New Roommates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,886 Followers

Martina leaned over me, "Open up for mama," she said to me and kissed me. I felt a pressure on my asshole and slowly Martina worked her cock into my asshole. I grunted a little bit and shrieked near the end, but she was slow and gently and before long she was completely inside of me. She slowly pumped her girlcock in and out of my asshole and the feeling was indescribable. It was at once uncomfortable, naughty, and delightful. She pushed her big dig in deep but lovingly.

I was embarrassed by what a quick fuck I was. In just a few minutes I felt an odd feeling, a different kind of orgasm. My soft little dick began to feel warm and naughty. Suddenly hot jets of cum shot out of me and covered my stomach. I couldn't believe how much there was, dripping down my body and onto my bed. Martina laughed and rubbed a finger in it and put it in my mouth.

"Did you make a mess sweetie," she said and then collected more cum and licked it herself. She began to pump into me again. It was an indescribable feeling and that was unpleasant but I wanted more of it. She started pumping harder and harder and soon she grunted and thrust deeply. I came again and she started cumming hard into my asshole. She slowly pulled out of me and collapsed on top of me.

"Did mama warm you up?" she asked and flicked my nose as she covered us both in a blanket

.

"Thank you Martina," I said and hugged her. I felt for her in a strange way. I felt both a sexual electricity and a daughterly doting. We kissed gently for a long time before I fell asleep in her arms while she sang me a lullaby.

* * * * *

The next few weeks were wild. I snuck around on Kim with Martina and I snuck around with Martina with Kim. I never managed to have sex with either one again, but we exchanged little kisses, nuzzles, and caresses that drove my body wild. Part of me wished that this sort of life could continue forever, but the words and actions of my roommate convinced me I was wrong.

"Kitt," Martina would say, "I am going to get a promotion in a few weeks. I will be able to afford more rent on this place and we can have it all to ourselves."

"Kitt," Kim would say, "Why don't we move into a smaller place? We only need one bedroom. We can tell Martina we are moving and then she can find another place."

As I saw it I have four options. I could try to get rid of Martina and be happy with Kim. I could try to get rid of Kim and be happy with Martina. I could fuck everything up and get nothing. I could go for broke and get everything I could ever want. Both girls seemed very suspicious of the other. I made a fateful decision.

It took two or three weeks to be presented with the perfect opportunity, but once that opportunity came I jumped on it and never looked back. It was a Saturday night and it was a bitterly cold night. As a result I told Kim that I didn't want to go out drinking. Instead I wanted to get in the hot-tub that the previous resident had left on my little balcony. I asked her to join me and she obliged.

I put on my favorite bikini and climbed into the hot water. Kim followed me, wearing a sexy pink bikini bottom and a white tank top that was instantly see-through. We were quietly kissing and sipping on wine when I heard the door open. I moved away from Kim and watched Martina walk out.

"What are you two doing out here?" she asked laughing, "Its freezing out." Kim rolled her eyes as she was now often doing anytime Martina acted motherly.

"Come on Martina," I said, "Slip into a bathing suit and hang out with us." I felt Kim shooting daggers at me and Martina was clearly nervous. However, she didn't trust Kim and so she rushed in to change.

"What are you doing?" Kim asked. I kissed her on the lips and told her to stop being a bitch. She pinched me and I was giggling when Martina came back. I know Kim was stunned by how sexy she looked in her little black bathing suit. She was shivering and she slid into the hot water next to us. We were quiet for a while but I tried to keep the conversation going and the wine flowing. After half an hour, everyone was a little looser. I knew that before the water got cold I had to make my move. I started quickly.

I unhooked my bathing suit top and slipped it off, the bubbles of the rapidly going hot tub tickled my nipples. The other two women stopped talking and watched while I pulled my bathing suit bottom out from under the water and threw it on the deck. Then were both staring at me jaws dropped. The bubbles were obscuring my hard girldick, but the other girls thought my "secret" was nearly exposed.

"What are you doing?" Martina said in a shocked voice. Of course this got Kim going, she wanted to prove how much cooler she was. Quickly she was naked in the water as well and she was staring Martina down. Martina had a pained look on her face but she decided she had to protect me from this harlot. Before I knew it, Martina's pretty little tits were out as well. I had set the trap and now it was time to spring it.

No one had yet spoken but we were all giggling like schoolgirls. I carefully reached behind Kim...and turned off the jets. Suddenly the water was crystal clear. Martina shrieked and Kim quickly looked down. Martina did the same. I knew what they saw. Three hard girldicks staring up at them

.

We sat in silence for a long while. They were looking at me and I was smiling smugly. I stood up and grabbed my towel and started walking towards the living room, "Anybody coming?" I asked. Martina and Kim looked at each other and I saw them appraising one another. They were attracted to one another and I had just offered myself to both of them. Martina reached over and gave Kim a squeeze on the hand. In classic Kim style, she reached over and gave Martina a squeeze on the tit. Soon they were following me inside.

I was dried off and was sitting on the couch with my legs spread. I had never felt so sexy in my life. I was shaved, tanned, and hard. I beckoned Kim over to me. I grabbed some lube that I had hidden in the living room for just such an occasion. I lubed up my girldick and then spun Kim around and lubed her pink asshole. She giggled.

Martina instructed her to face me and then helpfully guided my tiny girldick into the Asian woman's asshole. She moaned a bit and we had to work slowly, but soon I was fucking her carefully in the ass. It was so sexy to feel her hard cock press into my tummy while I fucked her. Kim gyrated hard on my cock and she was constantly moaned. Martina walked over to her and presented her massive girlcock to the younger girls face. Kim licked the tip gently and then started sucking. I knew for a fact that Kim was good and I saw Martina's knees go weak.

I figured that I would cum first but was surprised when suddenly Kim's girlcock erupted. It was a shocking amount. Hot cum landed on my tits, face, and even in my hair. I couldn't help but laugh. I know Martina was impressed. Kim slammed down hard and I felt myself cum, that hot sexy feeling of pumping cum out of my hard girldick. Kim slid off of my dick and started to stand up. Martina sprang into action. She pushed the girl over and put her lips on Kim's asshole and started sucking my cum out. Kim moaned and bucked her hips. She opened her mouth and I grabbed her head and stuck it on my dick. She sucked hungrily. She had to taste her asshole on it and it shocked me and thrilled me and I couldn't believe it, but I came again. I nearly blacked out. When I opened my eyes I was gratified to see Kim and Martina kissing, mixing my cum with the cum from Kim's asshole in their mouths.

While they kissed on got down on my knees in front of them. I grabbed their girldicks and opened my mouth. It was difficult to shove both semi-hard cum-spent girldicks into my mouth. But I got them. I sucked them hard and long and they kissed and fondled one another while they watched. Martina came first, flooding my mouth with her first load of hot cum. She sat down next to me and kissed my breasts while I gave Kim's dick a hot cum bath in my mouth. Cum was running down my cheeks as I sucked on her hard cock. Soon she came again and now my mouth was filled to the breaking point. I sat down on the could and let the cum roll down my body from my mouth. My two girls jumped on the couch and licked every drop from my body.

We lay on the couch for a long time, panting. I had never come that many times in so short a period of time and I needed rest. While I did, the other girls discussed their earlier episodes with me and I smiles wanly as they grew mock angry with my treachery.

"I think Mama is going to have to spank you," Martina said and Kim nodded her head in agreement. I got up and presented my behind. I didn't know how long my own personal utopia would last but I knew at that moment it had started and that nothing would ever be the same.

The End

Please comment, this isn't my first submission, but it was the first story I ever wrote.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,886 Followers
12