New Romances Ch. 01

Story Info
Jacob seduces college neigbour
1.3k words
3.71
25.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since the divorce last year, my fifteen year old daughter and I have been seeing a physiatrist, in effort for her to deal with my divorce, and abandonment to her mother, and me for someone to vent to, and help me deal with a fifteen year old girl.

I had a few friends, nothing I was serious about. But one day, my neighbour, a 21-year-old college student, came over for a visit, like she did every day after her last class.

I found myself very attracted to her, she was about 5’6, 5’7, probably 110 Lbs. soaking wet, needless to say, she was very thin, tight ass, firm B-cupped tits, but it a sick old mans fantasy, is all. I know that she’s too young and would want nothing to do with me anyways, since she has the choice of younger, handsomer guys on campus.

Anyways, she came over again, we talked for a while, and I asked, “How’d you like to her a funny story?”

“Cool I love stories”, she replied.

“I’m not sure if I should say”, I replied, and paused, “It’s not exactly proper kitchen conversation.”

Sara’s eyes perked up and exclaimed, “Those are the best kind”, as I fixed us a cup of coffee.

I put a cup in front of her, sat down, and told my story.

As you know Anglia and I are seeing a physiatrist for about a year. And ever since last month the physiatrist has been wearing these tight cloths that make me so dam horny when I leave her office.

At yesterdays at my appointment was no different. I walked into her office and she had on a short (white) virtually see through strapless shirt, that came just an inch or two above her breast line, underneath a gold colored blazer with one button above her belly button done up. She also had a very tight leather mini skirt on that when she sat down, I could notice that she wasn’t wearing any under garments.

For about thirty minutes of our hour-long appointment, we talked about my daughter Angelia, and how things where going. As I talked I noticed her nibbling and sliding her tongue along the ridge of her pencil.

She then stood up out of her chair, walked over to the door, and as she passed the back end of her skirt barely covered the full curvature of her ass. She closed the blinds on the windows, and locked the door. Well I know what was coming next, I felt my jean tighten, and she slow walked her petite body towards me.

She sat down slowly on the armrest of the couch, and her skirt ran up just enough for me to notice she was clean-shaven.

She looks at me with her dark green eyes and said softly, “I bet its been a long time since you’ve had a women care for you, as a man should”, as she slide one of her shoes off her foot and slid her front of her foot over my now throbbing cock.

I felt like saying, stop! But I just took a deep swallow and stated in a broken voice, “Yes! It has”, considering all I was really looking at was her practically exposed 42c breasts, tempting me.

She unbuttoned the rest of her jacket, took it off and said, “This isn’t part of my usual therapy, but ever since you and Angelia walked into my office a year ago, I’ve felt an unprofessional attraction to you”, as she unbuttoned my jeans and unzipped my fly.

I just gasped, because she was/is the hottest physiatrist that I’ve ever seen.

She took her toes and pulled back my underwear, and as my cock flew out of my pants she said, “There is that big boy, time to let him out and play.”

She slid off her other shoe off and knelt down on the couch with her mouth over my cock, she blew softly over the head. The glided her tongue over and around the tip, as her mouth went over my cock, a reach over ran my hands over her situates body, down her back, and over her ass, as she took all of my cock in her mouth. She moaned a bit as my warm hand pulled her skirt up a little more and squeezed her ass firmly with both hands.

She ran her hand up my body, unbuttoning, and un-tucking my shirt, as she continued sucking, deeper, harder, faster. As she ran her hand through my dark haired chest, I tighter hold of her ass, and ran my middle finger over her ass-hole. She moaned louder each time my finger pasted over her ass hole.

Then she rouse up on her knees and unzipped her leather skirt, throwing it on the floor. She walked on her knees over me and slowly slid her warm wet pussy over my pulsating rod. I put my hands back on her ass and over the hole. She leaned over and kissed me gently on the lips, on the cheek, and whispered in my ear, “Give me that finger, you naughty boy you”, as she stated to nibble on my ear lobe.

So I did slow at first, and only half way, the deeper I went, the faster she fucked me, and the harder she nibbled on my ear, then the other one.

I felt my cock tight as she started to moan. And I started to groaned and moaned. Just them she arched her back up, clinched at the wall behind the couch. She slammed herself hard against my cock and moaned, “Oh! God Yes!”

“Oh Fuck Yea”, she moaned, “Mmm.”

She gritted her teeth, “I want you to…”, she moaned, “Cum.”

Just as I let my load lose she gasped and a smile came over her from ear to ear. “You good”, she stated.

“That was better the I remember”, I replied as I tried to catch my breath.

Then we sat on the couch, got decent, and she smiled, as she said, “Next time next week Mr. Clark.”

“What do you think about all that Sarra?”, I asked, I took a sip of my coffee.

I hear no response so I glanced over at her and saw her with one foot on the kitchen table and the other on the chair aside her, with three finger up her pussy, and one up her ass. She was swearing so much.

I drank the last bit of my coffee, walked over to her, kneeled down beside her and caressed her clit. She looked over at me, and shad, “Oh god Jacob that was so moving.”

Sarra removed her fingers from her pussy, and allowed me to insert my finger deep inside. She then undid her shirt and started to caress her breast and lick the tip of her nipple with her long tongue.

After a couple of minute I turned her around facing me and put my face in front of her juicy pussy, and let my tongue go to work in and around her pussy, and over her clit. She leaned back and rested her head on the back of her couch.

She then moaned, “God Jacob I want that cock of yours.”

As I continued to eat her sweet juices, I slide my sweat pants down to my knees. Then stood up letting the pants fall the rest of the way. I grabbed her hip, and rammed my cock up her pussy. She moaned, and gowned, and gasped, “Oh God! That’s feels great!!!”

Sarra left one hand on her breast, and ran the other over her clit, and started to play with it. As I moved my cock deeper and harder up her pussy. After a moment, I was feeling my cock tighten, she pulled herself back sat up, and put her mouth over my hot cock. She put her hand on my ass, and let her hand go where no women hand, or finger had gone before. Then I moaned, “I’m… I’m Oh Yesss!”

She kept her mouth over my cock, and swallowed every drop of sweet cum, then ran her tongue along the bottom of the cock, before releasing.

We had quick got dressed again, just in case Anglia came in and saw us in a compromising state.