New Orleans Night

Story Info
A nightly walk turns a little deadly and erotic.
2.8k words
3.96
38.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night air was humid, but of course, it was always humid in New Orleans. The girl walked along the streets of the French Quarter often. She felt at peace there strolling along among the carefree characters of the night.

She walks along unfrightened and content. A mysterious stranger sees her saunter by and is instantly intrigued. Her long flowing red hair is radiant and smells of flowers. He steps out of the shadows and starts to follow her at a distance. The girl is startled that is following her, but finds herself excited by him. The man is dark skinned with long black hair. He is stunning. He looks to be in his middle 20's and is wearing a black suit with a velvet cape flowing behind him. He is carrying a silver pommeled cane.

The girl is unexpectedly excited by the stranger's interest. She becomes aroused and walks slower sticking out her breasts and lifting up her head. She turns her head slightly to find the stranger gone. Where did he go? She thought a little disappointed. She looks back for three blocks hoping to see the gorgeous stranger again, that somehow he'd be following me. But no, the dark stranger was gone. The girl lowered her head, pouting a bit, and continued to walk her normal path.

When she reaches the courtyard in front of St. Louis Cathedral, she sits on her usual bench and revels in the charm of the city. Suddenly she sees the man a half block away, leaning against a lamppost, looking at her through a dark pair of sunglasses. She can't see his eyes of course, but she can feel their power and feels herself slipping into their spell. He seems to be drawing her to him, calling her.

Obeying him, the girl gets up and walks toward him. The girl walks past him, her elbow just barely grazing his arm. She feels his electricity bounce from his body to hers. The stranger's hunger radiates toward her. He starts to follow her closer and closer. The girl smiles and feels and unexplainable pleasure at the sound of his footsteps behind her, and becomes very aroused by their quickening pace. I must get my prey alone. There are too many people around.

He quickens his pace. Somehow the girl hears his thoughts, his voice echoes through her brain. She turns the corner into a narrow, isolated street. He follows her closely. He spots a darkened alley up ahead, and steers her toward it with his power. The need for her blood is almost overwhelming. He almost takes her right there, but restrains himself.

The girl enters the alley. The stranger a still few feet behind her, but she can feel his body. His prescence is intoxicating and the girl feels drunk. He follows her into the alley and sees her standing there. Her chest is heaving in anticipation. He moves up to her, breathing in her scent. He is completely overwhelmed by the scent of the life flowing inside her. He moves up to her, slightly brushing her dress. Her body tenses and he eases her by stroking her hair. She loves his hands, so soft and gentle. He softly licks her neck, feeling the veins pump sweet blood through her body. He runs his hands over her. He needs her and turns her to face him.

His fangs emerge from the top of his mouth and he shows her what he really is. She tenses in fear, but the vampire continues to lick her neck and jaw line lightly. The girl looks at him. As if in a trance, she traces his jaw line with her finger, her eyes never leaving his gaze. My finger reaches your now parted lips, and I gently rub them. I am drunk with excitement and anticipation. He lets her touch and feel his extended fangs, then he wraps his hand in her hair pulling her head to one side.

He lowers his mouth towards her neck. He wants to savor this moment for as long as possible. He licks her neck with his long tongue, and lightly graze her with his teeth. She slightly shudders as she feels his fangs, her heart is beating faster. The girl knows that the vampire wants her completely. She is surprised to find herself excited. She wants to give herself to him. She wants him to have her as much as he wants her blood.

He feels her need and complies with it. He slides his free hand along her body feeling her supple body beneath her dress. He slowly slides the straps of her dress off her shoulder one at a time. Then pushes her dress down lower till her breasts are revealed. Suddenly, the vampire senses someone at the end of the alley and covers the girl with his cape. The warmth of the cape puts the girl at ease. The vampires long hair brushes against her cheek. The girl can feel its softness and smell its perfume. Her heart is now beating furiously. It is beating hard enough for both of them.

When all is safe again, the vampire releases her but still keeps her close, not allowing anyone to enter their own private world. She likes his touch. Her body is relaxed now, and instead of danger, she feels safe and protected. The girl knows that the vampire will not hurt her. They are isolated from the universe. She is his now, completely. The vampire senses that the girl's resolve has disappeared. He lowers his fangs to her neck. I must have a small taste to satisfy the beast within me, the vampire thinks. He slowly bites her neck, just taking a little right now. The girl's sweet blood runs over his lips and tongue. The feeling is so glorious he has to force himself not to drain her.

He reluctantly disengages himself from her, checking to see if she is still with him. Seeing that she is, the vampire takes off his cape and spreads it on the ground and lowers the onto it. The girl lies on his cape, feeling the soft velvet against her skin, longing for his touch again. The vampire's fangs felt painfully beautiful inside her. She longs to feel their wonderful sting on her neck again. She looks into his sunglasses, hoping to get a glimpse of his eyes, but knowing the power of them would overwhelm her completely. The vampire slowly lowers his sunglasses away from his face. He has his eyes closed. He slowly opens them. The girl sees that they are not human at all, but completely blood red with no pupil. He stares into her eyes hoping that she won't turn away like so many others have.

But the girl can't turn away from him. His eyes cause her to experience an unbelievable sensation, almost orgasmic, but much more powerful and explosive. She is drawn further into him and she has blocked out everything around them. She hears, sees, feels, and smells nothing but him.

The vampire is surprised that the girl doesn't scream in terror at the sight of his fangs and wonders "Have I finally found my mate after so many centuries of looking." He slowly unbuttons his suit jacket and takes it off. The girl moves her hand to his chest and feels the coldness of his silk shirt. She runs her fingers to his neck and notices that his skin is also cold. She places her hands in his long thick hair, and gently runs her thumbs over the vampire's eyelids. He blinks in surprise and the girl lifts her head and kisses both of the vampire's eye lids.

"Is she the one? I want her to be the one." He ponders over whether or not to make her like him.

He runs his cold hands over her chest, feeling her nipples harden under his touch. He gingerly removes her clothes the rest of the way, gazing at her beauty.

The girl watches as the vampire disrobes her. She is in awe at the way he moves, fluid-like, like in a dream. She watches him looking at her body and an overwhelming urge to kiss his lips takes her. She raises her head once more, kissing him, her warm lips press against his cold ones. She slightly parts his lips with her tongue and caresses his fangs lovingly.

The vampire becomes enflamed by the girl's heat. He opens his mouth more to allow greater access. Still kissing her, he slowly unbuttons his shirt. He presses his cold chest to her hot body and begins to caress the girl's body, his hands roam all over her, exploring everywhere. He slightly squeezes her breasts, watching your heaving chest and the girl grimace with pleasure has awakened something long thought dormant inside him. This lovely creature is beginning to cast a spell over me.

The girl hears his voice in her head, and responds with her hands. She lightly rubs his chest, her touch drives him mad with pleasure, and takes her hand in hers. She places their hand over on her chest over her heart and the vampire feels her heart beating. It I pounding hard and fast. The pulsing of her life overtakes his body and he feels a phantom heart beating inside his own chest.

What is this lovely creature that consumes me so? I have to make her my Bride. The vampire decides instantly to embrace her into his world, to make her a vampire. He slowly licks down her body, going over her breasts, her stomach. He lowers his mouth to her inner thigh and bites deeply but not taking too much, not yet. He wants her to feel every exquisite moment.

The girl is in complete ecstasy. No man has ever made her feel like he does. His light sucking makes her body tremble in pleasure, his bite is beautiful and loving, not evil and cruel. She presses on his head lightly not wanting the pleasure to end. The vampire reluctantly stops feeding. He wants this to last forever. He stands slowly and starts to remove his black silk slacks.

I want us to be together in every way possible. I need to feel your warmth around me, it has been so lonely in the dark, I want to share it with someone. The girl watches him undress and quietly smiles at the sight of his body. Her body is on fire, almost completely nude now, she lifts her hands up to him. Come back to me my love. I need your body next to mine. I want to be yours. Forever. Hearing her thoughts in his mind, the vampire is surprised. He slowly smiles as he realizes the connotation of this. We are destined to be together forever.

He is becoming excited with desire. I thought that that part of me was dead. I want to make the most of this moment, as I might never have another chance. Then he realizes that with her, he would never have to worry about that again. He lays down beside the girl. His skin doesn't feel as cold against hers, her warmth is overtaking his coldness. Her hands are slowly massaging his back and chest. She can't wait any longer to have him inside her.

She slowly spreads herself to him, hoping he's heard her thoughts. The vampire moves over her and begins to slowly rub her sweetness. He hasn't felt something so good in a long time. Not wanting to wait any longer, he pushes himself into her warmth. He is overcome with glorious ecstasy. The girl gasps and closes her eyes. She can feel all of him inside her. His gentle thrusts tingles her body with excitement.

His touch has encompassed every part of her body, every cell of her existence. She caresses his body and runs her hands through his hair and pulls his head toward her neck. The vampire feels every thrust of the girls hips as they meet his. He starts to push deeper and slightly faster inside her. He concedes to her every desire. He lowers his mouth to her neck, preparing for the ultimate pleasure.

He opens his mouth and sinks his teeth into her as deep as they can go. The vampire senses that she doesn't want him to stop, so as he thrusts into her deeper, he also drinks deeply of her, feeling the taste and warmth of her blood pulsing into his mouth. The girl becomes disconnected from her body. She is heavy with desire and the vampire has taken her to a magical place. She is sent into powerful convulsions and extreme pleasure. The vampire has captured her pure essence and soul, and in a few short seconds, the two creatures have become one.

They are of the same blood and desire. The vampire feels her approach to ecstasy and is driven there himself. He feels that she is close to death and removes his fangs from her supple neck. Sitting up slightly, he whispers "If you want to be with me forever then you must drink of me also. Do you understand?"

The girl nods and says, "Yes, my love I want to be with you forever. I want us to be one." The girl kisses his warm bloodstained lips, tasting her sweet blood on them. "Please, help me, teach me, I want to drink and taste you." The vampire takes his wrist and runs his finger over it. A deep cut appears, and blood flows from it. "Please drink my love and be with me forever."

Seeing the blood, their blood, the girl eagerly licks her lips with anticipation. She licks up the flowing blood and swallows, tasting their sweetness. Smiling the vampire nods telling the girl to continue. She kisses his wrist and slowly begins to suck. The blood intoxicates her. Again she is disconnected. The girl feels the vampire's blood coursing through her veins.

"Be one with the blood for you are of the blood now." The vampire slowly takes his wrist away and licks it clean. The wound closes by itself. He lays against her feeling her heart beating slower and slower. He wants to be with her during the change. The vampire's body now warm lays beside the girl.

She is tired and sleepy. She knows that death is coming, and instead of frightened, she feels loved and protected. The girl looks at the vampire for the last time through mortal eyes and quietly closes her settles herself to feel the life run out of her. "Don't worry it will soon pass. We will be together soon my love. I will stay with you until you come back to me."

The girl hears the words, and trusts that she will soon be with him. Suddenly, the cells of her body tighten and pain overwhelms her. She contracts in agony and for a few moments, she is in horrible pain.

But in an instant her body relaxes and she is at peace again. The girl feels exhilarated, yet still tired. Her stomach contracts violently, and the girl winces in pain again. She opens her eyes and sees the vampire looking down on her. She now sees the vampire's true self for the first time.

"Don't be frightened. It's just me. That pain inside you is your hunger approaching. You must learn to control it. Don't let it rule you. Come, it will be light in a couple of hours. Let us get you something to eat," he says. Her clothes are in tatters, so the vampire wraps the girl lovingly in his cape until he can find her some suitable attire.

The girl tightens the cape around her, feeling the soft velvet in a different way. All her senses are heightened and sharper. She is more alert and smiles. The vampire is a beautiful creature. She will be happy with him for all eternity. "Teach me everything," she says in a soft voice. Her mate responds smiling, "I have forever to teach you what I know."

He takes out a small mirror and opens it for her. The girl looks at her beautiful, radiant self. Her eyes are now the same color as her hair. He also gives her a beautiful pair of sunglasses and kisses her deeply and passionately.

They move apart and the girl looks into her eyes. She feels safe once again and takes his hand. She can feel their veins touching. She is in every cell of his body, and he is in all of hers. She points him in the direction of the street and says, "Shall we go. The sun comes soon."

"Yes we shall." The two soul mates stroll onto the street, hungrily waiting to attack life together forever.