New Orleans Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kay asked if the house keeper could sit and talk awhile. Happily she did so. They talked about life in the south, past and present. Kay was told stories about Master Mark when he did visit the plantation. The house keeper explained it was a show of respect to call him Master. She had seen that the title had bothered Kay somewhat.

Kay was given a tour of the house and then a quick tour of the garden outside. She was told that this was still a working plantation. It had taken years to return it to it's former glory.

The sun had already started setting when they returned to the house. Mark was standing at the rail of the back porch when they saw him. He had brought out a bottle of wine for Kay and had it sitting on the table. The house keeper greeted him with a smile and wink saying she needed to get the food ready for them. Kay asked if she could help.

"No, pumpkin. If I know Master Mark, all I will have to do is dish it out and bring it to you."

Hearing the endearment from his house keeper confirmed his feelings about Kay. She was a very good judge of people. After they finished eating, a dish of strawberries was brought out and some champagne. Candles were lit on the table and torches glowed softly in the garden. Mark and Kay continued talking about the city. Afterwards the took a stroll in the garden.

In the center of the garden a bench was sitting. Stopping there to rest, they sat down to enjoy the night. The animals were preforming a musical concert for them. Enjoying the sounds of the night Kay laid her head on his shoulder. She was starting to get sleepy when Mark lead her back into the house.

Inside they continued to talk while playing chess. The night flew by fast for them. The next thing they knew it was to late to go back into town. Mark had his house keeper fix up a spare room for Kay. She was unsure about staying there. Telling her it was no problem, he lead her to the room that had been fixed up for her. Starting to leave, she placed a hand on his arm to stop him. Mark turned around to see what she wanted. With a small laugh she turned her back to him and lifted her hair for him to undo the buttons on her top.

He undid the first two then stopped. His hands started shaking when they brushed up against her bare skin at the base of her neck. Kay tuned her head to see why he had stopped. Seeing the look on his face, she turned around in his arms to look into his green eyes. she reached up and started unbuttoning his shirt. Kay placed kisses on the cool skin she exposed.

Mark stopped her hands when she got to his belt. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. He placed her on her feet to put both of his hands on either side of her face. Leaning down, he placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Moaning, she deepened the kiss. Mark reached back to finish undoing her shirt. His finger had caught the bow holding her wrap around skirt. With a slight tug he was able to cause the skirt to slide down her legs to the floor.

Kay watched as he removed the rest of his clothes. When they were both standing nude, Mark lifted her into his arms and placed Kay in the center of the bed. He followed laying her on her back with his kisses. They made love the rest of the night, until the sun started to rise.

Chapter 7

Kay woke up when the sun was high. She got dressed and went downstairs looking for Mark and something to eat. She found a bowl of fruit sitting on the counter and a note propped next to a single white rose. He had to go back into town. Not wanting to wake her, he made up his mind to send the car later for her. They would meet in town tonight.

She took a piece of fruit and went exploring the house. No one was around to stop her from going into any part of the house she wanted. In the Library she found a portrait of a man that looked like Mark. Looking closer, she saw that the man in the picture was also named Mark. The plaque on the frame had the date of 1840. So this was the man she had read about the other day. He looked like her Mark. Oh so handsome.

She found a miniature that had fell to the floor. Looking for where it was to go, she did not find one. Well maybe they would not miss it. She would ask Mark if she could have it when she saw him tonight. She had to remember to bring her camera tonight so she could get a picture of him.

They meet in front of the cemetery after the sun had set. Kay saw him walking her way with a smile on his face. She quickly took a picture then put the camera away. This was going to be her last night in town. They went to all the places she had yet to explore. Mark stopped at a jewelry store that was still open and picked up a small heart pendent sitting in a harlequin mask so Kay could remember this night.

They cut their time in town early so they could go back to her room and spend the rest of the night alone. An hour before sun rise Kay told him that she was going to have to leave in the afternoon to go back home. She didn't have anything here except him, but she needed more. She had her family and work she had to think of.

Mark got up running his hands thru his hair. His heart was breaking hearing that she was going to leave. He had not had enough time to try to convince her to stay. He went over to where they had to wine sitting. Pouring her a glass, he added a few drops of his blood. This was the only thing he could think of to help keep his connection with her. He was desperate.

Kay took the wine from him with a sad smile on her face. She did not want to go. Drinking the wine, she handed the glass to him and fell asleep in his arms.

Again, when she woke up he was gone. That was the one thing that bothered her. Kay packed her bags and called for a cab.

On the plane, she was looking for something in her purse when she found the miniature. She had forgot to ask him about it. When she got home she would ship it back to him. Tears ran down her face while she looked at it.

Chapter 8

Kay had just got off work and picked up her pictures from her trip. She could not wait to see how they had turned out. Getting a glass of wine, she sat on the couch to look at them. She had soft jazz playing on the stereo. Going thru the pictures, she looked for the one she had taken of Mark.

She was so unhappy since her return. She looked thru the pictures two times before she realized that the one of Mark did not turn out. Not turn out... he wasn't in it. She was very upset that she didn't have a picture of him to remember their time together.

Sitting with tears in her eyes, she thought she heard his voice. Kay looked around trying to find him. Maybe she was feeling guilty about not sending the miniature back yet.

To tired to do anything else, Kay went to bed. There she dreamed of Mark and the nights they had spent together. Suddenly the dreams went from erotic to scary. She saw Mark standing over someone with blood on his lips. He seemed to look back and see her. A roar left his throat that made her think he was dying.

In the morning she called into work and told them that she needed to take some more time off. She was flying out in a few hours and if they could not let her take the time off she would have to quit. Knowing what their answer would be, she packed her valuables that she could carry with her and took the cab to the airport.

When she got to New Orleans, she checked into her room and went to the cemetery. She didn't know why, but she felt she needed to be there. The sun had not sat yet. She stood in front of the Callaway crypt until the sun had gone from the sky. Mark started leaving the crypt when he stopped suddenly. Kay stood there with a look of horror on her face.

She turned to start running when he caught up to her. Mark held her to him explaining what had happened all those years ago. By the time he had finished, Kay was calm. She looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love in them.

With a kiss, Kay told him that she would stay with him for as long as he wanted. He had spoiled her to the New Orleans nights.

The End

12