New Sailboat

Story Info
Sailboat, girlfriend and her best friend.
1k words
3.88
73.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working on an old sailboat for about 5 years finally finishing the project. As a coincidence, I had dated Nadia for about the same amount of time. The boat and the girl both had great lines. Having sailed all my life, I decided for an extended shake down cruise up the east coast. Interestingly, Nadia's best friend Teresa was to visit for one of the weeks I had planned to cruise the coast. With a little luck, she could join us for quick sail.

Let me explain, Nadia is about 5'2", blond with small breast and like I wrote earlier, the kind of curves that make the navy set sail. Her friend is about 2" taller with nice large breast and an ass you could bounce quarters off of. Teresa was often the subject of our fantasy life! Although Nadia said she never had been with a woman, nothing would make her wetter than fantasizing about her going down on her best friend.

I set about the first week shaking down the boat. Running new line, trimming the sails and generally getting the feel of my new toy. In anticipation for the coming week, I nearly masturbated constantly. At night when anchored, I would watch porn on my portable DVD player. The more I watched the more excited I got. Regrettably, I was smart enough to think that the situation would honestly develop into anything more than fantasy. So when Friday finally came, I docked at the marina in town and did a little shopping to get supplies for our trip.

Finally, the girls arrived and wanted to get sailing right away. For the next few days I would sail the boat while Nadia and Teresa would lie on the foredeck in their bikinis. At night Nadia and I would be in the forward berth, the sexual tension killing us. Teresa would be in the fold down berth. We had a feast every night followed by wine, lots of wine. Of course the after dinner talk would always lead to sex. In our berth, Nadia refused any of my advances, not wanting to make her friend uncomfortable.

By Tuesday, I thought my trip to be sexless, but my luck seemed to be changing. We had been sailing for about two hours to an old lighthouse just up the coast. Teresa announced that she hadn't had tan lines for years (tanning bed) and she would be damned if she was going to start now. With this, her top came off and out came those glorious breasts of hers. I glanced over at Nadia; I swear I could see her bikini bottom dampen. With very little coaxing Nadia's top soon disappeared. I was in heaven, the contrast to Teresa's large fully tanned breast with sand dollar sized areolas with Nadia's small pencil eraser size nipples. My cock was nearly ripping my swim trunks off and my balls were ready to explode.

The rest of the day was spent drinking wine; sailing and watching the girls continually rub suntan lotion all over their bodies. In the heat of the afternoon, I anchored just off the island of the lighthouse. Nadia having had too much sun, and too much wine retreated to the shade of the berth below.

Teresa and I decided for a quick swim, I jumped in followed by her still topless. After a little splashing around, she swam up to me and smiled. I bet you are just about ready to blow those shorts off, she said. She swam besides me and started to rub my crotch. We quickly climbed back on board, drank more wine and we started to kiss. She laughed as she cut me off and told me she would see what she could do about my hardening cock but right not she needed a nap. Now I was left me ready to explode as she climbed into the berth with Nadia and fell asleep.

I set up the grill and began to cook dinner, waking up the girls when dinner was ready. After a quick swim we settled in for a good meal, more wine and more talk. As the conversation continued the innuendos grew more and more obvious.

Teresa announced it was time to pay some attention to the captain. Obviously, he has not received enough attention today she announced to my girlfriend. With Nadia's eyes wide with surprise, Teresa slipped between my legs, pulled my shorts to the side and slid my cock into her warm mouth. Needless to say, a few minutes later I was filling her mouth with my hot come. She immediately delivered a fantastic cum filled kiss to my girlfriend.

I told her to take my place. After she sat down, I removed her bottoms and grabbed the back of my girlfriend's head. She loves to be dominated. I took her by her hair, gave her a deep kiss and told her it was time for her to pay for the ride. I then pushed her head into Teresa's cunt. Without hesitation, she went right to work, licking Teresa's lips form asshole to clit. Before long with loud moans and lots of bucking, Teresa grabbed her best friends head and pulled it deep between her legs and covered Nadia with sticky wet pussy juice.

After watching my girlfriend suck all the juice out of her best friends cunt, my cock started to hardened again. I pulled Teresa to me once again and pushed Nadia's head into the cushion of the bench. Teresa positioning herself on her knees would take turns between my cock and Nadia's pussy. I told her to lick Nadia's asshole and get it good and wet. Nadia was going to pay with her ass. Teresa obliged and sank two fingers deep into Nadia's ass. Nadia moaned loudly and I lined the head of my cock up against her tight hole and pushed it in, I had to fight with all my might to keep from blowing my load. After what seemed to be forever, I filled my girlfriends tight ass with my second huge load of the day. We all piled into the berth and fell asleep with the glow of the lighthouse just behind us. I couldn't wait for the rest of our trip!