New Older Man Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of the story about John and Jan.
6.5k words
4.73
30.9k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Thursday after school arrived much more quickly than I expected. I was nervous about going to the gynecologist especially after realizing I hadn't been there since Jake's death. Way past time for an annual check up. The very helpful nurse practitioner was only too happy to reprimand me for failing to care for my womanly health needs. I smiled at her and didn't say anything. All I needed was for her to give me a prescription for the pill and I would be on my way hopefully into a bed with John.

It turns out, birth control was much more advanced since I last had inquired. I could be on the pill, or the patch, or ring, or even a shot.

"The ring?" I asked.

The nurse practitioner, clearly not having a good day, gave me an exasperated look and told me the ring was a form of vaginal birth control that lasted for three weeks at a time. Unfortunately, the ring needed a month to build up in the system so John and I would still need condoms for the next month. I hadn't been on birth control for a very long time, and really didn't like the idea of popping a pill every morning. I settled for the ring and decided John could handle condom duty for another month.

I walked out to the waiting room with a prescription and free sample in hand. John rose and kissed me.

"How did it go?" he asked.

I didn't respond to John because I was noticing the looks I was getting from other women sitting around the waiting room. Raised eyebrows, pursed lips and other looks of disapproval appeared to be a common theme.

"Great," I mumbled. John's eyes followed my own and soon his eyebrows went up as he began to realize what I was looking at.

"Come on," he said while circling his arm around my waist.

"Of all the nerve," I practically screamed and slammed the car door far louder then necessary. John got in his car while giving me a worried look. Where did those women get off? Great, they probably thought John was my sugar daddy or something disgusting like that. Was it so wrong that a younger woman found it well worth her time to spend it with an older man? Where did they even get off judging me? I drove home far faster than necessary still fuming about how people perceived my relationship. I groaned when I thought about my coworkers and students finding out. The rumors and whispering in corners would become irritating to say the least.

I made a sharp turn into my driveway and skidded to a hard stop. I hopped out of my car and made for the door.

"Jan," called John. I kept walking. "Janet! Please stop walking so fast. We should talk," John said finally catching up to grab me by the wrist.

"Not out here, ok? I don't need the neighbor's to pass judgment too."

"Fair enough," John said while guiding me the rest of the way to the door. He waited patiently for me to unlock it and then took me in. Once inside, he turned me around and pulled me into an embrace. We just stood there holding one another for awhile. I let the heat of his body soak in and relax me.

"Feel better?" John asked.

"A little," I mumbled.

"Come on, let's getting something ready for dinner. We can talk while we prep."

I was happy to have something to do with my hands. I felt agitated. I was becoming more nervous about the idea of somebody, namely a student, discovering the relationship between John and me. John poured me a glass of wine and I took one large drink.

"Look Jan, you can't get that upset about this. We both agreed to keep our relationship quiet. Beth is the only one that knows, and she is kind enough to keep quiet too. Even if there weren't an age difference, the rumors would still fly. We're coworkers enjoying the same bed. That's bound to get people talking. And we don't exactly work with the most mature people."

"I'm sorry John, I didn't mean to get so upset. I haven't been in a relationship in such a long time. I'm very happy with what we have between us and I don't need people ruining it."

"So don't let them. You aren't going to dump me over a few raised eyebrows and the same holds true for me. Nothing's perfect. We'll just have to deal with whatever comes our way. I am willing to do that if you are."

I smiled at John. His words were definitely making me feel better. "Don't worry John, you'll have to do a lot better than a few raised eyebrows to get out of this relationship."

"I'm happy to hear it. Now about that birth control. Do I get to do you senseless without the use of our latex friend tonight?"

"Not for another month."

"A month?"

I went over to the kitchen table and found the paper bag holding the ring. I pulled it out the bag to show John.

"Correct me if I am wrong, but that doesn't look like a pill."

"It's not. It's a ring. I insert it vaginally and have three weeks of steady protection, starting next month. It takes a month for the ring to build up in your system, but after that no more latex."

John groaned and walked over to embrace me. "You mean I have to wait a whole month for a morning quickie. I was looking forward to walking around the school with a stupid 'I got some' grin on my face. In a month school will be out."

"There's always summer school," I responded dryly.

"Don't sound so annoyed. You'd have the same grin on your face."

I smiled, but didn't say anything.

"Speaking of summer school, are you teaching it this year?" John asked.

"Yes, I'm teaching a make up history course. How about you?"

"I'll be teaching a make up physics class."

"I guess we're still coworkers for the summer."

"Don't worry Jan, I promise not to do you on your desk, even if there are less people in the building."

"You wouldn't dare," I said, while attempting to shove him away.

"I just promised you I wouldn't, even if you are very tempting."

"I hope you aren't offended when I tell you I have a hard time believing you.

I can see I'm going to have to lock my classroom door."

"Not to worry, I'm sure I could strike up a friendship with at least one custodian."

"You're impossible!"

"I prefer horny and persistent."

John and I sat at the table eating. I was still immersed in my thoughts about what would happen if John and I were discovered. Apparently I lost track of everything else going on around me. I was startled when John came up from behind me and snaked his hand around to grope me in the breast.

"You know, there's been all this talk about sex on table tops and desk tops, yet I don't see to remember us enjoying sex that way," John spoke into my ear.

I flushed and my mind became filled with thoughts of erotic table top sex.

"Why don't you go upstairs, lose your clothing, and bring a latex friend back down with you. I'll clean up dinner," John said as he continued to talk into my ear. His hand was now pinching my nipple to attention.

I quickly found myself in the bedroom with not a stitch of clothing on and a metallic packet in hand. Running down the stairs, I discovered John naked in my kitchen and a cleared off table top.

"I think you should come running down the stairs again. The bounce of your breasts was fun to watch."

"Hmm...I hear sex on table tops is great way to watch bouncing breasts."

"I can see the potential in that," John said as he walked forward to catch me up in an embrace. His erection fit snuggly against my stomach.

Soon I found myself hoisted up on the table with my legs splayed and tossed over John's back. John's tongue was making me more than a little bit aroused.

"Mmm, you are one tasty dessert."

I was only able to moan in response. I was too busy watching John's tongue work magic over the labia and clitoris. It was very erotic watching his tongue slide up one side of my labia and back down the other side, and then come back up to focus on my clitoris. He was teasing me. He licked my clitoris just long enough to bring me to the edge and then quickly moved his tongue back down to lick my nether lips.

"Please John. Don't tease. Just let me come."

John looked up and smiled. He grabbed the condom packet out of my tightly clenched fist. I had forgotten I was even holding on to it. Soon John was sheathed in latex and directing his member toward my very wet opening.

"I can't let you come yet. I want that bouncing breast show you promised first."

"I didn't..." My words were cut off as John entered me to the hilt. Soon I found my breasts bouncing up and down on my chest, and John's eyes following them, clearly enjoying the view.

"You know now that I am watching your breasts, I have to taste them." John's lips clamped down on my nipple and I felt his tongue swirling around it. After making my nipple nice and hard, he switched to the other nipple to perform the same service. I flung my head back and felt my body wanting to follow. John's arms wrapped around me and held me semi-upright. I slid my hand down my front side and began rubbing my clitoris.

"Careful Jan, you're going to squeeze me right out of you," John said, his voice strained with pleasure.

"I'd prefer to squeeze and orgasm out of you," I responded.

"That can be arranged." I found John's hands tighten around me as pulled my body toward his. My breasts were pressed up against his chest and I could feel his heavy breathing on my neck. My nails dug deep into his back as he thrust into me. I felt my orgasm build until it burst forward, rippling pleasure through my body. I moaned allowing the effects of the orgasm take over. John's groan of pleasure quickly joined my voice as I felt his penis tighten and release. We remained clinging to one another for awhile longer before I felt the need to move my body. John slowly eased out of me as I stood up, rubbing my tail bone as I did.

"I do like sex on table tops. I wonder if sex on desk tops is just as fun?"

"It's not happening. Some things are better left as fantasies."

"Hmm...still a very tempting idea."

I gave John a wry smile, but didn't bother to pursue the conversation. I knew he was trying to get me worked up, and I wasn't falling for it.

"Come on, let's take a shower, and correct some papers. I even brought a change of clothes for tomorrow."

"Well aren't you the prepared one."

John smiled and then walked over to where his pants lay folded on a kitchen chair. "I also brought something else over for you. Something that will give you a little more free reign over me."

I raised my eyebrow upward, wondering what he was about to give me. He turned around and in his hand was a key.

"It's my house key. I hope you don't mind me being so forward. I figured you've only done good things for my house. It's certainly is a lot cleaner."

I stared at the house key for a moment and suddenly felt nervous. I also became aware of the fact that I was naked standing in front of a window in my kitchen. Schooling my emotions, I decided to just go with the flow. So what, John gave me his house key. It's not like I had to use it or give him my house key. Just go with the flow Jan. John's been nothing but good for you. I reached forward and accepted the house key with a smile on my face.

"I guess I don't know what to say. This is kind of a surprise to me."

"You could tell me that I might find a naked Jan in my bed as a surprise one day."

"First it's sex on desk tops and now naked surprises. I just don't know where you come up with these ideas."

"Let's just say I have a lot of inspiration," John said as he walked forward and pulled me into an embrace. "Thanks for accepting the house key. It means a lot to me."

I smiled at John, but didn't have any words to say back to him.

John and I took a quick shower, and then we found ourselves back at the kitchen table surrounded by papers to correct. John had a smirk on his face.

"Are you going to tell me what's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing, it just seems like a waste of a good table top is all. After all we did just have a fantastic time on this very table."

"John if you don't stop distracting me, I am going to take your house key and go over to your house to correct papers."

John laughed and said, "I promise to behave myself."

I couldn't help smiling at John, but my thoughts were about that key John had given me, rather than the table. A couple of weeks into this relationship, and I already felt like we were a few months in. I didn't mind that John was spending the night, but I definitely wanted to talk to Beth tomorrow. She'd help keep me from panicking.

John and I finished correcting our papers, and then decided to watch a cheesy TV moving while eating popcorn. I lay snuggled against John on the couch feeling very content. Sex was great, but this form of companionship, just having someone to do anything at any time, was something I had been craving for quite some time. I fell asleep on the couch and awoke to John gently shaking me, telling me we should go to bed. He helped me off the couch and circled his arm around me as we made our way up the stairs. I quickly found myself naked and snuggling contently in John's arms. I'm sure I fell back to sleep with a smile on my face.

The next morning, John woke me earlier than usual. He stood before me in his running shorts and t-shirt.

"I'm going for a jog now. You should get up and take a shower so I can take a shower when I get back."

I mumbled something incoherent to John, but found myself, by my on volition, sitting upright off the edge of the bed. I felt like I should have been annoyed. I was getting up earlier just to make sure John had time to take a shower. He could just as easily taken a shower at his house. Yet, I wasn't annoyed at all. I was actually happy. John was being courteous by making sure he woke me up early enough to get the time I needed in the bathroom. That was the way a relationship was supposed to work; two people looking out for one another. I looked up and through half opened eyes noticed John was staring intently down at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, just enjoying the view. I could get used to it."

I looked down to discover John's view was my naked body with my bed head hair topped up off with morning breath. Yes, all the fun aspects of a relationship. I threw my pillow at John.

"Get jogging you! I have a shower to take."

John chuckled, leaned down and kissed me on the top of my head and was off for his run.

I took a shower in record time, was dressed just as quickly, and then slowed down a bit so I didn't botch my make up. I ran around gathering up all the papers I had corrected the previous night. Finally, I stopped in front of my junk drawer. Inside I pulled out a black magnetic case holding a spare house key. I had kept it outside at one time, but a series of robberies made me think better of it. I grabbed the key out of the case and shoved it in my purse just as I heard John come through the front door.

John walked into the kitchen heading for the refrigerator when he saw me. "Morning. You had me thinking you weren't much of a morning person. It's not often someone throws a pillow at me first thing in the morning."

"You were staring, it couldn't be helped." I said as I walked over to give John a quick peck on the lips. "I'll make breakfast while you are in the shower. Do you want oatmeal or eggs?"

John smiled, clearly enjoying that I was going to make him breakfast. "How about oatmeal?"

"Sounds good," I smiled back.

John left five minutes before I did. I watched the microwave clock to make sure he had exactly a five minute head start to get to the school before me. I was happy John was willing to put up with my somewhat extreme measures to avoid being noticed. At this point, I just couldn't deal with a whole building full of an age group who loved nothing more than to gossip, spreading rumors about John and me. The women at the gynecologist's office had been quite enough for me.

I arrived at school with enough extra time to track down Beth. I needed to speak to her for at least a few minutes. Beth was in her room furiously correcting papers. When she saw me enter, she smiled. "Is that an after sex glow I detect?"

"Shh Beth! What if a student comes in?"

"Relax, I've kept your secret from the beginning. I'm not giving it up now."

"Sorry, just a bit sensitive about that matter right now."

"What's wrong Jan?"

"I can't tell you everything right now, but save time for me at lunch, I have a lot to tell you."

"Dammit Jan, you're going to leave me in suspense all morning. You know how I like a good romance fix."

"Later Beth. I promise to tell you everything."

Beth gave a huge sigh and then changed her face to a smile as a student walked into the classroom. "I'll be sure to make time for you at lunch," Beth said and then directed her attention to the student.

* * *

Before I even made it out of my room for lunch, Beth came bounding into room with a look of sheer anticipation. After the last student left the room, she closed the door, and then grabbed a chair and pulled it up my desk.

"Ok spill it before I go nuts!"

"How did you get out of your classroom before I did?"

"Don't worry about that. All you need to do is start talking. You should know better than to come into my room telling me you really have to talk to me, and then not tell me a single thing. That was extremely rude."

Just then John stuck his head in my room.

"Afternoon Jan and Beth."

Beth smiled like a school girl and gave a wave.

"Can I help you John?" very certain I looking somewhat constipated with how uncomfortable I felt.

"Lighten up Jan," chastised Beth.

I glared at Beth, but said nothing. I seemed to find myself glaring at Beth a lot lately. John smiled at Beth, only serving to encourage her.

"I thought it would be safe to invite you over for dinner tonight. Steaks on the grill sound all right?"

"She'll be there," Beth responded.

"Beth I can answer for myself!"

"I know, but right now you are too busy glaring at me so I figured I save you the time and answer for you."

I threw my hands up. I was sure by the end of the day the whole school would know about John and me.

"I'll leave you two ladies to your lunch. I'll see you at seven for dinner, Jan." John shut the door and was on his way.

Beth let out a giggle. "I love this secret romance stuff! One of these days you have to let me deliver a secret message to John for you."

"Beth, I think you're the one acting like a school girl now."

Beth smiled and then giggled again. Then her face became serious and once more she said, "Spill it!"

I proceeded to tell Beth everything about the evening before. Then I pulled the house key out of my purse and set it on my desk.

"Total bitches at the gyno office! Who do they think they are? Oh well, at least John was there to rescue you. Oh and table top sex! I so have to do that with my next boyfriend! I'm never looking at your kitchen table the same way. If you two ever want to try the desk top sex, I'll stand guard for you." Beth stopped talking long enough to notice the key I had just placed on the desk. "Oh, you're actually going to give him your house key. That's so awesome!"

"Do you really think so Beth?"

"Absolutely! Tell me you aren't having the time of your life right now. Despite being such a worry wart about everyone finding out, I can't remember the last time you were this happy. You have a guy who adores you, and not just for the sex. He got you up early this morning just to make sure you had enough time. That is so sweet. Besides, don't you want a naked surprise in your bed one day?"

I smiled at Beth, fully knowing I would enjoy a surprise like that.

"See the dreamy look is back. You have to give John the key. It will represent a whole new level of trust in your relationship and hopefully lots of naked surprises."

A whole new level of trust. I guess this is more of going with the flow. Building trust in a relationship hardly seemed like a bad thing. In fact, it was usually the natural progression. My relationship with John appeared to be on the fast track to building the next level of trust.

12