New Perspectives Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers

She turned to me and said, "I think he'd be more comfortable if you just told him you're okay with the situation."

Her words caught me off guard and I was momentarily disconcerted. There was an awkward silence while I thought about what exactly I wanted to say. When I turned toward Ryan, he looked as uneasy as I felt.

"I know you and Emily had sex," I said, "...and you shouldn't feel bad about it. I told her a long time ago that she was free to be with anyone she chooses. Her happiness is my priority...her pleasure I will never try to restrict. You should feel free to use her as your own anytime she wants it."

As I was talking to him, I could tell that Ryan was surprised by what he heard. I was looking forward to hearing his response, but there was no time for that. As soon as I had finished my last words ('anytime she wants it'), Emily had taken his hand and delivered a response of her own.

"And she want it now," she said to him.

He stood up and she walked him to the bedroom. She told him to get comfortable and then made her way back to me.

"I'm going in the bedroom now," she said quietly before giving me a quick kiss, "...I love you."

Then she disappeared into the bedroom and I heard the sound of the door shutting. It seemed to echo through the house. After that, I didn't hear anything more for several minutes. I had the TV on and wasn't necessarily trying to hear what was going on, but still, my thoughts were consumed with my wife and her new perspective on our marriage.

It turned out to be less than ten minutes before I could hear them fucking and like before, it had a very arousing effect on me. My cock was straining against my pants, so I decided to take them off. For the next twenty-five minutes, I listened to them fuck and stroked my erection. When I could tell that the fucking had ended, I put my pants back on, but my cock didn't soften. A few minutes later they came out into the living room, hand in hand; Ryan fully dressed, Emily completely naked.

The three of us had one last drink before Ryan left. Emily sat on the couch with her legs open, allowing visual access to her pussy for me and Ryan. She looked so beautiful. She was glowing from the sex and though her pussy-hole wasn't exactly gaping, her cunt lips were somewhat parted. When Ryan was ready to leave, she gave him a kiss and told him that she looked forward to seeing him soon.

It was nearly 2am when Ryan left and Emily was exhausted. I was looking forward to Emily telling me exactly what had happened in bedroom, but I would have to wait.

"I'm sorry," Emily said as we went into the bedroom, "I just wanna sleep right now... in the morning I'll tell you everything and you can jack-off."

Though I was disappointed, I couldn't be upset. It had been a long day and Emily had just gotten her brains fucked out. I went to bed with a hard-on and had one when Emily woke me up the next morning as well. I was only half awake when she started telling me about how she had sucked Ryan's dick.

"It was a little different than sucking you," she said, "...because of his extra size, I kept choking on it."

She had figured out that I was turned on by the idea of her sucking on a bigger cock and she was playing it up. I was stroking myself under the covers, but she pulled them off of me.

"I wanna see you do it," she explained before returning to her story, "...sucking a new dick was so exciting... it made me feel like such a slut...and you know how horny that makes me."

After the cock-sucking part, her account was similar to the one she gave after her first time with Ryan. Though it wasn't quite as shocking as the first, it had the same effect on me. When Emily got to the part about how Ryan came in her mouth, I quit holding back and let my own fluid ooze from my cock. Like before, Emily was happy to lap up the mess.

enjoyher
enjoyher
345 Followers
12