New Orleans Orgy

Story Info
Madri Gras, hot nights hotter women party time until dawn.
1.4k words
4.06
39.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers

“Succulent,” he whispered the word into angel’s ear.

She turned and looked deep into his green flashing eyes. It was the Cowboy. It had to be him, the man she had come so far to met. The man she knew would fulfill her every desire. The one who had stolen her heart over the Internet over a year ago. This party was their first chance to be together. The first chance they had to learn if reality would be as good as cyberspace.

The Place “Maisson de la Croix,” the state Louisiana, the city New Orleans, actually about ten miles outside nestled next to a huge bayou filled with strange sounds of the night.

It was here that Mistress Jude had set the big Mardi Gras party. Angel, dressed in white with huge silver wings was loving every minute of the night and the place. The atmosphere cried out for debauchery and she was ready to be debauched.

Present were about thirty people, evenly mixed. All were members of the exclusive writers club. " Erotica Two”.

Right now however, our story centers on the cowboy and his angel. He whispered in her ear again, she held out her hand and they slowly walked up stairs. Anyone looking would have seen his hand reach up to cup her ass. They also would have heard her gasp of delighted surprise and seen her huge smile.

The cowboy and the angel walked into a well-prepared guestroom. It had everything they desired and more than they expected. He held up cuffs, and she placed her wrists within his oversized waiting hands. He buckled them tight, slipping one finger under to be sure her circulation was all right. He then covered her painted face with a blindfold. “Can’t have you seeing the means of your desecration,” he laughed.

Suddenly Angel wasn’t sure, this was a good idea. Playing at D/s on the Internet was one thing, suddenly he didn’t sound like he was playing.

“Master, she whispered, may I speak?” He had already pushed her costume up around her waist and was steadily pulling her very small and very beautiful white lace thong down her legs, but gave her permission.

Just as she opened her mouth, his mouth found her passionate center and his tongue snaked in deep.

“Oh God, yes, please deeper, that’s wonderful,” she cried out and her legs shivered with the intentness of her emotions.

“Was that what you wanted to say my angel, he bit gently on her exposed and throbbing clit?”

This had the effect of sending her into ripples of pleasure.

“By the way, God has little to do with this, or anything else that happens tonight.”

Angel finally managed to say, “Please don’t hurt me.”

“Oh Angel, he kissed her inner thighs to her ankles and back up as he gently pushed her over the waiting bed. I will hurt you, that’s the best part. You will yell, scream, and come for me. I have waited forever to bring you both pleasure and pain.”

Before she could respond, he had her tied to the bed.

“Now lets get rid of this getup, when I am finished my little Angel you will leave here a whole new woman.”

All Angel could do was moan as the cold sharp blade cut steadily up the back of her outfit, until she lay bare to the warm southern breeze. Head turning to the side she tried to hear what he was doing, but to no avail. She felt his cock gently rub against her mouth. She shivered at the feeling and opened her mouth as she felt hot rough licks on her now exposed ass. How could this be?

Opening her mouth to ask what was happening, he pushed deeper and his hands urged her on, as they tangled deep in her long red hair. Once well seated he began pulling her back and forth like the reins on horse. She automatically began to suck and lick the treasure she had waited for so long.

She heard a deep-throated feminine giggle, and felt the tongue at her again.

'Did you think I would miss the chance to ravish my Angel, pet?”

A sharp stinging blow followed by a gentle bite followed the question.

The cowboy allowed her a chance to speak. “Who are you?”

This time they both laughed, “Why Angel, I am your Mistress, who else? Answered the Parties Hostess.

“Cowboy” ordered Mistress Jude, “ stuff that oversized cock back where it belongs and lets get on with it.”

Mistress Jude finished with her directions went back to her pleasant task. Soon the Angel gave up all pretense of fighting the pleasure, and as the Cowboy almost drowned her in his juices, she had climax after climax for her talented Mistress. Just as she would start to recover, Mistress Jude would hit her again with her crop, or she would stuff her fingers into Angel’s wet and waiting feminine treasures and she was off again.

Finally, they rolled her over, and this time Mistress Jude removed her blindfold. “I want you to see me as my pussy nestles down over your mouth and you begin to pleasure me. You do want to pleasure me right Angel?”

All the tied down Angel got a chance to do was moan in agreement, as the Cowboy pushed into her waiting pussy, and her Mistress settled down on her waiting mouth.

Angel had never pleasured a woman, but it was clear quickly that she was a fast learner for the Mistress was soon sighing and groaning in bliss. The cowboy who had waited over a year for this moment was happily pushing slowly in and out of his long awaited darling’s treasures. He reached for a tube of lubrication and then pulling her legs over his shoulders pushed one finger into her waiting anal opening of love. This provoked a rigorous orgasm from his little Angel, and sent Mistress Jude over the top as well. It was difficult for him to withhold his climax with all the quivering femininity below and beside him but he managed.

Mistress Jude, happily finished lay next to the Angel and lightly caressed her nipples pulling and tugging them out from her body and twisting them till they were engorged, deep red, long and hard. Now she leaned in and sucked them, biting and pulling them with her wet hot mouth. Angel was past talking. All she was capable of was to moan and cry out with the pleasures of the night.

Cowboy having opened her anal love star pulled out, added some lube and pushed into her ass. A slight groan from his Angel and he was inside. “Oh Angel your everything I thought you would be.” Mistress Jude smiled and ordered “ spank her baby” and he did.

The solid whacks hit first one of her cheeks then the other as she went higher and higher. He continued to push inside to the limit of his cock. Buried deep he withdrew and moved up the tempo.

They both heard the creaking of the door in the heat of their lovemaking.

“Oh look, that looks like fun.” An Arab Sheik and two harem girls scurried in. “Can we play too?”

Mistress Jude nodded, and pointed to her obviously needful pussy. The Sheik buried his ready instrument in deep, and one of the girls nestled down on the floor to lick and suck both him and the Mistress. The smell of sex was everywhere. The other with an evil grin activated the camera in the corner and soon their private party was appearing on screens throughout the mansion. She then went over and kneeling started to pleasure the harem girl who was busy licking the Sheik and the Mistress.

Slowly as the other guests noticed, aaah’s were heard throughout the rooms, as well as several giggles. Hands sought out willing bodies, and mouths found each other. Well before midnight, the other guests were deep into the physical pleasures of the night.

You could call it an orgy, you might call it research for their next story, or you could call it one hell of a good time. It was plain to see that Mistress Jude knew how to throw a great party. The night was young and they had the whole weekend ahead of them. Who knew what would happen later that night? They would discard their masks and veils and reason, logic and clear headedness would take over again. That was possible with this group right?

I am only the storyteller so I can’t tell you yet how the weekend ends. All I know for sure is that our little angel turns out to be one hot sexy cowgirl.

All rights reserved. Reproduction in any form is prohibited (c) 2-28-02

maggie2002
maggie2002
174 Followers