fifteen minutes of face fucking before I explode.

She swallows it, gulps it, licks it, drinks it. Some can't help dripping from the corner of her lips. I push her away, my cock drained. I sink back into the chair and Jackie slides to the floor, laying in a heap at my feet.

I open my eyes a little later and look down. She is on the floor, on her side, fingers buried in her pussy. I get up and reach down and pull her to her feet. "Well, baby. I still have that hot ass of yours to fuck. Might as well get started."